The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-11-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
big c at least. got d anot i bring measuring tape next time check for u.
can zhut anot ymmv la bro. u so handsome shld be ok
C natural and still ok despite already hav 1 child.(she didnt breastfeeding her child)
last time she allow me to zhut without top up and FJ( with $50) , however i dont rtm anymore as she try to squeeze as many as client as possisble, letting me to wait 1 hr.
Old 22-11-2021, 06:30 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

is the massage bed still available at her new place❓
Yes, 30 minutes of proper massage on the massage bed. Next proceed to the queen size bed for action.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 22-11-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Rtm Sophia for a good cim
Sophia can only afford a low quality pusher like you?
Old 22-11-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
2 Women Operation.

Their pics are ps, so definitely a little different. But in real life , both Xing Zi and Ivy are good looking and big C

I especially like Xing Zi looks - gorgeous young lady and oozes sexiness!
Thks bro for your MR on Xing Zi. Tried her today and she is good. Nice lady, very hardworking and very good sensual services. Gave her a small tip (long time never do that liao) When I left
Old 22-11-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Thks bro for your MR on Xing Zi. Tried her today and she is good. Nice lady, very hardworking and very good sensual services. Gave her a small tip (long time never do that liao) When I left
au naturel or enhance
Old 22-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kk-massage/

Tried her today.

Nice apartment. Good for both who drive or take public transport.

Place is clean. I will say if you are looking for slim + boobs. This ML is really there. Her figure is really good. I commended her a few times. Massage wise soso and she can make u shoot because of her figures. Au Natural Tits.

For $110 now, I think good to go for a hj
Old 22-11-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Forgot to mention Baby, also 2nd stint here. Friend of ki-ki. Definitely SYT and she has big eyes that are q alluring. Not sure why so little MRs of her. Her massage skills have improved! 97.86% like photos/vid.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/baby-massage/

Can check how's her roaming and sensual? She reminds me of chizi look. Youthful
Old 22-11-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Can top up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kk-massage/

Tried her today.

Nice apartment. Good for both who drive or take public transport.

Place is clean. I will say if you are looking for slim + boobs. This ML is really there. Her figure is really good. I commended her a few times. Massage wise soso and she can make u shoot because of her figures. Au Natural Tits.

For $110 now, I think good to go for a hj
Old 22-11-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not forgetting another 110 gem aimee..

Surprisingly still maintaining and those half fuck 120 “vanilla” lose 99
Old 22-11-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

RTM: No

Location: xingxing/xiaoxue first location, not good for driver
Looks: close to photo, body not that firm
Massage: passable
Personality: a good talker, can talk many things
Boobs: big and soft
Sensual: green and mechanic, will zhut u and roamable

Why no rtm: as she told me to top up $20 for zhut zhut her. I asked her why need top up, she said “I know you guys want to zhut want to bj want to fj ans just pay 120 right, everything want cheap cheap”
Then I straight no mood, pay and leave, not even shoot
Say boliao word make me hot, I just asked why need top up only
thank you for MR
a overhyped ML by okt when first arrived
Old 22-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
au naturel or enhance
Feel soft when she did boob massage on my back and using my hands During bbbj hj can feel base bit hard when she press her boob and lie her body on me with her weight or maybe its her rib bone..You go try and give your feedback
Old 23-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoRenz1 View Post
Relative newcomer. Sharing my humble FRs:

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/cheryl-massage/

Face 7.5/10: pretty, cute
Body 8/10: slim and quite fit, she joked about gaining weight and how she's been on a diet but honestly she looked very good, definitely looks after herself; a bit tall (170?) which made me realize i prefer girls a bit shorter
Boobs 8/10: nice C cups, can touch but don't allow zhut or nipple play
Attitude 8/10: hardworking, very friendly and chatty
Nuru: not putting a rating as honestly i couldn't fully get into it because when i arrived at her floor her neighbour (old auntie) was standing outside with her dog (quite big) which barked at me and came to me and i fumbled a few minutes outside finding her unit; the whole time nuru i was worried and thinking about it; but she was friendly and definitely hardworking and her C boobs rubbing all over was great. If i had to i would put 7/10, but if i was more relaxed probably higher.

RTM?: still a bit traumatized by the dog and she is a bit tall for my frame, prefer someone more petite. But personal preferences aside her overall package makes her RTM-worthy.
Really guess this Cheryl late 20s, early 30s? Looks more matured to me though.
I can never really understand nuru without bbbj tho
Old 23-11-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Really guess this Cheryl late 20s, early 30s? Looks more matured to me though.
I can never really understand nuru without bbbj tho
I think at least 35 but she's very well maintained, not flabby, no Michelin, even slimmed down a bit in a nice way accentuating her boobs. Unfortunately ass less perky than before.
Old 23-11-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy207207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/niko-massage/

FR for Niko

Face: 8/10

Body: Nice skin with D cup good to grab

Attitude: Good

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Shiok!

Overall Experience is great will go back for sure.
Please pm me her contact thank
Old 23-11-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 207207 View Post
Please pm me her contact thank
My understanding is she balik kampung tomorrow.
Thus the reason for taking down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1