The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 27-12-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3382 / Power: 21
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
You likes to eat old goose?
Ya..its my preferred choice compared to SYT.

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 28-12-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3338 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenetan80 View Post
Ya..its my preferred choice compared to SYT.
You hv a unique preference bro ..
Old 28-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3382 / Power: 21
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
You hv a unique preference bro ..
hahaha..to each its own.juz enjoy what u want.we are the ones paying

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 29-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nefarity is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonomonod View Post
Thanks bros for the recommendation, manage to see MM while opt for Molly today. The squirts are legit, don't think it is pee, first trial ever and kinda feeling good.

Hi bro you were saying whose squirt was good please? Was it Molly or mm?
Old 29-12-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
bonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonomonod deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefarity View Post
Hi bro you were saying whose squirt was good please? Was it Molly or mm?
I am referring to Molly, u need to provoke her ;p
Old 31-12-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
teaparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigx View Post
I got to know a plus size FL from a local site. Can’t reveal too much on the details otherwise she would know who is the person. Anyway I would say she is the second squirter that I have met. She is more hardcore and her squirt is like water tap bursting type (I think some of you will refer to a super soaker blast jet) Her BBBJ is super deepthroat and dam super wet type. She sucks and spit out all your pre-cum and her saliva back on your dick giving you that extra lub and super wet sensation. Every sessions she squirts at least 3-4 times cumming in each of those 3-4 times. Like I said she is on the plus size, so don’t try 69, unless you want to end up choking with all her squirt and that weight on your chest and body. It’s easy to make her cum and squirt, I do the 🤟🏻And 👅 all at once and after less than 5mins you will have a blast off experience. FJ is pretty dam good also. She is a natural and enjoys hard and super fast pounding. She loves doggy and there was once she did cum and squirt when I was pounding her hard and fast. She is shaven from below so you will see one of the nicest abalone. Oh yah, did I mentioned she is a E or F cup with super pink nips? As for her asking price, she is not at the same range of what the other few FLs is asking. It’s more on the high side. The question is would you like to see some hardcore squirt with E or F cup + pink nips + shave abalone? I will leave it to you to decide.

Would be nice if anyone can share some of the other squirter contacts. I only have her WeChat Contact. She may or may not accept your text or invitation as I will leave it to her in deciding if she is keen a not. My rule when I do share her WeChat contact with you, please do not share her contact with others as I don’t want her to be overwhelmed with so many new requests asking to meet her.

P.s: I remembered who was the other squirter. It was Yoyo from Johnny’s stable. That one was a memorable experience for me. Too bad it was a few years ago before the pandemic. You can refer to my FR on her in my old posting. ☺️
Please pm shared contact . Tyvm
Old 01-01-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Happy new year to you bro! Thanks for the review, can share contact and dmg with me? Much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigx View Post
I got to know a plus size FL from a local site. Can’t reveal too much on the details otherwise she would know who is the person. Anyway I would say she is the second squirter that I have met. She is more hardcore and her squirt is like water tap bursting type (I think some of you will refer to a super soaker blast jet) Her BBBJ is super deepthroat and dam super wet type. She sucks and spit out all your pre-cum and her saliva back on your dick giving you that extra lub and super wet sensation. Every sessions she squirts at least 3-4 times cumming in each of those 3-4 times. Like I said she is on the plus size, so don’t try 69, unless you want to end up choking with all her squirt and that weight on your chest and body. It’s easy to make her cum and squirt, I do the 🤟🏻And 👅 all at once and after less than 5mins you will have a blast off experience. FJ is pretty dam good also. She is a natural and enjoys hard and super fast pounding. She loves doggy and there was once she did cum and squirt when I was pounding her hard and fast. She is shaven from below so you will see one of the nicest abalone. Oh yah, did I mentioned she is a E or F cup with super pink nips? As for her asking price, she is not at the same range of what the other few FLs is asking. It’s more on the high side. The question is would you like to see some hardcore squirt with E or F cup + pink nips + shave abalone? I will leave it to you to decide.

Would be nice if anyone can share some of the other squirter contacts. I only have her WeChat Contact. She may or may not accept your text or invitation as I will leave it to her in deciding if she is keen a not. My rule when I do share her WeChat contact with you, please do not share her contact with others as I don’t want her to be overwhelmed with so many new requests asking to meet her.

P.s: I remembered who was the other squirter. It was Yoyo from Johnny’s stable. That one was a memorable experience for me. Too bad it was a few years ago before the pandemic. You can refer to my FR on her in my old posting. ☺️
Old 01-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternairnair2424 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Btw just curious, how do you guys unlock FJ for Cheryl/MM/Molly? The most I went is 69
Old 01-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Btw just curious, how do you guys unlock FJ for Cheryl/MM/Molly? The most I went is 69
It goes for any ML or girl. You should ask them or yourself if you make them feel comfortable with you, lol. Theres no magic button.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-01-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
There are threads on this.

It depends on what they see in you and what you offer, other than money. They must want to like you other than SOP.

Imagine they see all kinds of guys, all types of body parts etc. Every dick is different. Every pussy also different.

I've received direct consistent comments before from the girls. Sometimes, they share amongst themselves.

Best to process these comments, be aware, adapt and take it in my stride.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Visit consistently and bring CD with you. I followed them form R to LI to B to G. I think most imptly is to build rapport with them. Or just be super good looking or rich. I'm neither. FJ can be considered to be slightly on the high side but the service more than makes up for it.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwizard View Post
Visit consistently and bring CD with you. I followed them form R to LI to B to G. I think most imptly is to build rapport with them. Or just be super good looking or rich. I'm neither. FJ can be considered to be slightly on the high side but the service more than makes up for it.
Wah, must followed from R to G only can unlock fj. Must be a very difficult journey. Like that i also will followed them until they RTC to unlock them for fj. 😁
Old 02-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3571 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What kind of qns is this?

Did u even to try using your mouth to ask in the first place?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Up up, left, down down,up, right, L1 R1, L2 R2 can already. If doesn't work then need to jailbreak first and try again.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Quote:
I was offer on the first try, I am neither young, handsome or rich. Likely I got small dick. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1