The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 01-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jujuicynut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Humble fr for Jersey - Lust

Looks: With make up look more like the pictures!

Body: Skinny, not fat but not that skinny either! Has a nice ass for...

Boobs: Natural big, soft and squishy!

French: I didn't really initiate, so no frenching for me today, but instead, light quick pecks and kisses.

BBBJ: Received it in the shower!! Woots! Washing halfway and she went down and BBBJ but only for a short while. Then proceed to bed room

FJ: 9/10 She's tight!! She moans really well too and gives the 'please fuck me good' face! Made her cum before my first shot, finished in missionary. Second shot too tired maybe, just finished with HJ and balls licking!

GFE: She snuggled close to me after first shot and we just laid there and catch our breaths! hahaha then just talked abit about this and that. And before that also ice breaker really nicely!
Old 01-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Notice the drop in standard from dome 1. Seems like when op for 2 shots, one shot and they call the girls if finish already want to chase you away. Worse is they want you to pay upfront first. Seems like dome 1 slowly becoming like dome 2....
I didn't encounter such before. Which stables did you go to?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 01-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 9
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Fr for jade
Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945780&highlight=

Wanted to go for jade yesterday but she was fully booked thru out the night but had the chance to book her this morning would like to thank OKT for helping to arrange the session with her. Location that was provided was near the Mrt slight walking distance easy for commuters. when i entered the room i was greeted by Jade she is not the prettiest out there but gives of a warm and lovely smile that will get you attached thru the session. She helped me to undress and head to the shower and clean me up and wiped me dry. We then proceeded
to the bed she started teasing me by giving me a sensual licks and arousing my little bro slow and sensual pace and tongue caressing just makes me want more really super teaser make me cannot endure already., i returned the favour and teased her back i got to say love fondling her boobs and sucking on her nips. She really enjoyed the painting.I felt so good that she was enjoying the moment with me. Started with her riding and we switched to doggy and then we ended in missionary. She was accommodating and no complains. Really put feeling into the deed. Feels like making love instead of commercial. She really enjoy the session together with her reactions that turn me on and make me want more.

Overall: i had a very good time and for the amount spend so worth while
Old 01-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
Bassbooming is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...3&highlight=lv

Just tried LV from Seduction.

Look : 80 to 85% similar to photo.
Body : slim and slender like a model. Well proportioned healthy look with real B cup boobs.

Skin tone is more towards fair and smooth.

BBBJ : Yes very slurppy with lots of saliva
French : Yes
Pussy : Shaved
Massage : Given light massage during rest time.
FJ : Quite horny and prefer fast and furious banging. Keep pushing you to go faster n faster.

Overall can consider a RTF bonk on the overall package. Her character is quite cheerful and positive. English is decent level for normal conservation.
Old 01-07-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
Bena from Galaxyxscorts

Finally this stable operate and is one of the kind and reliable one 👍

OKT: Responsive and instruction clear.

Look: 9/10 Real Chio, she knows how to make up well and if bring her out confirm alot guys will take a glance.

Body: 9/10 Slim and Curvy figure, skin well maintain and she is quite fair, Natural Boobs with sensitive nips

Pussy: 9/10 Clean shaved, tight and wet easily, no smell and we had 69

Frenching: 10/10 Very Passionate type, and we had B2B massage, when I hug her tightly we had DFK, she knows this job well and willing to serve me by all means

Bbbj: 9/10 Every inch of my rod she ensure I get it warm in her mouth, and deepthroat to my base. Great suction.

Fj: 9/10 No KY needed and she easily wet. She grind and ride me well. Great stamina. Top notch service from her. Accomadative

Overall: This stable is one of the stable I recommend, no landmine and hope they will bring in more gems
Bro posted here is Truth! She is open and willing to serve me like a king!
Let the pic show everything

Old 01-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 16
daniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to behold

Fanta
Big C
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946409

Fanta is a very beautiful girl with an average height of around 160 cm. She has a slim figure and exudes a naughty and sexy vibe in a red sexy outfit.

When Fanta greeted me at the door, her sweet smile immediately made me feel welcome. She effortlessly broke the ice, and we quickly became comfortable with each other.

As she undressed, I couldn't help but admire her slim and sexy body, accentuated by a beautifully enhanced pair of breasts.
Her body was so just too perfect that just watching her strip make me hard.

Foreplay was a good with lots of passionate kissing, licking, teasing, and a slow descent BBBJ. We proceeded to a 69 position, as her pussy looked too good to resist. No bad smell detected.

She capped me in the 69 position, which I found to be an exciting move.
She start off with reverse cow girl, lowering herself onto my fully erected dick.

The view was incredibly hot as I admire her tattoo. Feels like fucking a naughty whore that you picked up in a club..

We switched between multiple positions, doggy style was the best. Her round and perky ass loves to be pound on. Towards the end, changed to missionary and finally finished inside her.

I only had one shot with Fanta during this visit, it was good session. I spent the remaining time cuddling and chatting. RTF for sure!

Old 01-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Galaxyxscorts - Cream

OKT: as usual can tcss, very responsive and instruction is clear.

Look: 9/10 Prettier in person. Gnd vibes

Body: 9/10 Smooth skin, petite, natural boobs nips sensitive, will moans when I sucking and lick.

Bbbj: 10/10 continuous sucking and bobbing my rod for a at least 20 minutes, licking and kissing my ball. Great suction and effortless DT.

Cim: Yes 1st shot in her mouth

Frenching: 9/10 speak fluently

Fj: 9.5/10 Wet tight pussy. Guess she workout often, stamina is good and able to take my deep pounding. Activated her horny button by adjusting my tempo.. her loud moans makes my blood boil man, carry up and fuck her. And finish in doggy position.

Overall: Hope bro chai continue to bring in more gem like cream

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946398&highlight=
Old 01-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkowang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raine - GC24

Looks & Figure:
Poly xmm kind of look and figure. Slim, to the point of thin, very petite 1.5 m plus minus, with C cuppers.

BBBJ & FJ:
All SOP moves, but something about this girl just made me so turned on. The way she touches is very light and gentle, in deliberate slow motion - it's something to be experienced! Same way she did her BBBJ - slow, steady and licking the shaft tentatively. I found it all very erotic and couldn't wait to start humping her. So much so that when it finally started, 1st shot was over pretty quickly. Maybe that was her intention

Laid down to rest a while and her magic touches got me up again in like 10 minutes, honestly. She probably aroused herself too.

2nd round lasted longer and sweatier. Best part is, when that familiar feeling built up ... I switched over to pumping her hard in missionary, then pulled out, removed the cap and released, while we were still tightly locked together. Hahahahhh ... cum sprayed all over her body and mine, from navel to just below the neck, extra messy! Got playfully smacked for that later in the shower ...

Even after the 2 shots, she was still keen to do some GFE and we cuddled back on the bed.

RTF material... she's perfect!
Old 01-07-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I didn't encounter such before. Which stables did you go to?
be happy u never encounted.

i encounter 1 afew weeks back...

ownself shower
not interested in anything
dead fish
when i left, i even have to open the door myself to leave....

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 01-07-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hiraeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro LF for bringing such an amazing girl to our shores

Stable: LF, very fuss free and easy to communicate
Name: Bless
Looks: WYSIWYG, very pretty, exactly like how she looks like in the video
Body: Soft big boobs, for boobs lovers this is heaven, very good to hold
French: Fluent once she gets into the mood, if not light pecks here and there
BBBJ: This is where she shines like all the bros that gave her a review, Great suction, very sloppy, takes it deep and has the eye contact with you, she knows what she is doing for sure
FJ: Very wild once she's in the mood, accomodating to many different positions but doing her missionary is the best, watching her two big headlights bounce while doing the deed, very pleasing view

GFE: Through the roof from start to finish, from the moment you open the door, she doesn't look at the time in between shots, her smile is very sweet, very easy to communicate with, she is ok with English

RTF: If I recover in time before she leaves

Bros, this one really can't be missed
Old 01-07-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xincty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ohio, Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=ohio

LOOKS: charming face, looks very innocent.

BOOBS: B cup

BODY: petite with some meat in right places in her body

BBBJ: can tell she is young and not the exp. But nvtheless i give her thumbs up for working hard and for following my instructions

FJ: accommodating, very wet pussy. She is somehow tight for me

GFE: can converse a bit in english. Not too bad.always smile kind of characters

RTF: 50/50, aiming for Jersey
Old 01-07-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946649

Okt - Fast response, very nice to point out where to park before i even asked.

Location - Easy to find parking spot and quiet surroundings.

When I arrived at her place, she was hiding behind the door, sneaking a peak at me. Sooooo cute

Face - Similar to photos, fair skin and she's more cute type than beautiful, definitely will take a second look if you're outside

French - Speaks french fluently. Non-stop kissing once foreplay during foreplay

Bbbj - Average BBBJ, able to do deep throad and lick on the balls

Fj - I signalled her that I want to lie down, I capped myself and started off with missionary, I lift her legs high up and thrusting inside her already wet pussy. With each thrust, I hear the lovely piak piak sound and see her beautiful face it assures me that she is enjoying it and also feel her pussy cramping on my dick.

Switched a few position and finally ended up in cow girl where I want to burry my face in between her huge BOOBs and suck her nipples like a hungry baby. I was already very hard and I grope her ass pushing them towards me in sync with momentum of her riding. Good 3 minutes and finally released.

She helped me cleaned up and gave me a good massage as there were time left. Wash up and left a happy man.

Overall: Nice lady with huge boobs suitable for all bros who are boob lover.
RTF: when vitamin M replenishes
Old 01-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5288 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
had more misses than hit in dome1

until i saw Hebe coming back, i told myself not to let the chance slip. wasted no time and msg FG to get a slot, told me the earliest slot was a night, lan lan wait lor..

overall experience she really has good gfe, although milf category. wash u up clean in the bathroom. Good BBBJ + DT followed by deep AR.

Looks 7.5/10
Body 8/10
Boobs C
BBBJ 9/10 (can DT all the way dam shiok)
FJ 8.5/10 (multiple positions no complains)
massage 8/10
GFE 8/10

Amazingly she is can speak english n chinese!! no language barrier!

*FG, the place need better showerhead... hahaha
Upz u +13 pam pams for the great FR sharing !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 01-07-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Moon77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: SISLEY

OKT:10/10 Simple and easy with instructions. No issues.

Looks: 8/10 A very small and petite girl. She told me she is only 22 years old. Looks cute. With braces.

Body: 8/10 More to tanned skin kind. No scars or stretch marks.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural. Not too big for her size. Just nice to grab.

BBBJ: 9/10 Quite good. Although only 1 motion up down and less tongue swirling. But it feels good.

Frenching: 5/10 Okay to french for a few seconds and she will pull away. So maybe not DFK kind.

Painting: Did not try. She told me she felt a little "dirty" if someone licks her and she said some customers lick her anal . She said if they licked her anal she will reject frenching or kissing. Point to note for bros who want french. haha.

FJ: 8/10 1 tone moans and gets quite loud. Lucky not hotel. haha.

Communication: 10/10 Can speak perfect english. She even knows the word "sadist" when she told me some customers prefer to see her pain. So i guess english is very good.

GFE: 9/10 Very chatty and keep talking non stop hahaha. Will not feel uneasy around. Can talk about anything.
Old 01-07-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pussinboot is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946407

Taking a break from writing kinky sex stories for a quick FR on Texas from Lust365 .
Sweet 24 year old.
Natural D cups with pinkish brownish nipples.
Slim with a perky butt. Minimal frenching.
Very experienced BBBJ.
But fucking virginally tight!
Overall 8/10.

Just go fuck her aleady!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1