The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by atee View Post
Cewek from socialmedia comewith risks
just make myself clear...make friends with the ceweks from villas...usually after one can get to others...

my friends usually get intro from his cewek...so the cewek send photos...then he will show to the guys going if they happy with which cewek...by time they arrived the ceweks also arrived...if no good then change the next day...

I did the same thing in hcm...but need to be able to type and read vietnamese...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
When are u planning to go again bro? Im going in in april first week.9apeil im free already for a week
Sorry to missed your post. Was there on Sunday and back yesterday. Lol...

Most likely end of this mth.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My one night stay on the 31.3.2019 Sunday.

Reached harbourfront around 7am and was told to check in NOW. I was wondering why so hurry. Bt then when I walked to the counter.. Ahh... Now I know why. The automated counters all r down. So we all have to q up. Surprisingly, get through quite fast.

The ferry was quite full and I realise its the 'qing ming'. A lot of locals came in big grp are going back balai to visit their ancestors. So for those who scare might kana bio by any family members, do take note of this mth.

Upon reaching, Driver S pick me up and send me straight to hotel. Hotel too was fully booked and carpark r full of cars. Along the way to hotel, the street r very crowed too. A busy noisy sunday. Do not ask me abt the villa as I didn't go there. I pre-book my gal already.

*Will skip the action as I rtf the gal lot of times n did share before in the previous post.*

Went to eat ah hock chicken rice for an early lunch. Was surprise that his stall has expand to 2 units and a additional of 2 more stalls. One selling the fish and other other I dunno. Its a lot more spacious and bright.

Didn't go anywhere as weather is a bit too hot. Bought 2 coconut and head back to hotel and action again. Lol...

From early morning around 10am till before dinner time at 7pm, 3 rounds done. Lolol... I am SUPERDRY. Lol..

Dinner at Long Beach and head back to hotel. The rest of the night well what can I say, more action and watch EPL at the same time. GOAL...... YNWA!!! Hell Yeah...

Took the 11am ferry back home and straightaway start work...

The ENd..

Pls up points for me. Thank you thank you.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BFOMF5
is there in room safe with karimun city?
and how about their tv channels selection
Old 02-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
BFOMF5
Ya. I also like to know which hotels in TBK have good wifi coverage in their ROOMS?

Thank you
Old 03-04-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
BFOMF5
All 3 hotels/room that I stayed hv no in room safe. But I'm not sure about more expensive one. But They do like to safe keep your Passport.

They do have sg n my ch.
Not a football fan not sure about sport ch.
Old 03-04-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Ya. I also like to know which hotels in TBK have good wifi coverage in their ROOMS?
Are you expecting a access point in you room.?
What I did. .. not just in tbk...
I alway ask for room that nearer to a access point at the corridor.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Are you expecting a access point in you room.?
What I did. .. not just in tbk...
I alway ask for room that nearer to a access point at the corridor.
I mean wifi whereby i could serve sbf fm my hp. In Batam most hotel 3*** n above have wifi in every room. So far most of the time i stay either in gabion or maxi. Former no have wife in kamar. Only ground floor. Maxi only certain rooms. Not all. Could be due to signal/coverage strength. But in those newer rooms which cost more...may have wifi. No idea cos never try newer rooms.

Thank you
Old 03-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I mean wifi whereby i could serve sbf fm my hp. In Batam most hotel 3*** n above have wifi in every room. So far most of the time i stay either in gabion or maxi. Former no have wife in kamar. Only ground floor. Maxi only certain rooms. Not all. Could be due to signal/coverage strength. But in those newer rooms which cost more...may have wifi. No idea cos never try newer rooms.
Gabion sure have... maybe you room was too far away from the access Point or the access Pt was down.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Gabion sure have... maybe you room was too far away from the access Point or the access Pt was down.
Ya...possible.

Thank you
Old 04-04-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chlim is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros,

Any ST avaliable in T.g Balai
what about the villa girls/ladies
do they provide ST service?
(without having to book the
gals overnight.)

Thought of going in the morning
and return in the evening.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Balai View, i'm currently staying here, my 3rd day if my stay here. Wifi is good at 3rd level despite of low room rate, only cost 420K for Deluxe Room
My second favourite hotel in Balai, after Maxi.

Was recommended to this hotel by quite a few girls for their breakfast, which I think is just fine. But, no issue. It doesn't break my budget and it make the girls happy.

But, why is a big spender like you hiding in Balai View?

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 05-04-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Balai View, i'm currently staying here, my 3rd day if my stay here. Wifi is good at 3rd level despite of low room rate, only cost 420K for Deluxe Room
Tks for wifi info.

Formerly known as Rasa Sayang. One of my 3 favourite hotels. Cos not tat expensive for the rooms. I m a budget cheongster. But now seems like the hotel dont have driver like wat Maxi n Gabion have. Go villa on ur own.

Thank you
Old 05-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tks for wifi info.

Formerly known as Rasa Sayang. One of my 3 favourite hotels. Cos not tat expensive for the rooms. I m a budget cheongster. But now seems like the hotel dont have driver like wat Maxi n Gabion have. Go villa on ur own.
Quickly go balai...ceweks say no clients since last Sunday...

Those that say balai crowded all bs...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Quickly go balai...ceweks say no clients since last Sunday...

Those that say balai crowded all bs...
Usually PH tat falls close to weekends may be crowded. Long or super long holidays be crowded. Sats too. The rest of the normal days like Sun to thurs...dont see any reasons to be crowded. Rates attractive..so wat? Okt jack up the price. LPPL

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1