The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 07-07-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
LeonardTWK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezelebl View Post
Just had a 90min session with this petite lady.

-Gx cake https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947006&highlight=

Location central area
Greeted at the door with her sexy nightie.
Horny looks pre Milf, seductive eyes, perky ass height about roughly 160cm and below.

Service:
Looks: 8/10 Pre milf but her looks grow on you bit by bit
Boob: 9/10 Perfectly soft and fits nicely as you cup both.
Attitude: 9/10 Breaks ice easily, knows how to carry on conversation and not too talkative.
Bbbj - start off with her gentle mouth kiss you can let her know if you like it slow, she can keep blowing me non stop till I cum in her mouth.
Ar - she push up my leg up ask me to hold on to it and she start her drill, wet and sensual
Fj - position change no black face, return with moans that are pleasure to my ears. Highlight is she love hard pounding, tried cg and doggy.. slam her ass hard when doggy time. Got to say her moans feed my ego well on bed.

Gentlemens, please treat her well.
Already planning to my next session with her.

Total of 9 review from her and all is legit, had been seeing your review and gave it a real try.

Cake very hardworking and she willing to please. worth spending this promo! Thanks bro for the intro❤️
Old 07-07-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
yoyebeg56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoyebeg56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947814
Fai from Fairies

OKT - Reply Fast, instruction clear, booking without any issue

Looks- Pretty young girl, always smiling

Body- Very tight body, everywhere was nice to grab.

Boobs - C cup, feel good squeezing them.

Catbath - good sensual and alternate between both nipple, slowly go down to tummy then to BBBJ

BBBJ- hardworking, slurpy, no problem with deep throat and do it for a long time. Will look at you in the eyes while doing it. play with dickhead a lot which i like.

CIM: Yes!

FJ- Enjoyable, ride me well and show facial expression like enjoying and plus lips biting. Missonary will hold you close, try to reach out my ass to push me deeper. Doggy is the best already, bouncing ass cheeks and shaking body.

GFE- Her gfe is high as she will start some small talks asking whether I am tired and also eaten dinner already while soaping me and also massage my neck abit too

Old 07-07-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
axox18 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ohio from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=ohio

Look : 8.5/10 looks similar to picture, quite cute looking lady.
Body : 8.5/10 sexy figure, nice ass. She is not slim but fleshy at the right areas.
Boobs : 8/10 natural B cup, looks good and feels good too.
Bbbj : 9/10 she knows how to use her tongue, suction is good and she really can go fast and deep. Very shiok.
Frenching : 8.5/10 lots of tongue fighting which make me quite turn on.
Fj : 10/10 really love her figure especially during doggy... the way she arches her back and looks back at your slightly. She is a pure wild and experienced lady in bed
Gfe : 10/10 very friendly and approachable. cuddles with you like a GF
Old 07-07-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
euhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Didn't manage to get Taylor Swift tickets today so decided to manifest my luck at a mystery bonk instead.
Picked FlirtyGirls due to stable relationship and past experience with OKT.
However timing bo match so I got Jade who wasn't my ideal type.
But the experience was not bad.

General
( Click to show/hide )

Looks: Based on Jade's looks, she is actually not my type.
But she still has a passable OL vibe which I won't reject. Wears braces.

Body: Jade is really slim and boobs are natural with decent size.
No visible scars, a little fairer than the usual tan.
Has two or three sakyant inks on her back.
Because she's light, easy to carry so good for multiple positions.
Ass quite thicc which made me cum quite fast from doggy.

Personality: Jade tries her best to be friendly and accommodating.
Will make conversation with me even though her English like potato.
Knowing a bit of Thai helped me a little.
More of shy GFE rather than PSE.
When I browsed tiktok on my phone during intermission she cuddled me to watch and laugh together.

Service
( Click to show/hide )

Blowjob: This is one of the KPIs I set for myself.
Sadly Jade's quite green in this, but she still tried her best.
She uses her tongue a lot to lick and twirl different areas while sucking, which adds to the sensation.
Can deepthroat for a bit. Even though she wore braces, got no teeth feel.
Held her face for some light facefucking.
Can go long without stopping until I asked.
CIM / COF not on the menu, which was a peeve for me but I respected her wishes.

Fuck: I think Jade did pretty well in this sector.
Her pussy is definitely tight in all positions, no KY needed.
When she's on top, she rides pretty well.
I liked how she allowed me to move her and adopt a different position, where I started thrusting her from below as well as in lotus.
Since she was light, it was easy to move and rock back and forth at high speeds.
Being able to hear her moans and the PIAK PIAK sounds gave me a eargasm.
I switched to missionary, and boy since she was so tight I could not hold it for quite long.
Since she didn't allow CIM, I pulled out and came all over her body.
Second round was in doggy.
I'm glad I tried this position because her ass is fucking shiok to ram against.
Once again, her tight pussy made me release super quickly.

Massage:
She can do a simple massage with decent strength.
Quite relaxing until I dozed off.

Overall
Service wise, Jade is hardworking and tries to please.
If you like how Jade is tight, and slim with a big butt, then can give her a try.
Decent for a budget bonk.
Just tried jade, accurate Fr, she is another level of hardworking I super agree and she is out to please. Personally opinion she is underrated gem. Will rtf
Old 07-07-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddified75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Mona from FG this morning. As usual, response from Bro FG was responsive and appointment set up in a flash.
Location was a central hotel, away from G land but no need for register. I took the same lift as one of the staff in fact.
IMO, Mona looks better than photo with a tinge of Cameroon Diaz, thai version. Petite and definitely will not reject. Soft spoken and gentle, offers solid massage in between. However, communication may not be that fluent as she dun speak too much english.
Again, i old man, no tiger and dragon story to tell on the action but enough workout for me for today.
She is going back this Sunday so if you can support her, pls do.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Subaru73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ginger from Pink Stable was a Gem, she is Avery polite lady that can speaks good English
Looks- exactly the same as pict
Attitude- willing to serve, not time watcher
Service - excellent
Feel- Gfe
Hygiene- well shaven with beautiful abalone
Overall - 9/10
Highly recommended for bonkers.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 8
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946890

Nami
Firlty Girls

One of the best bong so far.
Looks: 9
Boobs: 9 man made
Bbj: 7
GFE: 10
Like having a great time with my crush.
Unfortunately, need to reg. But nobody gives real ID lah

Thanks Filthy Girls for this babe. Bring in more please. Highly recommended.

Last edited by Pj90210; 07-07-2023 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Flirtygirls: Melissa

OKT: Fast and Responsive, instruction clear and friendly.

Lady: 9/10 Very rare to find a girl who is cute, sweet and beautiful, Fair as well.she put on abit weight compare to photo posted

Body: 8.5/10 meat at the right, skin well maintain, natural boobs with sensitive nips

Bbbj: 9/10 Slow and sensual, deepthroat occasionally, didn't feel any teeth at all. Almost came when she did it continuously for 15mins

Frenching: 9/10 Passionate

Fj: 9/10 Very Accomadating to all position, and her moans are sound very natural, very tight and no KY needed.

Overall: I'm Sextisfied and thanks bro Ben to intro more this type of good gems. Bring in more bro 👍🏻
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947773&highlight=
Old 07-07-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nofeelz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...3&highlight=lv

Decided to visit LV because of the good fr.

Looks: 9 she looks young and cute, those poly type of girl you want to bonk.
Body: 8.5 slim girl, B boobs and soft. Overall her body looks freaking good.
Frenching: 8.5 can french well
FJ: 9 tight and accommodating, took quite awhile for me and she was willing to service
GFE: 9 love to cuddle and chit chat
Overall: 9 was decent overall and satisfied
RFT: if time and vit m permits
Old 07-07-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
boonkeng90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model - Jenny

Stable - Terminal 21

OKT - First time booking with this stable, the process was fast and smooth. Instructions were very clear and easy to follow, no issues with location.

Looks - 8/10, about 20% of the photos were edited, as usual got meitu. She also had a tan, but it's not an issue as she just looks like one of those sun-kissed beach babes you see at Sentosa.

Boobs - 8/10, nice natural B, super soft yet with small nipples. It was really unexpected considering her body, but they looked super fine on her petite size. I couldn't stop looking at them when I was pumping her.

Body - 9.5/10, probably the best figure for me in 2022-2023. She is quite tiny (146cm) with an hourglass figure and probably a 24-inch waist. She is really slim for most people of her height.

Painting - 9/10, she is super sensitive there, man. I licked her for a short while only and she gripped my head with her legs, arched her back, and started moaning super loud. The other girls outside could hear her.

GFE -10/10, her English is very good, no need to Google Translate for her to understand what I wanted her to do. She warmed up and we had a good French session. Her hands automatically roamed me as well.

BJ - 6/10, The suction was a bit weak. She couldn't take my whole dick in her mouth, but I couldn't wait, I wanted to penetrate her already.

FJ - 8.5/10, she was okay with doing many different positions. The best thing is that fucking her felt like fucking your horny poly girlfriend. I think I have some scratch marks on my back now because she clawed me. She totally couldn't control herself when I pumped her hard and fast. She moaned very loudly, grabbing my arm/back/bedsheets/head, pulling me closer. She was like a sex-crazed maniac, but not like those commercial commando types. She is definitely the type that likes it hard and fast!

I may have found a hidden gem that few bros have tried, sia. The sexperience with Jenny is certainly worth more than the $180 I paid for the session. I'm surprised that she doesn't have more customers. This week is her week working, so bros who like fit slim petite with SYT experience, you better try her before she goes back. I have no idea when she will be back again as she is studying in uni back home. I slightly regret not trying her earlier; otherwise, I would definitely return to fuck her.

If my FR helps bros decide to try her and you have a good bonk, please up my points, can? Kam xia!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946196
Old 07-07-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdiona View Post
Nami from FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946890&highlight=

Okt 10/10 friendly and helpful. Fast to reply

Looks 9.5/10 look alike, no bait and switch was amazed how pretty she was
Body 9/10 right meat at the right place
French 9/10 passionate, lock throughout missionary fj.
Bbbj 8.5/10 lick my 2 balls to my rod. Wet n sensual enough.
Pussy 9/10 no smell, yummy and easily turn on while playing with her clitoris.
Fj 9/10 natural wet. No jelly is needed. Previous FR is true that she loves to ride. Asking me to bang harder when doggy her. Told her I want to cim when fj and about to cum, turn her over and unload all my hot troops in her mouth. Yes, till the last one
Glad that i managed to RTF Nami as she so hard to book now.
she was still as good as the 1st session that i had with her kudos to FG for bringing in such lady
Old 07-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
MrKopiO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR For Melissa
She is friendly, pretty and lovely.
Face - 8/10
Boobs- 8.5/10
Blowjob-9/10 almost cum in her mouth
Fuck Job-10/10 Wonderful experience
Good GFE . Will RTF again.
Thanks for the arrangement.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
happyender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had the pleasure of booking Champagne from Bro CF last night
I was initially planning to book Honda but then you know, she's always fully booked and soo...

Overall, I had a jolly good time with her
She's super friendly and always has a smile on her face
Her English is solid, can talk about anything without using translator
She's also very open minded and not shy about anything, the ang moh style kind of girl you know.

Champagne body almost perfect, slim, tall, slender, hourglass figure of a model and guess what, she's a real model in Bangkok.
She showed me those photos that she was involved, it's legit.

Ass people, let me tell you her ass is damn good.
I really enjoyed doing it doggy style with her.
Although her boobs are not the biggest, but they are a joy to hold and grab while banging her

Her pussy gets wet easily sia, initially I wanted to paint but she was a bit shy.
Now i finally know why.... The more you use your tongue to flick inside her, the more she moan and juice just keeps flowing non-stop.

After a good 10mins of painting the bedsheet was slightly stained that we had to change wash the bed sheet after my session.

FJ: She's a good rider and she knows how to control her momentum. I just leave it to her, suck on her nipples and let her ride in pleasure.
Damn shiok to see her breasts bouncing up and down.
After that, I finished her off in missionary and gave her a creamy COF.
Damn sexy

After the deed, she gave me a really good massage, with strong power and strength. She mentioned she only has 3-4 customers a day so I guess she was really eager to please.

Overall an enjoyable session and good recommendations from bro CF.
Champagne is really beautiful and service up to standard.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947094
Old 07-07-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 6
mboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Fasai from Fairies Finder on 6/7

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946126

Looks: 9/10. 90% similar to photos. Quite fair, no Thai tan. Probably not 22, but definitely not above 30 either.
Body: 9/10. Tall, slim. Not super skinny, just slim enough to be womanly with a curvy hips.
Boobs: Enhanced, big.
French: Absolutely zero. Unfortunately her throat was painful and so she refused any kissing whatsoever. I was quite disappointed unfortunately.
BBBJ: I skipped though she was willing - not going to get a BBBJ from someone whose throat is painful ....
FJ: Easily wet, willing to work, good overall. Not the tightest, but will hug you close and hold you tightly. Doggy is good seeing her body and butt.

GFE: 8/10. Speaks decent chinese, can laugh and talk nonsense. Willing to please, she'll do what you want her to do. Gets wet easily too.

Overall a decent bonk!

RTF: Too many other fish to try. Looking for other slim young girls.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ricmoet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Texas from Lust365

Face - 100% like the photo on their webpage. Actually, I'd even say it's better.

Boobs - Natural D. Soft and just perfect on her body. Super duper sexy dua neh bu.

Body - Young, tight, flawless. Just enough meat to grab and caress.

Frenching - Amazing kisser.

BBBJ - The tongue and suction just work so well. Definitely a pro. And she plays your whole shaft like nothing I've felt. First load ended here.

FJ/Experience - She's really accommodating position wise, and we did maybe 5 or so positions the 2nd shot. She does it like a pro and moan super sexy too. Really good sex partner to have.

GFE - The kisses and the teasing and the in between sex cuddling just made it perfect for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1