The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 5
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Her WK zapped a miserable 4. That’s all you can do? Get a life. Haha. The points can change for ART kit har? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
🐔 (double name whatever you term it) had it coming for her the moment she demanded that 5digit figure. 🐓 is well known in the the circle for paying more to F them. 🐓 is pay and F. 🐔 trying her luck with 🐓 Such MLs no different from prostitutes as some bros had highlighted. Think about it, those bros who has a fetish for preggy could be queuing to visit her now. This saga could be a good wake up call for many bros (myself included) to stop ‘worshipping’ them and be happy with unlocking. Make no mistakes. Peace out
Old 28-08-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 8
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

FR on Aini

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/aini-massage/

Looks: 9/10
To me, she still looks like quite a young ML although some bros say she have aged abit since she first came here. Still have the SYT and playful look.

Body: 10/10
Her body is honestly the main attraction, meat, boobs and butt was very firm and tight. Stomach was flat too, no fats at all. Told me she doesn’t work out though.

Massage: 8/10
Massage was good, will use her body weight to add strength. Uses techniques such as back-stepping and kneeling on back. For bros with fragile backs, I would recommend skipping the massage and go for foreplay instead if not your back may end up sore.

Sensual: 9/10
Sensual was quite good, will call you “宝贝” and will crawl on top of you during massage as you are lying on your stomach to kiss your cheek every now and then. Tbh I find the gesture nice but I was more turned on by her hot body.

HJ: 9/10
Her HJ is ever so slightly better than most of the HJs I have tried thus far. After one shot will proceed to give you head massage.

Relatively easy if you are good at following instructions and observant of the surroundings to find your way. Conveniently close to MRT(sheltered all the way) and have carpark space available at the location.
Old 28-08-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Damn dude, you took the exact words right out of my mouth. It took me by utter surprise as well.

I avoided that section for years. But so right, they may be exaggerated posts, but they were not conplete lies. It started with the amazing, always cheerful sunshine Cheryl. She blew my mind and was better than anything on SLG. Even now tbh.

Still making new great discoveries there, though I still avoid those fuck shop MPs and Spas. Not my thing to pump and dump in the former, and I'm no carrot head for the latter.
cheryl surprised me as well. At first I thought she looked quite plain, but her svc was extra ordinary and keep up the standards over time.
Old 28-08-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 20
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

I would say she is an ang pai in the making...chio syt with petite size and nice cute butt. Smsed her at 8pm to book a slot at 10pm...discreet apartment at area G with ample parking along the roads.

Looks : 8/10

Body : 7.5/10 ( petite size, bros who like small size girls will like her)

Attitude : 8/10 friendly and service is good , makes u feel at ease n comfortable .

Massage : 8/10 surprisingly good, confirm is not piano type..with good strength using elbows n forearms, neck massage was also damn good...really puts in alot of effort.

Sensual : 8.5/10 she will start with finger teasing all over ur body n occasionally brushing her fingers on ur balls then ask u raise ur butt do hdly. After tat turn around she will give u balls massage while rubbing ur shaft and tip of ur didi . She does this for quite some time while looking suductively at u, have to tahan not to drip pre cum. After that she will lay down by ur side n jerk u off with that cfm look again...as im a butt lover i requested her to sit on top of me to jerk off, after awhile i errupted massive amt of cum into her hands. This feeling is comparable to with aini , she is that good..perhaps even better.

Not a time watcher, clean fresh towels without smell, looks her advertised age of 25..maybe plus 2 yrs the most. Massage n hj was done with her clothes on but i also never request her to take off, maybe next visit will ask her to.. told her nicely to wear some perfume next time as she had some armpit smell but i didnt mind that much, not a big issue for me...its her 1st stint here, bros pls treat her nicely and u will leave her place happy and satisfied. I Tipped her abit for the good experiece i had b4 leaving.

Rtm: definitely a big yes. Bros can try and u will know her kung fu
Old 28-08-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's a bunch of losers talking shit without proof here in the forums, probably controlling multiple accounts or having other proxy accounts quote and support their content. hope forummers can filter.
  • rio2020 - mentioned a post where he said he could up some of the girls providing non FJ services, ended the day with a -11 on his forum points with this particular forum post now back with a 400+ points account probably after spending some money just so he can talk shit with impunity.

Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
    My Reputation:

02-08-2021, 01:58 PM

Song2 service is 4/5 thumbs up for me.Can up such pretty babe not bad liao,considering shes the prettiest by far.Her gang all upable,so whenever i want more,i go to her or her mates.Be it 30mins,full hour,is still satisfactory lah.So all depends on wat u want"

26-08-2021, 11:12 AM

From all my sessions with XX, her KC skills is first class lah. Do take what she say with a pinch of salt. In my sessions, always boasting which guy pay her how much and all. Yeah, agree that guy is annoying SOB. But we dun know the full details. I do know some bit; very surprise that she can pull off this act.A couple of times she fly me aeroplane at the last min, i know she kanna baoed then pull stunt on me lah.Just my 2 cents of advice: These days this bitches think too highly of themselves. Why? Becos they r pampered by some rich bros here who spoil the market.So who is to blame?

definitely seems to have a personal vendatta against xx, first she put him aeroplane, now he's implying that she is scamming customers with blackmailing on pregnancy. before that, her whole gang can be upped as seen above, probably trying to create a rift in the customer base here and bring the more degenerate bunch to harass them for FJ requirements or to sow discord within client base as some get jealous over service level disparities. not sure what his deal is, but just want to bring to front and center this mentally unstable person. reminds me of the person that beat up lulu.
  • Aircond
  • Assassin

not sure what their motives are, probably just a bunch of fat old men taking out their frustrations faced with countless rejections in life not just from women but probably from people in general. they definitely don't sound bright enough to run a sex trafficking ring so definitely not OKT. problem with this forum (or any other forum, really, so no disrespect to sammy it is hard to run a community) is that people seem to be able to get away with saying anything without proof and by controlling a handful of accounts, can sway public opinion on individuals trying to eke out a living on our shores. allowing their behavior to persist is poisoning the well as they can make use of this perceived power to extort gratuities from girls that are in this trade and in the long run probably erode the supply of this service for everyone here with vested interests. so readers must exercise caution.

Last edited by asdfkjjj; 28-08-2021 at 06:59 AM.
Old 28-08-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 8
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post

I would say she is an ang pai in the making...chio syt with petite size and nice cute butt. Smsed her at 8pm to book a slot at 10pm...discreet apartment at area G with ample parking along the roads.

Attitude : 8/10 friendly and service is good , makes u feel at ease n comfortable .

Massage : 8/10 surprisingly good, confirm is not piano type..with good strength using elbows n forearms, neck massage was also damn good...really puts in alot of effort.

Sensual : 8.5/10 she will start with finger teasing all over ur body n occasionally brushing her fingers on ur balls then ask u raise ur butt do hdly. After tat turn around she will give u balls massage while rubbing ur shaft and tip of ur didi . She does this for quite some time while looking suductively at u, have to tahan not to drip pre cum. After that she will lay down by ur side n jerk u off with that cfm look again...as im a butt lover i requested her to sit on top of me to jerk off, after awhile i errupted massive amt of cum into her hands. This feeling is comparable to with aini , she is that good..perhaps even better.

Not a time watcher, clean fresh towels without smell, looks her advertised age of 25..maybe plus 2 yrs the most. Massage n hj was done with her clothes on but i also never request her to take off, maybe next visit will ask her to.. told her nicely to wear some perfume next time as she had some armpit smell but i didnt mind that much, not a big issue for me...its her 1st stint here, bros pls treat her nicely and u will leave her place happy and satisfied. I Tipped her abit for the good experiece i had b4 leaving.

Agreed bro! Just that she sort of have BO and not FN… if not she would have been perfect!
Old 28-08-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 4
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
talking shit without proof here in the forums, so readers must exercise caution.
been reading the past few pages...

Quite surprised how an ML complaining about a weird customer who apparently tried to visit her past her working hours + with no appointment on her wc can lead to all these. (Was in wc, nothing new to people who know)

Also, thanks to the customer that intruded her space and time, we now know things that so happen to pop up after the incident was brought up

Curious, the preg scam is which one
  • A ML mentioned it to her regular customer about this
  • Some bros found out among themselves, know who was getting scammed

first mentioned in thread when ML show the other ML number, then all of a suddenly like whole kampung know who the customer is?
source of info/situation abit inconsistent don't you think?

just my logical 2 cents i could be wrong

i'm someone who appreciates honest info from bros, but at least make it believable? hope bros can see past rep points and look at the scenario in terms of info credibility, I mean rep points is nothing much right? Can't buy ART kit with it.

if stereotypically judging 'defending ML' as WK, 'calling out ML' as heroic, then this thread is truly something.

Cases rising abit these few days, stay safe bros

Last edited by wakawaka111; 28-08-2021 at 08:58 AM.
Old 28-08-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post

Emily sounds good will put her on my to goto list.
Tks bro
Old 28-08-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Personally I feel 这些看看就好。Even if I know the story I also won’t talk too much. This is between the ML and the customer and doesn’t bother us. Whether to believe or not is also your own decision. No point discussing and creating more rumours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakawaka111 View Post
been reading the past few pages...

Quite surprised how an ML complaining about a weird customer who apparently tried to visit her past her working hours + with no appointment on her wc can lead to all these.

Also, thanks to the customer that intruded her space and time, we now know things that so happen to pop up after the incident was
Old 28-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on Zhu Zhu (soccer ball)

Second visit

Look 7.5/10 - look syt, abit like those village gal, won’t reject type

Body 8/10 - slim, nice c (50/50 if it is man made, it look good on her anyway)

Massage 8/10 - pack quite a punch (semi pro imo)

GFE 7/10 - abit green here but overall okie,

Juagen 7/10 - got the look and feel lol

Sensual/hj 8/10 - Service advertised are there, no shortcut. Anything else your mileage would vary, is the same for all things depending on how tidy/clean/neat you are among other things, nothing heavily flavoured. Also very patient as I am the very hard to release type. Definitely hardworking

No handphone usage for the full hour and she don’t pack her schedule tightly so this is a + for me.

Happy weekend everyone
Old 28-08-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 5
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

To those who wants to defend 🐔 and zap me, no one can stop you. Same for me sharing. It is important not to let bros get scam next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircond View Post
🐔 (double name whatever you term it) had it coming for her the moment she demanded that 5digit figure. 🐓 is well known in the the circle for paying more to F them. 🐓 is pay and F. 🐔 trying her luck with 🐓 Such MLs no different from prostitutes as some bros had highlighted. Think about it, those bros who has a fetish for preggy could be queuing to visit her now. This saga could be a good wake up call for many bros (myself included) to stop ‘worshipping’ them and be happy with unlocking. Make no mistakes. Peace out
Old 28-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 5
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Yeah to my surprise, the obviously exaggerated posts in the HC forum have been more genuine and reliable than one might expect. I havent tried all but so far I have not encountered landmines or fake photos.

For the YF stable, for example, there was a great post about how standards have dropped over the years. But current services are still pretty good IMO.

Many of those threads are the closest to WYSIWYG, compared to the websites sadly.
Yeah bro, satisfaction is much higher compare to SLG at least at the current moment. Less landmines and less dramas. I guess having okts managing the ladies does help a bit in this current moment.
Old 28-08-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
cheryl surprised me as well. At first I thought she looked quite plain, but her svc was extra ordinary and keep up the standards over time.
Nit just one of the highest service standards, but its her attitude and disposition that I absolutely adore - always smiling , energetic, effervescent, proactive... to me , a legend. Unfortunately unlisted so her sunshine can't warm the cockles of everyone's heart. Hopefully she gets rekisted soon. I'll update if that happens.

This weekend's target is another heavy flavoured princess, Joanne
Old 28-08-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 4
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Personally I feel 这些看看就好。Even if I know the story I also won’t talk too much. This is between the ML and the customer and doesn’t bother us. Whether to believe or not is also your own decision. No point discussing and creating more rumours.
Of course when it comes down to forum, posts should be taken with a pinch of salt, whether to believe or not is completely each to their own.

Just don't want this place to be someone's playground at the expense of others that's all
Old 28-08-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did my first visit with Jessica yesterday.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-jessica/

Having read the reports was clearly hoping for great things and she did not disappoint.

Place is close to MRT and easy to find with her very clear instrructions.

Door opened and was greeted with a very attractive lady- milf like in my view- a sexy type of secretary and she was wearing a black skirt and white top that reinforced that look. Place itself is brand new almost inside so super clean and tidy.

Showered and lay on the bed.

Massage was very good- I have tight shoulders because of gym workout- so she really used her elbows and knees to get into the knots.

That lasted about 30 mins and then onto the sensual where she slips out of her clothing down to just her g-string. Flips me over after some teasing and oil application and the turns round so she is side onto me stroking me but looking back into my eyes. Hypnotic!!! This way I also have a great view of her amazing body, which is slim and well put together.

Her hands are just fantastic. Absolute pleasure until I can hold on no more.

Showered and left.

Would I return- yes absolutely

Only other add would be not for big boob lovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1