The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-07-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948554

I always have a thing for OL and pre milf type. Someone that look like your office colleague and fantasising of bonking her at the level 3 toilet. Was looking through and June from CF caught my eyes.

Standing at the height of 168 with natural D jugs is simply the best combination you can find.

Knocked and June opened the door while in her nighties and over flowing boobs. Abit awkward at the beginning but it got better after awhile. Showered and we made out. She speaks french but not those extreme tongue type, more like a passionate one. She was stroking my rod and I was busy fondling her jugs, rubbing her clit and frenching. She turned over and used her ass to grind to my rod. If she was my colleague, I would have insert into her.

She can DT well with some saliva slurpino. Can't take it anymore, caps on and missionary! Lifted her legs, pump her hard and she started moaning. Changed to scoop followed by cowgirl.

She cum!

Can see from her face the sense of shiokness but thats not all. Suck hard on her tits and carry on missionary until I came too. Nua around and off to shower.

She mentioned that she love sex alot hence it wasn't easy to make her cum unless with correct posture.

Location at central area, although room is small but it is cozy enough for a romantic bonk.

RTF - sure!
Old 18-07-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948811&highlight=
Fr go MiMi
Galaxyxscorts

Saw that she had this promo going on and decided to take it for a go
120/2/90

looks:Looks Pretty much like the photos provided slight discount from pics standard for dome 1
Body/boobs: Skin is very smooth . One of the highlights are the natural C cups and light brown nipples. Some baby fats on tummy and her ass is one of the best too. Thick and firm.
Bbbj was one of the good ones as she is skilled on the tongue and the suction is fantastic. But I wish could be longer . She can really suck well .
Fj :Not the intense or aggressive type, really she is the neighbor's daughter that you always want to fuck.
Old 18-07-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 10
Falnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFalnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Pam from FG

SYT new and green

Fast response from boss as usual

Looks: 8/10 Early twenties

Body: 8/10 Plus size model build, not Fat

Boobs: 8/10 natural B-C cup

Attitude: 7.5/10 Fresh and green.

Bbbj: NA Capped Bj

Fj: 7.5/10 Don't expect crazy action cos she is green 😅

Kiss: Na only light pecks on lip

Massage: NA no time to try 😅

Value for $$👍

RTF: Maybe
Old 18-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blp123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinkythai Miki

No link as OKT has not posted here yet, but itÂ’s on Kinkythai TG group. Second time for her in SG, tried to get her last time but couldnÂ’t find the time so happy got a second chance.

OKT: 10/10, as usual KT OKT is fast and polite, some OKTs donÂ’t respect your time and make you wait around but OKT is quite fast in replies.
Location/Room: Hotel in RLD but itÂ’s slightly nicer than average RLD hotel, not the usual spot.
Look: 90% resemblance but quite a bit tanner than photos, I donÂ’t mind but if you go in expecting as pale as photos you will be disappointed. She can really pass as some local ah lian though which is a big plus for me.
Service: 10/10, no rushing, enthusiastic, light to medium kissing allowed though YMMV, kissing has slightly smoker smell which idm but red flag for some.
GFE: no energy engage for me but she tries to talk and she speaks good Chinese (I donÂ’t) which is a big plus for some bros.
BBBJ: 10/10, really solid, will cover you from balls to tip with good technique and like I said earlier no rush.
Painting: 10+++/10, this was the highlight as she is nicely shaved and tight with no smell and she can cum multiple times where her whole body jerk kind. I enjoyed painting for a good long while
FJ: 10/10 she was tight and warm after painting and felt really good, happy to try different positions. No problem finishing 2s which I canÂ’t always do.

Overall for 140/2S I would say very good value for money, do give her a try.
Old 18-07-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kissgoodbye is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mimi from Lust365

Looks: 8/10, cute, sweet, sharp features,

GFE: 9/10, Hugs, cuddles, kiss, cute sweet giggles.

Massage: Pretty decent, wouldn't give a score.

FJ: Accommodating to diff positions, but haven't tried doggy, her cute, sweet ass would be wonderful for doggy.

Body: Smooth, soft skin, young.

Boobs: Natural, cuppable, but not totally flat.

RTF: Yes, probably 2 more times
Old 18-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrolik View Post
And their account creation date are in batches . I just blocked 3 created on 17/7 lolol
Hopefully my account not part of any batches.
Cant help but feel wronged when my fr deemed as fake
Old 18-07-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
slimmytea is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Short FR for Winnie Lust365

Definately a sweet girl as posted in photos.
Fair skin tone as expected.
Stats are accurate as advertised.
Service is the part where i give my 2 thumbs up. hardcore type of FL with commando service and everything is good as expected and nice massage she provides as well. so if bros looking for good massage after fuck can buy baby oil to let her massage you..highly recommend. no complains for her service so pls kindly support her as she is going back soon.
Old 18-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Gina of Fairies Finder

After posting my last FR I realised there is a CFM look FL from the same stable. Saw a couple of good FRs for her and decided to give her a try
Looks: Very sultry look and definitely head turner. About 160ish. Late 20s
Boobs: Mandmade seasoned Ds with raisin nips. Extremely sensitive nips ...
Body: Slender but curvy ... with nice bubble jelly butt
French: Like long lost lovers
BBBJ: Decent blows ... Initiated 69 on 1st rd but she did not allow and nice suction from her. After 1st shot, 69 option opened...
FJ: Started with missionary and 1st shot shortly as she was tight. Washed up and I napped as she lie on my arms.... Round 2 started after nap and she started with BBBJ. Initiated 69 and she sure enjoyed. Buay tahan and pounded her hard with doggy then missionary ended 2nd shot shortly. Chemistry gao gao...
GFE: Yes gaogao. She gave me the Kira vibes .... commando ...
RTF: Maybe
Old 18-07-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Hana (FlirtyGirls)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread...330&highlight=

Look: cheerful young lady full of smiles. Thai tan

Boobs: Natural, not for boobs lover

Body: curvy figure, fleshy bums

Pussy: Not shaven

Frenching: never ending..she initiate & could go on & on....suck each other face out...

Bbbj: able to suck for long & lick around the balls area

Ending: slide my tool along her ass crack & cum on her ass...

RTF: Yes, she's leaving in 2 days' time..
Old 18-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chickenbuttocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Name 名字 : Peach of Terminal21

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 10/10. She looks stunning. She looks even better in person than her pictures in my opinion, which I found quite unbelievable. Definitely the kind that would turn heads.

Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 22

Body   身材 : 10/10. Her body was petite, slim and somewhat toned, likely as a result of working out. Her skin was supple and smooth as well.

Boobs  胸部 : 10/10. They were the perfect size for my preference. Not huge but still substantial and able to fit nicely in the hands. Her nipples were quite sensitive and she seemed to enjoy having them stimulated.

Kissing  接吻 : 7/10. Only light kissing, which is probably the only negative for me personally as I am quite into tongue action.

Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. Usually not a huge fan but she somehow made it quite pleasurable.

BBBJ  无套口交 : 8/10. Very brief so can’t really comment much too much on it but it was pretty good.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. She was clean shaven and there was no unusual smell whatsoever. She was quite sensitive there as well and her facial and body reactions seemed genuine. Her soft moans were also a huge turn on.

FJ  爱爱 : 10/10. She was very accommodating and put in a lot of effort. Although I took a while, she never seemed like she was trying to rush me and did her best to cater to my likes. Again, she was very responsive and her moans were extremely hot.

GFE  女朋友感 : 9/10. She spoke fluent English which made communication more efficient and made it easier to form a connection. It was honestly probably better than the typical Singaporean. She was super amiable as well which helped to make the experience much more comfortable despite my initial nervousness.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9/10. It was an amazing experience to say the least. From her breathtaking looks to her friendly personality, it made the experience very enjoyable and for sure one that I will miss once she is gone.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Definitely. I already made another booking before writing this haha.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 17
NBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNBA_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cassie is a gem by bro Emma

Looks: 7/10 nothing to shout about, just normal next door eye look but seem young type and same as pic

Body: 8/10 petite, slim, skinny nice body with some tattoo and a great ass

Boobs: 8/10 C cup nice to grab and suck

Shower: 8/10 Standard SOP but washed together with some rubba action

Frenching: 8/10 not bad, it was quiet fluent, her tongue power is amazing and we French like lover

BBBJ: 8.5/10 She's pretty good at it. Will keep sucking my cock when i request for her to continue. Good at taking instructions. Will look at me with her pretty eyes while licking my balls.

Painting: 9.5/10 That bald pussy of hers is just such a delight! So smooth to touch. Spent a long time painting her pussy and sucking on her clit and she absolutely loved it!

FJ: 9.5/10 Ladies will get high points from me on this when they allow themselves to enjoy the sex, does not complain, and allow me to take my time to finish. And she certainly passed with flying colours. The room and bunk bed was a little cramp but the sex was still mindblowing because she was such a great partner. She allows whatever positions i desired, slow and long strokes, fast and hard pounding. Ended with her riding and grinding me till finale.

GFE:8/10 High chemistry with her through the session. We cuddled and kissed alot like long lost lovers.

Treat her well and I'm sure she will treat all bros very good.

Don't miss out on this opportunity. She is a must try.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Womanayzer is Cool - loads of Potential

Aris - (Lust365)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=aris

Looks- 8.5 she is cute. Cuter in person
Body- 9 wow bod. Small arms and legs. Very little to no fats at all
Boobs- 8.5 B cup tits
Frenching- 9 she is one horny kisser. Her tongue made its way to my mouth and gave my tongue a good tongue to tongue fencing
Bbbj- 9 slow and steady
Fj- 9 she is first timer in this line but can’t really tell because she is we damn horny and active in bed. She easily milked my brother.

Rtf- Yes
Old 18-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chickenbuttocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Peach of Terminal21

Looks: 10/10. She looks stunning. She looks even better in person than her pictures in my opinion, which I found quite unbelievable. Definitely the kind that would turn heads.

Age (Est): 22

Body: 10/10. Her body was petite, slim and somewhat toned, likely as a result of working out. Her skin was supple and smooth as well.

Boobs: 10/10. They were the perfect size for my preference. Not huge but still substantial and able to fit nicely in the hands. Her nipples were quite sensitive and she seemed to enjoy having them stimulated.

Kissing: 7/10. Only light kissing, which is probably the only negative for me personally as I am quite into tongue action.

Catbath: 9/10. Usually not a huge fan but she somehow made it quite pleasurable.

BBBJ: 8/10. Very brief so can’t really comment much too much on it but it was pretty good.

Painting: 10/10. She was clean shaven and there was no unusual smell whatsoever. She was quite sensitive there as well and her facial and body reactions seemed genuine. Her soft moans were also a huge turn on.

FJ: 10/10. She was very accommodating and put in a lot of effort. Although I took a while, she never seemed like she was trying to rush me and she did her best to cater to my likes. Again, she was very responsive and her moans were extremely hot.

GFE: 9/10. She spoke fluent English which made communication more efficient and made it easier to form a connection. It was honestly probably better than the typical Singaporean. She was super amiable as well which helped to make the experience much more comfortable despite my initial nervousness.

Overall Experience: 9/10. It was an amazing experience to say the least. From her breathtaking looks to her friendly personality, it made the experience very enjoyable and for sure one that I will miss once she is gone.

RTF/RTM: Definitely. I already made another booking before writing this haha.
Old 18-07-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
Fataro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerA View Post
Fr for Mary from
Galaxy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948435&highlight=

Looks: Pre milf, slightly more tanned than photos. NO baitswitch
Boobs: Natural B boobs good size and soft!
Body: A little meaty. Not fat. Still a good body to bonk.
Frenching : Knows how to use her tongue well
Bbbj: starts of with teasing me at the tip and take on my shalf with good suction and sloppy
Fj: Easily wet tight pussy accompany with sexy moan. Doggy is a must try especially. Bbbj and Fj that was worth my time to come down
Overall: Had a great time and money well spend for the price

Nice share bro can enquire she got tatts only at that area or else where ?
Old 18-07-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
luxminer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable - Lust365
Lady - Tokoyo
OKT - Very kind and helpful.
Link - https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948991

Lady looks - 8/10 - Look 80% same as picture.
Body - 9/10 - Slim with meat at the right place
Boobs - 10/10 - No joke. It's good.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 - Catbath and almost leave many bites all over my body then proceed to lick and suck. Slurping sound on
FJ - 8/10 - Responsive. Tight and real moans. Willing to change position. She likes cowgirl and not scare to tired. She will ride and ride
GFE - gao gao....

Many bros keeping this Gem to themselves..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1