The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
The Asian population if I am not wrong there more baby boy being born and alive living than baby girl so the ratio of WLs to customers will swing to opposite ends where demand outstrips supply of girls ...
If 1 day there is more demand than supply of gers in Thailand, it is the day, I chop off my dick and feed the chicken.
Old 15-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i speak little or no thai, can i go SK ?
Old 15-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
If i speak little or no thai, can i go SK ?
Got thai baht where also can go la... 5555
Old 15-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Jing lor P, afraid that machiam chicken talk to duck like that.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Got thai baht where also can go la... 5555
Old 15-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Jing lor P, afraid that machiam chicken talk to duck like that.....
5555... really go there duck n chicken talks if u can't speak thai la... juz use body language la.. so easy!! When come to lapdance, juz pay 100 bht n squeeze her nehneh as hard as possible ok... lol
Old 15-03-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

55555 I try kap, always went to soi cowboy and NEP, decided to go SK see see look look laew......

Quote:
5555... really go there duck n chicken talks if u can't speak thai la... juz use body language la.. so easy!! When come to lapdance, juz pay 100 bht n squeeze her nehneh as hard as possible ok... lol
Old 15-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, where is the famous wanton mee in Bangkok pratunam area. Anyone have the exact location ?
Old 15-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, where is the famous wanton mee in Bangkok pratunam area. Anyone have the exact location ?
Opposite Berkeley hotel n same side with the famous chicken rice.. there is a nice wanton Mee ard there Hehe...
Old 15-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
55555 I try kap, always went to soi cowboy and NEP, decided to go SK see see look look laew......
Oh.. once u go SK.. u will not think of going to cowboy or NEP anymore haha... kidding la.. price there r so much cheaper in SK...
Old 15-03-2015, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Oh.. once u go SK.. u will not think of going to cowboy or NEP anymore haha... kidding la.. price there r so much cheaper in SK...
Cheaper yes but quality wise same or ?? Can match the Baccara girls on level 1?can recommend which bar/pub at SK with best selection of syts?
Old 15-03-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Cheaper yes but quality wise same or ?? Can match the Baccara girls on level 1?can recommend which bar/pub at SK with best selection of syts?
Well, cheap place, quality lower!!! Expensive place, quality higher.. fair!!! Very fair !!!! There always pros n cons whenever u go anywhere.... how to compare? 5555.. is up to u!!!!
Old 15-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
where is the famous wanton mee in Bangkok pratunam area. Anyone have the exact location ?
SabX2 Pratunam Wanton Noodles
4/32-33 Soi Petchburi 19, Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand
Opening Hours: 9am – 4pm Daily

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 15-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Well, cheap place, quality lower!!! Expensive place, quality higher.. fair!!! Very fair !!!! There always pros n cons whenever u go anywhere.... how to compare? 5555.. is up to u!!!!
Hmm that's why is misleading to say it's cheaper and won't go nana and Soi cowboy after u go SK. Many bros here are quite choosy and want some quality bonks. Some even lament the quality at Baccara and some coyote bars not up to standard. Wait they see your recommendation and head down to SK.

Glad u mentioned Sk is cheap but have to settle for lower quality girls. Although sometimes gems can be found too. Actually there is no comparison for that. SK a good place to booze and sit for hours with friends and have cheap companionship whereas agogo bars are straight one drink want go ST or LT and coyote bars are more like the cheaper version of gclubs with drinks concepts.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm that's why is misleading to say it's cheaper and won't go nana and Soi cowboy after u go SK.
dun worry I'm not a agent in SK 55555.. I'm jux saying the truth tat SK is cheaper den cowboy n NEP. Quality wise? One man meat is another man poison... u do not like the gals there doesn't means other will not like!!! 55555
U chiong cowboy n NEP, I chiong SK.. no crashes.. take it easy dude..
Old 15-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad u mentioned Sk is cheap but have to settle for lower quality girls. Although sometimes gems can be found too. Actually there is no comparison for that. SK a good place to booze and sit for hours with friends and have cheap companionship whereas agogo bars are straight one drink want go ST or LT and coyote bars are more like the cheaper version of gclubs with drinks concepts.
Barcara is just another bar which frequent by carrots thus the price is higher. Another plus point is the gers speak a bit of English. SK is frequent by local, thus the price is lower.... gers from both sides, personally I find almost the same. Nothing special in Barcara.... nothing inferior to SK. Both have dark and fair gers. Both have cute, pretty and ugly.

Most ppl have a weird believe... expensive is better. A lot of samsters also say to me, more expensive less likely to catch STD Education has failed....

Personally, I rather spend money in SK than in foreigners infected bars.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1