The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 05-07-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Kuzma0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi bros have one dome 1 raw contact pm to exchange
Old 05-07-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 20
stashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstashsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MAY – The Good Times! TGT
(reliable and good OKT)

Wonderful and sexual experience.

Looks - 8/10 MILF. I like MILF, I love MILF, MILF MILF MILF

Bbbj - 9/10 Like another pussy, throbbing and deep

Body – 8/10 I’m a BOOB lover. Great for fondling and squeezing lightly and resting my head on

Frenching - 9/10 NON STOP. Mouth also pain

Fj - 10/10 Responsive and changes positions with no complains and no rush.

MASSAGE - 20/10.. SUPER DUPER THAI breakbody MASSAGE.
The best massage ever.... Bring me back to Thailand traditional Massage

Recommended for Bros who fancy MILF and good body.
Parking also easy, G area

I will always support this OKT.

Anyway, i bought her snacks and left a very very GOOD TIP

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946656
Old 05-07-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
chupapi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr on Ohio (Lust365)
Won't be giving points, read my fr n u decide if u wanna go bonk

Okt: fast response.
Look: it's a syt for sure. Closest is the the pic in purple dress.
Tone: not as fair as pic, Thai tone
Body: slim
Boobs: b
Comm: totally using google translate to comm
French: didn't resist me
Finger: didn't resist me too
The deed: 1st, she's very sensitive, when I start cat bath her, she will close her eyes face in pleasure. I continue to eat her pussy n finger her till she bth, she wanted to shout out in pleasure but keep controlling. When she's wet enough, I ask for condom n realize that there's some juice on the bed. 1st shot bang her in missionary, her pussy to me consider tight. She keeps moaning n controlling, hear le oso shiok.
Rest for 15-20mins start 2nd round
This time I ask her be on top, bang here harder n long till she scream. If any 1 outside sure can hear. Both of us cover in sweat n shag like donno what. When I go shower, I only spent 1hr in the room. 1st time so efficient .
Old 05-07-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Beatrice lover fortress (LF)

Looks - 8/10
Boobs - 10/10
Attitude - 10/10, friendly and cheerful

OKT/ stable - very happy with service, my long time OKT who have other stable before, maybe 8-10 years. Don’t use fake/filtered pics and that’s the most important thing these days. Too much filter shit going around
Old 05-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 3
Lurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurvebyt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Jersey (Lust365)
Link: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945918

Pic Resemblance: 85% pic, tan
Looks: 8.5/10, looks GND more
Boobs: 8/10 C cups as indicated. looks natural, soft. nipple like those eraser at the end of pencil..
Frenching: allowed
BBBJ: swirl and spin her tongue like tornado
FJ: 9//10, Tight, alot more pattern than usual.
GFE: 10/10 IMO she gave the feel of my 1st gf engaging into sex.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 6
Hero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHero89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honda and Lynn from Club Friday

Honda
Looks sexy.
Showers with you.
Huge boobs
French non stop if you like
Bj with good suction.
Fj riding non stop.
Service is very good.

Lynn
Younger
More shy
Kissing only
Slow and nice bj

Their combi together is quite ok, as it is their first time. But they really do their best to make you feel good.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
oct80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Template from OkT, i just fill in the blank

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Nano
Shave : Yes
French: Light lip to lip
English: Not so much.
Looks: discount 5-10% from advert
Body : Hourglass
Boobs: 400cc Enchanced
CIM: No kana ulcer
DT: No kana ulcer
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: Tight
Overall : 8/10?YMMV
RtF: Depends on budget

Advise for first timer who want to visit her.She take awhile to open up; Very Ice Queen perhaps due to she wearing braces.She is consider pretty good in massage with some lil bro tease
Old 05-07-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Thirdskill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on Ice of Lust365

Looks:8/10 very pretty in person
Body/boobs: she is very slim and boobs proportionate to body. I love to suck on them. Big too
Bj: 10/10 she is very good at this. Almost made me cum
Painting: she is very responsive and her moans are such a turn on. And gets wet very easily
FJ: 9/10very tight and will initiate different position. Very horny girl. Only manage 1 shot ran out of time. She was disappointed when time ran out before shot 2 came out.

RTF: YES
Old 05-07-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 2
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

someone from LF or TGT or Queen? many out there can't decide which to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawadeefark View Post
Hi bros have one dome 1 raw contact pm to exchange
Old 05-07-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blackheaven is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr on yok from the good times
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22460369

She definetly look like the one in the pic and she fairly white for a Thai. It's really those ah lian u see in clubs, chio and slim slim. Enhance boobs though but who cares.
She allow cim which is for me the most important part. Suck me dry till the last drop, only manage 1 shot though wasted should have extend for another shot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 05-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Dada (KinkyThai)

Looks: 15/10 I swear the photos dont do her justice this time round. She's much much prettier in real life. Very fair skin, tiny but sharp nose, tiny lips, peach shaped youthful face. Still very young.I kept getting distracted thinking what angles I would use if I did a photoshoot of her.

Figure: 9/10 Young lady figure, womanly hips, smooth skin, unenhanced B cup breasts that sway and hang naturally, big puffy nipples that can swell up.

GFE: 9/10 Always considerate, asked if I'm cold, if shower is too hot, offers to massage between rounds.

DATY and DFK: Yes, just maintain your own oral hygiene, don't come in all unshaven bad breath etc. Depends on individual as always. She's unshaven but neatly maintained, no smell.

BBBJ: 9/10 Get the chemistry going and you're in for a treat!

FJ: 15/10
She got me ready by blowing with really good pressure but no teeth, as we seemed to have chemistry, she had her wicked pointed tongue teasing my balls, circling them, running down their underside, taking my whole shaft in. I ate her out for a good 15mins, she left the KY aside when we fucked.

Quite a crazy 2 rounds actually.

First round in kneeling missionary, her legs on my shoulders as I thrust, licking her feet and teasing her nipples, she's very warm and tight, can feel her pussy clenching on my cock as I was doing that as her face grimaces and she will call out 'Baby baby'.

Second round, more of the same but level up. Licked sucked rubbed and fingered her, she took my cock and used it like a dildo to rapidly swipe left and right on her clit to pleasure herself. We did standing doggy this round, as I thrust and she got closer to pleasure, she reached behind to let me grab her arm to pull for better leverage, turning her head to watch.

Overall: 20/10 Got model quality prettier than some I work with, tattoo on back but not extreme, height about 1.62 just reaching my chest, hidden sex demon inside but wants to be treated gently. Knows what she likes for her pleasure, will tell you where to lick, guide your tongue or hand, tell you to rub harder or softer etc.

RTF: For this quality and price point, for me, absolutely. No question. The only few recently that I tried and imo are as good if not better, are Lin and Megan, no bullshit. KinkyThai can attest I've pretty much gone through most of the girls from his past few batches. As always, YMMV.
Old 05-07-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Vamab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jade flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945780&highlight=

Okt: Steady guy, always replying my question patiently.

Looks: Average looking, acceptable imo. But it's her attitude and service shine.

Body: Slim no excess or min fats. Meat at right place, boob with sensitive nip that allow me to fondle and lick.

Bbbj: Tongue action slow and sensual, deepthroat, allow me to hold her head and deep fuck it till my first cum was shot, after she wash me up with a smile.

Fj: Catbath and she blow for me till I stand, caps on and start fuck her missionary, she look into my eyes and french with me we had a great tongue fight. Pound her real hard and deep she seems can handle, will pull me in too. Moan was loud till I caps off and shot in her boobs

Remarks: Will RTF, and this gem is worth, she still gave me a relaxing massage cos time not up and clean me up nicely, gave me kiss on my lip before I walk out the room as a happy man. Totally relieve all my stress load.

Old 05-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mrtmap is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

New york (NY) - im going to use this as shortform from Lust365

Location is quite discreet, looks a lot cleaner then some other stables

Looks: 8/10 good looking grows onto you

Boobs: 10/10 natural - C's i think, as i prefer natural myself

BBBJ: 8/10 above average, enough to get u going

Painting/Fingering: didnt get a chance, she was all over me and servicing me which is good

FJ: 9/10 tried doggy, missionary, standing doggy, missionary, cowgirl. she likes to switch, didnt even have to ask which is a nice change. her cow girl is something to experience, leaning over so u can grab her boobs and moaning into your ears. liked that quite a bit.

GFE: NY really bubbly and tries to make conversation like old friends, despite me being reserved and quiet. surprisingly good grasp of english, better than most who dont even know the most common phrases, able to converse quite a bit.

RTF: NY is deserving of an rtf , will support
Old 05-07-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 3
Runningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant futureRunningboy85 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymunky View Post
I got tricked by this FR unfortunately..

When I went there, the real person was 1/10 of the picture. It might be the same person but unfortunately the amount of photoshop was really incredible..

Immediately asked her about rejection fee and walked out of the place...
Oh man. U r very nice to even pay rejection fee. I thought this stable was quite reputable
Old 05-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
coraebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cake from
galaxy

She might not be the best looker out there but she makes up for it with her services provided
MIlf looking lady with natrual head lights and a meaty ass to bang pretty solid BBBJ skills comepared to some out there and she can suck for a long time and knows how to take care of your genral area without neglecting them. Fj wise she is willing to acommodate to your wishes to make you have the most pleasent and enjoyable time with that said her moans and her actions do really make the session a more enjoyable 1 she is not much of a rider but does everything else perfectly

Gotta thank OKT for intro me such a solid lady.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947006&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1