The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 24-07-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Fastcumfast is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for good service
Bella
Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...ighlight=bella

Looks: 9 smoking hot. She has the gothic, wild wild chick looks. No need discount for me as she is close to pic posted irl

Body: 9.5 slim with good ASSet

Boobs: 8.5 B cup

Frenching: 9 well done tongue fights. Gao gao in wetness full of saliva

Painting: 9 sensual, slowed to perfection. Felt every feels of her warm tongue

Bbj: 9 very on with that gagging slurping sounds err

Fj: 9 she is petite thats why it was havoc on bed. Easy to roll and carry her from one position to the next. One of my best bonks

Gfe: 9 A++ very comfortable with her. Like my own woman

Okt: bro I owe you this one. V good recommendation. Definitely my cup of beer (not tea haha)

Ps: if you didn’t booked her, you’re missing mah bros
Rtf: yes
Old 24-07-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
darkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr for Miki KinkyThai

Review for the 6th visit

Looks: 10/10 ahlian xiao long nu vibes
Body: 9/10 Natural boobs and nice to grab
Bj: 10/10 warm and water… lick off ur precum off the tip
Fj: 10/10 soft moans and feels like fking a one night stand from the club

Okt: 10/10 prompt response and treat every cheongster with respect👍🏻 the solid ones in dome 1

Rtf: confirmed.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
temsg999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for someone who is great at AR?
Old 24-07-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
she is now slimmer and know how doll herself better
Been hearing shes coming back but so far nothing
Now ica tightening borders for frequent vistors...short visit one year maximum 4 times entry allowed only...one of my ex prc kena turned back at airport cannot come in...she came spore more than five times...ica is watching ...lol
Old 25-07-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Cbeisiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=mimi

Tried Mimi of Lust365

Mimi of Lust365. Her services Sibei Tok Kong.
First booked Amanda for 120/45/1.

The moment, i enter into her room, she make a brief intro and immediately hug me and then the kissing starts, it was tongue fight all the way and at times she suck my tongue and put her tongue deep into my mouth and at the same time, stripping me & i was stripping her with our lips still locked on our way to shower. We were like long lost lovers. After showring, she knelt down and start BBBJ, and it was a long solid BBBJ with variation & DT.
It was so SHIOK and almost CIM at last got to stop her, if not, sure CIM.

Bonk time, sadly i didn’t lasted very long as she made me super excited. Managed to do missionary only. Sheeeesh.

Will Rtf for sure. i have mission with her.

Bro okt salute for this. Super sextified with my first.
Old 25-07-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Nisa from sexhouse 69 face 9/10 body 9/10 service 10/10 ..she is not really for boobs lovers but got a perky ass...went for one shot to test water..have to say her ass is amazing..she enjoys deep doggy and want you in deeper and deeper ..lol...she came here before with another stable..last year
Old 25-07-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 17
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR#2 for Waan from “THE GOOD TIMES”

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948889

MoNd@Y isn't my favorite day....after series of morning meetings...I felt liberated as my calendar is clear, fast fast, I texted Bro. Nicky for Waan....much to my dismay the next available time is late afternoon...though sian, I was glad for Waan w.r.t. bookings. When i eventually see her, she was ecstatic..wow! memorable....also "there goes my heart.."

Picture Speaks A Thousand Words here's some shots from today's R.T.F..

Old 25-07-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Joejon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here tried mini from platinum before? If yes, pls share the experience.. thanks!
Old 25-07-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Strawnut is Cool - loads of Potential

FR
Name:Jeju
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=jeju

Looks: 9 very chiio. Head turner, heart breaker beauty
Body: 9.5 sexy
Boobs: 10 natural D. Super soft and sensitive. She likes it when I squeeze them. She will always pull my hand and let me touch her tities
Pussy: trimmed bush, sweet tasting. Must ve she likes fruits
Bbj: 9 suctions on point
Fj: 9 flexible and very confident. She knows what she wants. Gao gao to the highest. Felt the bed like watery. It’s turn on for me. She is most wet I’ve had so far
Gfe: 9 initiates convo and very polite.
Rtf: maybe after Wawa. I saw her jn. Damn hot sia
Old 25-07-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 2
Deviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeviance3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR - Bovy from The Good Times

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948888

Needed a release as facing massive work stresses as usual. Initially wanted to try other stables, but still decided to go back to Bro Nicky. This time only left 2, and both also to my liking. Thus picked mystery bonk again, and Bovy was my lady

OKT: 2nd time patronising, and Nicky was as usual super responsive and quick to arrange as i like to book immediately

Location: Little India, No need check in at all, just head up according to OKT instructions

Looks: 8/10, Bovy greeted me in a 1 piece dress that ended above knee length, akin as those clubbing early 20s you u see in places like Zouk/Butter Factory(long gone). As other bros mentioned, her room is dark. Has the thai tan, and some face blemishes. Very honest GND look with hair highlights, although i complimented her she still said "not beautiful"

Shower: Not bad, helped to wash and made sure it was clean before action start

Boobs: 9/10, nice nubile B cuppers with raisins which was responsive to licks and some suction

Frenching: 20/10, her time to shine. Unlimited tongue action and even suckle on lips just like a passionate teenage gf

Catbath: 10/10, kept attacking my nipples, chest, neck and commented my (dad bod)body is great..

BBBJ: 9/10, good suction but a little inexperienced, as did not know how to lick. Bros need to guide abit, since she still green. Blew for 10+ mins before getting back to painting

Pussy: 10/10, clean, smells fragrant, shaved! +points. She loves being painted and responded by grinding against my tongue and her clit

FJ: 20/10, very tight, likely very low mileage. I think even death grip affected bros may find difficulty hanging on. Very very responsive, with genuine moans and can take hard pounding. Really can grip, can see every thrust will split the lips and pleasure as you withdraw (rubbing on the dickhead base) Released 1st shot in missionary inside, and she squeezed a little to milk it all out 🥵

GFE: 20/10, like your first gf. Kept asking if im ok as i look tired and had problems keeping up (know what i mean) and was very accommodating. After 1st ahot, cuddle in bed and talked about our lives. Cowered her head in my chest and touched each other. Was giving her light carresses on her back and ahe said she loves it. Escalated into frenching and some BBBJ towards 2nd shot, i did not last long (<5 mins) and let loose.

Overall a very good bonk, and for someone green in this trade. Please treat her with kindness and respect.

RTF: Yes, if time permits. She mentioned she has about a week left.

(P.S. felt something amiss as she not smiling as much as per other bro's FR. Please ah, i know y'all paid for service but they are still humans and deserve to be treated as one. Your money doesnt turn them to be your fuck toy without feelings and emotions, and you can be rough and violent.)
Old 25-07-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 5
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
oh Aki

Bella also similar
But more pocket rocket
Agree bro, she's a wild chick once she starts getting in the mood, milked me dry 🤣

Quote:
she is now slimmer and know how doll herself better
Been hearing shes coming back but so far nothing
If Aki improve her looks no need to think and look elsewhere already, confirm plus chop rtf until rtt!
Old 25-07-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 3
fefetik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfefetik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win23 View Post
Namtam from GX
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948864&highlight=

Saw a few review on this babe, tried myself and verified it. Truly a gem not be miss

Looks - similar to photo posted, sweet looking ( but don't be fool, once activate her horny button become wild and horny)

Body - some ink on body, natural b cups boobs allow to zhut

Kiss - french start before shower till end of session, speak fluently

Bbbj - nice sensual done, no tooth feeling. Suction is ok with variation. Hardworking

Fj - shaved and odorless, able to take hard and deep penetration. Moans is sexy and pleasure to my ears. Very horny will keep ask me to fuck her harder, and yes, I grant her wish fuck her hard till I cum hard 😉

Rtf - Definetely Yes

Just came out from session, all point posted here are legit! thanks bro and one more point to highlight is her GFE is damn high! will RTF her this weekend.
Old 25-07-2023, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to allSraSoccer is a name known to all

MIlf lovers would defiently enjoy Yumi
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=949265&highlight=

Nice, pretty lady who has a tight body and is just eager to please
Quick shower and the first shot started with sensual nipple licking that I couldn't keep it up for long.
Caps on and banged her missionary and she was highly sensitive to my licks So, I just carried on whilst she quickly went to my side to alternate between sucking my nips, letting me suck hers and engaging in plenty of french and reached the peak and unloaded on her stomach. During the break we chatted alittle and asked her to provide me with some massage before we carry on our second session and this time she gave me a BBBJ to wake up my rode and and i did some stimulation to get her wet and straight went to doggie and give her some hard intensive banging help her innner muscles tighten so much more during doggie then during missionary and behold our 2nd shot didnt last long and chilled for the rest of the time.

Old 25-07-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 9
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Sextified late night slot with Smile from Flirtygirls

Looks - looks alike in person compare to picture

Body - fairer then usual Thai tan, slim and smooth skin

French - won't avoid when I inititate

Boobs - man-made C size cup but not hard, nice to grab and suck

Bbbj - decent suction and balls playing, request for 69 and juice is flowing

Fj - wet love hole, I should have record the moaning during action(previous fr on her loud crazy moans is legit true). Respond with that horny expression that makes me f her harder and full deep thrust till I cum hard.

After washed up and changed, she gave me a hug and kiss. I left the room sextified with jelly legs.

Rtf worthy material
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948865&highlight=
Old 25-07-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Swotokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Waan TGT

A very friendly and cute lady. Easy to converse in English, conversations were laughter and joy. No translator required.

Superb blowjob 10/10, finished CIM within minutes.

Overall, left a happy man & high chance to RTF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1