The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-07-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
happyheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jeju from Lust
you're looking for the cute, innocent type girls a.k.a uni type, look no further. This babe is the full package, cute and petite, easily kena KC and has a damn pleasing attitude.

Looks: 9/10 (my type of woman)
Body: 8/10 (that amazing ass)
Boobs: 10/10 (Small Ds? Perfect chef’s kiss)
BBBJ: took her tine
Painting: 8/10 (super wet and easily high)
Frenching: 8/10 (More like making out with your gf, slow and sensual)
FJ: 8/10 (super wet and went in without any problems. She even cummed twice and her moans.. omg just thinking about it turns me on)
GFE: 9/10 (beware, easily tio KC. She is very good at being that girl that every guy wants)

RTF: I have no second thoughts.
Old 18-07-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Itoumayu is Cool - loads of Potential

Fucked the shit outta Pam from fg the other day.

Satisfying to fuck tanned village girls and fuck them hard.

She has a body built for sin and able to take heavy smashing. Nice meat on her body you would consider curvy but not fat.

Tried many positions and finished in cap both shots.

Need to try to unlock cof on her if possible
Old 18-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Maverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948566

Model: Candy
Height: 160
Weight: 45kg+-
Bra cup: C

First impression is very chio. There is a little bit filter in the photo, but the real person still looks very beautiful, there is not much difference. Her boobs leh...between B to C sia, I also blur. But damn nice big raisin to suck on, the surgery doctor did very well done. Body wise, shes very slimm, not even one inch of fat can be found. Shiok!

Finger/paint: I muff diving without any complain by her. Completely shaved no smell and damn fast wet, like chop chop one!

bbbj: She skillfully teased my little bro with her tongue and warm mouth, flicking the head, licking all round, sucking with varying speed and depth, while occasionally looking at me sexily and playfully... really buay tahan and wanted to cim but i stopped her just in time

FJ: Very accomodating and will suggest positions. Nice, sexy moans and gasps, and her facial expressions seemed like she was enjoying it. She can tahan hard and long session, but no COF though, so take note ah.

GFE: Ultra friendly and can talk about anything from her private life to her future plans after this trip.

RTF: Yes of course.

Old 18-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 18
cheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongking999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rachel from Emmanuelle

A young bitchy clubbing girl look. Judging from it, I can tell that she is indeed around the age as posted. She has a typical Thai tan with a well proportionate sexy tight body with some tattoo. Her ass was hot too. Shy with good GFE and smile a lot. Sweet smile with long hair and her first time visiting our sunny island.

Face: 9/10, pic look better but i think is not the lastest
Boobs: 9/10, big and nice enhance boobs, big enough to grab.
Pussy: 9/10, allow painting, highly responsive, it was shaven and tight and wet
BBBJ: 9/10, slow and steady with deepthroat, long, slow with slurpy feel and varies technique that I almost cim
FJ: 8/10, my cock assaulted her cunt and she reveled in how amazing it felt just by the way she was moaning. I continued fucking her relentlessly, mercilessly pounding her till I cummed in enjoyment
GFE: 8.5/10, The intimacy was like bf and gf.
RTF: Promised her to visit her once more before her return.

Thanks bro Emma
Old 18-07-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Honey from OneSiam https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948905

OKT: 9/10 easy to deal with. I feel like this is one of the stables which takes pride in what they do and care about feedback
Room: 9/10 clean, big and cosy

Looks: 8/10 very youthful looking, big eyes and nice smile
Photo accuracy: 80%
Boobs: 9.5/10 she has a unique and rare combination of
a) Natural
b) Big
c) Firm
d) Small areola
An almost perfect pair, if only the nipples are pink. But a firm natural D cup already difficult to find.
Figure: 8.5/10 voluptuous, just slightly flabby. If she hits the gym to get a more toned figure would be perfect. Bros who like a little bit of curves would love her.
Complexion: 7/10 minor acne on cheeks and slight blemishes on her body. But she is quite fair for a Thai. Has a few small to medium sized tattoos here and there.

Bbbj: 8/10 I think some people say she quite green on bbbj but I beg to defer. Although suction could be stronger, she has ways to make that up with good tongue skills
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes
FJ: 8/10 nice and responsive. Good riding skills. Not green type and not pro type, so is just nice for me.
Attitude: 9/10 felt totally at ease with her. She is cheerful and positive.
Gfe: 7/10 takes initiative to hug and start conversations

Overall one of the better girls I have tried recently.
Old 18-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Onimenokyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: honey
Looks : 7 to 8 with some acne
Body : 9/10
BBBJ : 10/10 slow and deep type
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF :yes

remarks: she looks quite pretty with dimple, big boobs and dfk willing to please as well as CIM, what more can you ask,

i tried boob fck
BBBJ
FJ in multiple position
cim.

one of the best this year, can compete with snow from last batch
Old 18-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
It is worth noting that some stables actually ask cheongsters to give good FR in order to get a slight discount, like $10, in their next sexsion.

While their FR may not be fake, they might not write truthfully even if the sexsion is not good due to the offer.
Bro. I also write FR after the session.
But I write the real thing.
Not for discount $10 then write solid FR for stable.
Those that bad service I don’t even bother to write.
And I do get bad sessions at times.
Old 18-07-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 6
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Namtan from Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948864&highlight=

This review is base on my own experience.

Looks- 9/10 SYT! Similar as photo posted! No landmine! Definitely won't reject!

Body- 9/10 Slim with very nice boobs, curvy figure, and abit Thai tanned. Natural boobs and perky nice ass, everything proportionate!

GFE: she can speak simple English, love to cuddle with me and I do enjoy frenching with her.

Bbbj- 10/10 no teeth feel at all, the moment my tools landed in her mouth, she suck it like a pro, slow at first and she follow the tempo, deepthroat occasionally.

Fj: 9/10 she rides me well and long, great stamina I nearly surrender. Able to switch position with no hesitation and no KY needed. Also lots of tongue involved in the frenching during missionary.

Highly recommend Namtan! I left the room with both leg jelly. Will arrange a session with her soon need some time to replenish my vitamin M first.

Old 18-07-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookoutcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948517

And my standards are (reference point) for Wawa from Lust365:

Looks (Face) - 8/10
Body - 8.5/10
Tits - 10/10
Service - 9/10

Some of us here are still hot-blooded heterosexual males. Great that Wawa can match up to my level of horniness.
And horny men pay top dollar for good pussy (and tits!)

I've not had anything better than in the past month...

Old 18-07-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 2
Facemaskrider deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFacemaskrider deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dior - Seduction

Looks: 9/10 Her eyes are really pretty even though she had very light make up. Very sharp features. She is really tall too, model height.
Body: 9/10 very sexy and nice figure, skin slightly more to darker shade but still damn fine looking body.
Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B’s, i find it just nice for her.
Frenching: 8/10 slow and good
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking with about 10mins of action. Lots of saliva too.
FJ: 10/10 Very hardworking girl as she rides on top. 1st shot no issue. 2nd shot too abit longer but completed by missionary.
GFE: 9/10 More like fwb date kind of lady.
RTF: yes will visit her if got the time
Old 18-07-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
Tigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerwoods.sing is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just finished with Jee from TGT.

Looks: expected very milfy but better than expected. Pre milf? Doesn't look cao lao at all which was what I was expecting. Very smooth skin, good complexion. Boobs ample. Small C.
French: a bit shy at first but after warm up will auto DFK
Painting: can see she enjoys but no loud moans or any sign of her cumming 🤔
Bbbj: yes she auto initiate
FJ: slow and sensual. Suddenly seems like she warmed up to me. Can see she genuinely enjoyed. Initiated a few positions.
Massage: spa like treatment between shots. Put on soft music and rose massage oil. Damn relaxing.

Overall, one of the more enjoyable sessions. Finished 2 shots within one hour. Thought overshot since did so many things but turned out it was early.

Would recommend to bros. For 130/2s I think it's solid value. Considering RTF.
Old 18-07-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948811&highlight=

FR for Mimi ( Galaxyxscorts)

Saw this promo on board! Texted OKT and he was fast and responsive, prompt reply and friendly. Saw alot samster say they have prepare video and is true.

When I step in the room she hug me and kiss my face, I felt welcome and she undress for me and bring me into the bathroom. Shower me and gave me a humorous blowjob, slow and sensual, deepthroat and I shot out my cum in her mouth for the first shot, she got no black face and she smile at me continue cleaning me and told me to proceed to the bed.

Lying on the bed, she told me to flip my back facing her gave me a powerful massage that I took a nap for awhile. She never disturb me and let me rest till I awake, she ask me ok? And i reply her sorry fall asleep, she smile and start kissing me and fondling my tools. Slowly went down and gave me a blowjob again, I flip her over for missionary and she able to take deep and long pump, her moan was loud and face expression horny. Shot out handsomely! Solid session and I felt worth spending👍

Rtf material! Okt please bring more promo in and this type of gem we samster will be greatful ❤️
Old 18-07-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3925 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPlanetx View Post

Pam from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948324&highlight=

Bro FG told me if session is good help Pam to write a fr, well it is good so the FR is here.

Looks: Pretty and sweet looking, picture advertised is her

Body: slim body, nice ass and smooth complexion, b/c cup boobs with sensitive nipples

Massage: good with enough strength

Frenching: Yes, speaks fluently

Catbath: licking and sucking my nips till hard also like the way she lick my ear

BBBJ: up and down boobing for quite long and licking my balls, good suction and sloppy

Fj: did a few position, and she was responsive with moans. Will hug me closer when missionary and enjoy my deep long stroke��
Wow looks good. Are her boobies man-made?
Old 18-07-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
royalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroyalchamp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Un Un from Kinky Thai

Don't really write bad review unless the girl has a bad attitude.

OKT - Smooth and responsive as usual

Looks - 9/10 - She is really beautiful in person and has a sweet demure look.
Body - 9/10 - Petite size with a few tattoos on her body. She has a nice roud ass to grab and nice pair of fake B-cup titties.

Going to so well until the action started.

BBBJ - 3/10 - "Gone in 60 seconds" - 15s on the balls followed by 45s on the head and shaft. More please? Then comes the black face. Entertained me for another 20s.

FJ - 4/10 - Thought I could leave the past behind but she knows how to remind you. Going great banging that beautiful face and body but then she gave me a black face after I couldn't finish in 5 mins. Asked her to finish me with BBBJ, she let out a great sigh and said HJ ok!.

GFE 0/10 - What is the opposite of GFE? May I can score from there.

To her credit she did try to finish me in HJ for 10mins but if I would have went elsewhere if I wanted a HJ.

Overall - Pretty girl sexy body but really bad attitude which turned me off throughout the session. Didn't finish and left. Couldn't take it!
Old 18-07-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deydamatri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948625

FR for Bell

Looks: 9/10
pretty syt Looks like that university school

Personality: 9/10
Very open with me, feels transparent with her. Polite and speak like educated lady.

Body: 9/10
small slim build

Bbbj: 9/10
After shower back in the room, she kneel down to gave me a bbbj while looking up at me like I'm her master.

Painting: 9/10
shaved, very sensitive, squirted a bit. tight and wet and never resist to painting

Cim: 100/10
CIM available. Suck non stop until fully unloaded

Fj: 9/10
Tight and she can try to squeeze when you about to cum. Quite wild and responds well. Rode me hard and frenched while I was playing with her nips.

Gfe: 9/10
Great! Not a time or phone watcher and gives u her undivided attention.

Will RTF if I can still catch hold of her before she goes off. Should have booked her earlier.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1