The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 04-07-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tattoobae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Was pretty busy to do any meaningful FR posting, so here is my FR for Rainie GC24

Visited her last weekend and can confirm she is a young 23 years old girl, she is shy and innocent and has a white, tight body. When we first encounter, she look very shy and have the innocent mei mei look, then she invited me to lie beside me after shower to ease the tension. We just lie down there and TCSS with my broken Thai and her simple English. Slowly the chatting turn into a hugging cum frenching session without us knowing it, we got touchy and ripped each others towels apart. That is where her tiny light colored nipples got revealed along with her smooth skin. Instead of her doing a catbath for me, I think I kinda pay her to do it for her

Can tell that she enjoyed it a lot as she let out many very soft moans with her eyes closed until when I started to taste her abalone, her moans got louder and body move uncontrollably. Slowly she started to get up and perform a BBBJ on me, i can feel every effort she put in ensuring me having a good time from it. After I am fully erected, she cap me and guide me into her. I didn't change into any position and pump her in missionary for about 20 mins with my tongue either frenching her or playing with her boobs till I released my load inside her.

Face: 8/10 - Same young innocent GND look as shown
Boobs: 8/10 - Should be a B to C sized boobs
Frenching: 8.5/10 - Passionate with no rejections
Body: 9/10 - Young and tight body with fair white skin
BBBJ: 8/10 - very good effort in pleasing me
FJ: 9/10 - Tight, naturally lubricated pussy
GFE: 8.5/10 - Just like doing with GF for the first time, some shyness but can feel the hunger for sex
RTF: Yes, has been a while since I met a real young babe
Old 04-07-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 2
spaceant is one of the Best!spaceant is one of the Best!spaceant is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946020
FR for Milin

Name 名字 : Milin
Looks 样貌/颜值 :Youthful girlish features. She got a pair of attractive eyes that draws you in when you look at her face. Appeared in a slinky black lace lingerie that hugged and showed off all her curves
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :25
Body 身材 : Slim with very fair skin
Boobs 胸部 : C cuppers, nice erected nipples for sucking
Kissing 接吻 : Super passionate and really like kissing with your own girlfriend. Slowly but get more and more intense.
Catbath 全身漫游 : very hardworking and know how to her man horny
BBBJ 无套口交 : Good wet BJ, she definitely executed it. When i had precum leaking she used it to stroke it even more
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : no pussy hair and like be painting
FJ 爱爱 : Responsive and accommodating Banged till no tmr, soft moaning in pain yet doesn’t want you to stop.
GFE 女朋友感 : very sweet girlfriend
Massage 按摩 : Her massage was quite good as well. Got strength.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks
Lucky to find this gem
A good bonk with this rate
Old 04-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 2
spaceant is one of the Best!spaceant is one of the Best!spaceant is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946020
FR for Milin

Name 名字 : Milin
Looks 样貌/颜值 :Youthful girlish features. She got a pair of attractive eyes that draws you in when you look at her face. Appeared in a slinky black lace lingerie that hugged and showed off all her curves
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) :25
Body 身材 : Slim with very fair skin
Boobs 胸部 : C cuppers, nice erected nipples for sucking
Kissing 接吻 : Super passionate and really like kissing with your own girlfriend. Slowly but get more and more intense.
Catbath 全身漫游 : very hardworking and know how to her man horny
BBBJ 无套口交 : Good wet BJ, she definitely executed it. When i had precum leaking she used it to stroke it even more
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : no pussy hair and like be painting
FJ 爱爱 : Responsive and accommodating Banged till no tmr, soft moaning in pain yet doesn’t want you to stop.
GFE 女朋友感 : very sweet girlfriend
Massage 按摩 : Her massage was quite good as well. Got strength.

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks
Lucky to find this gem
A good bonk with this rate.
Old 04-07-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
funcyl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=oreo

Oreo(Seduction)

Looks: 9/10 legit sexy and pretty irl

Body: 9/10 nice curves at where they should be and huge racks. Natural E cup, very big and soft. Instant turn on when she strip naked.

Frenching: 9/10 can french passionately, tongue skills also power.

BBBJ: 9/10 aggressive and accommodating, will try to go according to individuals preferences on speed and vacuum plus multiple deep throats together some gagging sounds with horny moanings (very very hardworking lady)

FJ: 10/10 very accommodating and good attitude. Wants to go for different positions. Her moaning increases n made the session getting more intense, ramming into her gets harder and faster as she asked for more. She has a big appetite, very hungry and eager for more....

GFE: 10/10 can speak English good enough for communicating. Very friendly and bubbly character. She still give me a very relaxing and comfortable massage.

Overall: solid service and good attitude. Felt super good and will find her back again asap!!
Old 04-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
modelforyouxoxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotman View Post
FR for Lili of M4U

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=918806

OKT score: 10/10, fast response and clear instructions.
Good afternoon, thanks for your feedback bro. As most bros would know, i take all feedback to heart. I've spoken to Lili at length and she has agreed to perform better.

Sincerest apologies for your experience and thanks for your support.
Old 04-07-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 2
smartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmartboysmartnw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR

Beatrice from Lover's Fortress

Okt: 10/10 prompt response. Pics accurate
Look: 9/10 As per pic. She is 21yr old. Looks just graduated young girl with very slim body. And having big C-D natural boobs. Her waist can hold with one hand. Looks pretty

Boobs: C-D cup nice on slim body. Don't why okt advertise as B

GFE: 10/10 Lots of french. And catbath all around the body.

BBBJ: 9/10 Nice slow and eye contact bbbj with slutty look

CIM: 8/10 Yes. Take time and don't rush to spitt off

FJ: 8/10 All positions as per your request. Nice cow girl to hold slim waist with one hand another hand play with boobs

Overall: 9/10 Nice service and obedient. You ask her what you want and she will follow
Old 04-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1781 / Power: 44
wild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant future

megan from kinky thai:
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?...0#post22443600

a tall, pretty girl with superb gfe and bj skills!
she's prettier in real life, and real friendly too.

her bj skills are real good and almost made me cum twice.

i like her for her nice height (always wanted to bonk a tall girl), and wonderful attitude.

definitely underrated and worth a try.

treat her well bros!
Old 04-07-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hairlessspider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Winnie fro at $160 ok, i decide to book

Name: Winnie, Lust
Height: abt 1.6m
Looks: 8/10 (looks grows on you)
Body: 8/10 (D boobs, smooth fair skin, meaty butt, petite frame with 樱桃小嘴 and baby fats on her cheeks)
Catbath: 8/10 (excellent tongue skills)
BBBJ: 8/10 (excellent suction and tongue skills)
Fingering: 9/10 (very wet and responsive)
HJ: 8/10 (strength just nice, alternating pace. good feeling considering her small palms and short fingers, just like playing with joystick)
FJ: 8.5/10 (accommodating, easy to move her around)
GFE: 9/10 (very chatty, treats you like her bf. but beware of her KC skills)
Massage: 10/10 MUST TRY
Service/Attitude: 9/10 (not a time watcher)
RTF: definitely yes...
Overall: 9/10
Old 04-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 2
dcunicornn is one of the Best!dcunicornn is one of the Best!dcunicornn is one of the Best!dcunicornn is one of the Best!

Oreo, Seduction

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=oreo

Looks: 9/10 good looking young lady. Though its not 100% alike but still good I like her facial features a lot.

Body: 9.5/10 slim. Paper thin waste.
Boobs: 10/10 solid breast. Damn huge. Not sure if it’s enhanced but it feels damn nice.
Bbbj: 9/10 good suctions. Made me pulled my hair to help me control myself from exploding.
Fj: 9/10 service oriented and wet pussy no need KY one.
Gfe: good eye contact.
Old 04-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Megan from KinkyThai

i had megan afew days back on saturday. I wld like to say i was actually quite disappointed. i had waited a few days just because i wanted to see if anyone else had the same experience as me but i gues i was just unlucky and got her at the wrong time.

Okt: 9/10 solid okt, fast replys and confirmation

Body: 8/10 as per other FRs she is petite n tall , small boobs and nice shape butt (not for boobs lover)

Gfe: 5/10 at first, she was all smily greeting me at the door, hugging me. However, in the shower and once action started, she gradually started giving me the cold shoulder. Im not sure what i did wrong but i would say im not a rough/aggressive person. she would give blackfaces occasionally during bbbj and while changing positions.

bbbj: 8/10 have to give it to her this was the main highlight as mentioned by other bros

french: 7/10.

The thing that actl turned me off the most was her attitude, she kept on yawning and saying that she is sleepy. Which i understand as she did say that she has to keep switching rooms everyday. However, it felt like i was fucking a deadfish at times. the room would go so silent and seem like she wasnt interested at all. she also did complain afew times ‘ why never cum’ . Anyways, this was just MY experience with her, it does not dictate how yours will be with megan. I was just slightly disappointed after all the hyped frs on here.

overall experience: 6/10
Old 04-07-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Snow
Looks : 10/10 v pretty, esp when smiling, big eyes, look like in her video, esp her boobs, one of the prettier ones,
Body : 10/10 slim with v nice boobs, and because of her taller height, looks so yummy, looks sexy in her orange slip-on under her T-shirt.
BBBJ : 8/10 I think better if warm up
FJ : 10/10 soft moans, tight and wet, French non-stop
GFE : 10/10
RTF : yes
Old 04-07-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 3
santaclauses is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersantaclauses is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersantaclauses is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersantaclauses is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersantaclauses is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Newyork from lust365

Face: 8/10 - As shown in picture
Boobs: 8/10 - Natural C and she like her boobs to be squeezed when you F'ing her
Body: 8/10 - Slim and sexy
Massage: 9/10 - Very sexifying massage
BBBJ: 9.5/10 - One word, GOOD!
FJ: 9/10 - Horny when warmed up, reverse cowgirl without even asking and don't want to come down until you flip her
GFE: 8.5/10 - Good companionship, very comfortable with her
RTF: YES, but don't think have the chance
will be overseas until she is back...
Old 04-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Deleted for duplcated post.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
coconutlove6491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Esther (Big C)

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946529

OKT - Booking was hassle-free, and clear instructions were given, although there was a slight delay at the beginning. Verification also not an issue.

Location - Central. Hotel. No need register. Public transport friendly.

Looks - On a scale of 10, I would give 8 to 9 for similarity to advertised pics. Personally I think she looks better in actual person. She's a very pretty and sweet looking SYT who smiles sweetly and wears minimal makeup.

Body - In my opinion I would consider her fair for a Thai / Laotian girl. She has a relatively tight body with no visible scars or stretch marks. Her skin is smooth, with no tattoos, and she has a seductive smell that turned me on. She has a small butt and is very slim but not overly bony. Her body reminds me of my ex gf.

Shower - She would soap my chest area down to my legs before and after the first shot. She also helped dry me off. She allowed mutual soaping, but I didn't French her while soaping her as it didn't feel right.

BBBJ - Experienced blow jobber. got slurping and loved her bobbing up and down my cock. Thankfully, she didn't use tissue every now and then, which is one of my pet peeves. She started off by blowing me hands-free, but I asked her to jerk me off also. As I was close to cumming, I signaled for her to stop and we caps on.

FJ - She's tight and accommodating to position changes. She smiled and maintained eye contact throughout. I entered her slowly in missionary. She doesn't close her eyes during sex, and we would look at each other from time to time while embracing. We switched to cowgirl afterward. Her style is more of a pounding style, and she would go at it while smiling at me and leaning in for light kisses. I enjoyed squishing her handful of boobs at the same time. She continues to do her best. I opted to switch back to missionary instead. This time, she started caressing my face and giving kisses on my forehead and cheeks.

Attitude/GFE/Service Level - She has a good and positive attitude. She provided a nice level of GFE and service. She has a genuine, shy, and submissive personality. She greeted me in a black dress and led me to her room by holding my arm. During the first shower, we started with ice breaking, as she mentioned her English was very limited.

Overall - I had a decent time with Esther, who is a very service-oriented girl and works hard to please.

Price Value - $150/90 (after FR discount) is a good price for a pretty girl with good service who only gives off good and positive vibes.

Old 04-07-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 4
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

This is her 99% except she wasn't in this outfit.

Saw Snow last night and I contacted OKT immediately, too pretty to reject. So far for Onesiam Stable all of the girls are same as the photos which I can vouch for that! Room condition is good with big beds.

OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Snow
Looks : 10/10, fking pretty. Can't stop looking at her during cuddle after the deed. GFE is high as she will snuggle with you under the blanket and plant kiss over your face and neck.

Body : Smooth and smells nice. C CUP Enhanced but you won't mind at all because she is fking pretty!! Her pussy is not shaved but no smell at all though. In fact there was a sweet fragrance. She was all wet when I painted her hence we didn't use any lube at all.

BBBJ : same motion but good enough for me.

FJ : Good ride and she cum a few times while riding on top until white juice flowed down my thighs.

GFE : When I first saw her, I was too mesmerised by her looks. She seems abit lost like me too! After a short chat, we started making out and she took off her too. The rest you think yourself liao.

RTF : Definitely will! Bros please take care of her, she is a true GEM!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1