The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-07-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Bro can read here:

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singa...210718-1170485

But I didn't subscribe. So cannot read the full article. XD
Better dun share the details here if u have it if not might rub salt in the wound of MLs staying at the areas.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Better dun share the details here if u have it if not might rub salt in the wound of MLs staying at the areas.
Aren't we suppose to help each other for the bros here to stay away from those areas mentioned in the news?
Why is it the other way round to protect the MLs now?

Anyway, I have found the full article online. But not gonna share it publicly here.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

see the article picture already know which page they referring to... sad
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 19-07-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aren't we suppose to help each other for the bros here to stay away from those areas mentioned in the news?

Anyway, I have found the full article online. But not gonna share it publicly here.
Hi bro can share the link? Thank you in advance!
Old 19-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

bro can share please?
Old 19-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
see the article picture already know which page they referring to... sad
Exactly. Better stay low for the next few days.

I have see some MLs taken down their ads.
Smart move and well informed than us here.
Old 19-07-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Exactly. Better stay low for the next few days.

I have see some MLs taken down their ads.
Smart move and well informed than us here.

got people bao-toh, confirm got people pre-warn one....hahaha

but yea, stay low. i think nowadays they may only accept those customers they have verified in their ML Databases.
BTW if you ever up me, do pm me so that i know and can return the favour.
Old 19-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

I think they are scared of dio caught, dio covid, dio traced..

Stressful period
Old 19-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Better buy the newspaper and read the details.

Hope my previous posting had helped the wise MLs to delist fast and stay away from trouble for the time being.

According to the report, the reporter posed as a customer and managed to get a response immediately and confirmed a meeting all in a matter of five minutes. It is either his phone number is already in the database (in other words, he is already a chiongster) or that he is bluffing, because we all know that it is highly unlikely for him to get a booking if his number isn't in the database. In which case, must report him to the authorities to POFMA him.
Old 19-07-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
According to the report, the reporter posed as a customer and managed to get a response immediately and confirmed a meeting all in a matter of five minutes. It is either his phone number is already in the database (in other words, he is already a chiongster) or that he is bluffing, because we all know that it is highly unlikely for him to get a booking if his number isn't in the database. In which case, must report him to the authorities to POFMA him.

Then again, it is possible for him not having his number in database and still manage to get a response. We'll never know for sure tbh, all we can do now is be on high alert alr.

Wont be surprised if the MLs only accept more regular customers for the next few weeks or so, not so much of just numbers in database, just to be safe.
Old 19-07-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Think for the sake of folks in this forum, do get proper knowledge on vaccines.

https://www.who.int/news-room/featur...-vaccines-work

"Some vaccines require multiple doses, given weeks or months apart. This is sometimes needed to allow for the production of long-lived antibodies and development of memory cells. In this way, the body is trained to fight the specific disease-causing organism, building up memory of the pathogen so as to rapidly fight it if and when exposed in the future."

The vaccines help reduce the effects of the virus by letting your body remember. That's the true purpose so ppl don't suffer terribly in a reasonable environment with basic medical resources.

The virus will still be as contagious and as dynamic, that part never change. Do you see influenza dying? Covid is a variation of SARs aka. SARs-2. What mass vaccination is doing is giving herd immunity so this will be like a normal flu. And, likely there is always an updated vaccine that you need to take regularly, like flu vaccine.

Ok, enough of this disgusting medical knowledge in a sex forum. Stopoing here. Cheers.

Basically, it's a Darwinian situation now with Delta variant rampaging. If out of control, vaccines also cannot catch up with covid.
Old 19-07-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Bro, dun b surprised that no record also can book a session. There are some girls that accept no records. Its how u ask, & the chemistry between u2. Ofcos a 3rd factor too.
Old 19-07-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Telegram TT chat down? Hmm
Old 19-07-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Telegram TT chat down? Hmm
sglonelyguy also down.
seem like temporary remove all adv
Old 19-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
sglonelyguy also down.
seem like temporary remove all adv
its funny, the individual sub-sites in slg is not there, but under the main page, at the bottom, latest freelance posts, the details are still there. It's like some half-done cleaning job lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1