The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Pls do! Where you going to post your MR?
Short updates here, MRs in their respective threads.
Old 28-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
there's a bunch of losers talking shit without proof here in the forums, probably controlling multiple accounts or having other proxy accounts quote and support their content. hope forummers can filter.
[LIST][*]rio2020 - mentioned a post where he said he could up some of the girls providing non FJ services, ended the day with a -11 on his forum points with this particular forum post now back with a 400+ points account probably after spending some money just so he can talk shit with impunity.

I do wonder what they thinking too when they start telling everyone in forum about upping this and that mls. Of course some mls can up with top up and some are selective in who they offer fj to.

But isnt it more like sabotaging a mls on purpose if everyone start pestering the mls for fj. Is it the case they can't get what they want from the MLS so they spread things like this? The best way is to post fj available and ml will have to entertain strange requests from then on.
Old 28-08-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

from the photos, it look like airport runway.
Probably B cup.. not flat.
Old 28-08-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

You are quite right in that. There are some losers here who when their unreasonable demands of FJ BJ are rejected by ML, they bear a grudge and then post fake FR on how the ML let them BJ FJ. As you said, this was but a targetted childish revenge at the ML so that she will then be receiving all kinds of BJ FJ requests from other unsuspecting bros. I personally know of one asshole who during second visit claim loudly and angrily (trying to use anger to intimidate the ML into submission) that the vanilla ML agreed to FJ with him on his second visit so when the ML firmly refused FJ halfway through the session he just got up angrily and left refused to pay.

So as some others have already posted, read everything here with a cup of salt.

Oh and there are also those who didn’t get any action or maybe didn’t even visit the ML at all but sit in front of keyboard write their fantasy FR, maybe they jerk off on it and the more bros believe their fake FR, the more high they feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I do wonder what they thinking too when they start telling everyone in forum about upping this and that mls. Of course some mls can up with top up and some are selective in who they offer fj to.

But isnt it more like sabotaging a mls on purpose if everyone start pestering the mls for fj. Is it the case they can't get what they want from the MLS so they spread things like this? The best way is to post fj available and ml will have to entertain strange requests from then on.
Old 28-08-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This weekend's target is another heavy flavoured princess, Joanne
be warned svc is as good as tat thread describes but is actually 45mins and can be very rush 30mins out.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ML posted anything just '看看就好' and also the same with whatever posted in here also 看看就好 no one know any siao lang or ppl hold grudge to girls also lurk in here, some ppl always tell in here don't spoil them or kena kced but usually himself is the one kena kc gao gao or keep spoiling them lol..so take with a pinch of salt whatever something 'woah' posted here lol have seen lot of dramas this year
Old 28-08-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post

Is widely accepted is an unwritten rule to not kiss and tell off-menu services..

Some people really jiak full liao nth btr to do than to stir sai lol..

Anyway most of the stuff here also take with a pinch of salt.. Pure entertainment like edmw..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
ML posted anything just '看看就好' and also the same with whatever posted in here also 看看就好 no one know any siao lang or ppl hold grudge to girls also lurk in here, some ppl always tell in here don't spoil them or kena kced but usually himself is the one kena kc gao gao or keep spoiling them lol..so take with a pinch of salt whatever something 'woah' posted here lol have seen lot of dramas this year
Brudder.. Rio supposed to come leh.. Sian jit pua..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

😆 ahhahaha this is quite funny I laughed when I read your post.
Indeed these are the ppl who themselves kena kc to Holland and still can’t get what they want. Turned bitter and start to bitch here like Gollum in LOTR. 😂😆
Up your points for this laughter thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
Old 28-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
be warned svc is as good as tat thread describes but is actually 45mins and can be very rush 30mins out.
Thanks but I think no need for warnings

I always study things first before trying. Been to these girls many times - Cheryl,  Molly, Jenny, Kitty... hopefully Joanne is the same. Yes it's 45 mins... but it's 45mins of non-stop, uninterrupted (zero phone use), complete focus on my pleasure, high service standard 45mins. I'd be happy if all SLG girls provide that too. Of course there are some which I mentioned in my list but many are one hand, constant phone use, can't do this, can't do that MLs... and that is annoying. Also how many of them actually give you the full one hour anyway?

And nope never rushed 30mins. Of course I'm not referring to the fuck shop MPs. Those are cut throat and rushed.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

There are general 2 classification of folks in here, the rational and the irrational.

Usually the latter are those that made insidious post and craves for online attention due to their inferiority complex in reality.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

Frankly speaking i dun give a shit about wat is said of me. I dun have any problems with any bro. Tis is a free society and forumn.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

Have a great weekend everyone! I will move on to my next adventure!I just cant stand some people, WKs, who screenshot and show d girls wat they write hoping to have something in return. I know who ur.I saw your screenshots.Wa...hahahaha..kak!
Old 28-08-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Have a great weekend everyone! I will move on to my next adventure!I just cant stand some people, WKs, who screenshot and show d girls wat they write hoping to have something in return. I know who ur.I saw your screenshots.Wa...hahahaha..kak!
Takes one to know one, just outed yourself bro
Enjoy your weekend
Old 28-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Today heading to golden area, any ML should I try to commando again?

CC or Emily?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1