The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:54 am Post subject: This could be reason why uneducated singaporean married a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overheard two uneducated bachelors talking.

This could be reason why uneducated single singaporean take a foreign wife.

Some male singaporean, single and stayed with their parent hired maid to look after their aged parent while he has to work 7 days a week to earn enough $$ to pay for maid salary and levy.

Now with the proposal to allow maid to have one off day a week, these uneducated single male singaporean may let go their maid and marry a vietnam wife to look after their parent and do house work, in addition, he can get free paik piak every night.

Let me do some costing to justify what I said.

Married vietnam wife cost : $10,000 and stay with him forever, can paik piak every night and save on taxi fare and prostitute expenses every month.

Hire maid cost $510 x 24 (2 yrs contract) =$12,240 + insurance+bond+agency fee+ some uncertainty will the maid steal or runaway.

His breakeven is hire maid for 20 months and thereafter net profit all the way.

He try not to have kid so incur less expenses in future. Once their parent passed away, he sold his hdb flat and moved to vietnam for retirement because cost of living there very cheap.

So I foresee the foreign bride agency business will bloom and massive import of foreign wife in near future.

Hope mom will not impose coe or levy on foreign wife like what we did to the car or maid here respectively.
Saw this at one of our local forum.Wonder if 1 day this person who really marry a viet girl will treat her like a spouse,a maid,prostitue or a investment product for him to retire in vietnam
Old 24-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
as for previously...my former 2 ex ban gai were more matured MILF...1st one after 2 yrs and 2nd after 9 mths...still they grew horns and wanted to split..so I split and went my way...they regretted after a few months and wanted to reconcile...find the younger ones are much easier to handle and greener...of course quality better...but no commitment...
Tua Hong gor gor, your case different from bro haojian leh. He is looking fir commitment as husband and wife while yours is short term love with no commitment.

anway, 2years or 9 mths for a no commitment relationship is quite long leh... i cant last even 2 mths with any syt i found. either they run or i run...
Old 25-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Saw this at one of our local forum.Wonder if 1 day this person who really marry a viet girl will treat her like a spouse,a maid,prostitue or a investment product for him to retire in vietnam
You forget to calculate the monthly allowance to give her. The 10k is just marriage fee only. Piak piak everyday is only beginning, after certain years sianz liao loh.
Old 25-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Many singaporeans think that retiring in Vietnam is the `choice', but how true is it? In the big cities, you cannot buy a proper house on a normal district for less than 250K USD and you cannot use your name to register for house ownership, unless its under the company's name. Even a condo is way above 200K USD for a small unit. Daily necessities is also not much cheaper with sky rocketing inflation.

The province may be a better choice, but not the province city, more towards the deep deep part of province. These places are without proper sanitation, no proper tap water, lots of mosquitoes and insects. Same also, cannot register foreign name for land, got to register under local's name. Local can trust? I seriously doubt so. 150K to 200K SGD is not `big money' in Vietnam if there are no other income stream coming in, it will be depleted very fast too. Btw, many singaporeans think doing business in VN is damm simple, throw in 10K SGD and you will have lots of money coming in. This is simply a dream not true. I talked to a few singaporeans before, they all claimed doing business in VN is simple and big money. So i asked them what makes them think so , all claimed their friends told them. So i asked them again if they have personally started a business in VN and run the business, all said NO. The thing is simple, which friend will tell you its tough to earn money? all want face.

Last edited by SingViet; 25-07-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Old 25-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
haha...think it is good guess...

well as for me...now most of my ban gai are syt...anyway dun care if they treat me father, uncle, brother or ongxa...so long I am happy dun worry so much...older by 25+yrs...

as for previously...my former 2 ex ban gai were more matured MILF...1st one after 2 yrs and 2nd after 9 mths...still they grew horns and wanted to split..so I split and went my way...they regretted after a few months and wanted to reconcile...find the younger ones are much easier to handle and greener...of course quality better...but no commitment...
this i agree .... the young girls are much better ...anyway being single and not married yet, they still believe in LOVE unlike the older ones whom are usually married and to them, they have responsibility towards their kids from their failed marriage and family ....they have no time to believe in love ...love comes in the form of money ......

this is why till today I go for the SYT, young and succulent ...just that as I age, I begin to feel so old compared to them...the first time I had a vn gf 10 years back, she was 16 years younger than me and I feel so awkward...but today I have 2 gf 20 years younger and I think its ok .............

party on and rock hard ...we only live once .........as the sayng goes "年轻就是本钱"

if we stick to the SYT pool, the pool of old hags will definitely reduced tremendously thus increasing the quality of the girls here ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 25-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Tua Hong gor gor, your case different from bro haojian leh. He is looking fir commitment as husband and wife while yours is short term love with no commitment.

anway, 2years or 9 mths for a no commitment relationship is quite long leh... i cant last even 2 mths with any syt i found. either they run or i run...
of course my case is different...agreed also that each case also varies from another...

I dun agree with you that i was looking for short term love...my commitment to my previous 2 ex ban gai was real...never go hunting or even bonk another ger for the period...i treated them so well and respected them...love them dearly...but still both wanted more of my commitment and money...so they threathened to leave me and i said ok...no regrets...

Now its both of them regretted...without me and my money, life to them was hard...reason why they kept wanted to reconcile with me...especially the no. 1 now working in malaysia...

As for me now...i have so many choices...and new targets and very little time...until i retire...my commitment now change slightly...so tell the syt be with me...take care of her and her needs...no real commitment...of course up to each ger...until i selected my choice...it will remain...no regrets...

Yes...agreed with bro Singviet...doing business is not easy in wetnam...also not going to buy properties...only want to rent and long stay...not giving up my citizenship but staying in wetnam long...am not going to expense all my retirement funds...can only use limited funds monthly...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
this i agree .... the young girls are much better ...anyway being single and not married yet, they still believe in LOVE unlike the older ones whom are usually married and to them, they have responsibility towards their kids from their failed marriage and family ....they have no time to believe in love ...love comes in the form of money ......

this is why till today I go for the SYT, young and succulent ...just that as I age, I begin to feel so old compared to them...the first time I had a vn gf 10 years back, she was 16 years younger than me and I feel so awkward...but today I have 2 gf 20 years younger and I think its ok .............
agreed with your comments...but for me...still not sure if syt is better...yet to see...1 syt followed me for 3 mths liao...always travel to saigon when I arr...anyway she still very green and have not really enjoy much in life...so let her enjoy first and see how la...

have another syt student who training to be nurse...this one will call her whenever I have needs and no date...but not easy to date her...

next trip want to see if the other syt who said 1st time lam tinh wants to do it...so far only gives her presents...

have 1 ger around 25yrs which I dun want to call liao...but anytime can up if wanted...she likes to ask where am I and who I with...so no call her for 3 mths...

still has another 2 to 3 targets to work on...wah, so little time every trip..^_^

BTW...I disagree with the notion that syt dun know what to do in lam tinh...let me tell you they knew how to do and willing to learn if coach properly...it is the MILF who are hard headed and not willing to learn unless they are sluts...^+^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
You forget to calculate the monthly allowance to give her. The 10k is just marriage fee only. Piak piak everyday is only beginning, after certain years sianz liao loh.
bro not me lah,the one i post is from a forum.yah,that 2 guy who comment think too easy already.wait until they come into this forum and read,then they know
Old 25-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Many singaporeans think that retiring in Vietnam is the `choice', but how true is it? In the big cities, you cannot buy a proper house on a normal district for less than 250K USD and you cannot use your name to register for house ownership, unless its under the company's name. Even a condo is way above 200K USD for a small unit. Daily necessities is also not much cheaper with sky rocketing inflation.

The province may be a better choice, but not the province city, more towards the deep deep part of province. These places are without proper sanitation, no proper tap water, lots of mosquitoes and insects. Same also, cannot register foreign name for land, got to register under local's name. Local can trust? I seriously doubt so. 150K to 200K SGD is not `big money' in Vietnam if there are no other income stream coming in, it will be depleted very fast too. Btw, many singaporeans think doing business in VN is damm simple, throw in 10K SGD and you will have lots of money coming in. This is simply a dream not true. I talked to a few singaporeans before, they all claimed doing business in VN is simple and big money. So i asked them what makes them think so , all claimed their friends told them. So i asked them again if they have personally started a business in VN and run the business, all said NO. The thing is simple, which friend will tell you its tough to earn money? all want face.
this is really a true advise and come from a person who really know the shit that most sg people dont know.Is only bro like u who already been through all this when sg people dont even know where is vietnam that those bro ought to listen to
Old 25-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
agreed with your comments...but for me...still not sure if syt is better...yet to see...1 syt followed me for 3 mths liao...always travel to saigon when I arr...anyway she still very green and have not really enjoy much in life...so let her enjoy first and see how la...

have another syt student who training to be nurse...this one will call her whenever I have needs and no date...but not easy to date her...

next trip want to see if the other syt who said 1st time lam tinh wants to do it...so far only gives her presents...

have 1 ger around 25yrs which I dun want to call liao...but anytime can up if wanted...she likes to ask where am I and who I with...so no call her for 3 mths...

still has another 2 to 3 targets to work on...wah, so little time every trip..^_^

BTW...I disagree with the notion that syt dun know what to do in lam tinh...let me tell you they knew how to do and willing to learn if coach properly...it is the MILF who are hard headed and not willing to learn unless they are sluts...^+^
bro,your life seem like very enjoyable leh,no wonder every month airline can earn your money for ticket to hcm hahaha
Old 26-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
this is really a true advise and come from a person who really know the shit that most sg people dont know.Is only bro like u who already been through all this when sg people dont even know where is vietnam that those bro ought to listen to
No la bro. I just say what people don't dare to say and what people don't want to say. I went to HCMC during my late 20s, armed with little cash but lots of drive. The years there saw lots of struggle and lots of learning. My wife helped me a lot, but we still suffered like mad. Now in my late 30s, i have been cheated so many times by vietnamese, learned so much of the vietnamese culture and how they conduct business. I have learnt to protect myself and my interest. From 2002 till now, Vietnam has seen so much changes in development, but many aspects remain the same.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

personally I appreciate your willingness to share with us all your vietnam experiences... many of your live experiences resulted from the high price you have paid before. Like you said, you have been cheated so many times by vietnamese. if members really carefully read all your post, they should be able to avoid many problems and hardship. but many just don't like to listen to the truth and end up "cry father cry mother"....

you said you are in your late 30s, even I am slightly "older" than you, but I always read your post carefully, just in case I or the people around me encounter the same situations, will serve as a very good guide for us.

keep it up bro, and keep sharing ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
No la bro. I just say what people don't dare to say and what people don't want to say. I went to HCMC during my late 20s, armed with little cash but lots of drive. The years there saw lots of struggle and lots of learning. My wife helped me a lot, but we still suffered like mad. Now in my late 30s, i have been cheated so many times by vietnamese, learned so much of the vietnamese culture and how they conduct business. I have learnt to protect myself and my interest. From 2002 till now, Vietnam has seen so much changes in development, but many aspects remain the same.

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

bro, anyway you going up next week...maybe we can meet there and la kopi....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 26-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mao86 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

i thinking of getting married next year but nt sure if i were regret a nt... so thos bro there having vietnamese wife.. hws the feeling like after marriage ? Does it involve alot of problems
Old 26-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

spend a few days if you are a fast reader... go through this thread thoroughly, you will have a good idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao86 View Post
i thinking of getting married next year but nt sure if i were regret a nt... so thos bro there having vietnamese wife.. hws the feeling like after marriage ? Does it involve alot of problems

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1