The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-11-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
boyboysammy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Btw anyone tried abby from https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-abby/

$140 is abit steep.
Old 03-11-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Not in this forum dude
Unless you’re planning on napping while she keep herself engaged

I doubt any ML here likes massaging non stop for more than 2 hours
Even 1 full hour is strenuous for most
Agreed bro. Definitely not 3 hrs of massage but say 1 hr of massage then maybe makan and then power nap or just lie down and nua for the rest of time. Mainly is to relax with a chiobu.

I was shortlisting these few but dunno who would be most suitable
Kexin
Kiki
Sisi
Xiao Mili
Old 03-11-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboysammy93 View Post
Btw anyone tried abby from https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-abby/

$140 is abit steep.
Is she that fake Taiwanese?

Anyway, she's also a full service FL on impmm and tt sites at 190.http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4423
Old 03-11-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ML to recommend who allows continuous deepthroat or gagging?
Old 03-11-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Agreed bro. Definitely not 3 hrs of massage but say 1 hr of massage then maybe makan and then power nap or just lie down and nua for the rest of time. Mainly is to relax with a chiobu.

I was shortlisting these few but dunno who would be most suitable
Kexin
Kiki
Sisi
Xiao Mili

Just telling you to manage your expectations … the ladies may not be as pretty as you deem to be. The photos are PS or Meitu . GFE feeling is what you are looking for and chemistry …. Else you are just buying company and they might not want to , as they might not click with you first time esp you are not great in conversation .
Old 03-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
…. Else you are just buying company and they might not want to , as they might not click with you first time esp you are not great in conversation .
How true. Even if they want to be professional and not intimate (I mean if mere conversation, might as well be in living room), more than 1 hour would be challenging. Even more than a few sessions, they might not want to carry on unless again, purely for the transaction. Also applies to the man as he might find there's nothing more.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by imawhite View Post
Lulu's listing removed?
Dunno happen what. At least she sometime reply me. But past week, radio silent. Dunno is it kena. Sigh
Old 03-11-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's really very few mls I would want to spend 3hours with. Most no chemistry,some fake chemistry.

But if u are someone who can spend $360 a session means money not an issue to you.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Just telling you to manage your expectations … the ladies may not be as pretty as you deem to be. The photos are PS or Meitu . GFE feeling is what you are looking for and chemistry …. Else you are just buying company and they might not want to , as they might not click with you first time esp you are not great in conversation .
Yep thats something you can do with a regular who feels mutually about you, to do it with a first timer is looking for trouble.
Old 03-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
The word "chemistry" should not be used in our playground.

I always get good "chemistry" no matter which ML I visit.

I just tell them the BMW downstairs is mine.
And I take out wallet with a whole stack of Yusofs inside.

They always give me good "chemistry"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
There's really very few mls I would want to spend 3hours with. Most no chemistry,some fake chemistry.

But if u are someone who can spend $360 a session means money not an issue to you.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Guys, thinking of booking a ML for 3 hrs to have a power nap.

Any recommendations who would be suitable to spend 3 hrs with?
It depends on your needs and wants.
What is your need? To release only?
What is your want? To take a power nap?

If you want to sleep just go home sleep after release, no need buy extra hours for it. 😂
Old 03-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
The word "chemistry" should not be used in our playground.

I always get good "chemistry" no matter which ML I visit.

I just tell them the BMW downstairs is mine.
And I take out wallet with a whole stack of Yusofs inside.

They always give me good "chemistry"
Bro, you forgot the Andi Lau part lol. My take is if you can throw sacks instead of stack, you will get all the "chemistry" ... after all they are all here to mine as much $$$$ as poasible.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Come to think of it, actually there are some bros who have this need:

The need to take a power nap, with a chio bu next to you, your hand holding on to one of her boobs as you sleep.

Shiok ah?

Some people have such needs.

Pls be kind.

Everyone is different

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
It depends on your needs and wants.
What is your need? To release only?
What is your want? To take a power nap?

If you want to sleep just go home sleep after release, no need buy extra hours for it. 😂
Old 03-11-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The need to take a power nap, with a chio bu next to you, your hand holding on to one of her boobs as you sleep.

Shiok ah?

Pls be kind.

Everyone is different
Well in Japan there is such thing as a "cuddle" cafe where you pay strangers to sleep and cuddle with you.

All, if most ML would be glad to provide such service. Easiest money ever made
Old 03-11-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:

Shiok ah?

Pls be kind.

Everyone is different

Precisely it ends with a ? Whether is a need or want nobody is judging.

Likewise notice some folk/s when see certain keyword "chemistry" , "unlock" etc will repeat the same old story again and again. BTH. 😴
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1