The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
As for marriage in HCMC, please check directly with them by the below contact details:

HCMC Justice Department
141-143 Pasteur Street, District 3, HCMC
Tel: 08-38290230
Very good sharing...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 30-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
All the Singapore documents need to be certified by the Singapore MFA in Singapore at Tanglin, Singapore
Yes .... I got my marriage certificate 'chopped & certified' before sending it to Vietnam embassy for translation

Quote:
For all the fees, we charge by US Dollar only. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
So far I pay all the services in VND , piangz super duper cheap ... Except for submission of documents to Singapore Consulate @ HCMC in which need to be paid in USD ... End I request the collection in Sg in paid in Sgd ... Saves a bit...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 01-07-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Be it Singapore, Malaysia , USA, UK or any MLM, I don't believe in MLM at all. MLM is simply a money sourcing theme that benefits the SWM on top and the few country heads. The rest of the gang are mostly hyper youngsters that are ignorant and think that they can make millions thru this scheme. Was forced to go MLM talks some years back, what i saw are bunch and bunch of youngsters shouting on top of their voices, simply a ra-ra show. They come up with fanciful marketing terms, making these youngsters think that they are going into a sophiscated world wide super MNC. After that, they ask these youngsters to come up with cash to buy the products to start. Simply a SWM gimmick. How many of these youngsters really make millions? Make a bit then quickly buy an Audi Convertible to impress the rest so that he can get more people under him, but in fact, he's living off his parents and his bank account is empty every month. What's with a $2500 monthly payment for your Audi when you earn $5000 a month and has no other commitments? No house to pay, no utility bills to pay, all paid for by pitiful parents. Just spend money on fancciful looking clothes, look smart, put up a front. There's no need to show the world how `successful' you are, whether you are succcessful or not, you know it the best. Hhhahaha, just got a bit carried way. Seen too many irrespeonsible youngsters doing these nowadays.
this sentence show that bro singviet i really respect u from the way you give advise to bro here.the most important is have money inside the bank.i have saw many rich people who dress very normal with t shirt and short during weekend and also poor people who dress like tai tai with branded clothes and handbag but inside no money
Old 01-07-2011, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
this sentence show that bro singviet i really respect u from the way you give advise to bro here.the most important is have money inside the bank.i have saw many rich people who dress very normal with t shirt and short during weekend and also poor people who dress like tai tai with branded clothes and handbag but inside no money
No la bro, just that sometimes i get a bit fed up looking at how people behave nowadays. I do hope that bros out there who got offended by my statements do pardon me for my harsh words. The world is actually becoming a very superficial place. You got to dress well, drive big cars, have damm a lot of credit cards to have people to respect you. I always believe that friendship and kinship is not based on money. But to be responsible to your love ones i.e. wife, parents , children , is always important. I have seen too many youngsters being irresponsible. Just take a simple look around the roads, youngsters in their cheap cars zooming at super high speed, cutting in and out of lanes. They failed to realise that they are causing hazards to others on the road. A second of carelessness may cause injury or death, not just to himself but to others too. Another being going into marriage without much thought. Lust drives the youngster to marriage. Marriage is about responsibilities and endurance, but of course, it comes with some lovely dovey, comes with some good sex. But if one cannot shoulder responsibilities, how is one going to make the marriage last? if after have kids and the couple decides to divorce, the person who suffers the most is the kid. I have also seen lots of cases of hopeless individuals who, at the age of late 30s or even 40s, still depend on the pitiful parents. They let the parents pay for everything, from food to utility to almost everything, while they party all night long and spend all their pay to merrying around. No assets at that age is bad enough, still get married, have kids and let the parents pay for every damm thing. From the child's diapers to milk powder, all paid for by his parents. His and his wife's daily expenses all paid for by parents. This being the fact that parents are not rich. He still go around boasting he's damm successful in his business. damm.. what has the world become? I cannot change others, but i try my best on my part to be a responsible father, husband and son.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but i try my best on my part to be a responsible father, husband and son.
yes fully agreed...be responsible and take care of the family first...I dun care how others look at me...I dress as I like and dun drive big cars...I dun owe anybody anything...

may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 01-07-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Have a lovely weekend with your Vietnamese spouse and also your family.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

July, 02 2011 10:08:19

Vietnamese brides who move abroad may struggle to fit in
HA NOI — Vietnamese brides who set off to live with husbands from Taiwan and South Korea may face difficulties they are not aware of, according to experts at a workshop on trans-national marriage migration by Vietnamese women to East Asia.
Participants at the workshop, held in Ha Noi yesterday, heard that although Vietnamese brides to Taiwan and South Korea often married on their own accord, they may suffer from domestic conflicts in an attempt to meet their husbands' and in-laws' expectations.

According to a report published in 2010 by Daniele Belanger, Taiwanese and Korean husbands and in-laws of Vietnamese brides, most of whose marriages are set up by match-making agencies, often expect the women to rapidly produce a child and to devote themselves to household tasks.

As a result, Vietnamese women become pregnant quickly within 6 months of their arrival in Taiwan - a statistic revealed in a report produced earlier this year by Canadian and Taiwanese researchers.

In many cases, the brides are also expected to take care for their husband's elderly parents and discouraged from working outside the home and engaging in social networks.

These expectations, when not met, may lead to domestic conflicts or even violence.

In addition to the pressure to meet their husbands' hopes, Vietnamese brides face a lot of difficulties due to language barriers, an unfamiliar culture and the age difference between husbands and wives.

According to Belanger, in South Korea, on average Vietnamese brides are 17 years younger than their husbands.

Despite the difficulties and overwhelmingly negative coverage of the country's media on marriage migration to East Asia, the number of marriages of Vietnamese women to Taiwanese and Korean men remains consistently high in recent years.

Belanger's report shows that in the two countries, Vietnamese women constitute the second largest group of foreign brides, behind China.

"Economic motive plays an important role in a Vietnamese bride's decision to marry a foreigner," said Le Bach Duong, director of the Institute for Social Development Studies.

Belanger said in her report that Vietnamese brides usually had a dual objective, which was to marry and to migrate.

Most of them hope that by migrating, they will be able to provide financial assistance to their families and improve their own lives.

According to a 2007 survey of 250 Vietnamese migrant-sending households with a daughter in an Asian country as a foreign wife, over 90 per cent of the parents believed their daughter's decision to marry a foreigner was motivated by a desire to help the families.

The survey reveals that 90 per cent of the brides had sent remittances to their families of origin in the 12 months preceding the survey and through such remittances, both in cash and in kind, they made substantial financial contributions to their families.

It also shows that women who have at least one child, who are more educated, who are abroad for a longer duration and who are more proficient in the husband's language are more likely to send money home. — VNS
Old 02-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
July, 02 2011 10:08:19

Vietnamese brides who move abroad may struggle to fit in
HA NOI — Vietnamese brides who set off to live with husbands from Taiwan and South Korea may face difficulties they are not aware of, according to experts at a workshop on trans-national marriage migration by Vietnamese women to East Asia.
Participants at the workshop, held in Ha Noi yesterday, heard that although Vietnamese brides to Taiwan and South Korea often married on their own accord, they may suffer from domestic conflicts in an attempt to meet their husbands' and in-laws' expectations.

According to a report published in 2010 by Daniele Belanger, Taiwanese and Korean husbands and in-laws of Vietnamese brides, most of whose marriages are set up by match-making agencies, often expect the women to rapidly produce a child and to devote themselves to household tasks.

As a result, Vietnamese women become pregnant quickly within 6 months of their arrival in Taiwan - a statistic revealed in a report produced earlier this year by Canadian and Taiwanese researchers.

In many cases, the brides are also expected to take care for their husband's elderly parents and discouraged from working outside the home and engaging in social networks.

These expectations, when not met, may lead to domestic conflicts or even violence.

In addition to the pressure to meet their husbands' hopes, Vietnamese brides face a lot of difficulties due to language barriers, an unfamiliar culture and the age difference between husbands and wives.

According to Belanger, in South Korea, on average Vietnamese brides are 17 years younger than their husbands.

Despite the difficulties and overwhelmingly negative coverage of the country's media on marriage migration to East Asia, the number of marriages of Vietnamese women to Taiwanese and Korean men remains consistently high in recent years.

Belanger's report shows that in the two countries, Vietnamese women constitute the second largest group of foreign brides, behind China.

"Economic motive plays an important role in a Vietnamese bride's decision to marry a foreigner," said Le Bach Duong, director of the Institute for Social Development Studies.

Belanger said in her report that Vietnamese brides usually had a dual objective, which was to marry and to migrate.

Most of them hope that by migrating, they will be able to provide financial assistance to their families and improve their own lives.

According to a 2007 survey of 250 Vietnamese migrant-sending households with a daughter in an Asian country as a foreign wife, over 90 per cent of the parents believed their daughter's decision to marry a foreigner was motivated by a desire to help the families.

The survey reveals that 90 per cent of the brides had sent remittances to their families of origin in the 12 months preceding the survey and through such remittances, both in cash and in kind, they made substantial financial contributions to their families.

It also shows that women who have at least one child, who are more educated, who are abroad for a longer duration and who are more proficient in the husband's language are more likely to send money home. — VNS
bro singviet,thanks for sharing.this report is really true,some time do really pity them.sg girl is really very fortunate compare to girl from those third world country.

sad to say that those viet parent always demand money when their daughter is marry oversea even though most of them suffer in a foreign country.still remember a case which a viet girl was marry to korea and was bash to death by her korean husband on this first day due to him been drunk.

i heard from my wife brother that vietnamese parent have better impression of sg man compare to korean or taiwanese.i think partly because sg man is more law bidding
Old 02-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro singviet,thanks for sharing.this report is really true,some time do really pity them.sg girl is really very fortunate compare to girl from those third world country.

sad to say that those viet parent always demand money when their daughter is marry oversea even though most of them suffer in a foreign country.still remember a case which a viet girl was marry to korea and was bash to death by her korean husband on this first day due to him been drunk.

i heard from my wife brother that vietnamese parent have better impression of sg man compare to korean or taiwanese.i think partly because sg man is more law bidding
sorry i quote the whole report and look messy
Old 03-07-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
May be true.Last month I went to my gf ' s house at the province for 2 days.Her mother everyday cooked good dishes for me e.g crabs, prawn, curry chicken, soup.... I asked her is it everyday they eat so good food.She said no because only I come her mother welcome me so cook nice food, may be we singapore people are their ATMs
Old 03-07-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

Relative to the Vietnamese , singaporeans are surely more law abiding and more GONG. Haha Being more GONG means it's easier to be their ATM
Old 03-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

I guess every country got GooD & got BaD ..... Sometimes it boils down to LucK & FaTe

2 Real Life Stories in SG to Share ...

1. A VB working in J51, got Pregnant to a Cheongster cum HowSiaoSter ....

a. Promised the VB that he will Marry her and Take-Care her ...
b. Gave her a ATM card that can't work ...
c. Told her to go back to VN to give birth and will come VN to see her ...
and many etc ...

Less than 1 mth .... the guy DISAPPEAR and later found out that he subsequently than marries his long time GF ....

She got her Namecard and the Guy works in P***N*X .... wanted to Hunt him down but Don't have the means to do so ....

2. A VB working in J/M51, got pregnant to her bf & subsequently abort the baby and now marries to Korea.

a. BF accompanied the VB to VN to see her parents and told her parents that he will marry her since she is pregnant with his child.
b. BF 'Disappear' and remains 'Uncontactable' soon after back in Sg.
c. Know BF had 'Xao' her, no choice she take up the courage to abort the baby.
d. Come to Sg to work BUT then was Caught by Police while wallking from home to M51 to work and was Banned for 1 year ...
e. Now, Married to a Korean and gave birth to a cute baby boy - However, she is quite lonely there as husband works and works ... evenn has to get her mum over to look after her during her confinement ...

I believe there are many many untold stories in SG but they are NOT that serious to go to the News Headlines like Korea and Taiwan .....

I believe that WE should be a Responsible Cheongster ... Doesn't mean they are VB or WL ... we can 'Play' them & 'F**k' them & 'Toy' them ....

I believe that is Short-Term & Long-Term Karma .... Remember we will get married and have Sons & Daughters one day ... Imagined your Sons behaved like that and Your Daughter Being Treated like that ... How will you Feel ?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 03-07-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
May be true.Last month I went to my gf ' s house at the province for 2 days.Her mother everyday cooked good dishes for me e.g crabs, prawn, curry chicken, soup.... I asked her is it everyday they eat so good food.She said no because only I come her mother welcome me so cook nice food, may be we singapore people are their ATMs
go to the province and wave your sinkie passport...sure lots of gers willing to wait for you...

Quote:
Relative to the Vietnamese , singaporeans are surely more law abiding and more GONG. Haha Being more GONG means it's easier to be their ATM
yes..me always look gong gong to them...but no more atm la...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
I guess every country got GooD & got BaD ..... Sometimes it boils down to LucK & FaTe
it's fated and bro SingViet often said be responsible...

those guys who did bad things will pay their dues later in life...

may zap and remove post

Old 03-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post

2 Real Life Stories in SG to Share ...

1. A VB working in J51, got Pregnant to a Cheongster cum HowSiaoSter ....

a. Promised the VB that he will Marry her and Take-Care her ...
b. Gave her a ATM card that can't work ...
c. Told her to go back to VN to give birth and will come VN to see her ...
and many etc ...

Less than 1 mth .... the guy DISAPPEAR and later found out that he subsequently than marries his long time GF ....

She got her Namecard and the Guy works in P***N*X .... wanted to Hunt him down but Don't have the means to do so ....
All these news never made it to the local press. Those that made to locals news often portrayed Vietnamese as the culprits.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 03-07-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
All these news never made it to the local press. Those that made to locals news often portrayed Vietnamese as the culprits.
yah correct,thats why when i told my friend that my wife is a vietnamese,they will pause a bit.i look through their eye and straight away i know their brain is saying,(Must be work as wl in sg or vietnam or marry through marriage agency and the girl surely marry to me is want to con my money),then later they will ask how i know her,why i like her blar blar blar.

those sincere friend will not pause but continue our conversation like noramal.i believe bro here have the same experience before.

well this is our society whereby most people will judge by which country this foreign bride came from.from thai,viet and china,confirm wl or come here cheat sg man.from japan,korea or those 1st worls country confirm the girl is good one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1