The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-09-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Wa 20 years old with D cups and 170cm tall.
Only 120!
Look alike to the video. Boobs lover may need to evaluate the photo and videos carefully before heading over. Cheers.
Old 12-09-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
Don't get why people always play out the 'rich WK' card whenever ppl call them out for posting their 'fj offers/extra'. Already mentioned before that any of those additional seasoning just keep it between u and the ML, thread keep it to ML stuff (thread brought up by SMRT bro). Then when ppl call you out for talking cock, will all of a sudden play victim card.

Only makes you look more ignorant and quite silly.
Posting any extras only cause the MLs more trouble, with all the influx of 'can fj?' guilt trips, oh he get i nvr why? Don't know if want to make their lives harder or 'easier'.

Also again, kinda funny 'i got fj if nvr offer u then too bad dont salty the stars never align' haha congrats to you then(?) need medal?

Don't be so ignorant I guess? Not that hard right?
Funny people, thanks for entertaining me during lunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmarevenge View Post
Let's assume as you really got FJ from her and she does offer FJ to some specific bros. By posting here, ML will easily identify you and and most likely will get blacklisted by her. If you really gian RTM+FJ you won't be so reckless just for a few useless points ba. Just sound bull from the way you said it.
That's why u see 99% of the posts here don't have that kind of rubbish.. The punters are smart and tactful enough to not kiss and tell lol..

Oh well once in a while will have clowns like those appearing.. Good and entertaining stuff for us I guess.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Maybe times are hard nowdays not a lot of customers due to covid.
Or her rich White Knights or Roberto drop her and dont visit her so frequently anymore so she need to offer additional services for extra income.
lol all your previous post rant about rich WK~ WK~ rich bro~ rich wk here~ rich wk there move on...rant all this thing rich here rich there also not earning extra money or become millionaire
Old 12-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Gosh here we go again with the ML provide FJ fiasco.

Guys, please. Those who choose to believe some ML strictly no FJ, stick to your beliefs no matter what you read here. Similarly those who believe everything posted by cheongsters here can choose to do so too. The girls are in the vice trade. This is a sex forum. Nobody can verify if anybody is telling the truth, including and especially the words of the ladies nor faceless forum keyboard warriors. Let's not start another round of circus over this discussed till puke topic. Just believe in whatever that makes you happier.
LOL..just like 1 ML who told me she has NEVER provided fj before but the following day 1 samster posted that he managed to UNLOCK her fj with top up. Heard that she is retiring soon after getting PR although she told me that she intends to work a few more years before retiring from this line a few months ago. 女人是善变的

All MLs are normal woman who can be horny at times so its normal for them to have sex with their preferred customer(s). I was forewarned by my regular ML that she will not accept my booking again if i share with samsters that i have sex with her in the forum. MLs who really have chemistry with u will not quote u a top up amount for fj.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
LOL..just like 1 ML who told me she has NEVER provided fj before but the following day 1 samster posted that he managed to UNLOCK her fj with top up. Heard that she is retiring soon after getting PR although she told me that she intends to work a few more years before retiring from this line a few months ago. 女人是善变的

All MLs are normal woman who can be horny at times so its normal for them to have sex with their preferred customer(s). I was forewarned by my regular ML that she will not accept my booking again if i share with samsters that i have sex with her in the forum. MLs who really have chemistry with u will not quote u a top up amount for fj.
Good for u bro who manage to up her without top up.
Like I said for my case I need to top up.
For bros who appreaciate my sharing we can share thru PM. Apparently I am not the only one who up her from what I understand thru PM.
Anyway since some bros dont appreciate sharing here.
Let us take it offline and PM.
No loss here except the spirit of sharing and exchange of info.
Continue to KC in ur dream ML thinking that they are angels who dont provide FJ or who provide to u only.
And its true its those WK are spoiling market.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

If the lady doesn't explicitly quote you a price for comprehensive service, how much would you tip her? Surely not so buay pai seh to just give her the ML price right?
Old 12-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
If the lady doesn't explicitly quote you a price for comprehensive service, how much would you tip her? Surely not so buay pai seh to just give her the ML price right?
In the PMs which Bros PM me some bros gave additional 80 some gave 300 or 500...it really depends on individual.
Old 12-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
lol all your previous post rant about rich WK~ WK~ rich bro~ rich wk here~ rich wk there move on...rant all this thing rich here rich there also not earning extra money or become millionaire
Brudder.. Now community cases so high and will get even bigger..

I am so tempted to RTM my regulars but my big head say not worth the risk and wait till the situation stabilizes..

How???!!!

Old 12-09-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

I am going to say this unpopular and direct opinion.

Bros who managed FJ or any other fantasy services not listed with MLs will NEVER say anything or hint anything on this forum. I can safely 99.99% assume that.

Anyone who boasts or claims upgrade FJ and other unlisted services are just noise and we should not feed trolls.

The logic is simple. If you are having a better than ever time with a lady, you will never want it to end and just keep quiet and enjoy while it last. Why blurt out and let the lady identify you and refuse your booking? Common sense.

So immune to such claims on this forum already. Haha
Old 12-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

Bros who managed FJ or any other fantasy services not listed with MLs will NEVER say anything or hint anything on this forum. I can safely 99.99% assume that.

Anyone who boasts or claims upgrade FJ and other unlisted services are just noise and we should not feed trolls.

The logic is simple. If you are having a better than ever time with a lady, you will never want it to end and just keep quiet and enjoy while it last. Why blurt out and let the lady identify you and refuse your booking? Common sense.

So immune to such claims on this forum already. Haha
Where got unpopular lol..

99% of the punters here feel exactly that way..

Now will be a difficult time for us and the ladies.. Gonna have to see how big both party's risk appetite are..

Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4769 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

越瞄越黑。呵呵
To be so defensive say a lot.
Thanks for an interesting Sunday.
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Been a regular with Zhu Zhu and I can confirm that she does not provide FJ and no, I’m not being salty here. She is pretty upset about it as well
which zhu zhu you referring?
Old 12-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
this is far from unpopular haha, no worries bro
Old 12-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Brudder.. Now community cases so high and will get even bigger..

I am so tempted to RTM my regulars but my big head say not worth the risk and wait till the situation stabilizes..

How???!!!
My regular MLs are performing ART self test regularly which makes me feel safer.

Skipping all high GFE MLs (allows kissing and/or frenching) for the time being.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Tks for saying a word of fairness here bro.
Like I said whether she offer FJ here is depends one.
If she dont offer to you dont kpkb.
For myself I manage to up her thats all dont need to
Be sore about it.
It just so happen that day the stars are align we manage
To hit off she was feeling horny and I manage to up her.
Dont need to envy me or what I aint no cassonova or extra handsome or sweet talker.
I also have to pay her...same as paying for a whore or prostitute I am just paying a service here

Up to u all to believe whether I fuck her.
For bros who had up her will know that she is clean shaven and is a white tiger.
And for those ball less pricks who zap me have a ball and leave ur name behind. Chances are they are the white knights and Roberto thinking that she offer FJ to u only?

I also receive bros here who up her and PM comparing price to up her and kpkb that they pay too much or lesser than I paid.
I mean come on guys how much she want to charge for FJ its up to her. I dont kpkb cause some other guys paid lesser than me. Its willing buyer willing seller.

Appreciate guys can up my points and PM we can also share other ML who offer FJ also.
Receive some good sharing from other forummers also.
Sharing is caring bro
sounds like this guy got fucked by zz...figuratively...trying real hard to bring the wrong crowd to her.

chill out buddy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1