The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 16-07-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AnIrAk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://t.me/+LHTvRLq92uZiNGY1

Stable - Thai Fairies
Host - Bell
Race - Thai
Looks - 7/10, photos looks slimmer
Body - 7/10, chubby
Boobs - Small B
Pussy - 8/10, trimmed
Painting - never try
Frenching - never try
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 7/10, routine
Language - Good Thai, Good English..
Service - 7/10,
Attitude - 7/10
GFE - 7/10..
Massage - 7/10
RTF - depends
Old 16-07-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nutprick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Seduction - Dior

Looks: 9 similar to photos pretty girl
Body: 9 tall nice slender body, super sexy.
Frenching: 8 can french well
BBBJ: 9 suck damn good, she give that cfm looks too and willing to do deep and fast too.
FJ: 8.5 accommodating, feels super sensual with her and she got a good riding skills.
GFE: 9 can speak some english will chat between sessions. Easy going.
Overall: 9 was good. Nice girl and treats you well.
RFT: if have the time i will
Old 16-07-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First blood FR for namtan from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...0#post22495530

OKT: best okt I know, friendly and fast reply

Look: 5% off from the pic, very good, smooth skin, fairer than normal Thai

Boobs: Natural B cup

Painting: no time for that, will try it next time

FJ: shower alone but she got offer if I want to shower tgt. After shower, straight DFK with her white night gown on. She slowly strip herself on top of me. Slowly remove her bra and panies, see alr damn shiok. Continue to DFK then followed by a sensual BBBJ, she wearing braces, no teething felt. Very good. Able to ride long before switching. First shot in doggy, nice view from doggy. Nice ass view. Rest awhile and go shower and start second shot, started with DFK and she guided my hand into her panies and finger her. Surprisingly she was wet then kept fingering her(feeling good), no KY needed for second shot. Finished her in missionary.

GFE: basic English no problem, cuddle in between

Rtf: yes 100%
Old 16-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
subwaymeltz is Cool - loads of Potential

Miso-Emma

Face: 9/10 - Exactly same as photograph, only that hair is black not blond.
Body: 8.5/10 - 20+ years old tight body with smooth skin, considered pretty fair skinned for a Thai
Boobs: 8/10 - Just right for me, somewhere between A to B size, cannot judge boobs size well
BBBJ: 9/10 - Strong suction, 2x BBBJ in a session. Very pleased with the ISO service
FJ: 8.5/10 - Considered tight for a girl 1.61 cm tall, good moans in sync with your momentum
GFE: 8.5/10 - Cuddle you like your GF, very good communication in English. Take care and clean you up very well.
RTF: Yes, if time permits!

Last edited by subwaymeltz; 19-08-2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old 16-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just sharing my experience with Pizza of Club Friday.

When I met her, she greeted me with this sweet smile that melted my heart. The way she treated me, man, it was next level amazing. She even took the time to undress me properly and folded my clothes nicely.

Then we went to the shower, she cleaned me so nicely and teased me in the shower making the SOP shower quite fun. Plus point for effort and attitude!

After the shower, we went back to the room, then she started off with a gentle massage, and we had some simple chit chat while she did her magic. And then, she started teasing me again, and I got damn high, sia. Her touch was so soft and slow, I just let her take control, you know. I won't go into too much detail, otherwise this story will take forever. But let me tell you, it was a great positive experience.

Action wise, she gives a power blowjob and sex was great. It was passionate and hot steamy sex. We did cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy and missionary. She enjoys the sex together with me and was accommodating and positive throughout the session.

Even the final shower was nice. She didn't rush me, even though I sped things up a bit so she could rest before the next slot. From the beginning till the end, I enjoyed every minute of it.

In short, I give her a solid 10 out of 10. She's so sincere, man. She smiled all the way, trying to hide her exhaustion. Highly recommended and bros treat her well please so she enjoys her trip here in Singapore and will come back.

I really wish I could see her again. A great GEM.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948421

Old 16-07-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
slambonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Review for Linly, Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...ighlight=linly

Okt: actually not my first time with them, writing this review is a must for a consistent commendable service.

Comments:
Linly’s attitude attracted me the most. She is very service oriented and very hands on to my needs. I like it that she can converse well in English, can connect easily.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
recharge is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

for Jeju from Lust365

Looks : 10/10. Pretty and sweet. Demure and cute.

Body : 9/10. Petite, slim, tight like a SYT. She wore an oversized T shirt and that is stunning enough.

Boobs : 8/10. D and perky. Just nice.

Pussy : 10/10. Great! Tasty when painting.

Catbath : 8/10. serves me well.

BBBJ : 8/10. Slow and steady and arousing.

FJ: 8/10. Accommodating and take initiatives. Cowgirl was amazing with her taking the control.

GFE : 10/10. Engaging and just like a little kitten. Can't ask for more with the demure eyes and lip kisses.

RTF : Hell yea. Please take good care of her.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Interesting topic...how do the girls change stables?they transfer to the other side like football club?lol..by the way most of them still limited by the 14 days social visit pass...unless they go ica for visa extension..
Those stables are likely affiliated. Could be the same OKT too managing few stables.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkgreentea View Post
WAH Power blinding headlights!
Old 16-07-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Pantera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Simple belated FR for Kiwi of Xclusive, bonk date 14 July 7pm slot.

95% likeness to photo and video on telegram, body considered slim with slight tummy and soft enhanced boobs. She’s a very friendly lady who makes my visit pleasant with lots of laughs and playful touches peppered in. Slight language barrier, but nothing GT cannot help with. She can speak and understand simple Eng and Chinese, even abit of Hokkien (pointed to my little bro and said lanjiao, lol)

BBBJ could be better but her riding skills quite good, never say die attitude. Rode the hell out of me for my -st shot

Venue is super discreet, never knew such a place exists in Singapore. Abit siong for foot soldiers like me but definitely allows you to bonk in peace.

Would recommend her if you like short haired lady with a bubbly character. Leaving soon this week iirc.

Cheers
Old 16-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Zztvee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for L.A, Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...&highlight=l+a

Looks: 9/10 chio. Nice eyes and lips

Body: 9/10 petite

Boobs: 10/10 huge headlights. Easily hard nipples

Painting: Na

Bbbj: 9/10 good blowjob. Add on her handjob with her soft baby like hand is so damn good

Fj: 9/10 super on and horny.

Gfe: 9/10 her gfe is good. Been long i experience this. Can laugh and get horny together.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Double post

Last edited by Borster; 16-07-2023 at 10:23 PM.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicfetus View Post

Pam Fg
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948324&highlight=

Looks - Pretty Syt, nice feature
Body - smooth skin and boob big b I suppose, allowed to suck and lick.
French - tongue sucking and lip biting some, dfk available
Bbbj - sloppy and great suction, will attack my balls
FJ - wet and no smile allow painting and stimulation using finger, accommodating to all position and able to take deep hard penetration.

Rtf material, already book a slot on Monday. Strongly recommend this gem.
Totally agree with you about her being the service oriented type.
Definitely a gem
Old 16-07-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TianJian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=948680

Nok FR

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 abit meaty
Boobs: 10/10 can squish as hard as u want, very big
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj: 9/10 super on and horny.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 5
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

Ammi from Flirtygirls

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread....091&highlight=

Okt: Steady! Fast and instruct well.

Looks: 9/10 Fairer then normal Thai, and she is real adorable, prettier then photo posted

GFE: 9/10 Ammi can communicate simple English and she love being cuddle and french.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B, just nice for me to teh and zhut, sensitive nips, and she love role play with licking and sucking her boobs, and when I finger her she is WET!

Bbbj: 9/10 Great sucking strength and deepthroat, tongue swirling my tip of my rod and lick my balls warm! Suck me for long too.

Fj: 9/10 Accommodative with multiple position, Surprise me is she able to to tighten her pussy muscle and make feel the tight! No KY needed and service oriented

Sextisfied ! Okt gave me a small promo 130 for 90mins cause I just met a bad bonk before I come and book Ammi, OKT steady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1