The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-07-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
nicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Darling from Emmanuelle55

Looks - SYT look. Young and shy lady. Cute and the same as in the pic.

Body - Young, small petite with shoulder length hair, nice ass and figure. Mild dark skin colour.

Frenching - Not bad, she seem to be into it, as we have a very long french that does not want to get out of each other lips.

Boobs - Natural is my preference. Not too big or small, just nice for me and she loves her nipple being sucked

GFE - high as she like to hug, keep hugging me said I am a big bear for her.

Painting - she is one horny girl i tell you... can tell she really enjoyed it and even grasp my hair while i paint her pushing my head slightly closer to her.
Easily wet, no smell and don't have funny taste.

BBBJ - will need guidance due to young and inexperience but once she do it was not bad, slow and sensual type and will keep licking and slurping effect.

FJ - Started with cowgirl and switched to missionary while pumping her can feel the tightness of her pussy. Need to warm up and she is accommodate to different positions.

Overall: Feel like fucking a young school gal.

Fantastic experience!

Thanks bro Emma
Old 22-07-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mzlapq2947 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Ava Love Affairs

Manager: fast, sharp, clear. All good.
Ava:
23yo, 163cm good height for me.
Sweet fresh face with friendly dimpled smile.
Body slim, tight. Smooth skin. Think she shaves her thighs, nice to stroke.

Boobs: young, firm B with light perfect nips that shows she is a freshie.

South area shaved. Tight, must use ky.

Shower together had fun soaping each other with a short bj for fun.

Bj was good. She knows when to clamp, when to glide, when to circle. Went 90% but unfortunately couldn't dt all the way. Need more practice.

Fj was great. Best position was on the low red couch, she holding her legs up then over my shoulder. Perfect view for full frontal penetration. She moaned then screamed in joy. Think first time she given treat in this position. Tight and filling. Then standing reverse dragon. Hit her G spot. She moaned and moaned. I think she should pay me for the service.

Final part was fun. After shower, dress up ready to go. She decided no bra. Can see perky nipples pushing out of her tee. Couldn't help autoroam and teh her tits. She protested, says too sensitive. Then in surprise retaliation she teh my chest. End up there two of us teh-ing each other neh until we rolled over in laughter. Nice ending to the session.

Overall 9/10. Recommend for bros who like SYT, fresh face, young body and light exercise not too wild.
Old 22-07-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 17
BARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBARLEY WATER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Teeruk Emmanuelle

Looks : 8/10. Long hair and gal next door type and same as what was advertise

Body: 8/10. petite, slim and well developed assets fun fact is that it’s all natural.
Kissing: 8/10 Soft kiss to passionate frenching
BBBJ: 8/10. Need a bit of training but rhythm of sucking was good. Standard decent bbbj.
Pussy: 8/10 shaven and good for painting and give her a good no horse run paint
FJ: 8/10 tight and able to take in long, hard and deep pounding. Able to adjust to different position too.
GFE: 8/10 polite and sweet, alway smiling, willing to please
RTF: yes!!!

Overall sexifaction: 8/10 Sexified! and a happy man.

Good bonking session
Old 22-07-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shabbydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After browsing thru lust gallery and The One who caught my eyes is Paris , Young pretty sweet looking , She really service me well and i can see that she is enjoying together with me as she moan alot , Especially holding her nice slim body make me F her more harder and i was exhausted but all Worth it ! .

she is one of them i will go again as she Worth It !

Rating for her

LOOKS: 9/10 ( Syt Pretty Sweet Look )
Body : 9/10 ( Slim fair baby skin )
BBBJ - 9/10 ( Nice )
Boobs - 9/10 (Not for big boobs lover. Natural B cup is good enough for me)
FJ - 9/10(really make me high and she also enjoy! )
Attitude: 10/10(unforgettable)
Old 22-07-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
thunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Session with candy from terminal 21. https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948566

Looks very beautiful, tall and slim and her figure is damn hot!

Boobs is enhance and pear shape, nice small nipple always hard

Blowjob skills are awesome, plentiful variation, different speed different feel almost shoot in her mouth

FJ is passionate, changed a few position and finished doggy style

Candy able to speak good decent english so theres no need to translate.

Old 22-07-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of lightbbz1991 is a glorious beacon of light

Lol dont forget the classic "curvy with meat in the right places"!

Lazy speak for fatf*** or flabby elephant

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post

Now it's just a commercial fuckfest of standard template FRs.
Fake or not, a lot of them are so glaringly boring and unoriginal.
I keep seeing the words "no black face given" being used and regurgitated so many times.
WTF is no black face?
If FL want to show black face then they shouldn't be working this line, lol just saying.
It's excruciatingly painful to read.
Old 22-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkboi97 View Post
Anybody know where stable "ThaiConcept" went/changed to?? and VIP thai!! hope og cheongsters can help.
Still in ThaiConcept tele and hoping they would make a comeback. Most of my best and memorable 2022 bonks were from the stable.
Old 22-07-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 6
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pizza
Clubfriday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948421

Looks: I give her 8/10. Sharp features with a bit of mix thai vibe. I asked her if she's mixed, but she claimed she's pure Thai. Hmmm... Eyes look a bit tired, but still very seductive lah. Bros who tried her before know what I mean hehe

Body: 9/10 Slim and tight, no extra fat, all natural beauty. When she wore that super sexy black/white lingerie and greeted me at the door, I was like "Hoseh" and my little bro was doing a Hi-5 in my mind

Boobs: All natural Cs! with pretty sensitive light brownish nips. Damn shiok to grab man

Shower: 9/10! Thought it'll be the usual SOP when she washed me, but hell no! After cleaning me up, she gave me those seductive cfm looks, licking and biting her lower lip, and then she went down on me and gave me a teaser BBBJ right there!

Painting: Allowed, no smell.

Frenching: Quite fluent too

GFE: 10/10! We clicked so well, and she's really into sex, just like me. Maybe even more, you know? She still seems horny after so many days...

FJ: Once we're back on the bed, she attacked me down there, BBBJ lovers (she's good) those seductive glances again, and I got super excited. I flipped her over to 69, got super hard and she smirked and asked softly ready mai?

I was like Oh yeah! So we capped on and the sexssion began with missionary. Her pussy was so tight man... Pumped her for about 20 mins before I shot off my one week's load.

I planned to just cuddle and chat till it's time to go, but she surprised me again! After chatting for about 15 mins she started moving south on me and start jerking my little bro giving me those naughty looks and then.....
everything was history.
Old 22-07-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 14
sundowner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysundowner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happykrabi View Post
Pizza
Clubfriday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948421

Looks: I give her 8/10. Sharp features with a bit of mix thai vibe. I asked her if she's mixed, but she claimed she's pure Thai. Hmmm... Eyes look a bit tired, but still very seductive lah. Bros who tried her before know what I mean hehe

Body: 9/10 Slim and tight, no extra fat, all natural beauty. When she wore that super sexy black/white lingerie and greeted me at the door, I was like "Hoseh" and my little bro was doing a Hi-5 in my mind

Boobs: All natural Cs! with pretty sensitive light brownish nips. Damn shiok to grab man

Shower: 9/10! Thought it'll be the usual SOP when she washed me, but hell no! After cleaning me up, she gave me those seductive cfm looks, licking and biting her lower lip, and then she went down on me and gave me a teaser BBBJ right there!

Painting: Allowed, no smell.

Frenching: Quite fluent too

GFE: 10/10! We clicked so well, and she's really into sex, just like me. Maybe even more, you know? She still seems horny after so many days...

FJ: Once we're back on the bed, she attacked me down there, BBBJ lovers (she's good) those seductive glances again, and I got super excited. I flipped her over to 69, got super hard and she smirked and asked softly ready mai?

I was like Oh yeah! So we capped on and the sexssion began with missionary. Her pussy was so tight man... Pumped her for about 20 mins before I shot off my one week's load.

I planned to just cuddle and chat till it's time to go, but she surprised me again! After chatting for about 15 mins she started moving south on me and start jerking my little bro giving me those naughty looks and then.....
everything was history.
i share almost the same experience as you.. Pizza is a service-oriented pre-milf with tip-top attitude who is willing to please. i was quite disappointed not getting a 90 mins slot as she was already pre-booked but my 45 mins slot was well worth the moolah.. try her before she leaves.. she reminds me of an actress in fast & furious who was vin diesel's partner who happened to be Thor's real life wife, Elsa Pataky 😅

thanks bro CF for bringing in this gem

Old 22-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
Waytcar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Linly from Lust365...

She is a hot SYT , smooth skin, long legs , nice ass, cute face, silky long hair - i could go on and on but i wont and will leave the rest for you to see when you meet her...

She spks english.. She is very easy to get on with and is always laughing...

Her service is good too... I dont score but she ticks all the boxes..

A real gem, enjoy !!
Old 22-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mountaindragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Moji form sugar new arrival today...different moji from gmc 24 lol
Bro can shared link of stable for this? Thanks
Old 22-07-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Johnnydeepbff is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just tried Tokyo from Lust365

Looks: real pix used
Body: super busty and sexy
Boob : for boob lover
Painting/fingering : she prefer painting (she shake legs and ask for more)
BBj : like secondary school gf feel 🙄
Fj : many type but she Super tight and we both enjoying 😜 (She like spank , fast and slow)

bro want Cheong try tokyo and stay safe
Old 22-07-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Tem89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=949263

Thanks bro CF for bringing her in. Love the big and spacious area not in the G area. Had visited Jolin back in 2022 during her first visit to sg. Finally got the time to rtf this time round. Not disappointed at all.
Old 22-07-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotvirgo View Post
Candy from T21

Good place for drivers.
Her looks compared to what was advertised, 80% resemblance, just Thai tan, not as fair.

Her comms in English are considered ok, so not much barrier.
The shower was good, she provided body-to-body shower and stroked the balls during the shower.

BBBJ was good and she still stroked the balls during BBBJ, which has a shivering feeling.
She doesn't accept dfk, only light kisses.
During FJ, due to her tight pussy, it was enjoyable.

She has a friendly personality, which made the session very pleasant.
RTF her on 19th Jul
Not much to add on except her pussy is still tight, which my kkj had an enjoyable session, and can cum with easy
Even its a RTF, her service is still there.
Old 22-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
tien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
JaJa from Galaxy
Looks: 8
Body: 8 curvy but no tummy
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Very service orientated lady. Shower with u and used her C or D boobs rubbing back and front before giving down to give a bbbj.
Continued bbbj on the bed and fj started with cowgirl and finished in missionary. This lady really enjoy sex and horny.
After first shot, she offered a relaxing massage with oil.
Second around started with bbbj and reserve cowgirl… she likes hard pounding and initiate smacking her butt in doggy. Finally released again in missionary.
She was on all smiles throughout the session and all bros please don’t miss out this gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1