The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 29-06-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 7
Harruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud ofHarruper has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for May
From Flirty
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945499&highlight=

Looks 8.5/10 Fair looking lady with a sweet smile

Body 9/10 Short petie lady with smooth to the touch skin and nice rounded B cup

Frenching 8.5/10 Passionate and gentle swords meet.

Bbbj 9/10 Slow gentle and short with lot of action

Fj 9/10 Did doggie, cowgirl and then and finally finish in missionary. She can take quite the pounding and will play with herself during.
Old 29-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bena from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?p=2...7#post22443187

OKT: Fast reply, friendly as always. Can ask many question about the girl.

Look: 5% off from the pic, really smooth skin, quite fair

Boobs: Natural B cup, small nipple good for sucking

Painting: shaved, no smell, very delicious

FJ: after bathing, gave me a good back massage with good strength then apply baby oil then start b2b damn shiok. Her skin is super smooth. Told me to face upwards and continue b2b with some DFK, love her juicy lips. auto 69 for a good 10mins then caps on. She got good stamina able to ride long. First shot in missionary. Second shot in doggie. Doggie must try, the ass got the right amount of meat.

BBBJ: long and sensual BJ able to DT

GFE: able to communicate in english without GT, cuddle and chit chat in between shots

Rtf: yes 100% must go before she leaves
Old 29-06-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shadownod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

28/06/23
Fr for Honda from ClubFriday
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944346

Looks: 10/10
To me, she looked better in real life, even when her pics already looked good. Was greeted by her wearing a black dress that accentuated her curves and cleavage.

Body: 10/10
Legit jaw dropping figure. Her tits were E for Enormous. Literally the moment I stepped in she planted her huge mounds onto my face. I couldnt be happier.

GFE: 9/10
I have never met another girl as hardworking and polite as her. She literally treated me like a king and tried her best to pamper me whenever possible. She was also playing music in the room, and she was vibing with it while we were doing the deed. Even when she was tired after the first round, she offered me a massage.

BBBJ: 9/10
Oh my god, her technique was amazing. I was legit hanging on for dear life. She knew what to do with her hands while taking in my rod. Her suction was also simply great.

Paizuri: 10/10
Yoooo, this is my favourite. Whenever i see this in JAV i really wanted to do it in real life. Absolute favourite. She sandwiched my rod between those voluptuous mounds and went to work. 3 different positions. My god, it was amazing. Unfortunately, as i suffer from Death Grip Syndrome, I couldnt finish, she even got tired after doing it for 10 minutes each round. Felt kinda bad, but i enjoyed myself thoroughly.

FJ: 8/10
After capping on, she was very accommodating to my requests. Both shots ended here. Once in doggy, other in missionary. She could sync our movements so i could feel stimulated better. No KY needed as well.

RTF: fuck yea
Whenever vitamin M returns, I'll pay her a visit again. She's simply too good, like an angel sent from heaven.
Old 29-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigmax is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...943&highlight=

FR for Paris from Flirty girls

Okt-10/10 super friendly and recommend a jem for me

Location -10/10 central area near to mrt

Looks- 8/10 young , 25+ look so cute in person. Exactly same as video given by okt.

Boob- B cub, not so big not too small. Perfect size for me to grab and suck.

Shower -10/10 awesome , she put soap all over me and started massage me with her body. Soapy massage 🤩🤩 . Also started to stroke my D.

Bbbj- 11/10 awesome experience. She started at shower. Goes all the way down. Started with a nice oil massage and started to lick my balls. She enjoys a lot . Her way of using tongue is awesome and she will look at you in a horny way.

French 9/10 too good. Soft lips and soft tongue. She will non stop suck. We started in the shower.

Pussy-7/10 with hair but too nice. She enjoys painting her. She goes so high.

FJ -10/10 no complaints she will takes all in. She like to get fj for too long. After finish still horny. Did a nice 2 shots.

Massage -10/10 awesome. Feel so relaxed. Same as a spa. She massage full body with some oil.

Gfe-10/10 super high. She take care of you as a king. She is super friendly and can speak English so well.

Overall 10/10 awesome experience. Guy don't miss this gem. Hi grab her before she leaves.

Rft- of course yes if I got time.
Old 29-06-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First blood for CF Seoul y’day

Thanks to the OKT for making it happened. Lucky me I get to bang her at one of my fav place as she had to shift there for just one day! Anyone who bang Jane before shd be familiar with it.

Location is at G area.

Look is 9/10. Combination of fair, chio and cuteness! She’s 25 btw.

Body is 9/10. Boobs is man-made C but hard. Body is curvy, no tummy. Ass is solid and firm.

She shines in FJ and GFE. Her pussy is tight and wet. Well, it’s been a while since her last fuck and apparently pussy juice kept flowing out of her sweet pussy during FJ. She can take heavy pounding. And she rides vigorously too. Managed to finished 02 shots and both FJ were lengthy fuck!

In between shots, she will lie by your side and talk to you like a FB. Non-commercial feeling. She told me her sister is more sexy and slimmer. So I’m thinking of banging her younger sis next.

Overall is a great bonk and I really wanted to get first blood to test on newbie tight pussy!
Old 29-06-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

AP ALERT

FR for Bless from Lover's Fortress (LF)

Bros this is the real deal- chio, banging bod, great skills in bed coupled with superb English and the knowledge of how to cocktease....

I went in the session tired from a lot of travel but immediately came on form (and on her lol) upon initial meeting. Super pretty, a fit bod with some semblance of abs and a super round butt but the main highlights are her headlights which are superb and sensitive.

BBBJ-wise is the type that if you just let go will CIM type and the technique is there- in fact after I applied safety measures I released within 7 mins for my first shot in missionary. Second I cut her short, pulled myself from under her from our 69 position and went doggy as I wanted to appreciate that work-of-art ass a little bit more.

Oh, by the way she's super responsive to stimuli and as some bros have already highlighted, working her pussy is a sure way to get things hot and heavy later on 555.

Anyways, I would leave the fun to you bros to try her but I would place her in the same category as Magic who is my muse lol. Already itching to book another slot with her.

Looks: 9.5/10 Easily beats out a lot of those $250+ options available now, pics are accurate
Body: 9.5/10 She goes to the gym and it shows, superb ass and low body fat
Boobs: 10/10 I joked with her that at the end of her stay they are going to be sore from all the attention given to them
DFK: Not so much a tongue fighter but passionate kissing
Paint: Yes, and she enjoys it a lot
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Skilled at this and knows how to alternate tempo/suction
FJ: 10/10 Wild, wild, wet with genuine expressions and moans
GFE: 10/10 Good command of English and super chatty, she's travelled quite a bit (although not for this line of work). She even knows where I stay in Tokyo lol. I suspect by the end of her stay got many gongtao cases and she would be able to understand the concept of CPF very well
RTF: already wanting to but time is being a bitch

As a senior bro mentor would say- MAI TU LIAO
Old 29-06-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bouncyasset is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR
Lady: Mustang
Stable: Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...hlight=mustang

Looks: 9 gorgeous lady. Plus she has long hair, made her really very attractive. Photos looks close in real
Body: 9.5 petite, little to no fats on her tummy
Boobs: 10 handful C cups
Bj: 9 suctions are on point. Eye to eye also have make it very sensual and sexy
Fj: 9 adventurous and playful. Did missionary, uncapped and did 69. I was so tempted hearing het pussy was damn wet. Damn finished up in doggy. Holding her hips and pumping her from behind. Till cannot buey tahan super siok!

Rtf: yes! Damn solid
Old 29-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 7
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Pretty GND who's a sex siren

FR for Mori (teeruklover)

Written about her in her previous tour and I'm pleased to report that she is just as sweet, horny and full of GFE as before.

What I really love about her is that she's totally non-commercial despite having a few previous tours around Asiapac. She's super shy about taking the lead and will blush at the start. When you take the lead she will follow it and really aim to please you (except where its hurting her like slapping face etc).

Like many ladies, once you unlock her horniness, she will go crazy. For Mori, easiest way is to sayang her gently then when she's horny I can guarantee you will be left sweating, panting and asking for water.

At $180/2 shots I think there is good value here in the sense that you're getting a pretty gal (photo accurate) and an absolute tigress in bed if you can unleash her.

Looks: 8.5/10 (Pretty all natural face)
Body: 7/10 (Womanly with some baby fat)
Boobs: 7/10 Natural large B-C? Very nice to hold and attack
DFK: 10/10 (Passionate DFK, can do whole session)
Paint: Yes and she loves it!
Fingering: Gentle at first, very susceptible to G-spot stimuli
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (A good amount of improvement here- much more tongue flicking during the deed, a bit like Ida/Ada from Blackpink)
FJ: 10/10 (Like doing with GF)
GFE: 9/10 (very friendly and aims to please. Super easy to talk to and is super cute when she's trying to figure out her English)
RTF: Confirm one.
Old 29-06-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 5
covidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to beholdcovidd is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946126
FR: Fasai
A true beauty indeed.
Very fair girl, her looks definitely grows on you.
pretty, sweet looking girl with a great body her eyes are really charming.

Service & attitude wise, I would rate it 10/10. For me personally, I would say her special treatment is when she shower with you. Even though I took quite some time for my first shot, she didn’t complain or pull a long face. She will make you feel at ease.

Highly recommended. She will probably be always fully book Just a matter of time. She's a sweet lady and easy to connect with. Very patient during 2nd round Throughout the whole session she's very wet. She's definitely a rare gem for sure. I'm glad I took the chance and got the opportunity to meet her. Please treat her well bros. She deserves to be treated very well.
Old 29-06-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Gigi from GMC 29th June 2023

Stable: compliment them more than I've thrown shade at them. Prompt (& friendly depends, on which operator I got). Takes care of their girls and all the girls have been hits for me. Skipped the last batch as there were no live pics/vidéo & discount too much.
Looks: bo zhun. buay siang ee eh photo/video tapi buay pai.
Coms: bo issue
Boobs: buay tua. B. Jem eh ka swee.
Body: swee, ho kwa
Painting: ho jiak
FJ: ka ho ah, wa suka. Ez 2shots.
GFE: buay pai. Initially ice queen.
Not into the other acronyms so no comments.
RTF: maybe, new girl coming eh Jem ka friendly

Another girl with no sbf FR wth. I see a trend and I think I'm catching on.
Old 29-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
kahalo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Milin she is a real catch.
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946020

Face: Pretty and has that young next door girl look. Like next door neighbour feel.

Body: super sexy, super slim, peachy ass, she is really a turn on! her boobs are huge. When i grab her boobs it felt like two soft pillows keep running finger against her nipples. And can hear small soft moans

Painting: shaved, but maybe got alittle stub but i didn't mind. When she arch her back and pull the bedsheet around her, really make me want eat her faster and really get my face in there. She can get wet quite easily.

Frenching: Very honored to have such a chio FL kiss me with such passion like girlfriend. My hands start exploring her wonderful body.

BBBJ: willing to keep going, duration was a solid 10 min plus she got small mouth so suction feels full and good. She definitely has a good working attitude.

FJ: the build up of sexual tension was there, so when i got to fuck her, it was like an instant relief to feel her wet tight pussy. So fucking shiok. She know how to control her body. To ride and move against your thrusting patterns.

RTF: If time permits. For bros who is keen to visit her, please continue to be nice to her. Didn't regret visiting her.

Old 29-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Lynn, Club Friday

I originally wanted to book an ML, but at the last minute, the ML canceled on me. I immediately checked for alternative options and checked with Bro CF and Lynn was available.

The hype of her Korean vibe is real. Head turner beauty with awesome body.
We started with light French kissing. When I touched her body, I noticed that she had an S-shaped figure. She had a big butt and and nicely enhanced breasts, and and a petite frame, she didn't have much of a tummy either. she knows how to make you feel good. Her strong GFE removed the commercial feel of the session.

My only complaint is that there was only one bathroom, so everyone had to share it.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience, But it could be because I was her first customer of the day, so her energy still full. She maintained eye contact throughout, which was a major turn-on.

Face: 9/10 - As reviews stated. korean vibe beauty!

Body: 8/10 - Despite being short, she had the right curves in the right places. When hugging her, I could feel her S-shaped figure, and her butt was quite big. She had enhanced breasts that were nice to grab. No stretch marks on her tummy, and no visible tummy either.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Really experienced, if didnt stop her will release load already.

FJ (Full Service): 10/10 - Tut this was probably the best experience I've had. Her GFE and skills in making me feel good and turned on, the eye contact was top-notch.

Will I Return? Yes, definitely.

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944345

Old 29-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 5
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks OKT for the fast arrangement for first blood

Cream from Galaxyxscorts

Looks: she look late 20's, milf looking, skin white and smooth, prettier then photo posted.

Body: Meat at the right point, Curvy figure and her perky ass seduce me the most, able to let me smack and grab.

Boobs: light brown sensitive nips, able to let me fondle and suck, Natural

Bbbj: Very good suction, take good care of my entire rod, lick my 2 balls wetish and even my rod like an ice-cream. Able to suck for long and end my first shot splashing on her face.

Fj: we had cowgirl at first she ride me well, no weight or pressure feel, flip her over for missionary she got no black and her moan is loud.

Rtf: Worth for return 👍

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946398&highlight=
Old 29-06-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946427&highlight=

Hebe is back! Gonna book her soon!
Old 29-06-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Dragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Jade
FG
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945780&highlight=

Looks: 8/10 To me, she leans towards pre-milf than syt. So adjust expectations accordingly. Otherwise she has a cute face and a pretty smile.

Body: 9/10 She has a very good body slim figure with nice boobs thou not on the big side to accompany them

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Gave me a thorough cleaning in shower and started right there, as she knelt and blew me.

French: Frenching was very natural as she searched for my lips during missionary etc

Fj: 8.5/10 very passionate when doing the deed multiple positions and you can tell she climaxes as she hugs you tight and frenching tempo increases

Overall: A very worth while bonk at the price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1