The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2019, 06:32 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I am very upset last night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
Miyuki's gym coach who train her for free last 3 years asked for a date on his birthday. He is 35 years old macho guy notorious having housewife comes to gym to take on bed. He asked on every birthday.

Finally Miyuki could not say no last night and went out with him. She suppose to come home before 9 pm.... yet she instead call me around 9 pm from ocean side 30 miles away from home.

She said gym coach wanted to show her beautiful night view. She said will be home before 10.... yet she returned home 1 am and I and kids were already in bed.

I found her next to my futon this morning and Miyuki in tears...telling me gym coach and her almost had sex in the car...almost....I asked... She said both were drunk and he undressed her complitely so fast and kissed her top to her breasts.

She appologized about almost accepting him inside as we did not have sex so many month...but instead she did in month...

It was not first time Miyuki was taken by other men but I was upset last night...

so I decided to share this one...taken by boss in her 30s ...was forced to pose nude at his house.

Miss seeing more of Miyuki ..........lovely wife, mother and our SBF friend-to-be.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I am very upset last night...

Nice body. How I wish to hold her and hug her.

Quote:
Miyuki's gym coach who train her for free last 3 years asked for a date on his birthday. He is 35 years old macho guy notorious having housewife comes to gym to take on bed. He asked on every birthday.

Finally Miyuki could not say no last night and went out with him. She suppose to come home before 9 pm.... yet she instead call me around 9 pm from ocean side 30 miles away from home.

She said gym coach wanted to show her beautiful night view. She said will be home before 10.... yet she returned home 1 am and I and kids were already in bed.

I found her next to my futon this morning and Miyuki in tears...telling me gym coach and her almost had sex in the car...almost....I asked... She said both were drunk and he undressed her complitely so fast and kissed her top to her breasts.

She appologized about almost accepting him inside as we did not have sex so many month...but instead she did in month...

It was not first time Miyuki was taken by other men but I was upset last night...

so I decided to share this one...taken by boss in her 30s ...was forced to pose nude at his house.

Old 17-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Miyuki finished her years of work at private high school after 2nd child passed college exam and traveled with two kids to Hokkaido last week.

She now is a free married wife with a lot of time....

She will start volunteer at nearby senior home for 3 month as helper.

She told me there are about 30 male senior and only 1 female.

It was interesting they put her as bathing assistant and one male worker joking the request for bathing increased for next monday which she start working as bathing assistant....

Men never get old about sex...

Last edited by USman28; 17-04-2019 at 06:21 AM.
Old 19-04-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

thank you for so many guys for messaging me... I would love to send her face to just one guy will share how he masterbate watching my wife's nude. One with most exciting method I will share the photo.

Here is boss taking advantage of my wife back when she was 30s...

Thanks!

Old 19-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thank you for so many guys for messaging me... I would love to send her face to just one guy will share how he masterbate watching my wife's nude. One with most exciting method I will share the photo.

Here is boss taking advantage of my wife back when she was 30s...

Thanks!

Nice to finally have some fresh new pictures of miyuki!
More!!
Old 20-04-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Did she meet your Indian clients?
Old 20-04-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Did she meet your Indian clients?
After receiving so many suggestions from you guys NOT to do... I backed down. I am glad I listened you guys since Indian client disappeared including his office..... It is a scary world out there....

Miyuki could be kidnapped...

Token of appreciation.. One photo from last year with one stranger met though internet forum. We had drink with him and play game.

She lost the card game and penalty was one kiss...but his hand were on her breasts... You wonder what happened 2 hours after when I left them alone.

Old 26-04-2019, 11:55 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After receiving so many suggestions from you guys NOT to do... I backed down. I am glad I listened you guys since Indian client disappeared including his office..... It is a scary world out there....

Miyuki could be kidnapped...

Token of appreciation.. One photo from last year with one stranger met though internet forum. We had drink with him and play game.

She lost the card game and penalty was one kiss...but his hand were on her breasts... You wonder what happened 2 hours after when I left them alone.

More to cum and more sexcitement.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Old 26-04-2019, 11:55 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quote:
Miyuki finished her years of work at private high school after 2nd child passed college exam and traveled with two kids to Hokkaido last week.

She now is a free married wife with a lot of time....

She will start volunteer at nearby senior home for 3 month as helper.

She told me there are about 30 male senior and only 1 female.

It was interesting they put her as bathing assistant and one male worker joking the request for bathing increased for next monday which she start working as bathing assistant....

Men never get old about sex...

I also wish for Miyuki to wash my body clean clean.

Old 26-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
I also wish for Miyuki to wash my body clean clean.
I want to be cleaned by her too.
And in return, I will clean for her.

Has the contest ended to see Miyuki's face?
Is there any video?
Old 26-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Keep it cumming. Thanks for sharing.
Old 28-04-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Long holiday just started yesterday and Miyuki went to trip with 6 high school class mate as reunion trip. She was invited by her sweetheart she had crash on during high school. 2 female and 4 guys.

He is now doctor and divorced and recently started to sent her message....

They will spend 2 days at hot spring....

I got message twice this evening...

One said she want to talk to our daughter...

Second said she was with the guy in the bath..she told me she wear bikini...not naked....her female friend already passed out as too much drink and she with 3 guys in the bath...

Old 28-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 13
tcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertcca85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Long holiday just started yesterday and Miyuki went to trip with 6 high school class mate as reunion trip. She was invited by her sweetheart she had crash on during high school. 2 female and 4 guys.

He is now doctor and divorced and recently started to sent her message....

They will spend 2 days at hot spring....

I got message twice this evening...

One said she want to talk to our daughter...

Second said she was with the guy in the bath..she told me she wear bikini...not naked....her female friend already passed out as too much drink and she with 3 guys in the bath...

Hi TS, Hope that one day you and your wife or your wife alone will be in SG. I am sure many Gentlemen here will volunteer to take good care of her during her stay here. After all she is a Very gentle Milf.

if there is really such a chance in sg, better screen the volunteers properly.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Miyuki called early morning. They changed plan as it is raining in Japan everywhere..

One of the guy found KONYOKU onsen (men and women bathe together) and they will spend day.

Miyuki brought bikini and promised me she will use it.

I am sure guys will try everything not to...

Home alone since kids are at grand ma....

Nothing but waiting for Miyuki to come home safely...just thinking if she will have affair...

Old 29-04-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miyuki called early morning. They changed plan as it is raining in Japan everywhere..

One of the guy found KONYOKU onsen (men and women bathe together) and they will spend day.

Miyuki brought bikini and promised me she will use it.

I am sure guys will try everything not to...

Home alone since kids are at grand ma....

Nothing but waiting for Miyuki to come home safely...just thinking if she will have affair...

bro, if you allow your wife to go on such trips then it is pointless to think what she will do coz you know what will happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1