The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-08-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh I see! FL wish her luck! Lucky nvr commando in. If not Mission Fail.
Old 31-08-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7763 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Is it the one below?
One of the main reason I join this forum is to avoid bad hats like this -making us travel more than an hour or so and end up angry and frustated.
Should expose each and every single one of them and show their pics

I think that's her. Some bro, shared the link .....I did session with Amber, it was an okay experience, cute looking gal but service is so-so only.

Months back her unit was very small, but since then some other bro mentioned she has moved. So, there you go.....
Old 31-08-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrickkenny View Post
Hi all. I have been a silent lurker for about 2 years now.

Out of the few that I have tried, SongSong was the best in terms of communication and GFE and pretty face. Probably the only one I booked 2 hours out of all the MLs.

Now that she has RTC, the withdrawal feel quite strong haha. Anyone got recos similar to her? Face super important, SYT type that is chatty.

Thanks in advance
Maybe can consider her friend sugar aka LL
Old 31-08-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
she code red that’s why convert 😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
This is FL convert. Mao Mao iirc
Old 31-08-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/hai-tang-massage-hj-bj/

Wondering any bro tried her and can share any FR?
Old 31-08-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

I miss the services and attitude of 七公主… after she rtc hard to find one who service similar or close to hers.
Old 31-08-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
I miss the services and attitude of 七公主… after she rtc hard to find one who service similar or close to hers.

Same here. Kinda miss her.
Hope she would be back again.
Old 31-08-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Want to check w bros if semi nude getting the norm. Went for 5 diff ladies all only semi nude. Say either menses coming or not panties off. Quite a turn off
Old 31-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Want to check w bros if semi nude getting the norm. Went for 5 diff ladies all only semi nude. Say either menses coming or not panties off. Quite a turn off
Yes pretty much all semi nude as stated in the advertisement. But however If the Ml like you they will FN. strongly I feel is base on chemistry.
Old 31-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many of them listed as FN?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
if you go those SN and get SN service, nothing to be said really...
unless you go FN but only get SN service
Old 31-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
most SN will probably remain status quo, but there will be chances for FN subject to their comfortability.
Old 31-08-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!Hosah is one of the Best!

Actually SN was the norm for ML since donkey years ago. Just that in recent years, FLs start to masquerade as MLs and services start to get “mixed”. Of coz there is also the famous JS clan that up the game for MLs.

So it’s best to do ur homework b4 visiting so as not to have over expectations and start slamming the MLs when they don’t offer certain services or not FN. coz some are really advertised as such and have their limits
Old 31-08-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Angry Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosah View Post
Actually SN was the norm for ML since donkey years ago. Just that in recent years, FLs start to masquerade as MLs and services start to get “mixed”. Of coz there is also the famous JS clan that up the game for MLs.

So it’s best to do ur homework b4 visiting so as not to have over expectations and start slamming the MLs when they don’t offer certain services or not FN. coz some are really advertised as such and have their limits
More of them being converted to this. Fuck the bastards that are responsible for this. Latest one is FL Tang Tang at MW. Not sure what we can do as chiongsters to stop this
Old 31-08-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How many of them listed as FN?
some nv say la. last i visit is suki aka nico, den sha sha (gt say semi) and another one at near little india one delist. before that is hc jenny. either i tio the red flag or some nv say put not earing take off. not worth my buck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1