The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 02-07-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
Equatorial is one of the Best!Equatorial is one of the Best!Equatorial is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My FR for Mori

This is not her 1st trip.

Face: 9/10 (verified, thats her in the pics and MILF look)
Body : 10/10 (petite with smooth skin, slim & sexy body, nice smell with little tattoo)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft, natural and handful)
Frenching: 9/10 (aggressive with the tongue and would throw in a few nibbles on your lips and cheek)
Bbbj: 8/10 (cock pleaser. keep sucking and blowing and not to let my cock go.alternate between fast and slow speed. Deep too
Fj: 8/10 (hard works on her and energetic. Fucked her some time in doggy. Though she will be tired after the, to my surprise she still has energy to ride me on reverse teasing me with that rounded perky booth. Solid!)

An Intensely satisfying session.

She a nice lady. Please take good care of her.

Thanks bro SK for arrangement
Old 02-07-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
justforbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1/7 late night session.

FR for Lili of MFY, back in SG, decided to try an old yet new stable.

Shout out to bro m4u for arranging a late night session

OKT: friendly, polite and efficient
Looks: 9/10, Similar to photos provided.
Body: 10/10, Petite, stacked with flat tummy and protruding ass. Bombshell as advertised.

Services -
BBBJ: DT done with gusto, glad my cock could fit into this petite lady's mouth. Doesn't leave the balls out in the cold.
Frenching: Provided, had a private laugh about this topic and I enjoyed the taste of her sweet tongue.
FJ: Hard working despite the late hour. Props to her. Willing to accomodate multiple positions with a face that shows genuine enjoyment.
Attitude: GFE: Good command of english which made the whole session enjoyable.

Overall: Bombshell lady with good looks and service. Back in SG for a short time, so might not have the time to RTF, no regrets giving my limited time for Lili.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Nellydream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, any fair skin girls to recommend ?
Old 02-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 2
dandellion69 is one of the Best!dandellion69 is one of the Best!dandellion69 is one of the Best!

Caramel - Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=caramel

Looks: looks very naughty and will do all the drill on bed

Body: s shape body. My hands can’t get enough feeling her all over

Pussy: shaved

Painting: Na

Bbbj: very on and energetic. She kept on moaning while her mouth is stuffed with my cock. This tbh is super turned on for me. Like telling me ‘you’re cock is so good’

Fj: good fuck skills. Can really recommend her to my bros out there who’s looking for good bonk with good gfe.

Rtf: yes

Others:
She a gem not to miss.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybunkerbed321 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Esther from BigC
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946529

OKT: easy going, very smooth transaction
Room: nice and clean (of course not as MBS), shower spacious enough

Face 9/10: cheerful girl with great smile
Boobs 9/10 I really liked her boobs, decent sized.
Pussy 9/10 shaved, clean and tight. She enjoyed being licked
Ass 10/10 wonderful nice little ass
GFE 8.5/10 she was a bit shy, guess she is not too long in the business yet
Bbbj 9/10 good, there she knows what she is doing.
FJ 9/10 multiple positions, moaning, very hot body...

Session started with some small talk, showering and brushing teeth (naked obviously). Went to the bed and started with the action.
She has a very pleasant character, might be still a bit green. Overall it was an amazing experience, especially for the amount spend.
Highly recommend her, and will return if time permits.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2571 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borster View Post
NAMI of flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946890&highlight=

Saw new blood on forum and fast hand took a slot

Location was good n easy to access

Once open door was greeted by this damn pretty lady which I can say really look better in photo

Her gfe is high becos she never leave me alone at the start to the end of the session

She brought me for shower and we have real fun inside the toliet, with deep blowjob after rinising for me

Frenching was good becos her tongue skills is good and she will also playfully suck my tongue too...lol

Once on bed she started catbath me from my neck to my balls.. she took my hard shaft and lick my mushroom head and looking at me with her seductive eyes making me pull her head deeper to my dick n mouth fuck her

Caps on and started missionary. Grab both her boobs and thrust her slow n deep making her moan out loud

She tell me wanna ride me on top becos she wanna take full control of the whole session .. she can really ride me hard and her pussy is getting wetter n wetter till suddenly her whole body shake and her pussy muscle contracted knowing that she cum hard...

I turn her doggy and fuck her hard n deep till I wanna cum and shot all my sperms outside her tight n wet pussy making a mess

After rinising, she offer me a massage and also chit chat awhile knowing that it's her first time here

Really a true gem which I will sure rtf her back soon again

Great fuck indeed, like what u say her gfe is high which really make me fuck her non stop for 40mins straight before I cum hard
Old 02-07-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Hurrykane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Bless from Lover's Fortress for a super early 10.30am slot in the morning just now and here's my review:

OKT 10/10: Clear and concise with his instructions, and hassle free.
Location 9/10: Very accessible, and somewhere more centralised. Bros should have no problem going there by bus or train.

Now on to Bless

Looks 8/10: Told me she has some work done to her nose, but overall very pleasant looking girl. She is a mixture of cute and pretty and at some angles, look a bit Eurasian.

Boobs 8.5/10: Superb pair of tits to play around with. As they are enhanced, it's not as soft as natural tits but not super hard like some enhanced ones either. They are squeezable, perky and big enough to bury your head in between them. And her nipples are pointy, which I love a lot, constantly sucking on them and playing with them while she is giving me a blowjob.

BBBJ 7/10: Decent for me. Nothing really special or made me turned on. But to be fair, I don't easily get turned on from BJ unless the girl is willing to deepthroat or gag on my cock, which Bless didn't do. I have no problem with that though, because BJ isn't really my thing to begin with.

Ass 9/10: She has a cute, round ass which runs down her slender and toned body. It looks good on her when you see her whole body from sideview or from the back. There was also once after I had just finished my first shot with her, she was lying on the bed (butt facing the sky), texting while talking to me, that I cheekily laid on top of her and rubbed my cock in between the crevices of her buttcheek.

FJ 8.5/10: Had her in cowgirl position for my first shot and ended in doggy for my second shot. Personally, cowgirl position was the most fulfilling for me because I get to see her juicy hips and ample bosoms shake up and down rigorously.

RTF: Why not? If time and money permits. However, heard she'll be going back on the 10th of July so any bros who wanna book her should do it fast.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Briny TRL

Met her after meeting friend last night. She is sure a cute young stuff. Boobs is small, not for boobs lover but body is petite and light weight with long hair.

Took shower as usual then we process to the bed. She started licking my nipple then slowly she move down to my little brother. I can say she is damn good at foreplay! Once he hit my little brother, my god my brother quickly indicate it going soon "START EnGINE"! haha! BBBJ was good as she wet my cock and started stroking quite fast, I had to tell her to slow down, she then slowed down while she looks into my eyes. She slowly lick and suck my cock, while her hands kept being busy stroking my cock. Solid bros! very good suction and tempo of how she changed from sucking and licking.Petite and good to carry her to bonk.
She rode me for some time and didn’t even see unhappiness from her face. All I saw was her horny sexy face while she moans, and touched her body. Had to move to doggy as I felt that I will surrender soon. Grabbed her waist and gave her good rough pumping as a reward for being hard working. Couldn’t take any longer , this position is my weakness plus the feels of her wet and tight squirty pussy. This position killed me! POWER BONKING bros. legs shaking.
She take control really well!!! Here are rest rating...

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs:8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ:8/10
Overall: 8/10.
RTF: Yes, as many time as possible!!

Try fast before she leave.

Bro got to try her. Worth the try!!!
Old 02-07-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 2
Oilslimy is a name known to allOilslimy is a name known to allOilslimy is a name known to allOilslimy is a name known to allOilslimy is a name known to allOilslimy is a name known to all

Coffee from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=coffee

OKT: prompt response, waiting time 1 to 2 mins max. Very professional

LOOKS: 8.5/10 seductive looks, her looks grew on me over time

BODY: 8/10 not slim fat, perfect bonk body for me

BOOBS:8.5/10 B cup, perky and rounded

PUSSY:9/10 shaved. Very clean and wet

BBBJ: 9/10 good suctions. Sucked me like her mouth is a vacuum. Controlling game is real

FJ: 9/10 cowgirl and reverse for the win

GFE: 9/10 high gfe. Touched me all over my body. Good cuddler too

Rtf: yes, need to catch her again before she leaves
Old 02-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ginger of PinkLady.

OKT was very responsive and reliable, giving clear directions to the location.

First impression of Ginger is that she has a nice, slim body, just like a cat. She's petite, around 159cm, and slim without being too muscular or athletic. The photos on the website are very accurate. The tight-fitting dress she wore when she opened the door accentuated her figure beautifully.

She's playful, down-to-earth, and great at breaking the ice.

The teasing started in the shower, where she gave me kisses and caresses while soaping me up. I was already rock hard by then, and she kept stroking me while giggling. It was a lot of fun. Ginger boobs are natural b cup, soft to the touch.

I won't go into too much detail about the sex, but I have to say her mouthwork was exceptional. Her catbath, BBJ, and frenching were a solid 10/10. Her BBBJ had amazing suction, and she knew exactly how to use her tongue. It was like she was a vacuum cleaner in her previous life.

She'll be here for another week or so, and if my schedule and wallet allow, I'm highly likely to see Ginger again.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945833
Old 02-07-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
Great fuck indeed, like what u say her gfe is high which really make me fuck her non stop for 40mins straight before I cum hard
Yeah she’s such a good fuck man.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nicole from GMC Wk26 '23
Looks: doesn't look like photos. Closet resemblance to the tilted head photo on TG.
Pussy: Trimmed & sensitive to painting.
Coms: Conversational English. Has the same accent and colloquialism as Tingting. Quite multilingual as we switched language for fun.
Body : As per TG photos. Smooth skin.
Boobs: Enhanced. Some scarring can be felt at the underboobs.
FJ: Tight, wet & responsive. 2s Ezpz!
GFE: Not sure. During the first shower we found out that our dry/deadpan humor matched, so our interactions are more like a "guy's girl" for me, which is refreshing. Really had fun as I find her expressions/comebacks quite funny. She cuddles so if your humor is different you may find the G in FE.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 2
walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!walgqnhee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezelebl View Post
Just had a 90min session with this petite lady.

-Gx cake https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=947006&highlight=

Location central area
Greeted at the door with her sexy nightie.
Horny looks pre Milf, seductive eyes, perky ass height about roughly 160cm and below.

Service:
Looks: 8/10 Pre milf but her looks grow on you bit by bit
Boob: 9/10 Perfectly soft and fits nicely as you cup both.
Attitude: 9/10 Breaks ice easily, knows how to carry on conversation and not too talkative.
Bbbj - start off with her gentle mouth kiss you can let her know if you like it slow, she can keep blowing me non stop till I cum in her mouth.
Ar - she push up my leg up ask me to hold on to it and she start her drill, wet and sensual
Fj - position change no black face, return with moans that are pleasure to my ears. Highlight is she love hard pounding, tried cg and doggy.. slam her ass hard when doggy time. Got to say her moans feed my ego well on bed.

Gentlemens, please treat her well.
Already planning to my next session with her.

THANKS BRO FOR SHARING BRO
Cant get enough of her and her AR skill is really good!
I say she is a hidden Gem !!
Old 02-07-2023, 08:51 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language 

Scriptwriter/ Director: Bro Naka aka Nakapprom

Stable: KinkyThai

Background
This is not my first time engaging their service. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern from OKT.  Honest and very steady, alway make me feel comfortable and will  engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional. 

Stable details
WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
JOIN TELEGRAM FOR VIDEO AND PROMO!!!https://t.me/+9_--kVNQdzMzOWU1
10AM - 3AM DAILY
FOR OVERNIGHT PLEASE ENQUIRE

Model: Megan
Megan is from Issan and I understand that she work as an accountant back in Thailand. This is also her first time in SG and working for this stable. She can speak and understand simple english.
Weblink: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=22443600

Look:★★★★ ★
First look, I was like OMG, she is beautiful and I am totally smitten by her look. Those pic don’t do her justice. She wear a braces and I will not feel tired or sick looking at her everyday. Her look will grow on you as you look at her longer.

Body:★★★★★
She is tall and she has long silky hair, a beach tanned colour smooth skin and slim curvy body with a sexy slender legs. She has a small original and natural bosoms that fit into her about 1.70m height. No tattoo or other visual scar on her body. Her hips is damn sexy, perky firm and curvy hip. Pussy was natural unshaven but not the bushy type.

Foreplay: ★★★★★
Got to bed and straight into action after shower. She literally wasted no time she just crudely beside me and then start to run her finger at my body to tease me with catbath by licking my nipples and then slowly with fondling my erected brother. The she proceed down south with a sensational BBBJ. 

Frenching:★★★★★
I initiated light kiss by smooching her ear, lips and neck then followed by DFK, she reciprocates well. We play with each other lips and our my mouth and tongue remains glued and lock with each other almost throughout the whole session. The feeling was lustful and passionate.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. I was mind blowing and top notch. She will slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick and suck my ball and my shaft with occasionally giving me hj and giving me the seductive eye contact. Every part of my tool was being polish in detail. The suction was wet, sloppy, firm and lasting. Very good suction and she will use her tongue to occasional twirl on the tip of my dickhead. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i thrust my cock aggressively deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I have to say her tongue action plus deep throat was amazing. My tool went all the way into her alimentary canal, rubbing against her throat like her cervix, then got wrapped again by her soft tongue. The “om om om” effect almost choke her but it kinky and make me want to fuck her immediately.

Abalone:★★★★
I did not get lost in the forest and it was not messy. It was neat and her abalone was tasty and no smell. It was sensitive. I teased her quite a bit by licking her inner thighs then I slowly and lightly circle my tongue around her clit then use my bottom of my tongues to illicit a response from her.
Then I alternate between slow and aggressive painting, soft-licking and applying some pressure by sucking her clitoris. I give her a good 10 min of tongue lashing before ramping up the speed. She was responsive and very wet. She start to let out lot of moan and I can feel her body keep squirming, shivering, jerking and shaking uncontrollingly and keep rubbing her pussy to my tongue when reach her spot. I slowly adding more pressure and she was moaning and whining as feel she loved it.

Love Making:★★★★ ★
Capped on and I spilt some saliva on her pussy to make it slippery as it was already very wet. She cling on to me tightly locking her hip and thigh as I pump her in missionary. We were bust frenching and I pump her furiously, hard hard, deep deep and long long as she let out stereo surround moaning and whining expression of “ah ah ah ah ah”.  She said "oh god". The coordination was good and her moaning expression was priceless and she seem to be enjoying it. The thigh of her pussy make me cum shortly. We tool a short rest and she napped on my chest after the first round and dozed off for a while.

She start teasing me by giving me HJ and we grope each. She catbath me again and then she tickle my cock .Capped on and she ride me in cow gal and then we change to lotus.I feel being rape. I rock her in a up down movement for a while and I remove my cock and move to the edge of the bed and pump her in doggie. Slowly, I hold on to her waist and adjusted my hip area to have a firm grip, then hold on to the side of her hip. I gave her a very long, deep and turbo thrust. Slowly, I accelerate to the highest speed and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” was so kinky and make me want to pump her non stop and  furiously.At this point, i could feel her pussy gripping my cock tightly. Her body was shaking and jerking furiously. She ask me not to stop and moaned “faster…faster…harder.. harder!!”. I am very sure she had reach her climax and I saw white juice oozing kept flowing out non stop when i pull out my cock from her pussy. Some even dripped onto the floor. That was my highest point as i shoot all my cum inside the condom. She assist to remove my full tank condom and commented keng mak mak as she show me my condom full tank of sperm. Both of us were sweating and exhausted, she lie on my chest and we hug and cuddle a while before heading for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady. Communication with her was easy without the need of any translator as she can speak and understand simple English. Very obedient type with good attitude. Make effort and goes all out to serve and pamper you. GFE was high as I feel being pamper through the session making me like her lover.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy my time with her as we have good chemistry and i feel comfortable with her without any commercial feel. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. Guy, what’s are you waiting for? Book her fast?

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud ofMan2adventurous has much to be proud of

FR for Sisley from GMC (2shots)

OKT: Very fast response and instructions was clear!

Location: East side, very clean! Best place after so many I have went too

Face: Discount 5% but it is exactly is her so no worries

Personality: Will make you feel comfortable, love to talk! Like meeting an old friend and her English is way above average the whole 90mins we keep talking. Got chance for OVN

Boobs: Usually I don’t like small boobs but her’s just nice! Beautiful nipple to suck on

French: No french but she will kiss just make sure your breath is clean

BBBJ: Normal, cus she got braces so cannot DT understandable

Painting: She not shave but trimmed, play with her clit she LOVE it her moan get loader when orgasm

FJ: Did missionary, doggy, lazy dog style for first shot! Pussy was tight and warm if you use the right CD. Rest for awhile chit chatting and recover. Second shot was quick as I left 10mins missionary still tight and warm!

Play by the rules and respect her decision, we both want to have fun and play safe! She left 1 more week so grab her fast.

If you like my review please reward me with some reputation, thank you very much🙏🏽 (Got 1 more image if you want can PM me)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1