The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG7777boy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tao-tao-massage/

Just tried tao tao
Location ( N ) walk to MRT 3min
She friendly, She do have the strength despite her small size, I found her too skinny but her boobs looks big. Must say her Massage is really, good. Very hard working ML, But the remaining so so
Her business must be bad
Old 11-10-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Her business must be bad
FR not accurate?
Old 11-10-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Wonder if any ML bother to do a daily ART test to share? That way I think will open up a greater pool of customers - there’s quite a few of my friends who stopped chio gong since we hit 2+k cases daily.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
FR not accurate?
FR might be accurate, maybe she got no business that’s why she is hardworking hahaha…
Old 11-10-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Wonder if any ML bother to do a daily ART test to share? That way I think will open up a greater pool of customers - there’s quite a few of my friends who stopped chio gong since we hit 2+k cases daily.
will you do ART test before you chiong?
Old 11-10-2021, 09:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42417 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/cindy-massage/

She might not be chio but she has a foxy look. 风骚无比。

She might look a bit short and plumb but 100% gf feeling make up everything.

She dun like frenching but my magic tongue made her gave in and we french like long lost lover.

Very long liao, the last time I got such service from a ML was about 5 years ago. She really take her own sweet time to service you - one of the longest foreplay I got before the BJ and HJ. She even continue to play with me for another 10 minute after I shoot out.

Oh yes, she played some great songs during her service. She even explain to me what is the song is singing about. Ha, much better than my girl friend.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/cindy-massage/

She might not be chio but she has a foxy look. 风骚无比。

She might look a bit short and plumb but 100% gf feeling make up everything.

She dun like frenching but my magic tongue made her gave in and we french like long lost lover.

Very long liao, the last time I got such service from a ML was about 5 years ago. She really take her own sweet time to service you - one of the longest foreplay I got before the BJ and HJ. She even continue to play with me for another 10 minute after I shoot out.

Oh yes, she played some great songs during her service. She even explain to me what is the song is singing about. Ha, much better than my girl friend.
Thanks for the review! Been wondering whether to visit her sia
Old 11-10-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
will you do ART test before you chiong?
With the shift to self-responsibility, and the scrapping of quarantine orders, soon there'll be people who are close contacts of covid patients who will continue to visit MLs, since it is permissible to do so if their ART is negative. Worse, there'll be those who would claim another's ART-negative result as their own and go visit MLs. Things will get very dangerous... self-responsibility is pure bull...
Old 11-10-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just tried xue er.
Think she has enuf reviews.
But uncle will still put review
Does a really good job with the mosha srubbing every part of the body with moans that get ur dick rock hard.
She does like a suction suck of ur whole body
And does bbbj with hot water as well.
Really hardworking lady and fake love making was exceptionally good.
Really must try, uncle will opt for massage next time for tryout.
Will rtm when cpf is out
Old 12-10-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
Charliesig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharliesig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Just tried xue er.
Think she has enuf reviews.
But uncle will still put review
Does a really good job with the mosha srubbing every part of the body with moans that get ur dick rock hard.
She does like a suction suck of ur whole body
And does bbbj with hot water as well.
Really hardworking lady and fake love making was exceptionally good.
Really must try, uncle will opt for massage next time for tryout.
Will rtm when cpf is out

LOL then if cpf goalpost keep shifting how?

Anyway for bbbj option for xue er is it the 160package or 120? She has 2 pricing points on the slg site
Old 12-10-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If uncle still alive have not get covid by next voting will not vote pap any more
Not sure if have bbbj for massage maybe other people can help clarify tq
Old 12-10-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

I see a number of them putting up their ART results on WeChat at least semi-regularly like 2-3 times/week.

Is business really affected that they have to do this?
Old 12-10-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
waspzr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share omm contact, will like to give her a try once before she leave our shore
Thanks in advance.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
I see a number of them putting up their ART results on WeChat at least semi-regularly like 2-3 times/week.

Is business really affected that they have to do this?
Which MLs? I will go try those lol safer
Old 12-10-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waspzr View Post
Any bro can share omm contact, will like to give her a try once before she leave our shore
Thanks in advance.
She only take regular now.
If you haven't visited her before. U have missed the boat technically.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1