The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9978 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

My partners son and daughter (all primary schools) were playing in their room. Her hubby went drinking with friends.

Closed the kitchen door which has a window in the upper part.

Make love on the kitchen floor. At one stage, was doggie style and looking out through the door window.

Same time can hear the kids playing noise.

Last edited by lipe; 15-12-2023 at 05:12 PM.
Old 15-12-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Did 1s at my fb house where her son is playing with his neighbour at the corridor, quite exciting where we worried that her son might walk into the bedroom but at the same time we enjoying the progress. She a single parent.
Old 15-12-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
USB2vega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
A quickie last night at Woodlands CC with my FB and her girlfriend. Both bisex.
Handicapped toilet?
Old 15-12-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Common room at student hall...

On a Friday night when all my hallmates were still around in the hall predrinking, and some of them were even predrinking barely a few doors down the corridor from where me and my FB were in the common room.

Oh, forgot to mention... the common room was on the ground floor and had floor-to-ceiling windows. And we did it fully naked in the dark whilst watching people walk outside. A couple times some turned their heads to look in our direction but because the lights were totally off in the common room they couldn't see us in it and the double glazing of the windows helped further conceal us. Hahaha.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-12-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

family theme ktv room. FB wore long skirt, and she went toilet remove her panties and just sat on me.. it was a weekday afternoon and place was quiet.
Old 15-12-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 21
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

little guilin. was drizzling and went to the shelter there and strip my ex naked and had sex there. very thrilling experience
Old 15-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Jysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) Was at a staycation, it was wee hours, playing truth of dare while drinking with friends around the outdoor bbq pit, and the topics started getting sexual. There was a girl who expressed interest in me before so I tried my luck and dared her to suck my dick, and she actually did it. Cummed in her mouth with my friends watching, it was wild.

I brought her indoors and we continued before i toh. Next day woke up sober and still wondering if it was a dream. My friends then sent me the unglam photos of me falling asleep naked & the video of me getting sucked/fucking her, and I was like 'holy shit that really happened'. Made them delete the photos of me and kept the videos in my stash lol

2) Went batam with my ex-gf. We were getting massage tgt in a couple room, after the massage the masseur was cleaning the oil off our body and I told her we'll do it ourselves and ask her to leave. Started fingering my gf while she was still oiled to turn her on, then slid my cock in. Masseur entered the room once, saw the act & quickly left after making a gasp lol
Old 17-12-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB2vega View Post
Handicapped toilet?
nolah. there is one door surprisingly not lock.so me fucked both behind the door took turn lah.
Old 18-12-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 2
bitemeifudare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbitemeifudare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KTV room with my jeans open half down, the vn girl challenge me i said come la.
Playground swing, that was at night but still have passerby. This happened before my poly days i still remember.
Old 18-12-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 13
nstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynstringa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A lecture theatre in poly
Old 19-12-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11369 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

In classrooms of a university
Old 19-12-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 944 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

long time ago before buses got CCTV. On the second floor of a double decker.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9978 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro nstringa

up you 21 points

bravery award.

haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstringa View Post
A lecture theatre in poly
Old 21-12-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 16
lambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlambchopinc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The most exciting and memorable ones have to be at her block staircase after a wedding dinner. And another time in her kitchen after her workout with her mum in the living room unaware of what was going on. It’s really a whole new level of excitement. And impromptu ones are the best.

Shared my staircase story few months ago. Will try to share my second story which happened recently and is still very fresh in my mind when I have the time to write it.
Old 21-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

1. At her house, on her bed, and her husband might come home anytime.

2. Public park, early in the morning at 4am, but there are already some people jogging around the park at that hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1