The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jack22t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Da Lu

hello bros out there, what is the opening hours? was there 4.45pmand when push open the door, it is locked. so malu and make a u turn back.
Old 22-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
klvnlw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

open on 1030am, to open the dor by pulling not pushing, haha
Old 22-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvnlw View Post
open on 1030am, to open the dor by pulling not pushing, haha
yah,first time i also push,then cannot open,then so ma lu,have to walk out then got ppl walk pass look at me
Old 22-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 23
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Organize 1 nite exercise leh....................
Old 05-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Was at da Lu yesturday afternoon, every Chinese new year will be there, don't know why, went in ask them to intro a girl for me, came to sit with me is no. 29, okie not bad looking milf, talk cock abit, then she ask want to do what, told her bbbj, but she told me only hj is it ok with me, I say no. In the end she bbbj for me but told me not to cim,I think is due to many ppl around can't cum, ask go toilet with me, told me she don't do fj but intro number 37 told her ok.

37 also a milf, looks still ok, came in rubba with her and she strat to bbbj me, after awhile told her can't cum, op for fj, she told me do on the spot, and offer me raw? I was huh??? Raw??? Told her no no no and I want to do it in toilet, ask for condom from her told me she didn't have but lucky I have bring it with me, you never know when you need a condom?went inside toilet try to bonk her, the place is too small, had a hard time Bonk, in the end ask her to bbbj me and cim.
Total damage from my trip should $50 from 2x beer and fruit and nut number 37 $40 for fj ( told me is new year give her more) number 29 $10, the rest should be total $20.

Number 37 told me she can go hotel with me for 2hrs $70 will try her next time.

Hope you guys understand what I wrtie. Sori not very good at writing report
Old 06-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

BarEmperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros

Greetings (Happy Chinese New Year)
First time logging in not sure how it works ...lols
I knew this day will come cause I felt one of the bros here needs advice.
I need to register as soon as possible (been following this forum for some time)
Hi hayhay
Just read your post.
I'll keep it short.
Before you go hotel with 37 (nick name :ABDULLA, Chinese , age around 46).
Ask around (especially the girls working there)
lots of customers was play out by her. some customers belongs to other girls client.
That's why they know her very well.
If you insist to bonk her at hotel, Below are my advice.
a) Tell her you will be paying $70 and nothing else (not even a cent more).
b) Do not go out with her for makan before hotel session.
c) During bonking she have to OFF her HP for the solid 2 hours.

Do not be soft hearted $70 means $70 .... she will cry to let you know she in desperado.
Anyway $70 is too expensive compare to Mona's rate.

Hope my advice helps.
Cheers Everyone (Thanks for reading
Kong Xi Fa Chai
Old 06-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fatscrewu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems to be an interesting place to go, just for experience. Many of the informations in this thread is useful especially the pricing. I must thank all bros who had contributed. Before I make my virging trip there I would like to seek answers and clarifications which I know many bros here will help. However I am sorry if some of my questions had been asked still I hope you can help. Thank You.

Where are these girls from? PRC, Malaysian or local
I believe all girls offer hj.
Who would be the best girl to call for a good bbbj or perhaps a fj too if I will to go at about 2pm on a weekday.
Can I have 2 girls at the same time say 1 doing a bj and there one I rabba rabba.
Other than Da Lu are there another joint in Singapore with similar actions?

Thank you one time.
Old 07-02-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mw2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a long-life thread, and it is still alive. can't forget da lu as my virgin trip to this scene started from this dark music lounge, that was somewhere in 2001 or 2002.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatscrewu View Post
Seems to be an interesting place to go, just for experience. Many of the informations in this thread is useful especially the pricing. I must thank all bros who had contributed. Before I make my virging trip there I would like to seek answers and clarifications which I know many bros here will help. However I am sorry if some of my questions had been asked still I hope you can help. Thank You.

Where are these girls from? PRC, Malaysian or local
I believe all girls offer hj.
Who would be the best girl to call for a good bbbj or perhaps a fj too if I will to go at about 2pm on a weekday.
Can I have 2 girls at the same time say 1 doing a bj and there one I rabba rabba.
Other than Da Lu are there another joint in Singapore with similar actions?

Thank you one time.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fatscrewu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Thank You. Then I am going to Da Lu likely this afternoon to find out for myself.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatscrewu View Post
Thank You. Then I am going to Da Lu likely this afternoon to find out for myself.
Very sensible!! And it is always more fun and excitement if you don't know what to expect.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

had my virgin Da Lu trip just now ard 8pm till 9pm.
it's between the caltex petrol station and ah hood road exit (end of balestier nearer to thomson rd).

coincidentally mona was chatting with her fren 99 outside as i passed by. 99 invited me in n i obliged. took table 4 which was enough to seat 3 quite comfortable. before long, mona n 99 started to attack didi. both also took out their boobs for me to massage. so my first tarma experience quite shiok, with mona riding on didi (yes, right in the cubicle ), while 99 took care of my nipples with her tongue; me trying to dig 99's CB with one hand, fondling mona's boobs with the other. but i just took men's revival last night, took quite long still no sign of cumming. so 99 asked me to go toilet then she tarma with mona there. asked me for $100 to settle bill first, but i gave $90, remembering market rates quoted here.

breakdown:
$14 coke (gotta ask for ice, they din give automatically. useful for cleaning hands)
$1 wet towel (tried to reject but they said compulsory)
$10 tangerines for CNY x 2 (till 7th day of CNY, once a year thingy also cannot reject)
$30 FJ mona at cubicle
$30 FJ 99 at toilet
subtotal = $85 (gave mona $90 but wasn't returned change... ok lah, CNY... didn't wanna be stingy so take it as tips for her)

additionally:
$5 sherry the morning shift mummy asked for tips. silly me gong2 gave her when she didn't even service me. asked her for big boobs recommendation also never answer, yet asked me for more tips
$6 the night shift mummy. mentioned number 11 (L size body though) in morning shift (10.30am-5 till 7pm) when i asked for dua neh bu. but she haven't come back for work yet.
$2 bouncer uncle

anyway, didn't manage to cum cos saw mona n 99 outside. still prefer milfs of at least joan chen standard ok i know impossible lah, with this LSB pricing, so i'll be sticking to GL n FLs...

had to go GL after that, unloading in a viet chick at L24 cost only $28 total including tips.

but da lu's still a nice place to while away the time after mona n 99 butterflied away. nobody bothered me while i was surfing SBF on my iphone in the cubicle, cos cash billed already.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hiya bros hoosdathu, I should have turned in and perhaps could bum into you. I was around there at about the same time and wanted to try as I have never tried before but in the end decided not. I must really give it a try. Was it crowded?
But since this is your virgin trip how do you know it is Mona and 99 at the door? So from all the postings and reports 101 no hj, bbbj or fj or has she changed her modus operandi?
Old 10-02-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

BarEmperor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Hoosdathu
Good day to you.
In future, need not give any tips to mummy or bouncer.(If not happy with their service)
Whenever I am there, I only give $2 to one skinny mummy in the night shift (can't remember her number, anyway she is always off on Wednesday).
Her service is good and responsive.
a) Whenever I go toilet, she will always shine touchlight along the walkway for me.
b) she is alway coming to check if my ice bucket is and she does refilling for me too.
Sometime I will also give $2 to the part-time morning shift mummy, Whenever she sits and chit chat with me.
(Night time she work as number 100)

For the rest of mummys they are very bloody "rich".
Cannot elaborate much here...sorry.
They don't dare ask tips for me , they know my temper cause I'm always ready to point my center finger at them.
They can wait long long and can smell my backside whenever I release my gas.

Ok here is the tips.
Once you become a regular, get your favourite girl's hp.
So if you need service, just sms them.
So you do not actually owe any favour to any damn mummy.

Cheers
Old 10-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitlong69 View Post
Hiya bros hoosdathu, I should have turned in and perhaps could bum into you. I was around there at about the same time and wanted to try as I have never tried before but in the end decided not. I must really give it a try. Was it crowded?
But since this is your virgin trip how do you know it is Mona and 99 at the door? So from all the postings and reports 101 no hj, bbbj or fj or has she changed her modus operandi?
aiyoh, when did i say i know it's the 2 ladies at the door? of cos only after entering and they introduced themselves in the cubicle, then i know mah...

didn't see 101 nor anyone arousing my didi's interest while idling inside for half an hour

ok lah, place not v crowded, all other clients were ah peks...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1