The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWKT View Post
but to me 1k for girlfriend is a lot unless bro,u are earning 10k per month
Yep even my gf told me that S$1k is way more than enough for her family of 4 person per month[/QUOTE]

Wah lao, i get very afraid if my Viet gal tells me S$1k is more than enough for her family of 4 person per month. S$1k is 16.5million VND. I will only give 2million VND a month for them, the rest they better work for it. Where got such good life where i slog like a dog here and they live like a king there ?
Old 24-06-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

another piece of vietnamese news :

20 naked Vietnamese hostesses were arrested during a police raid on Wednesday night.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the hostesses were caught serving customers naked in a lounge along Joo Chiat.

Plainclothes policemen had visited the bar and saw the hostesses fully naked and having sex with customers in the lounge.

The police conducted the raid at 8.50pm and arrested the Vietnamese women. They were ordered to put on their clothes before they were brought away for investigations. The lounge's customers were also asked to leave.
Old 24-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
20 naked Vietnamese hostesses were arrested during a police raid on Wednesday night.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the hostesses were caught serving customers naked in a lounge along Joo Chiat.
Haiz... Another Kang Tao broken...
Old 24-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Plainclothes policemen had visited the bar and saw the hostesses fully naked and having sex with customers in the lounge.

The police conducted the raid at 8.50pm and arrested the Vietnamese women. They were ordered to put on their clothes before they were brought away for investigations. The lounge's customers were also asked to leave.
must be echo
Old 24-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
must be echo
the real viet scence cheongster....
its the one and only such joint in jc
Old 24-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
adver is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Amazing to hear such a thing operating in Singapore....
Too bad it had to be closed down...
Old 24-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

just saw one more on CNA website.

2 viet girl caught soliciting their sex service to a seurity guard for $250.They were caught this morning at RSW sentosa.1 was 28 years old and the other one 32.

Think this is nothing new cos it happen at MBS before,that girl kana caught by a undercover police.
Old 25-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lam73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
My answer to Bro Torres Mok question:

Its a widely accepted fact that vietnamese ladies place their family above their husbands. Every consideration is for their family first. But this can be changed thru time. Have lots of patience with your vietnamese wife and show her the correct way and correct thoughts. It may take some years, but eventually, i am sure that she will change and place you and your children first, above her family in vietnam.

I have gone thru the initial phase of marriage. During the 18 months of marriage, my wife placed her family above me and our children. Everything was for the mum, dad, brother, sister etc. Its frustrate me a lot. We argue almost every other day and i even thought of divorcing her. But for the sake of my children, i stayed on. I remember during our first trip back to singapore, my wife saw how singaporeans work so hard to earn a living. She saw how early my dad went to work. She started to realise that her family is really lazy. She didn't know before that foreigners slog so hard to earn a living. After that trip, her thinking started to change. I also explain to her about the different lifestyle and stress that singaporeans faced. Now, a few years later, my wife placed me and my children above her family.

As for falling for man during first sight, i am sure they do. But due to their hard life since young, they tend to fall for richer foreigners. You cannot blame them for placing wealth as top priority, but the reason why they want to marry out of vietnam is in search for a better life. A normal vietnamese village gal doesn't ask for much, just a man that loves her and can provide a simple life for her. You cannot imagine how hard is life in vietnamese province. Most of these provinces don't have drinking water and sanitary. They collect rain water in huge buckets for drinking, bathing etc. No proper roads but mud roads. This is how hard life is in the province. but of course, there are some better province like Can Tho, An giang and Vung Tau.
Actually, I know of a singaprean lady in her mid 30s who is not like a typical singapore girl. She dotes her husband and place her family well,but more importantly she is quite understanding. So I can forsee actually not all singaporean girl are bad. But mostly are, because they always crave for luxury.
Old 25-06-2011, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam73 View Post
Actually, I know of a singaprean lady in her mid 30s who is not like a typical singapore girl. She dotes her husband and place her family well,but more importantly she is quite understanding. So I can forsee actually not all singaporean girl are bad. But mostly are, because they always crave for luxury.
Yes you are right. I have a Singaporean friend whose wife stood by him thru his few years of unemployment and even forgave him for his involvement with a China KTV gal. Such wives are hard to come by. But the discussion here is on general term i.e. majority. The same goes for vietnamese wives, not all are that bad or that good, our discussion here are for the majority.
Old 25-06-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
just saw one more on CNA website.

2 viet girl caught soliciting their sex service to a seurity guard for $250.They were caught this morning at RSW sentosa.1 was 28 years old and the other one 32.

Think this is nothing new cos it happen at MBS before,that girl kana caught by a undercover police.
With all these negative news on vietnamese gals, that's why most Singaporeans look down on them.
Old 25-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
evoking88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
the real viet scence cheongster....
its the one and only such joint in jc
once i read having sex in the lounge i noe alr lol. where else will liddat one? vb usually dun even want to fuck in car
Old 25-06-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam73 View Post
there are very good understanding wives who had went thru thick and thin with their husbands and families...but those were very few and hard to find...nowadays sinkie women complain queen, plain lazy, generally materialistic...haiz...sianzzz..

Quote:
With all these negative news on vietnamese gals, that's why most Singaporeans look down on them.
what can you do...read the news are all negative about Viet...so just leave tis place and spent time in Wetnam lo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoking88 View Post
once i read having sex in the lounge i noe alr lol. where else will liddat one? vb usually dun even want to fuck in car
eh...this KTV is a rogue place and the gers are strippers, blowers, etc similar to the historic "xin tian di"...if you knew what I meant...yes, saw gers screwing before in ktv long long time ago...but retired many years so dun know what happened now...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adver View Post
Amazing to hear such a thing operating in Singapore....
Too bad it had to be closed down...
who say closed down???
go see yourself
Old 25-06-2011, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
btw,viet can pick up a language quite fast cos i know some of her friend who came to sg without knowing how to speak a single word of english or chinese but after 1 year,they know how to speak chinese by watching mediacorp chinese drama at home hahaha
Yes I agreed and seen a few of them...and some through listening to conversation and then asked around

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
yah,the 20 viet girl get caught news come out on today new paper with photo big big on the front cover.new paper and wan bao like to focus on all this news to bring up their sale.

with all this negative news, no wonder when people heard about viet girl,straight away they will think come here work ktv,marry through marraige agency or come here to provide sexual service and etc.now even viet guy caught selling illegal ciga at geylang which come out on the straits time few months ago.

rather than focus on all this,i dont understand why they dont focus on sg people livelihood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1