The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Elites Commando fall in!

Yesterday went for recee at the golden area! Was in the urge to book Emily.

in the end just book CC over Emily. Was remember the heavy smoke smell when I visited Guo Guo. As for a non smoker as me. Smoke smell kinda turn me off.

Ding! Fast reply when I msg CC. No hassle. Very lucky. When around the Golden area want to book last minute. Fast booking is available. Just text her she will reply you.. dearest Ge Ge what time u want to make a booking.. and she’s kinda workaholic their working hours seems like very late. Can work from early afternoon all till midnight. So if u want to chiong commando during mid night is available too! They do have this strength! Very salute! Stronger then commando. Can become special force liao.

For location wise! As usual, very convenient for foot soldiers as is only 3-5 mins walk to the MRT station. And parking must see Heng anot. Usually after 5pm FREE PARKING. Shoik…

Given the clear instruction, I went up to the apartment which I go during Vi Vi time. When opening the door. OMG. She wore a white blouse and black short skirt and a high heels. And her eyes and eyelashes just gave me lightning to my eyes. Words can’t describe how Chio it was. The moments like few thousand year later………..

For looks This SYT Mei Mei just look like EXACTLY the same like my property agent. The words to be use is like ELEGANT, CLASS with POLITENESS. My property agent use sports car to drive me around to show flat. Just imagine if she a property agent i think she’s will make it to million round table! So attractive and sick. Look exactly like the video and photo as per advertised.

Figure don’t need to say. B-C cups. Super well maintain no fats. Understand from her eating style. she ate very healthy.

Well when leading to the master bedroom! The room was so cleaned. And started to bath. Clean towel was given. The moments have start..

Leading to bed asking me to laid down back.. starting off with back massage Very good strength and she constantly ask GEGE is the strength ok? If u like hard or soft can request. Feeling so relax. During sensual, she started licking cat back behind the back.. well! The magical moment when I turn back and face her.. she allow me to slowly taking off the white blouse and fondle the breast.. looking at her eyes and the lighting strike.. it make me remember last time my property agent. SO CHIO.. omg. Slowly my commando all shootout. And she use wet wipe tissue and clean away. After awhile times not up yet. Head massage was also given! No phone usage.

Wonderful ML session I had with this ML.
Friendly, polite. Hardworking. So service orientated Wasted if she’s not a property agent.

RTM? Yes!

Last edited by AwesomeGuy; 29-08-2021 at 10:47 AM.
Old 29-08-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
JoLzEkYaL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Deleted post.
Old 29-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Yes you are right. $150 for 90 minutes
Old 29-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Elites Commando fall in!

in the end just book CC over Emily. Was remember the heavy smoke smell when I visited Guo Guo. As for a non smoker as me. Smoke smell kinda turn me off.

Ding! Fast reply when I msg CC. No hassle. Very lucky. When around the Golden area want to book last minute. Fast booking is available. Just text her she will reply you.. dearest Ge Ge what time u want to make a booking.. and she’s kinda workaholic their working hours seems like very late. Can work from early afternoon all till midnight. So if u want to chiong commando during mid night is available too! They do have this strength! Very salute! Stronger then commando. Can become special force liao.

For location wise! As usual, very convenient for foot soldiers as is only 3-5 mins walk to the MRT station. And parking must see Heng anot. Usually after 5pm FREE PARKING. Shoik…

Given the clear instruction, I went up to the apartment which I go during Vi Vi time. When opening the door. OMG. She wore a white blouse and black short skirt and a high heels. And her eyes and eyelashes just gave me lightning to my eyes. Words can’t describe how Chio it was. The moments like few thousand year later………..

For looks This SYT Mei Mei just look like EXACTLY the same like my property agent. The words to be use is like ELEGANT, CLASS with POLITENESS. My property agent use sports car to drive me around to show flat. Just imagine if she a property agent i think she’s will make it to million round table! So attractive and sick. Look exactly like the video and photo as per advertised.

Figure don’t need to say. B-C cups. Super well maintain no fats. Understand from her eating style. she ate very healthy.

Well when leading to the master bedroom! The room was so cleaned. And started to bath. Clean towel was given. The moments have start..

Leading to bed asking me to laid down back.. starting off with back massage Very good strength and she constantly ask GEGE is the strength ok? If u like hard or soft can request. Feeling so relax. During sensual, she started licking cat back behind the back.. well! The magical moment when I turn back and face her.. she allow me to slowly taking off the white blouse and fondle the breast.. looking at her eyes and the lighting strike.. it make me remember last time my property agent. SO CHIO.. omg. Slowly my commando all shootout. And she use wet wipe tissue and clean away. After awhile times not up yet. Head massage was also given! No phone usage.

Friendly, polite. Hardworking. So service orientated Wasted if she’s not a property agent.

RTM? Yes!
Is Emily a smoker? I visited both her twice but didn't seems to detect any cigarette smell. But one brother mention slight armpit smell and that's true, but not overwhelming, maybe got to do with our climate.
Old 29-08-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Is Emily a smoker? I visited both her twice but didn't seems to detect any cigarette smell. But one brother mention slight armpit smell and that's true, but not overwhelming, maybe got to do with our climate.
From my understanding that time I went got strong smoking smell in the whole unit.

Maybe I am wrong…
Old 29-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/

This is the cc hopefully no confusion.

Quote:
Elites Commando fall in!

RTM? Yes!
Old 29-08-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Thanks for your commando FR!!!
For honour and glory!
Old 29-08-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Celine

Looks 5/10 : She's matured. Massive boobs that can be played with.
Location 6/10 : Nice, clean. Good for drivers.
Massage 8/10 : Strong and good. She knows the sore spots to press. That's what you get with experience
HJ 8/10 : That awesome HDLY... Was fighting not to cum early.
Attitude 8/10 : She's nice and calming. I dont think I have that chem with her to go further though.

RTM : YES! When Im in the area...
Old 29-08-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

deleted post
Old 29-08-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro View Post
Thanks for your commando FR!!!
For honour and glory!
Most welcome! FHAG!

Going broke liao. Too much commando. COVID cases rising. Play safe stay safe. Not very worth it if kena quarantine for 14 days.
Old 29-08-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 8
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post

That time I went I did smell cig with I tried to kiss her (she turned away&#129325
Old 29-08-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Anyone tried Xi Xi on sg lonely? Seems tempting

Or just another baby elephant in disguise?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xixi/

Last edited by cuty; 29-08-2021 at 09:46 PM. Reason: ..
Old 29-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

never reply my message sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahabobo View Post
MR for Celine

Looks 5/10 : She's matured. Massive boobs that can be played with.
Location 6/10 : Nice, clean. Good for drivers.
Massage 8/10 : Strong and good. She knows the sore spots to press. That's what you get with experience
HJ 8/10 : That awesome HDLY... Was fighting not to cum early.
Attitude 8/10 : She's nice and calming. I dont think I have that chem with her to go further though.

RTM : YES! When Im in the area...
Old 29-08-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

one of the pics reminds me of Tao Zi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
recently tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/tao-tao-massage/

on contrary to many of the bad reviews i had a pretty good time. her boobs are badly done but i like her cfm look and her clean pussy
tipped her for the good service

since this post is pretty controversial i would add the obligatory YMMV
Old 29-08-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, check with you, in your opinion
Who is prettier - Vivi or CC ?
Whose massage is better - Vivi or CC ?

I only visited Vivi before.

Ty!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1