The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 07-07-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hartbreakid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
06/07/23

Visited Fanta from Big C supermarket

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 probably C with nice pokey nips 😙good to zhut
Body: 8/10 slim and slender
Pussy: got small bush
Language: 7.5/10 Not bad English can converse without using google translate
Location: 8/10 refreshing! central location not your usually central east or LI

She’s a good rider not the prettiest won’t reject but makes up in service man
Very worth at this price tag

RTF maybe but wanna try other offerings at the supermarket also
Old 07-07-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
greenlivz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady: Fendi
Stable: Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...ighlight=fendi

Look: 8.5/10
It's her in the photo, she looks good. Roughly around 24-25yo.

Body: 9/10
Meaty at the right spot, got the curves and really looks good. Good body for bonking imo.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Quite big, C cup boobs. She finds it ticklish but still let me lick her nips till she can't control. Guess it is her sensitive spot.

Bbbj: 9/10
Great sucker, she slowly take her time to let me enjoy. Very hardworking and long duration here.

Frenching: 8/10
Quite good, slow and steady type.

FJ: 9.5/10
Tight and accommodate all my requests for various positions. Wild lady and good in servicing. She moan very sexy also when i go abit hardcore but she told me she love it ask me not to stop.

GFE: 9.5/10
Very hardworking and good attitude. She does not know how to do massage but still tried her best.

Overall: 9/10
RTF: yes will find a free time to come back again
Old 07-07-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
erect24seven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SYT Gail from T21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947769

Ytd I saw Terminal 21 just came a very qio de new girl call Gail, damn pretty. I decided to book her so that I texted the OKT and got a fast reply confirming her availability. Location wise, not bad lah. Near parking and got bus and MRT nearby.

I knock the door and Gail opened the door, flashing me a warm and wide smile. It gave me a positive feeling about the session. I would say Gail is a SYT. She has a light Thai tan and delicate features. She can speak simple English, which is good lah, and we started talking to break the ice. She helped me undress and, of course, I need to return the favor, so we showered together.

After cleaning me up, the action started right away in the shower with a solid BBBJ. No rush, slow and steady, and she knows how to vary the speed, making my balls tingle. It feels damn shiok sia!

Once in the room, she started with a slow Catbath and another round of BBBJ. I told her I like it slow, and she did it damn well, alternating the speed to increase the pleasure. Wah, she really took her time and wasn't rushing, making sure both of us enjoyed the process.

She took the initiative to cowgirl me, and I could see her headlights bouncing up and down above my head. Damn solid view! Then she moved them downwards, closer to my face, and those soft and bouncy headlights rolled all over my face. Although is man made but it feel very nice and soft, bro!

First round ended in missionary, and we took a break to chat. Gail is friendly, chatty, and always smiling. We rested a while, and then she decided to take charge, playing with my didi. She had a gentle touch, like a shy girlfriend treating you. Once my didi was hard, she started her amazing BBBJ again and was up for trying different positions. She was accommodating to my requests. When I asked to change, she just smiled and did it. And when I asked if she was okay, she said, "Yes, as long as you like it." Damn shiok sia!

Looks: 8/10 (80% similar to photos)
Body: 8/10 (got some tummy, but overall her body still very power)
Boobs: 8.5/10 Soft C cup (thumbs up!)
Catbath: 7/10 nice, but a bit short lah
Frenching: 10/10 Damn passionate
Fingering: Yes, 9/10 Damn wet
Painting: 9/10 No smell, but I asked her to trim the hair and she said she would do it.
BBBJ: 100/10 Heaven sia!
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10 Like a girlfriend, always with that beautiful smile
RTF: Yes, confirm plus chop!

Last edited by erect24seven; 07-07-2023 at 11:13 AM.
Old 07-07-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
inflightsex is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946649

Thanks for the special arrangement, damn good man. Booked a 3-hour slot with Daisy as per her instructions, hahaha. When the door opened, I quickly ran inside the room and she peeked at me with a smile. But then she noticed my injured leg and forgot about peeking. She came out and took me into her room, lol.

I don't like to wait, even with a painful leg, I had to tease her a bit. 😎 After closing the door, we cuddled against the wall. By the way, she was wearing a sexy tank top and those ultimate short sporty pants that show off her butt cheeks. You guys know what I mean. I asked her why she was dressed like this, couldn't resist touching her body and squeezing her butt cheeks hard. She whispered in my ear, "Are you hungry, my dear?" Damn, I couldn't hold back, went for a deep French kiss and could feel her desire too. The kissing was much more intense than before, and she kept rubbing my manhood. I was shocked because she usually wears dresses. Then she surprised me and made me feel damn hot, saying, "My dear, I want you now." NNB! I couldn't wait and signaled her to give me a blowjob right there. She still managed to tease me and asked me to take a shower, knowing that I smelled. She giggled and went down on me, BBBJ style against the wall. It was a mind-blowing position, and I couldn't help but pump her mouth vigorously. It took quite a while, and she glanced at me. I wanted to stop her, but she shook her head, paused, and gave my manhood a good shake. Then she said she wanted me to cum in her mouth and taste my little soldiers. 😱😱😱

Mai tu liao, I released everything inside her mouth. But what really caught my attention was a secret that shocked me to the core. I couldn't believe she did that to me. 🤫🤫 After drying up, not a single soldier was left behind. LOL! She wiped me with her fragrant wet tissue, as usual, and asked me to lie down on the bed with her. Then we started chatting away, while continuously Frenching and exploring each other's bodies. I even teased her pussy, hahaha, until she blushed. I asked her why she was acting like this, and she told me she was just shy. We talked and chit-chatted, and it got her horny again. She initiated another round, and we had intense and passionate hot sex. Maybe she was right, the more we did it, the more we loved it. 😂🤣 She even told me that too, lol.

We changed positions like crazy, sweating like hell. Managed to make her cum so hard that the bedsheet needed changing. I don't know if she changed it or not, waterfall in the middle of the bed. Wah lan, this Weena, she made me fuck her hard and relentlessly until she was completely satisfied. It took quite a while for me to finish, lol. She teased me by asking, "Does your leg still hurt?" KNN, I told her my manhood was standing tall, forgot about the pain, lol.

She gave me a super girlfriend experience and teased me, hee hee. Can't wait to see her again in Thailand. Thanks a lot, bro!
Old 07-07-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
namasteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Winnie from Lust 365

Was lucky and manage to get her first slot for her today. Mid 20s and second time in Sg.

Looks: 8/10 (Pictures are her. Sightly more tan than pics. More bubbly gnd type than commando i feel)
Boobs: Ds
Body: well maintained body for her age, slim type, meaty in the right areas.
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: Yes (I never try CIM though)
Fingering: Yes (wet easily)
FJ: Missionary and doggie. Accommodating when request of change position, responsive moans also
GFE: Bubbly character, eager to please. Cuddles with you after first shot. Initiates 2nd shot also so plus point. Speaks minimal english. Awesome massage I think gt experience

Lust other girls look decent as well.
Old 07-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
liebomber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyliebomber deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name : Megan

Figure : 9/10 excellent, S-curve with sexy ass, natural soft small boobs

Looks : 8 /10 Charming eyes with minimum make up. Same as shown in the pic

Attitude: 8/10 cold at first but will warm up to you, friendly smile and soft alluring moans

Frenching: 8/10 we clicked, I managed to get plenty like bf and gf

Blowjob : 9/10 - deep and slow sensual with strong suction and deep throat

Sex : 9/10 continuously cowgirl riding and grinding while kissing. Sexy ass to doggy, heavenly sight from behind

Return : without a doubt

Book through OKT kinkythai
WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 07-07-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
adlvuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried New York earlier of Lust365, shan't give any individual ratings, but overall was a 9/10

She is more tanned and has sharper features, as compared to the picture; but her service and bubbly character is good!! We speak french (i love it) though, and her bbbj and her nice c-cupper + small nips , and busty size, really pumps me up, felt so compelled to give her a good 15min non-stopped all-rounded action, before i released all into the rubber, inside her ..

didnt go for 2nd round, cause i was sure i cannot come in half a hour but she gave an good massage for the next 30min before i left home a happy guy
Old 07-07-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ragingblizzard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR MELISSA
FLIRTY

Dont usually posts FR but I would really want to show my appreciation to the OKT.

OKT: 10/10 fast response and flexible to my enquiries. Solid. He knows what the OKT is supposed to do, and the value in his job by ensuring the customer is served and mediates if anything goes wrong. If not, why neeed OKT? I would just go online platform and find direct.

Looks: 8/10 A bit fatty compared to the pics. She gained weight. Overall still chio!

Body: 8/10 Can see that she was slim before with her legs, but has gotten fat in her tummy with all the drinking. But the rest is good! Nice pussy, no smell!

BBBJ: 8/10

FJ: 8/10 Ok to french kiss, but that was all. the rest was average.

GFE: Talk a lot so if you wanna talk its good

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947773&highlight=

Last edited by ragingblizzard; 07-07-2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-07-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Anomynous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Menna from Mansion:

Looks: 7/10 Tanned. Not for big boob lovers.

Attitude: 8/10 Took abit too long to cum, but she will still moan and show the fk me face while doing her.

BJ: 8/10 Very good and does it deep as well.

FJ: 8/10 Moans quite alot. Warm and nice and quite tight sometimes.

RTF: GFE is not Bad, will consider!
Old 07-07-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 2
LeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of lightLeonardTWK is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezelebl View Post
Just had a 90min session with this petite lady.

-Gx cake https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947006&highlight=

Location central area
Greeted at the door with her sexy nightie.
Horny looks pre Milf, seductive eyes, perky ass height about roughly 160cm and below.

Service:
Looks: 8/10 Pre milf but her looks grow on you bit by bit
Boob: 9/10 Perfectly soft and fits nicely as you cup both.
Attitude: 9/10 Breaks ice easily, knows how to carry on conversation and not too talkative.
Bbbj - start off with her gentle mouth kiss you can let her know if you like it slow, she can keep blowing me non stop till I cum in her mouth.
Ar - she push up my leg up ask me to hold on to it and she start her drill, wet and sensual
Fj - position change no black face, return with moans that are pleasure to my ears. Highlight is she love hard pounding, tried cg and doggy.. slam her ass hard when doggy time. Got to say her moans feed my ego well on bed.

Gentlemens, please treat her well.
Already planning to my next session with her.

Total of 9 review from her and all is legit, had been seeing your review and gave it a real try.

Cake very hardworking and she willing to please. worth spending this promo! Thanks bro for the intro❤️
Old 07-07-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 0
yoyebeg56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoyebeg56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947814
Fai from Fairies

OKT - Reply Fast, instruction clear, booking without any issue

Looks- Pretty young girl, always smiling

Body- Very tight body, everywhere was nice to grab.

Boobs - C cup, feel good squeezing them.

Catbath - good sensual and alternate between both nipple, slowly go down to tummy then to BBBJ

BBBJ- hardworking, slurpy, no problem with deep throat and do it for a long time. Will look at you in the eyes while doing it. play with dickhead a lot which i like.

CIM: Yes!

FJ- Enjoyable, ride me well and show facial expression like enjoying and plus lips biting. Missonary will hold you close, try to reach out my ass to push me deeper. Doggy is the best already, bouncing ass cheeks and shaking body.

GFE- Her gfe is high as she will start some small talks asking whether I am tired and also eaten dinner already while soaping me and also massage my neck abit too

Old 07-07-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
axox18 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ohio from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=ohio

Look : 8.5/10 looks similar to picture, quite cute looking lady.
Body : 8.5/10 sexy figure, nice ass. She is not slim but fleshy at the right areas.
Boobs : 8/10 natural B cup, looks good and feels good too.
Bbbj : 9/10 she knows how to use her tongue, suction is good and she really can go fast and deep. Very shiok.
Frenching : 8.5/10 lots of tongue fighting which make me quite turn on.
Fj : 10/10 really love her figure especially during doggy... the way she arches her back and looks back at your slightly. She is a pure wild and experienced lady in bed
Gfe : 10/10 very friendly and approachable. cuddles with you like a GF
Old 07-07-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
euhub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Didn't manage to get Taylor Swift tickets today so decided to manifest my luck at a mystery bonk instead.
Picked FlirtyGirls due to stable relationship and past experience with OKT.
However timing bo match so I got Jade who wasn't my ideal type.
But the experience was not bad.

General
( Click to show/hide )

Looks: Based on Jade's looks, she is actually not my type.
But she still has a passable OL vibe which I won't reject. Wears braces.

Body: Jade is really slim and boobs are natural with decent size.
No visible scars, a little fairer than the usual tan.
Has two or three sakyant inks on her back.
Because she's light, easy to carry so good for multiple positions.
Ass quite thicc which made me cum quite fast from doggy.

Personality: Jade tries her best to be friendly and accommodating.
Will make conversation with me even though her English like potato.
Knowing a bit of Thai helped me a little.
More of shy GFE rather than PSE.
When I browsed tiktok on my phone during intermission she cuddled me to watch and laugh together.

Service
( Click to show/hide )

Blowjob: This is one of the KPIs I set for myself.
Sadly Jade's quite green in this, but she still tried her best.
She uses her tongue a lot to lick and twirl different areas while sucking, which adds to the sensation.
Can deepthroat for a bit. Even though she wore braces, got no teeth feel.
Held her face for some light facefucking.
Can go long without stopping until I asked.
CIM / COF not on the menu, which was a peeve for me but I respected her wishes.

Fuck: I think Jade did pretty well in this sector.
Her pussy is definitely tight in all positions, no KY needed.
When she's on top, she rides pretty well.
I liked how she allowed me to move her and adopt a different position, where I started thrusting her from below as well as in lotus.
Since she was light, it was easy to move and rock back and forth at high speeds.
Being able to hear her moans and the PIAK PIAK sounds gave me a eargasm.
I switched to missionary, and boy since she was so tight I could not hold it for quite long.
Since she didn't allow CIM, I pulled out and came all over her body.
Second round was in doggy.
I'm glad I tried this position because her ass is fucking shiok to ram against.
Once again, her tight pussy made me release super quickly.

Massage:
She can do a simple massage with decent strength.
Quite relaxing until I dozed off.

Overall
Service wise, Jade is hardworking and tries to please.
If you like how Jade is tight, and slim with a big butt, then can give her a try.
Decent for a budget bonk.
Just tried jade, accurate Fr, she is another level of hardworking I super agree and she is out to please. Personally opinion she is underrated gem. Will rtf
Old 07-07-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddified75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Mona from FG this morning. As usual, response from Bro FG was responsive and appointment set up in a flash.
Location was a central hotel, away from G land but no need for register. I took the same lift as one of the staff in fact.
IMO, Mona looks better than photo with a tinge of Cameroon Diaz, thai version. Petite and definitely will not reject. Soft spoken and gentle, offers solid massage in between. However, communication may not be that fluent as she dun speak too much english.
Again, i old man, no tiger and dragon story to tell on the action but enough workout for me for today.
She is going back this Sunday so if you can support her, pls do.
Old 07-07-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Subaru73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ginger from Pink Stable was a Gem, she is Avery polite lady that can speaks good English
Looks- exactly the same as pict
Attitude- willing to serve, not time watcher
Service - excellent
Feel- Gfe
Hygiene- well shaven with beautiful abalone
Overall - 9/10
Highly recommended for bonkers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1