The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 09-01-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9981 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

bro Draconian99

up you 19 points

she wore black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconian99 View Post
Waiting for to board plane. Angmoh give me good show. Not really exposed but still cheap thrill~
Old 10-01-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro Draconian99

up you 19 points

she wore black.

wa how u do this? what app?
Old 10-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Yesterday i was quite lucky in the morning when im in the bus going to hougang mrt station. This SYT took the same bus and alight at the same bus stop to hougang mrt station too.

When i know she is taking the train so i faster enter the station and down the escalator. I pretend looking the the monitor to see the timing of the train facing the escalator coming down. And there she is coming down the escalator and her shorts was quite open type. I can see her black underwear(i think is g string or tongs) tru the opening from her left leg side. Woa looks like clean shave as the underwear is quite small, can see like only cover her pussy area only the rest looks smooth and clean.
Old 10-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
CapriceV3522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro Draconian99

up you 19 points

she wore black.

Good work bro, thanks!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
MouAimingPSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Yesterday i was quite lucky in the morning when im in the bus going to hougang mrt station. This SYT took the same bus and alight at the same bus stop to hougang mrt station too.

When i know she is taking the train so i faster enter the station and down the escalator. I pretend looking the the monitor to see the timing of the train facing the escalator coming down. And there she is coming down the escalator and her shorts was quite open type. I can see her black underwear(i think is g string or tongs) tru the opening from her left leg side. Woa looks like clean shave as the underwear is quite small, can see like only cover her pussy area only the rest looks smooth and clean.
Good view bro. After that you did not take the same train as her?
Old 10-01-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MouAimingPSG View Post
Good view bro. After that you did not take the same train as her?
Yes but different cabin
Old 10-01-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2219 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good day for you bro!!!
Old 11-01-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
Bus2T4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes but different cabin
If only you could sit opposite her, see until shiok shiok
Old 11-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bus2T4 View Post
If only you could sit opposite her, see until shiok shiok
Provided she sitted legs slightly apart.
Old 11-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

不小心看到走光.....

Old 11-01-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
wa how u do this? what app?
Yeah was wondering too …
Old 12-01-2023, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AbsoluteMaiHum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
不小心看到走光.....

Are you sure it is accidental?
Old 12-01-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Today is an eye catching morning to work. When taking a double decker bus, i have the habit to go upper deck specially when it is packed. There is this lady in short skirt, board the same bus as me. After i tap the card, i turn my body about to walk towards the stair and this lady bang onto me so i just let her go 1st.
She was like in a hurry, dont understand why. She rush up to the upper deck of the bus and to my lucky eyes i looked up and saw her black panty.

I dont know whether i am lucky or suay as i go up i didnt managed to find a seat but i have a good look at the lady.

Mid 30s to 40s, skinny bone type till i notice like she look like a he than a she. Maybe because she was too skinny to the bone type thats why make her look like what i thought.
Old 12-01-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today is an eye catching morning to work. When taking a double decker bus, i have the habit to go upper deck. There is this lady in short skirt, board the same bus as me. She was like in a hurry, dont understand why. She rush up to the upper deck of the bus and to my lucky eyes i looked up and saw her black panty.
Wat type n colour of skirt or dress was she wearing ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat type n colour of skirt or dress was she wearing ??
https://www.google.com/search?q=short+dresses+for+women&tbm=isch&ved=2ahU KEwiJtpSYuMH8AhXzjNgFHX8OA_0Q2-cCegQIABAC&oq=short+dress&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzL Xdpei1pbWcQARgCMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABC ABDIFCAAQgAQ6BAgjECc6BAgAEEM6CAgAEIAEELEDOgYIABAHE B5Q3xFY-iFgkjdoAXAAeACAAYUCiAH2BpIBBTYuMS4xmAEAoAEBwAEB&sc lient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=XK2_Y4mYEPOZ4t4P_5yM6A8&bih=612&biw=360&cli ent=ms-android-samsung&prmd=sivn#imgrc=L42cQfedDXdIJM

Something like this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1