The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny888 View Post
Nice share, bro.
Will try it when I go to IKEA next time.
The Tampines IKEA will be the best one. Peak hour long queue, means you will join the queue with direct line of sight at the cashier area. Shiok only
Old 07-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
MonyMony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently had dinner with one of my colleagues. She wore a low neck tank top and as she sits beside me. I cant help but to notice something unusual. Her nipple was trying to breathe some fresh air. Sadly A cup but nipple type = eraser kind.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
Those wanna see down blouse can try Ikea at the cashier. Find a girl making payment and pushing trolley, q up behind her .. very very high chance when she taking out the items from trolley to cashier, she will need to bend down into the very deep trolley. And give u a free show. The cashier or trolley is build in such a way that the girl need to go to the front of trolleyfacing the customer behind) to unload.

I saw multiple time already, twice even can see the nips... Shiok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derleow View Post
The Tampines IKEA will be the best one. Peak hour long queue, means you will join the queue with direct line of sight at the cashier area. Shiok only
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonyMony View Post
Recently had dinner with one of my colleagues. She wore a low neck tank top and as she sits beside me. I cant help but to notice something unusual. Her nipple was trying to breathe some fresh air. Sadly A cup but nipple type = eraser kind.
Reading frm so many bros sharings here, it seems like it is so much easier to see ladies Zg frm the top than frm the bottom......being able to see their cleavages is v. common...if i m not wrong, many of the gals are proud to show off their cleavages or so called 'valleys' to guys by wearing low-cut blouses

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 17
DJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to allDJ Adriano is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonyMony View Post
The A cup ones are the most easy to see nipple slip as the bra has high chance of open up for free show. And interestingly Most eraser nipples are also found on A cup. Can easily produce milk if get pregnant
Old 08-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 08-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
suckerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at compass one flagging down a taxi and a taxi stop at the road side .

One lady was about to alight but she open her legs wide big.....saw her red panties and it was bushy......

what a sight
Old 08-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
Ngog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNgog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerman View Post
Was at compass one flagging down a taxi and a taxi stop at the road side .

One lady was about to alight but she open her legs wide big.....saw her red panties and it was bushy......

what a sight
You never take her picture ?
Old 08-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
hanhphuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngog View Post
You never take her picture ?
Probably too stunned to take
Old 08-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FartLeopard View Post
Can wear sunglasses then not so obvious?
Good post.... Up. From the back
Old 08-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I have this female colleague who used to be flirting around with my ex-colleague whom I can't get along with. I'm pretty sure she hates me as she always stared like she want to stab me in the back.

After my ex colleague left, her attitude towards me is crazy. Some days she is so friendly and will accidentally show me her downblouse. Some days she will just be cold and some days totally avoid me.

Not that I'm complaining of free downblouse but her character is making me kind of confused
Old 08-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I

her character is making me kind of confused
Having menses!
Old 08-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
palamasar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Adriano View Post
The A cup ones are the most easy to see nipple slip as the bra has high chance of open up for free show. And interestingly Most eraser nipples are also found on A cup. Can easily produce milk if get pregnant
True, A cuppers tend to wear bigger size bra, easier to zaogeng nips
Old 09-09-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing
Old 09-09-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
someday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I have this female colleague who used to be flirting around with my ex-colleague whom I can't get along with. I'm pretty sure she hates me as she always stared like she want to stab me in the back.

After my ex colleague left, her attitude towards me is crazy. Some days she is so friendly and will accidentally show me her downblouse. Some days she will just be cold and some days totally avoid me.

Not that I'm complaining of free downblouse but her character is making me kind of confused
She kinda of likes you.
But because of the previous association with the ex colleague, she must show that she hates you. Now that the ex colleague has left, she doesn't need hate you. But she doesn't want to show a 180 deg change, and becomes too obvious to everybody. So she blows hot and blows cold.
Eventually, she will find an opening to get real friendly with you.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

well said bro, I think likewise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someday View Post
She kinda of likes you.
But because of the previous association with the ex colleague, she must show that she hates you. Now that the ex colleague has left, she doesn't need hate you. But she doesn't want to show a 180 deg change, and becomes too obvious to everybody. So she blows hot and blows cold.
Eventually, she will find an opening to get real friendly with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1