The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Tends to be the latter lol. Why else the savvy WeChat MLs will post SOME pressies/food/outings instead of ALL. These are the skilful fishers, letting the bros who made it to their WeChat moments feels like the chosen one(s), that what they did made the ML feel so delighted that she needs to share her joy. The bros will feel even more motivated to continue shower her with TLC while other bros whom didn't make it to the WeChat moments will feel they need to up the ante to do better. And the vicious cycle continues while the ML continues to benefit from all these guys fighting for her public acknowledgement of their generous gestures.
Thats why common folks like us lose out lor...what to do this covid has disrupt a lot of market
Old 26-08-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
What to do Bro...gone are the days of good sharing among us Bros to differinate the good and the bad.
Plus the fact old timers forumers like us will remember good OKTs like Bro Haonan whom we can trust to take our feedback seriously and OKTs that bring in good MLs.
He used to be my point man too
Old 26-08-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
I'm a prideful SG male myself, and I very much prefer to direct my wallet towards a lady who has enough sense/character to at least come off as humble and customer-centred.

Definitely too many lonely WKs now, but i fondly recall one who put things in my favour by booking my regular out to go shop
ping and sightseeing for half the day. Needless to say her mood was fantastic and my session with her that night was more fired up than ever

Either a guy who is pissed, or one who is deluded enough to be happy that he earned a special mention from her
Agree that xx is like an irritable teen. And in this business image is important.

Maybe a more mature lady would be to your liking but I prefer younger ones so comes with the package lol.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Go read her post again and her other comment - swear won't come back to Singapore, everyday more mentally ill people, that guy had a good record. Nothing about mata here, mata there.

When someone publicly post his or her rant, he or she MUST BE accountable for whatever public reaction. No ifs, no buts! I read her p56918526ost and I was offended as a Singaporean.

Anyway, I guess I'll stop here. Good that a few things have been learnt today. Moving on to better things.
From what I heard from xx the customer showed up unannounced in the middle of the night. From the text you can see she never agreed to meet him in the first place. This could easily become a police case disrupting neighbours etc.

I agree that her temper needs some work and that her words were v loose.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Thanks so much bro.

Given Kopiosteve posts...I agree and will avoid XX but try Ling Long.
Thanks to all bros who shared about XX. Think I’ll avoid also.
Thankfully her friend LL isn’t like that at all. Think it’s time to RTM.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thats why common folks like us lose out lor...what to do this covid has disrupt a lot of market
Actually there's plenty of ML who don't do the WeChat gimmicks la, they just go about their job w/o trying to play KC games or try to fish for freebies. Even for those who like to use WeChat as a tool, some are perfectly fine if we are just the 1 hour no tipping customers. As said before, really depends on the ML personality. If we don't like how they are treating us, just don't RTM, plenty of ML/FL these days.

Issue for some bros is they fixated on getting equal treatment la, like how come some bros get more access or more GFE or have his items showcased in WeChat moments but they don't get the same treatment. This world is never fair to begin with and not everything written here or told by MLs are truthful anyway.

The moment we no longer feel happy visiting a particular ML, is the moment we should move on. Cheers

Last edited by Johndick; 26-08-2021 at 01:51 PM.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No GL/ktv and can’t travel.. Where can the money flow to?

We just have to suck it up..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-08-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Lucky I no money, so I no need to envy
This kind of things have been happening all the time
No need add flames to the fire

Don’t like don’t go
Don’t just like for the sake of liking

It is our innate nature that we compete for things
The more people like the more we tend to compete

But trust me, don’t do it la
This is just hobby, if put too much into it is not healthy
Old 26-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
There's no need to compete.
What's there to compete?
Do you think the MLs are contented just becos you give $50 tips at every visit?

There was a legendary story about an ML that was bao by a rich knight for $1000 per day. She promised him to stop accepting clients.

Later she went against her words and secretly accepted customers behind his back.

When he found out, he reported her to the Sweep Yellow Squad and she was deported.

Legend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

Don’t like don’t go

Old 26-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
There's no need to compete.
What's there to compete?
Do you think the MLs are contented just becos you give $50 tips at every visit?

There was a legendary story about an ML that was bao by a rich knight for $1000 per day. She promised him to stop accepting clients.

Later she went against her words and secretly accepted customers behind his back.

When he found out, he reported her to the Sweep Yellow Squad and she was deported.

Legend.
Not as legendary as the raw is war roberts..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-08-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
That "60-min then cum" monkey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not as legendary as the raw is war roberts..
Old 26-08-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Don’t like don’t go

Finally a real man has spoken.
Old 26-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Hi bro

To add on to what you said.

The other day I saw a ML WeChat Moments. She showed a customer asking her to go jogging with her and he stated that he will pay her to jog with him.

I didn't know can make money so easily one.
Haha don be so surprised...what u mentioned is more norm rather than an exception esp for the APs
Old 26-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:

Don’t like don’t go

Not so much about adding flames, but open discussions are always good for both seasoned folks and newbies. Same way how ladies have their 姐妹群 to discuss local guys as well. You will be surprised how some "heat" have also caused receptive ladies to change for the better after taking in the feedback.

Don't think many of us here like for the sake of liking, we just like to know that we will get what we pay for. But if competition is what drives some other people then we can always leave that to those with deeper pockets.
Old 26-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

recently tried https://sglonelyguy-5.com/tao-tao-massage/

on contrary to many of the bad reviews i had a pretty good time. her boobs are badly done but i like her cfm look and her clean pussy
tipped her for the good service

since this post is pretty controversial i would add the obligatory YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1