The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 22-01-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RobotChicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Speaking of china Tina, anyone ever book for more than 1, 2 shots? seems like every time I go its damn fast... but yeah I ask her one time, how much 1 hour.. she say $$600!! I dunno if I got laugh in her face or not but sial lah... but yeah lah then I think about it, say she 10 min one guy, 100 hundred. sial lah really one hour can earn 600 bucks sial... then x8... each day earn 2k -5k... I wonder who really gets all that cash...

Actually I find, for OT you can get away with about 100 one shot if you're fast. Wanna try to talk the girls into 100 2 shot!
Old 22-01-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6957 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotChicken View Post
Speaking of china Tina, anyone ever book for more than 1, 2 shots? seems like every time I go its damn fast... but yeah I ask her one time, how much 1 hour.. she say $$600!! I dunno if I got laugh in her face or not but sial lah... but yeah lah then I think about it, say she 10 min one guy, 100 hundred. sial lah really one hour can earn 600 bucks sial... then x8... each day earn 2k -5k... I wonder who really gets all that cash...

Actually I find, for OT you can get away with about 100 one shot if you're fast. Wanna try to talk the girls into 100 2 shot!
Orchard towers and all shopping malls are fast food service....lol...
Old 22-01-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RobotChicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hAHAHA true lah... must unlock the next level da bao then!
Old 22-01-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

one shot already quite hard to get for 100? you can get 2 shot?
Old 22-01-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
newroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
No problem bro!
Hi bro, can you pm me the nudes please ... keen to try going to orchard towers again
Old 22-01-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Not worth it to try OT MLs as they are always rushing but depends on the ML some they charge $100 some $200 see who they can chop they chop
Old 22-01-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
one shot already quite hard to get for 100? you can get 2 shot?
ah bee level 2 maybe can lol and level 3 milf crystal , crystal is the only ml that can 50 fj, we already comfirmed a few times, tried and tested, crystal is at level 3 but she mostly day shift
Old 22-01-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

level 3 crystal milf can do 50 fj , her shop very near the toilet , easy to find
Old 22-01-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
level 3 crystal milf can do 50 fj , her shop very near the toilet , easy to find

Can give more hint plss Master OT...Very near Toilet as in...Or Facing?
Old 23-01-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Json91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, beware of a ML named coco. Located at level 2 or 3(swap location around the tower)

Scammer, hard seller of tarma, lie where she come from and worse of all, that breath of foul stench.
Old 23-01-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
ah bee level 2 maybe can lol and level 3 milf crystal , crystal is the only ml that can 50 fj, we already comfirmed a few times, tried and tested, crystal is at level 3 but she mostly day shift
I when a few time she charge me $200
Sad
Old 23-01-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasazatch View Post
I when a few time she charge me $200
Sad
Chinese new year visit thai mls only...they will not ask for angbao..as songkran more important to thais...chinese new year avoid prc and viet mls. .to avoid being chop carrot head...sawadeekup..lol
Old 23-01-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And Thai's are much much friendlier...Sawadee kap kap....

Quote:
Chinese new year visit thai mls only...they will not ask for angbao..as songkran more important to thais...chinese new year avoid prc and viet mls. .to avoid being chop carrot head...sawadeekup..lol

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-01-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
lol 0950pm … anti vice team
if you prefer late night action you can try the streetwalkers at the taxi stand
Thanks bro!
Old 23-01-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Where got? Any Lobang?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1