The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 05-08-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
There are a few specific stables with many good frs which is too good to be true. Scroll through a few pages can spot the trend everyday new frs and all 9 and 10 ��
If you are experienced enough it is okt clone promoting his girls.... I went on her 2nd day..she said she dun do painting skin sensitive....lol your fr either you are lying or she lying....hahaha..she dun do frenching...no dfk...fyi
This kinda thing is very subjective, I believe experience differs for different people, one man's meat is another man's poison, as for the lying part, I wouldn't painstakingly go word by word to fabricate such an elaborated lie, if it's good, it's good, if it's bad, it's bad, simple as that. Perhaps I am easily contended and maybe something that someone else would have rate 7, maybe I'll rate 9, everyone has different standards and that's just the way it is.

Let's not forget, whilst she may be a FL, she is a person too, there bound be some customers that she may not be so receptive to.

If you think that I am a clone account of the OKT, so be it, you're entitled to your own opinions, just because you didn't had a pleasant experience with her, doesn't mean the same for others. Because everything that you didn't get to experience, I got to experience it. Did I smell something sour?

I'm sorry for your less than desired experience with her. Better luck next time, dude

P.S: if my FR is too misleading for people like you, consider playing with your left hand next time, it's free of charge.

Last edited by Ong Jiing Yih; 05-08-2023 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
justporfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ploy - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=ploy

Honest FR for Ploy as promised to OKT

OKT: prompt response and efficient

Looks: 9 pretty, pic resemblance closest to pics 4 and 5
Boobs: 9.5 D full cup. Handful. She is by far the biggest i’ve had. Fun to play with and suck and lock nipples
Body: 8.5 slim, toned arms body. The natural Thai body
Pussy: 9 seems like she just shaved that day i met her. V smooth and clean
Frenching: 8.5 nothing special but she definitely know how to work with her lips and tongue
Bbbj: 9 all the way down from frenching. She gave me a mini catbath making her way to my cock. Good suctions. She kept on touching and gently squeezing my balls felt like a balls massage. It was good
Fj: 9 accomodating and very willing to please. Her pussy also telling me she is liking it as she went crazy wet.
Gfe: may bot be the best gfe but maybe. But she efforted to started a convo
Old 05-08-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 7
DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!DoubleIneed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleIneed View Post
Mimi from Flirtygirls

Looks - similar to photo posted, sweet looking

Body - natural small b cup with perky ass, same as bro fg send me the live video

Kiss - stared in shower, french passionate like long lost lover

AR - ask me to be on my fours, take lick around my ass before start rimming me

Bbbj - good suction, able to blow at different position. 69 available. Can blow long till my 1st load of hot cum unload in her mouth

Massage - relaxing massage till I doze off

Fj - started with teasing me, cg position will use her hand and play my balls. Respond from heavy breathing to sexy moans. Change to reverse cg then finish in doggy.

Rtf - yes

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=950193&highlight=
Rtf Mimi, brought her some snack and drink. Session as great as previous session or even better. Thanks bro FG for the smooth arrangement.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

FR for Janice from Galaxyxscorts

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=951540&highlight=

Looks: better in person and she looks cute. Video provided by OKT.

Body: Meat at the right place, smooth skin and nice complexion. Perky round ass that just nice for doggie.

Frenching: Yes!

Pussy: Trimmed. Ordorless and we had 69, and painted her rapidly till she stopped me and crave to suck me like a pro.

Bbbj: highlights when she at her high mood, she follows the momentum and suck me like a pro. No teeth feel and when I feed my rod in her mouth she show me the horny expression. Solid!

Fj: Accommodate with position I request. Soft to louds moan. Able to cope with hard and deep pumping. Favourite position is doggie. Hold on her waist and gave her a turbo speed till I release. SWEAT OUT!

Overall: Sextisfied and will RTF her soon. Need replenish my pocket first.

Old 05-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
goldenshwr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Daisy - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=daisy

Mid day bonking with Daisy

Okt/ - managed to squeeze my slot today even if it’s a bit late minute booking

Loc/ preferred to go by car. This days too hot not advisable go commute

Looks/ 9 i am stunned. She is even prettier in person. She was wearing a bit of make up to enhance her beauty when we met. Not an issue for me at all .

Body/ 9 looks like she is exercising frequently her body is perfect for all my bonking desires

Boobs/ 9 says B cup but looks and feels bigger to me .

Bbbj/ 9 wild and willing to work. Very sloppy suctions

Fj/ 9 reverse cowgirl got me out of my mind. I had to ask her to do cowgirl i stead though coz I want see her horny face. Few grinds and i asked her to move to my fave cumming position, doggy. Gave her hard thrust, fast and slow. Was amazing feeling. Damn siok

Rtf: yes
Old 05-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
AlertAholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=950193&highlight=

Mimi is similar to photo posted. Pre-milf vibe.
Service-oriented and out to please. She speaks french fluently. Ass rimming my ass crack, nice sensual shiok feeling, recommend to AR lover. Bbbj handfree mode, take her time to lick my balls and able to suck long. Till my 1st load of cum in her mouth.

Started with slow thrust to hard pounding. Her moans is sexy and felt genuine, not too over exaggerated.

A great bonking session that check ✅ all listed services.

Will rtf Mimi after my $ recover.
Old 05-08-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
hosehbobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR on Daisy from Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 Can recognize her but her person look way better
Body: 8/10 Slim and quite short - around 1.5m
Boobs: 8/10 B cup; definitely not for boob lover..
Frenching: 10/10 very passionate & intimate
Fingering: Allow
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow, deep and wet; don't like sucking my balls though
FJ: 9/10 accommodating; her ass is quite good for doggy & reverse cowgirl
Communication: 8/10 Simple English
Massage: So so; at least she tried!
GFE: 10/10 Friendly; very good attitude!
RTF: Yes
Old 05-08-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5288 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Xylina (X-Factor)
4th August 2023, 9:45pm Session
$140/2/90

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22547240

OKT: Was browsing some listings late at night,
Xylina totally caught my eye, and that TGIF Promo sealed the deal.
So, I decided to book her first blood even though
it’s my first time booking with bro XF.
Gotta give him credit though - he was super quick with his responses,
making the whole process a breeze without any hiccups.

For those on foot, walking and public transportation are conveniently available.

Looks: Hailing from BKK,
she noted her occupation within the beauty salon sector back in her hometown.
Upon the door's opening, there is some slight discount
in resemblance to her advertised pictures in which you still can tell it is her.

Body: Perched at a stature of 160cm,
adorned with tattoos on her front, right leg and rear.
Possessing a natural B-Cup bust with tawny,
perky nipples that elicit soft moans when caressed by my tongue.

Lingo: As we engage in conversation
to deepen our understanding of each other,
she employs her personal translation application.
If you happen to be proficient in Thai,
conversing with her directly in that language
could potentially earn you some extra brownie points.

Frenching: Yes. She has an unquenchable longing for it
and takes great joy in participating in passionate French kissing,
showcasing impressive skill in the realm of intimate tongue-to-tongue interaction.
With assurance, she consistently partaking in French kissing until your every wish is fully fulfilled.

Catbath: Yes, she starts with lick your nipples first
then slowly lick all over your body.

BBBJ: Despite having braces on,
she started by delivering a pleasurable suction to my dick
and it was astonishing that there was no sign of discomfort like teething.
As I gradually pulled away my hands,
she consistently upheld the suction needed to satisfy me
before she eventually went all out deep throating.
Afterwards, she adeptly used the tip of her tongue
to sensuously trace from the head of my manhood down to my balls.
Not long after, she initiated a rhythmic flicking movement with her tongue,
alternating between my balls and shaft.

Shower: Yes. Shower together SOP before and after.
She stroked my body with her boobs and then, in the middle of the session,
she positioned down and gave me a BBBJ with a cheeky smile.

Pussy: Shaven, with some small pubic hair around.

FJ: Right from the start,
the encounter began with us adopting a missionary position.
She held back her soft moans, and without hesitation,
she wrapped her legs snugly around me.
Following that, the pinnacle was achieved as I reached climax
during our second round in the doggy style position.

Massage: During quick intervals, I asked her for a full body massage
and she absolutely nailed it. She used baby oil and lotion,
leaving me feeling completely rejuvenated and totally relaxed.

GFE: The moment I stepped into the room,
Xylina was already giving me cheeky smiles in the midst of starting some light foreplay
and casual banter to ease any tension and ensure your comfort.
She's known to sneak in kisses, adding an extra touch of intimacy to the experience.

RTF: With the chance presented right now,
I'm excited to witness how bro XF will gradually
bring in new ladies over time and I look forward to visit.

Here are some live pics,
Of course, with her and also by OKT bro XF’s permission:

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ong Jiing Yih View Post
This kinda thing is very subjective, I believe experience differs for different people, one man's meat is another man's poison, as for the lying part, I wouldn't painstakingly go word by word to fabricate such an elaborated lie, if it's good, it's good, if it's bad, it's bad, simple as that. Perhaps I am easily contended and maybe something that someone else would have rate 7, maybe I'll rate 9, everyone has different standards and that's just the way it is.

Let's not forget, whilst she may be a FL, she is a person too, there bound be some customers that she may not be so receptive to.

If you think that I am a clone account of the OKT, so be it, you're entitled to your own opinions, just because you didn't had a pleasant experience with her, doesn't mean the same for others. Because everything that you didn't get to experience, I got to experience it. Did I smell something sour?

I'm sorry for your less than desired experience with her. Better luck next time, dude

P.S: if my FR is too misleading for people like you, consider playing with your left hand next time, it's free of charge.
Your style of wiriting is promoting the girl..lol..well scripted...by the way your girl cannot do ass rimming unlike ashley gmc or xeline of xfactor...so many honest frs on ashley here....that is the difference btw your cloned reports and other genuine ones...
Old 05-08-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Nana from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=950915&highlight=

Okt: Fast to reply and as usual patience in answering my inquires. Thumbs up for that

Looks 7/10 picture is her, minus the filter and probably around 20% discount

Body 8/10 Slim and no fats. Smooth complexion, perky ass and b cups tits with sensitive nipples, allow to zhut and get hardened easily.

Frenching She don't avoid when I initiate. Intense DFK after warming up

Bbbj 9/10 she blow me at few position, me standing she kneel down, me sitting at the edge of bed and me lying down, 69. She can carrying on sucking and sucking.

AR 8/10 know her drill well, alternate between slow, rapid lick and poking. Sibeh shiok

Fj 9/10 Shaved, odourless and super sensitive to lick, will moans out and that does boost my ego on bed. Tried few position and finish in doggy.

Overall is smooth and good experience from text okt to session with lady end. Nana definitely is a 10/10 hardworking type, will do her best to serve u. Able to converse in English. Submissive and gentle vibes.

Old 05-08-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!LapHumSap is one of the Best!

Tried Luna from Kinky Thai on 5 Aug, 8pm.
Thanks OKT bro for fussfree arrangement
Bought her some Thai food cos the area not much food choices
Was her 4th Cust despite her first day at work

Looks: 7.5 (close to photo. Close to photo. Est mid to late 20s)
NN: enhanced but still nice to hold. She really enjoyed her nips to be sug and played
Body: 8 , petite in size but her butt is supper perky
Frenching: had kisses only
BbbJ: 9, can see her experience in this. Happy to extend BJ if you like
FJ: 10/10, super high skill level. Hard to come during 2nd shot but she persisted with her finishing cowgirl move, was able to release. Thumbs up cos she shld be super tired liao
Gfe: 9, constant hugs and tried to converse. In between shots she did a full body message with strength. Not piano type Very shiok.
Rtf: of course
Old 05-08-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

ISABELLA LOVER FORTRESS

Beautiful Firm Round Natural Boobs
Very Sweet smile gentle face
GOT MILK

With sweetest smile
Gentle Demeanor

Saturday Morning Deployment

Shes wearing black stand at 155 cm and she have very nice eyes. At fist nothing to shout about but then talk a bit when she smile and look at U the heart skip a bit. From then on we talk n build up chemistry. She say she love to try sg food. She tried chicken rice. But have not much chance to try other sg food. As is morning I only bought some fruit tart to share

But all the same chemistry is built up and we touchy touchy until into shower. In shower her boobs bounce out. I doubt is natural as is so firm and nicely shape. But when I hold them can feel is real and full. Damn nice feel when holding it bouncing off my hand. My mind excited as I heard have milk. Though I no drink milk maybe can sample. Butbin shower the highlights is the eye c9ntact and bbbj in shower.

We help each other dry up. And go one to bed and french. Is natuarl slow and passionate. Let her warm up as I go south to her boobs. Hahah no milk I tot as I suck it. But to avoid awkward I ask her later after bonk. So carress the boobs and lick all over it getting her excited. As shes not shave I only paint the lower potion of her cunt and there is a place when I put my tongue tat get her high. Continue to circle that and shes grabbing her boobs and my hair.

Shes not the commando type but seeing her thrust her hips and bouncing her own boobs get me on. Shes sky hight now and quicky ensure SAFETY Measure the plug is at the socket. Our hips instinctively push and the cock is into the wet abysss. Is warm now and moist. Now I try again the deck chair position but seeing her face tot I slow down. After a few times I ask her pain she say no. Oh her face shiok look like tat

Ensure she shiok then can resume my deck chair rocking method. The rock n rock until feel wetter and wetter and so hot. Yah she came and she hug me and play with her boobs. Always must see those eyes and boobs. Kissint frenching. When she high ot cum her tongue will turbo lick my body or tongue

I slow down and let her rest then go on 2nd wave slower but penetrate down. Shes enjoy tat a lot as I lifted her ass off the bed. She cum quite easily. So next is CG and let her penetrate to enjoy my dick. And her boobs bouncing up ans down

Buey tahan I ask her lay on me. He boobs resting on my chest damn shiok. I keep pumping and pumping untik she cum. Now though shes gentle she cannot control and moan loudly bestbpart is she isnfrenching my body and using her lips suck anypart of me she can getvhold of. I feel my groin tightening and bounce her ass so the penetration is tighter and tighter. Her pussy muscle tighten and as I am wrting this can feel muscle below .y balls tightening.

But is really tight and pulling up the balls again again pumping cum into postrate. Hug her tighter and finally blast after blast and the tension is release.

Rest a while with cock in her pussy. Decided not to go another round and we talk and massage each othr
Then I ask her about the milk

She say dunno why child 2 years liao stil have milk. I ask her showm wah really have. Haha I request her squeeze some into my cow milk lotion. Haha she did it diligently and we have a laugh about that. This lotion is precious

Bros who like sweet smile nice eyes beautiful natural round boobs shes the one

She not that tan also. Slightly less than than average thai especially at boobs

Oh yah she’s type tat can build chemistry and enjoy more and more and closer and closer as session goes.
Not the tio rap at 1st sight one
But once chemisrty liao may also tio rap

GOT MILK

NO BABY damage - child 2 years liao
I ask her why now still have she say dunno also

She is milk machine
Those want drink milk should let her feed U (dun hurt her nipples)
I can’t drink milk but seeing her squeeze milk into my lotion can imagine her feeding me. Damn steam

Another Paid FR paid with milk from Isabella
Can Order Human Milk lotion

Pm my secretary WhenWereUBorn she will provide the details
https://sbfsg.agency/member.php?u=890117

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 05-08-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Of course, we don't think you are a clone account of a OKT, we KNOW YOU ARE.

Even if you are not, you are rewarded to do OKT's bidding. LOL

Congrats, you made it to my list!!
I gotta admit I really have none of the slightest clue who the hell are you, but now I certainly do, turns out that you do have a knack at fabricating stuffs too, just like the list of people that you've accused, the fact that you've so flawlessly amended my post, about the left hand, lol, you even made me laugh.

And about the list you've just mentioned, because I absolutely have no idea what the f you're talking about, I did some diggings and research, apparently you have a list targeting those who are allegedly fabricating/posting fake FRs especially with accounts that which just created or accounts who rarely posts.

Clearly I don't belong to the first category, my account is 6 years older than yours fyi, though I gotta admit that I seldom post, unless that particular FL is good enough to warrant a FR from me. I don't know what's your standards for adding people into your list, maybe people who hurt or affects your fragile ego, or maybe people whose FR that you just don't like lol.

But I must say It's a pretty long list you've got, I got to admire your "dedication and contribution" towards this thread, end of the day, I am not even mad that I've made your list, if anything, I'm just appalled that someone has got so much free time. Personally, I wouldn't take your list too seriously, after all who would trust someone who fabricates stuff.

Continue keeping me in your list, cos I dont really give a sh*t, Have a nice day.

Last edited by Ong Jiing Yih; 05-08-2023 at 05:56 PM.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
flyingdino is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried [Ploy] from Lust365

I love thai minahs. They provide good service. Generally tanned skin thai provides better service.

Ploy gives deep throat, love to french and be paint. You can do anything with her as long as you treat her nice.

Looks : 8 SYT looking with nice hair and skin

Body : 8 Good tanned skin, womanly figure

Boobs : 8.5 enhanced d cup

BBBJ : 9 deep throat and right suction

FJ : 9 rocks well together with you

GFE : 10 very passionate

Please do support her. A nice gem.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Your style of wiriting is promoting the girl..lol..well scripted...by the way your girl cannot do ass rimming unlike ashley gmc or xeline of xfactor...so many honest frs on ashley here....that is the difference btw your cloned reports and other genuine ones...
Clearly, you and me has got a very different perspective, and since we don't see eye to eye, it's just gonna be a meaningless debate, I rest my case.

Last edited by Ong Jiing Yih; 06-08-2023 at 03:55 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1