The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 11-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
sorry guys,me only free on sunday,monday and tuesday,the rest werk werk werk. (
You lucky fella .............. only have to work 4 days per week !
Old 11-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
sorry guys,me only free on sunday,monday and tuesday,the rest werk werk werk.
Noted next time set gathering try 2 accomodate your days off.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Read this post too late, wish you all a happy outing. Cheers!!!
Old 12-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB@11th April 2007

Samster Gathering JB- @11th April 2007- Brief Post Remarks.

I would like 2 thanks all bros who attend the tcss yesterday nite, all eight of them.

1) Kenneth 1979
2) Jet Li (hope i get tis right. )
3) Katoey Lover 69
4) Jedycity
5) ckm8618
6) jbguy
7) 6" boy
8) fucker101

And i would like to especially register my appreciation with bro Kenneth1979 from S'pore who has 2 make all the way 2 the outer township of JB which is pretty much alien 2 him. The only regrets are tat I'm afraid I haven't performed the best as the host for our dear S'pore bro. My apologies if I could have done things better.

Neway, I had the pleasure of meeting some of the seniors here. I think Fucker101 and I has alot 2 learn from all these bros, being the 2 junior in the gp.

I'm not sure if it is up 2 everyone taste or fancy 2 having a little drink at a Pino Pub in JJ but I sincerely enjoy the company of the bros that are there, BUT ..BUT... I have 2b frank....still u guys can't beat the enjoyment I get out of my female companion!

On a last note, thanks bro jbguy, 4 ye help last nite. Thanks to all. Cheerio.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Rodimus Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB@11th April 2007

Congrats in arranging another succesful TCSS gathering.

Hope to attend your gathering someday.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Kekeke....you also cum here and kapo.

Anyway nice to see that the JB bros are organising gatherings again. If time permits, I would love to catch up with you guys again esp 6" boy and jbguy.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was fun last night but Cha Boh not enough lah... and small (neh neh) too.

But still not too bad because before I went back, I managed to dig the girl pussy. Yum Yum. Although no water come out but got the chance to fell her hair also shiok. Hahahahhaha.

Bro CMK1868 and Jet Li's girls very nice leh. Big neh neh too.

Bro jj just sit there slow talk the girl like no tomoro... so romantic. Can see he really enjoying himself.

Bro fucker101 like Romeo, the girl treat him like long time boyfriend. Nah beh, I want to touch her girl also scared scared.

Bro jedycity, hope you enjoy too. The tall girl you got have a pair of big boob and small nipples. But last night, girls really not enough, not much to choose.

Anyway thank to Bro jbguy for his good contact if not lagi jialat. Just one phone call, the boss imported in thee more girls for us. Thanks to jbguy.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post

Anyway thank to Bro jbguy for his good contact if not lagi jialat. Just one phone call, the boss imported in thee more girls for us. Thanks to jbguy.
I wish I could be there too....
Old 12-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
ckm8618 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite enjoy for yesterday ,lucky got go the pinopub with brother jbguy,if no then will be boring at there.thanks for brother jbguy ask the boss to bring 3 nice pretty gal come.let me can have fun at there.
Old 12-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Wed 11.4.07 @ 6.30 p.m.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
A word from the "Trainee TCSS Organiser@11th April 2007

As a "trainee", I might have erred in posting that "newbies r welcome to join us".
Bro jjmyarea,

Congratulations for a very successful Gathering !

The Committee had decided that you will on probation for a period of twelve (12) months as the " Trainee TCSS Organiser "

During this 12 months period (ending on 30 April 2008 ) you have to organise at least six (6) JB Samsters' Gathering successfully, without any major hitches or complaints.

After the 12 months period the Committee will evaluate your performance and if found to be suitable will 'promote' you to the post of " Organiser / Chairman " of the JB Samsters' Association ( in short, " JB Samsters' Ass" )

Looking forward to more Gatherings in the future ..............

Cheers !
KatoeyLover69
Old 12-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

Pinoy Pubs ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
I wish I could be there too....
Your wishes shall be granted !

All you have to do is to contact Bros JBGuy, 6" Boy or jjmyarea once you are in JB in June 2007
Old 12-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all brothers are in the gathering last night,
Yes it is a very Successful Gathering last night,
Should thanks to all of you attend it, so we can enjoy for the whole night.
Especially Mr Kenneth all the way from Singapore to join us, but very pai sei lah, can’t let you have a good/fun time in the pub, hope that you not angry with me to pull you there, (short of pretty young girls.)

Good job man….. bro jjmyarea
So next gathering for sure you are the chairman liao, hope the next one will be more people to join us.
hooolay hooolay.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
To all brothers are in the gathering last night,
Yes it is a very Successful Gathering last night,

Good job man….. bro jjmyarea
So next gathering for sure you are the chairman liao, hope the next one will be more people to join us.
hooolay hooolay.
Wau lau ! Straight away become Chairman ! No need probation period meh ???
Old 12-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post

Bro jj just sit there slow talk the girl like no tomoro... so romantic.

Bro fucker101 like Romeo, the girl treat him like long time boyfriend. Nah beh, I want to touch her girl also scared scared.

1. this pub really not enough gals. somemore the boss import the 3 gals from Yuan not Safezone. the 3gals know me but i cant remember them. so got a bit sad lah coz no new gals for me mah.... if from safezone may be i can get another Mahal..... who knows rite?

2.Bro JJ really good in TAGALOG now. and he manage have MAHAL every pub he go.like pepper got KIM,Yuan got QUENCY, and now Bachelor got BABY. so the ROMEO should be JJ not me. so bro JJ, now we comfirm we have diff taste of gals. anytime we can go out together and wont fight for the gal. Thx a lot... for the BABY. she not my cup of tea.

3. Walau, u not inform me..... the gals also like a butterfly what... and after i go home, u still got 2hours time to touch whatever u want. rite? and the gal quite ok for me. coz in term of VALUE FOR MONEY. only 2 LD she ask from me. and got french kiss, GF Hug, lick my neh neh, go into my underwear for 5 min HJ (i have to stop her if not then i have to change my underwear already).anyway normally she work in Yuan. and will go back next month.

4. also have to thx Bro JBGuy, manage to get some usefull info from him coz i still the super junior here. still have lots of thing have to learn.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

Bro fucker101

Bro fucker101, I was hoping to meet you last night .............. heard so much about you from Bro jj ............... anyway, hope to meet you at the next Gathering
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1