The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 09-06-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Checked FB website and further info on GT. Mix of PRC and Viets, also the uniform looked nice with skirt. In their menu, it's normal price for massage. What is strange and probably gimmicky is that they have this head spa service where this mind control crown to wrap your head and spray water. Cost $90 an hour. Don't know why so ex, never tried there so far. If anyone tried that, do share.
not probably
definitely

geez

pigs fly too did u know?
Old 09-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Checked FB website and further info on GT. Mix of PRC and Viets, also the uniform looked nice with skirt. In their menu, it's normal price for massage. What is strange and probably gimmicky is that they have this head spa service where this mind control crown to wrap your head and spray water. Cost $90 an hour. Don't know why so ex, never tried there so far. If anyone tried that, do share.
got one milf like not bad.....think should have GQ here.....
Old 10-06-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Anyone tried KX ? They put their location at tpy central but didn't reveal actual blk and unit. Apparently they advertising their jg
Old 10-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Anyone tried KX ? They put their location at tpy central but didn't reveal actual blk and unit. Apparently they advertising their jg
Where did u see the ad?
Old 13-06-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
ReCoKiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Toa payoh

More and more choices gt looks promising
Old 15-06-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 8
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

suddenly tpy seems so quiet... had a walk down today.... so many places but like nothing exciting liao... sigh... hoping more new and younger blood to come and make us cum
Old 15-06-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried blk 12x before near Braddell mrt?

Last edited by Kongyong; 15-06-2021 at 06:23 PM.
Old 15-06-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
suddenly tpy seems so quiet... had a walk down today.... so many places but like nothing exciting liao... sigh... hoping more new and younger blood to come and make us cum
Bro khoo, where u recce? Not blk 9x? Read yr post always remind me of 古天乐 chionging toa payoh, hehe.
Old 15-06-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Anyone tried blk 12x before near Braddell mrt?
See pm......
Old 15-06-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
See pm......
Thanks bro
Old 15-06-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
See pm......
Bro can pm me too ? Thanks
Old 16-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro khoo, where u recce? Not blk 9x? Read yr post always remind me of 古天乐 chionging toa payoh, hehe.
9x was fun when yoyo was still around, enjoy her bj and cim alot at an affordable
price... but now she went to other location liao, cant find her that often.
Old 16-06-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 13
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
9x was fun when yoyo was still around, enjoy her bj and cim alot at an affordable
price... but now she went to other location liao, cant find her that often.
Ya Yoyo is good, don’t know where she went to..
Old 17-06-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

any bros went GT? walk pass yesterday, but cant see any ML inside... if see chio one, i most prob will give it a try... hope pray
Old 17-06-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
any bros went GT? walk pass yesterday, but cant see any ML inside... if see chio one, i most prob will give it a try... hope pray
Bro, u want chk their GT website, got both China and Viets. Suspect is mix of young and old MLs. The only thing is they got this head spa service $90, likely to chop carrot but no one feedback so far
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1