The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc
bro can share A or B maid contact.... thx....
Old 14-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday noon arrange to meet her at LP, than when i reach there i saw a lady that look a bit old and when i reply her message, her phone notifications came in..i thought, her looks were slightly below average maybe due to age but still ok..

just when i was going to go over, a message came in again saying she is buying things in the shop near the entrance which is not the area where i saw that lady ,(talking about coicidence)

i went to the shop and saw her, i was stunned........the lady standing there was wearing a dress above knee and when i saw her face, it was breathtaking....she looks beautiful....i was aroused....i told myself it couldnt be her..i wouldnt have such luck...

the lady walk beside me and talk in a soft voice, are you b?it was than that i know it is her!i couldnt believe my luck!i say yes, she ask me to wait for her a while as she was buying some stuff with her friends..i walk around and waited for her,when she was done, she apologise for making me wait so long, i told her it was ok.

originally we were suppose to go eat bakut teh, but as the timing i book the hotel was approaching, i ask her if she was hungry she say no. so i told her that we proceed to hotel first, she say ok.when we were walking to the taxi stand,she was walking closely to me brushing against me skin to skin occasionally..than we were waiting for the taxi, she keep saying why is the taxi so long...
Old 14-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Screwing maids

when it was nearly our turn, she bended over to pick up her stuff, i was thinking, what colour would she be wearing undeR??black?? white??to realise she wore a white one...a white pair of shorts hidden nicely inside...i was a bit dissappointed...but well at least others also did not see it..it was than i noticed she was wearing a black bra inside..i keep stealing glances at it...

when we went in the room, she say she love the place, which was really beeauiful and nice and she love the bears!i ask her to lie down and i massage her..

she did so, i massage from her legs, to her backsiide, slowly and with a bit of pressure, to her body and her neck.i lie down beside her and sniff her smell, it was so fragrant.i ask her if i can kiss her, she replied softly yes..than i peck a kiss on her lips, withdraw than she come nearer than our tongues were toughing.my hands were than moving along her back and to her south teasing her ...after around 15 minutes, she say b..can i take off my clothes?i say ok,than she stripped and i unhook her black bra and remove her short..

i kiss her again, this time my hands were roaming along her body,down to her thighs and roaming outside her "doorr"i was licking her nipples occasionally biting softly, she asked me not to bite as she does not like it. than she told me to put my finger in her which i did, after a short while she was wet..she whisper softly to me
"b, i am wet" i told her i know, she was asking me to go inside her and why i took so long

she was holding my head tightly as my finger go in and out of her faster and faster than after a short while she release a bit of force.. than we proceeded to me lying down and her on top and she say she was very comfortable and after a short while, she was saying i must be very comfortable as she is doing the driving, so we swop position with me on top and her below..i ask if she can bj me, she say no, she dun know and she dun like when i show her a video of an av actress doing it.

than we were trying to do it standing and doggie which was suggested by her ,but as i was rather inexperience, we couldnt manage to do this 2 position..then she was saying i am very strong why so long haven cum...she was talking to it and saying if it doesnt like her is it...than she keep hj me wanting me to cum so that i cannot have sex with wife..but she failed...than as time was approaching, we went in and bath together, me touching her body again..i still couldnt believe i would manage to have sex with such a beautiful lady..she says she want this every week...i ask to take photos of her, she refused saying later i shared it on facebook...

sorry for the poor writing and no photos, this was as best as i can write..will try getting some next time round
Old 14-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
BoyKen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyKen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently I got into an escapade with a maid myself too. And damn was it steamy. She worked in a HDB residental area in the Central area.

I see her quite a few times hanging at the park in my area every 6:30pm on my way home almost everyday. Especially lately during the World Cup period. Shes always sitted parked next to an old lady on a wheelchair. Everytime I would pass her, I will just give a glance and smile.

So one day, me being curious after reading all your posts here, I decided to start a convo. I found out she was Indonesian Catholic. First came in my mind was, she must religion or so I tot.

Me, "I see you here often." Her, "Hi yes, my ma'am she likes this location."
Me, "Dont u mingle around with the other maids?" Her, "Actually here in Sg I am quite a loner."

We talk for quite abit, found out her age and name. She was reluctant to give her number at first as she was worried it would be passed around but right at the part when I was making a move she said, "How bout you give me ur number and I will sms u."

Jackpot.

Took awhile but she eventually did the next night. So after that day somehow I did not manage to see her as often. We msged quite often even telling me things like how she felt dirty and wanted to bathe. And how she found Sg man quite arrogant.

Until one day, when I was settling something at my CC and there she was, in the store room all alone, picking up some things for her employees i might assume. I went with no reason, and gave her a shocked.

Me, "What are doing here?"
Her, "omg you shocked me, I almost tot I was gonna get robbed"

We spoke a few words when suddenly one thing let to another and i ended up making out with her and groping her breast. You could tell she was a newbie as she just liked kissing. I touched her breast hard and continued to below, put my hand in her jeans and could feel that she was semi shaved. Asked her to licked my nipple and down. I purposely pushed her head down to my little one with a lil force coz she was reluctant. She ended going down on me with her tight mouth and continue to licking my balls. From her bj I know she was definately a virgin. But just then, a noise interupted us. So we held back and stopped. She got up, wiped her mouth and said "omg sorry sir"

I told her its okay, we will meet again.

That night she messaged me "We should meet again"

And bros here is a sneak peak of the action I had. I sneaked a photo or 2 during he escapade.. Up my points for more ya...

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/19628183/
http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/19628197/
Old 14-07-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
BoyKen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBoyKen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently I got into an escapade with a maid myself too. And damn was it steamy. She worked in a HDB residental area in the Central area.

I see her quite a few times hanging at the park in my area every 6:30pm on my way home almost everyday. Especially lately during the World Cup period. Shes always sitted parked next to an old lady on a wheelchair. Everytime I would pass her, I will just give a glance and smile.

So one day, me being curious after reading all your posts here, I decided to start a convo. I found out she was Indonesian Catholic. First came in my mind was, she must religion or so I tot.

Me, "I see you here often." Her, "Hi yes, my ma'am she likes this location."
Me, "Dont u mingle around with the other maids?" Her, "Actually here in Sg I am quite a loner."

We talk for quite abit, found out her age and name. She was reluctant to give her number at first as she was worried it would be passed around but right at the part when I was making a move she said, "How bout you give me ur number and I will sms u."

Jackpot.

Took awhile but she eventually did the next night. So after that day somehow I did not manage to see her as often. We msged quite often even telling me things like how she felt dirty and wanted to bathe. And how she found Sg man quite arrogant.

Until one day, when I was settling something at my CC and there she was, in the store room all alone, picking up some things for her employees i might assume. I went with no reason, and gave her a shocked.

Me, "What are doing here?"
Her, "omg you shocked me, I almost tot I was gonna get robbed"

We spoke a few words when suddenly one thing let to another and i ended up making out with her and groping her breast. You could tell she was a newbie as she just liked kissing. I touched her breast hard and continued to below, put my hand in her jeans and could feel that she was semi shaved. Asked her to licked my nipple and down. I purposely pushed her head down to my little one with a lil force coz she was reluctant. She ended going down on me with her tight mouth and continue to licking my balls. From her bj I know she was definately a virgin. But just then, a noise interupted us. So we held back and stopped. She got up, wiped her mouth and said "omg sorry sir"

I told her its okay, we will meet again.

That night she messaged me "We should meet again"

And bros here is a sneak peak of the action I had. I sneaked a photo or 2 during he escapade.. Up my points for more ya...

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/19628183/
http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/19628197/
Old 14-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
i still couldnt believe i would manage to have sex with such a beautiful lady..
Congrats and welcome to the club.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 14-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro sammygirlgirl, u did it raw? how u managed to go out on sunday?
Old 14-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Deatheater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a maid once but she is not into it but met her friend and at the end have a ons with her friend.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Bro sammygirlgirl, u did it raw? how u managed to go out on sunday?
Bro 4getful, how u know I did raw??she was asking me to get condom which I did but when we were in the heat of the moment,we forgot everything,happen too fast..

I went out after I bring my daughter back home from her dance.told my co I going walk around in orchard and maybe go gym.i left at 3 and was home and 9..
Old 14-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deatheater View Post
Have a maid once but she is not into it but met her friend and at the end have a ons with her friend.
Bro,power..u mean she not into it and intro her friend to u?? Thought normally they get very jealous and wont share??mine told me not to have sex with other girl..want me for herself,i dont mind since she is so pretty and think her figure is great!too many contacts might have no time entertain them..
Old 14-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:

Bro,power..u mean she not into it and intro her friend to u?? Thought normally they get very jealous and wont share??mine told me not to have sex with other girl..want me for herself,i dont mind since she is so pretty and think her figure is great!too many contacts might have no time entertain them..
me maid fb too...
got very angry and jeolous when me hinted to intro her frens...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 14-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster_abt View Post
Any bros want some pinoy maid contact can pm me. (A) super busty..for milf lovers only. (B) busty..super good bbbj and riding. Got too much already. Wanted to release some. Both of them off on sunday only. Need a little sweet talk.. no ask money, topups or present etc

Bro u mind sharing me the ctc ? Tks bro n advance.
Old 14-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

haha...support for more stories...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no photos, this was as best as i can write..will try getting some next time round
Bro,At least pixs of her neh neh & pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Bros can advise on hotel 81 booking on Sunday? I only go there on weekdays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1