The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 09-01-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

FR - I finally got to try Tang Li yesterday. Decided i needed to release some stress.

I went down around 2:30PM on purpose and walked to the first level to see if got anything interested. Some big boobs calling out but decided just to walk past. I then headed to L2 and walked inner and yes, there she was. Boobs out for the world to see. I negotiated for 150 all in and went in to do the deed. Had to confirm first so i asked her name, yup..she was Tang Li.

Started with a teasing massage which i love then after being hard and turned on. I grabbed those fat tits and starting sucking, licking, squeezing and had myself an abalone snack. Then after that she blew me and i laid back and enjoyed. Started with missionary of hard pounding and squeezing of her tits. Then she got ontop and rode me hard and then did her doggy style till i finished inside her. The sounds of piak piak...hehe.

Left a somewhat happen man. I have to say yes, like brothers here said, she is getting on in age and not that young and body might not be slim and taut but to me, she is still fuckable as hell. Will i go back..maybe. But i think Fit Lily service it abit better, especially in terms of looks and figure.

Cozy dreams Paris wasn't there or rather door was closed so i didn't get to try her.
Old 09-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
FR - I finally got to try Tang Li yesterday. Decided i needed to release some stress.

I negotiated for 150 all in and went in to do the deed. Had to confirm first so i asked her name, yup..she was Tang Li.

Started with a teasing massage which i love .
How long was the massage?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-01-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
How long was the massage?
I use the term massage loosely...lol..it lasted around 10-15 min. But most of my massage is the teasing kind.
Old 09-01-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4157 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I use the term massage loosely...lol..it lasted around 10-15 min. But most of my massage is the teasing kind.
Haha thanks, fully understood.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-01-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I went down around 2:30PM on purpose and walked to the first level to see if got anything interested. Some big boobs calling out but decided just to walk past. I then headed to L2 and walked inner and yes, there she was. Boobs out for the world to see. I negotiated for 150 all in and went in to do the deed. Had to confirm first so i asked her name, yup..she was Tang Li.

Started with a teasing massage which i love then after being hard and turned on. I grabbed those fat tits and starting sucking, licking, squeezing and had myself an abalone snack. Then after that she blew me and i laid back and enjoyed. Started with missionary of hard pounding and squeezing of her tits. Then she got ontop and rode me hard and then did her doggy style till i finished inside her. The sounds of piak piak...hehe.

Left a somewhat happen man. I have to say yes, like brothers here said, she is getting on in age and not that young and body might not be slim and taut but to me, she is still fuckable as hell. Will i go back..maybe. But i think Fit Lily service it abit better, especially in terms of looks and figure.

Cozy dreams Paris wasn't there or rather door was closed so i didn't get to try her.
Next time try her with Mary. Tang Li’s china property maybe affected by recent crackdown
Old 09-01-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 7
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Live from OT, I also happened to finally get hold of Tang Li around half an hour ago. Just came to try my luck to meet a legendary FL for the seek of memory. She still looked good in her black gown,had a very good session as she enjoyed the natural sex.
Old 09-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouser90 View Post
Live report at OT

Level 2 Paris and tina, level 3 is fit lily, jasmine and level 4 is gigi. That's all. Super quiet.
Bro, any fr from jasmine?
Old 09-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
prc coco long blond hAir always in white dress, correct me if i am wrong
That used to wear white lady? Coco? Any fr on her.
Old 09-01-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried sam and tang li previously. Today went to level 4 and a big tits lady caught my eye. Still prefer tang li and Sam. Guess shall stick to the tried and tested vs gambling with a new meat
Old 09-01-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Next time try her with Mary. Tang Li’s china property maybe affected by recent crackdown
Where is Mary? I'll try her if i know where she is.
Old 09-01-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 12
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
$150 for fit lily, full course
Where is her location. Is it the one closest to the toilet at level 3
Old 09-01-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5820 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where is Mary? I'll try her if i know where she is.
Mary is Tang Li boss. Neh neh F cup
Old 09-01-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 12
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows the ML at level 1 , one is coloured hair plump and very aggressive to get client, the other is skinny both on the left of the sex toy shop
Old 09-01-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Loom89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lvl4 milf offered $50 all in but I wasn’t into her. Anyone got experience ?
Old 09-01-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

From the descriptions by bros, Ah Bee is the viet milf on 2nd level, in the middle shops with 2 doors and facing the lifts and toilets.

But how come the ML told me her name is Lily?

I don't think the fit Lily would come down to another ML's shop.

And this "Lily" told me something a bit shocking. I would advise bros to avoid her for some time for now.

I am confused though, did she give me a fake name? If she did, why would she do so?

Just to be sure it is the same girl, usually after OT closes, she would go outside to become a streetwalker and hangs out with 2 other viet friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1