The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16304 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
A boob???
At least a B lah, bro
Old 04-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Look 5/10
I m trying to save her from getting into your rejected list. Save your time and hers. BTW love reading your update, especially those rejected ones haha.
Lol thanks bro..I think I'm v fussy. Small Thg not ngum only, str away reject. The ML also damn sian. My business damn hard to do Hahaha
Old 04-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Lol thanks bro..I think I'm v fussy. Small Thg not ngum only, str away reject. The ML also damn sian. My business damn hard to do Hahaha
That is an understatement bro... lol

That's why I am surprised you got a rtm list

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 04-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Wah looking at ur MR on her really tempted me to rtm...
Must resist~
Agreed her bm and catbath really do full set one, no short cut~
Saying this make me kinda miss it again~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verita View Post
This frank and true FR is for Amy, at her request. Thought she would be very busy with support and MRs from laojiao bros, but surprisingly she said no.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=532681

Catbath & Teasing
This is where she shines, on par with Princess/Aisha. Her boob massage will go all over your back and butt and between the crack, then all the way down to your calves. Catbath will start with her licking at your waist, up to your shoulders, one round and back to waist. Turn around, will start licking and sucking your nipple, and your brother will be between her glorious boobs. Licks down all the way to your lower thigh (teasingly near your balls) and back up, switch to the other side and repeat. Very long paragraph right? Because she really takes very long to give you a proper boob massage and catbath.

RTM
Looked for her 4 times already, definitely recommended. If you're looking for a SYT with nice boobs who knows her sensual stuff, she's the one. Short stay only, don't miss her a second time, grab her while you can!
Bro derrickboy, you got wait and think but you waited 1 sec and think 1 sec then chiong liao~

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
LOL... bro you dunno me well enough, I normally don't wait or think one.

Old 04-06-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Yet another new ad of Mina and new contact number. Dunno how many phones she wants to carry

Sophia

http://www.sweetprcbabes.org/#!sophia-2615/c1td6
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=534573
she looks like Michael Jackson in this picture....
Old 04-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I missed Rose. Any current ML who is closest to her in terms of overall experience?
Old 04-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rose

damn sad, had the afternoon off but none of my potential ML's were available. Vicky and Angela no reply, Amy not free. Anybody else to recommend?
Old 04-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
damn sad, had the afternoon off but none of my potential ML's were available. Vicky and Angela no reply, Amy not free. Anybody else to recommend?
Here are some other quite popular ones that you might wanna try.

An An
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=518460

Amy
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=532681

Miqi
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=533966

Dawny
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=534120

P.S. If you try Dawny, please post an MR coz I'm going to try her tmr!
Old 04-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16304 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How abt Peace (LTD), Clarity (LTD), Liwen (SH69), A Ta LTD), Fiona (SBC), Le Le 乐乐 (LTD), Jose (LTD), and An An (LTD) (DA)?

I only listed those that might be available for last min bookings.... Cheers
Old 04-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Quote:
Venus (DreamzAngel) just came back. You can try.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
secretive2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same here. took a half day leave to run some errands. manage to make appointment with Hanis yesterday. But she say she fell ill and cancelled 2 hours before my appointment today. No luck with the others yet. Once passed 6pm no luck, there ends my hunting day.
Old 04-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
whiskey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those Brothers who drive to Clarity's place, where do you park other than that carpark beside the petrol kiosk?
Old 04-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
Those Brothers who drive to Clarity's place, where do you park other than that carpark beside the petrol kiosk?
Sometime in front got lot(s)... if not the medical centre opp or the hospital/SC near the MRT.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 04-06-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
whiskey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Sometime in front got lot(s)... if not the medical centre opp or the hospital/SC near the MRT.
The lots infront can park?
Old 04-06-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
Park at the shopping centre carpark or opposite also got carpark, then walk over, should be less than 10 minutes. Sometimes wait at the petrol kiosk carpark will wait until dulan, unless its a public holiday, else there might hardly be slots there. I tink some bros illegal park at the private houses? Mayb can share some tricks haha

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1