The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 27-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Better play safe, so choose Lust365. Not bad experience. Always tiptop service from okt.

Anna (Lust365)
Look: 9/10 exact pic.
Body: Slim thick and fair like chinese
Boobs: C, not for boobs lover
French: 8/10
bbbj 8/10
fj 9/10 trim pussy & tight
GFE: 9/10. basic english. svc wonderful
Old 27-07-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sickofgames is Cool - loads of Potential

Here’s an fr for Tokyo frrom Lust365, here we go. message Bro lust for tokyo and reached at the location.

Rating
Look: 9/10
Bathing:8/10(sop but after wash she will use the towel to dry you up without you touching)
Body: 8/10 (curvy and full voluptuous body )
Boob: D cup ( for boob lover )
Foreplay: 9/10 (commando she takes the lead)
BBBJ: 10/10 (superb feeling turbo charged)
Massage: 7/10 ( as I have a weak control therefore she offers me a massage and just a 20min back massage to show her trained skill and hard knock type)
Pussy: tight and super responsive (no ky needed)
FJ: 8/10

RTF: yes of course
Old 27-07-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
neshan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=949269

Lady: Nurse
Stable: T21

OKT: 7/10. Quite prompt and responsive

Looks: 8.5/10. SYT with pretty face, considered fair for a Thai. Honestly, I think she looks better than the picture LOL! You know lah, nowadays photos all sure photoshop until jialat.

Body: 8/10. Height agak 1.60m as advertised, with very chio skin complexion.

Boobs: 7/10. Fresh Enhanced B plus, and got very tiny nipples.

Shower: Help you wash clean clean, but nothing much happening in the shower.

Frenching: 8/10. Can do, but must warm up first lah.

Catbath: 6/10. Only my 2 nipples. Not really my thing lah, 'cause I'm not a fan of cat bath, hahaha.

BBBJ: 8/10. She works on the shaft and head , got pretty nice suction.

Painting: Never try, but she lets you finger her lah.

FJ: 9/10. Very good rider sia, and she loves moaning. Bang her in cowgirl, doggie, missionary, and scissors before releasing the dragon in missionary. Very tight down there, perfect shaved.

GFE: 8/10. No commercial feelings, which I like lah.

Comm: 6/10. Her English like primary school level but very chatty, at least she tries to talk instead of playing with the phone.

Attitude: 10/10. Very eager to please, bro!

Overall: 8/10. Nice figure with a SYT pretty face. Smell good and got smooth skin, and most importantly, she's fair. Service not bad either, quite good value for money lah!

RTF: Most likely!
Old 27-07-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
zombiepie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My 1cent FR for Paris from Lust365.

Comms: little English, can hold a broken conversation though.

Looks: 8/10, more like latest photo

Body: slim, petite and sexy

BBBJ: 10/10 Very good suction. One of the best.

FJ: 9/10: Will give you that sexy look to fuck her harder.

GFE: 10/10. Super good GFE. She ask me if I wanted her bra jokingly, hahaha... it was an awkward moment.

RTF: yes
Old 27-07-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dyptique is stuck in moderation for some time to come

A FR for Dior from seduction.

Looks - 8/10 Exact same person.
Boobs and Body - 8.5/10 not for boobs lovers. B-C cup she got a real nice ass.
Shower - 8/10 SOP + a lil bit of bathroom foreplay. Not too fierce
Catbath -8.5/10 started off with slight frenching and she really knows how to tease.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 licking of head den go down feels good. suction is good and enthu into it.
Frenching - 8.5/10 Can really french no problem..
Fingering - Natural wet and warm warm feel. hehe.
Painting - Never do this time her service makes me skip painting. i too horny i presume. haha.
FJ - 9/10 started off in missionary, her slutty face when banging see already also bth, bite lips and grab bedsheet type. just simply fantastic. DOGGY see that round ass. OMFG. good really. she got a great ass. i'm a killer for it.
GFE - 10/10 she would cuddle u and talk and tease really totally no commercial feel. english no issues. simply a GEM.

Overall - A simply great girl who looks good but has a damn good service and GFE. Bros here please take care of this gem if you happen to go for her. A Gem for sure.
Old 27-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
pikaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Preem - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=950234

Look: Not bad looking, rather fair thai young lady.

Body: slight chubby, but meaty at the right areas

Boobs: nice shapely B+ boobs soft and delicious

Frenching: Never stop, good frencher and look how to use her tongues

Bj: She is outstanding here. Power suction throughout with deepthroat.

Fj: Can accommodate to all my request and positions. Best is her seductive yet innocent soft moans.

CIM: Dry me out.

GFE: No commercial feel and hugs/cuddles during intervals.

Old 27-07-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
UTapao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUTapao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Vivian, CF

Looks: Vivian got that pretty and sweet girl-next-door (GND) vibes going on, man! And let me tell you, she didn't disappoint at all when it comes to looking like the photo. She's got a slight Thai tan and a few blemishes here and there, but overall, she's still a sweet GND.

Body: Bro, her body is just right. Perfect proportions with 36C boobs and sensitive, easily enlarged nipples. Shiok!

Pussy: Wah, her meimei damn tight, bro! Fully shaven, but I'm not sure if it's still like that now lah, my visit was like three days ago. Had to use some KY to get in, coz she's so tight for my normal-sized tool. But let me tell you, once I got in, she enjoyed it like I'm Picasso or something!

Frenching: Eh, she gave me all the Frenching I needed, man. It's always a pleasure to tongue fight with a looker, you know what I'm saying?

BBBJ: Can be better lah, but still not bad. Duration and suction were good, maybe she was just shy or something, that's why a bit lacking in eye contact.

FJ: Wah, she was so accommodating, bro! Sweet innocent moans and all that when we got down to business. But damn, when I went all out and was about to cum, she was screaming like crazy and clutching onto anything she could reach! Both of us ended up all sweaty and panting, hahaha! Tried five different positions, and she was cool with all of them. I just took too long, man, had a few beers before meeting her.

GFE: Aiyo, her girlfriend experience was damn sweet, man! If she gets any sweeter, I might get diabetes liao! She knows how to sai nai (act cute), cuddle, and plant kisses at the right moments to entice and seduce, LOL! Oh, I forgot to mention, her massage skills are legit too!

RTF: Confirm go back and see her again, bro! Highly recommend, you won't regret it!
Old 27-07-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
yah she has change stable
shes a must try for her service
Old 27-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Imlookingforsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a morning slot with JaJa front Galaxy
OKT fast response
Instructions clear
Up to the room
Door open
1st look a smile from Jaja with a sexy nightie
No excuse to reject type....
When in service me well
Help to undress n to "PomPom" together...
Well action started from there already....
All action long to tell la
It's better for brother 们 to find out yrself....
She alway have a smiling face
After round 1
After a clear up then do a relax massage
Not the piano type
Not the bone cracking type
A very relax massage around the back
And then round 2 start....
I can say she very high.....
To my level I feel "SONG"...
I think she too......
Sorry reading a long FR

Thanks Galaxy
Old 27-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 16
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Promised okt a review

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Primmy
Looks : 10/10, looks like picture. Very cute smile and look hot with blonde hair
Body : 10/10. Very slim but ass nice shape
BBBJ : 10/10. Effort to please. Good with mouth & tongue
FJ : 10/10. Willing to try any position and sexy moans
GFE : 100/10. Amazing. Shower me with care. Such a fun conversationalist. Talk abt her love for spicy food and jap food. Talk abt her uni life and meaning behind her tattoos.
Not for bros with weak heart, she will easily melt your heart by her sweet nature.
RTF: yes
Old 27-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
greenteapokka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Took on Jeju from Lust365

Gnd syt. Behold that young n nubile body of hers.
Smooth taut springy(弹性)natural non saggy cup D body. Her body alone was worth the money.

Svc compare to others ive tried is more experienced. Passionate frenching and skilful bbbj.
Pussy extremely tight. 1st shot was over in 20min.
2nd shot problem cuming. Ask her to bbbj. In the end still couldn't cum. Times up game over.
Old 27-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Bonbonbonkee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Linly of Lust365
Damage: 120/45/1
Date: 27/7/2023

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=linly

Frenching: 9 slow kisses with bit of biting
Fingering: NA
69: 9.5 slurpy sounds all throughout. i literally buried my tongue in her
Cathbath: 8.5 very wet and very sexy licks
Bj: 9.5 powerful suctions. Like vacuum. Super siok
Fj: 9 wildness over load. 4.5 stars rating

Rtf: yes for sure
Old 27-07-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Best post that i have read in awhile

Thanks for the entertainment bro

You got mail soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
Wah finally found a hidden gem that should have stayed hidden forever.so hidden that I don't feel like sharing her with everyone, synonymous with French luxury fashion. It's been quite some time since I have such an encounter. She got very good British (opposite of French) skills very good eye power that will make you didi try to stand. She will smile at you lovingly like nothing happened. I asked her for BJ and she respond with very good safety measure for BJ. Like a fish that has long been cast onto land to die, that's how good her bed skills are.

I will not name her coz this post is gonna get deleted anyway, but she has been here for quite some time due to "special pass", some very good reviews here, so Bros take care of yourself. Pm me for those who are interested to know more.
Old 27-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bowi of Fairies Finder

There were lots of good FR about Bowi and I was tempted to try her out. FL had a late night and was not really feeling well. Kinda delayed with room cleaning...
Looks: Looks very close to her picture. Definitely head turner. About 140ish. Late 20s
Boobs: Augmented Ds with raisin nips. Very well done ... Feels very natural
Body: More like pixie like build ... Slender but curvy ... with nice bubble jelly butt
French: Sensual
BBBJ: Decent blows with DT ... Initiated 69 and her suction was superb. FJ: Caps on and started with missionary and ended with 1st shot shortly with cowgirl. Washed up and I napped as she lie on my arms.... Round 2 started after nap and she started with BBBJ. Returned the favor with her juicy pussy. Caps on and pounded her hard with doggy then missionary ended 2nd shot with her on cowgirl again. Chemistry gao gao...
GFE: Yes gaogao
RTF: She going back liao
Old 27-07-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Ethanleo is one of the Best!Ethanleo is one of the Best!Ethanleo is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=949267&highlight=
Stella stella Stella

Saw quite a number of great review from her and texted okt chai to have a 60 mins slot

Once open door was greeted by this sexy big boob Stella with see thru black dress

Looks 8.5/10 very cute and charming kind

Her body was great which I give her 9/10 becos I love her thick ass when she reverse cowgirl me

Pussy 9/10 becos her hole was damn tight and she loves to be paint

She give me great blowjob by looking at me with her seductive eyes making me real hard below

Pounding her was good because her stamina plus moan can really make my ego higher than normal making me wanna fuck her even harder and deeper till I took off my rubber and shot all my 5 days armies onto her face and some landed on her boobs

Her massage was great and not those piano type which really loosen my tension neck muscle

Overall 8.5/10 which I will definitely get back to her soon

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1