The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepower View Post
Oic,didnt really try $80 for 40 mins...Normally if wallet ok,$100 for 2 Sexxion lor....
I like the part where you said, OKT play with his teeth..... went last night, gal 28 not working. Sian and turn around to walk away, the OKT face come close and he suddenly played with his teeth. That instant, I laughed like shit....
fucking whole set of denture sticking out.....

Thanks to all bros who clarified on the SGD80 thingy.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

feeling damn horny so went down GL 6c6c ... ended up @ 1838 ... took G7, here's my short FR ...

L18 H38 G7

Face - she got that kind of CFM look ... looks pretty to me

Body - her boobs are enhanced and they are the hard type ... ok with that our of the way ... her body is fucking fantastic man ... her flat stomach and perky ass are damn awesome ... i was really blown away by her figure ... if her boobs not enhanced she would be damn perfect ... btw she is totally clean below

catbath - SOP, ok la enjoyed it

BJ - no bbbj but she gives rather good head ... no complaints from me

FJ - cowgal, missionary, doggie, missionary ... no cum

HJ - in the end she BJ cum HJ me to a very satisfying finish

RTF - YES

her attitude is the best ... super accomodating and very nice feeling when fucking her
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went down to L20H36 this afternoon (10/04/2010). There were only 3 girls left, so I chose G3 as I've seen some good FR about this girl.

Name: Did not ask, she only mentioned she is from Chiang Mai, 26 years old, been in SG for 2 months

Height: ±1.65m

Looks: 5/10 - not the pretty type

Boobs: C cup (enhanced) - I prefer natural, enhanced is just too firm for me

Shower/Jacuzzi: 6/10 - nothing much here just rubbing her body in circular motion while in Jacuzzi

Catbath: 5/10 - nothing much here, only nipples licking, then continue with BBBJ

HJ: 3/10 - need lots of practice

BBBJ/BJ: 8/10 - quite good, but can be better, need more variation, also did BJ after putting in the CD with her mouth

FJ: 7/10 - missionary, doggy, and cowgirl, quite loose, also noticed she had abortion before

AR: N/A - she did not do

Frenching: 8/10 - quite good, but can be improved, her mouth was too tight

Fingering: N/A - didn't finger her, only rubbing her clit

GFE: 9/10 - very nice, friendly, patient, accommodating, she only speaks little English, but good enough

RTF: Yes, but will try other girls first

Damage: $150 (3 sessions)
Old 11-04-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ha,i also just try G7 from H38,figure was great,but like wat Bro jdi813 say,Boobs was Hard,not soft,not so Shiok..

I was the last customer,she kept complaining Hot,like no air con...Wanted to finish the job fast,and go rest...For me ok lah,since got Cum,didnt wasted the $$$ can liao....
Old 16-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
feeling damn horny so went down GL 6c6c ... ended up @ 1838 ... took G7, here's my short FR ...

L18 H38 G7

Face - she got that kind of CFM look ... looks pretty to me

Body - her boobs are enhanced and they are the hard type ... ok with that our of the way ... her body is fucking fantastic man ... her flat stomach and perky ass are damn awesome ... i was really blown away by her figure ... if her boobs not enhanced she would be damn perfect ... btw she is totally clean below

catbath - SOP, ok la enjoyed it

BJ - no bbbj but she gives rather good head ... no complaints from me

FJ - cowgal, missionary, doggie, missionary ... no cum

HJ - in the end she BJ cum HJ me to a very satisfying finish

RTF - YES

her attitude is the best ... super accomodating and very nice feeling when fucking her
Hi,

May I ask how mush you pay? 'cos, my friend paid 80 for gal 28, for 40 minutes. Very satisfying and worthwhile session....

28 will be my target...... hmmm 7 sounds good too....

many thanks
Old 16-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hi,

May I ask how mush you pay? 'cos, my friend paid 80 for gal 28, for 40 minutes. Very satisfying and worthwhile session....

many thanks
paid for the normal S$50 for 25 mins lo ... if u guys are not local maybe they straight give u S$80 for 40 mins
Old 16-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

brother u think like me! but i know some ppl its hard to say no. the thrill is too much... goodjob man. take care of urself.. dont do raw with the WL unless u and her really click and u can trust her not to do with other guys... if u dont dare like this even, then save that for ur gf.

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 16-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

It has been 2 months that i have touched any girl flesh.... so went to L18 H38.. choose g19.. name is kat.. good spoken english and polite lady... cute face and average sop love making skills.. rtf.. probably 70 %...

thats all folks...
ps: one piece rocks
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 17-04-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi,

many thanks
You can pay $80 for 40 mins or $50 for 25 mins. Locals pay $50 by default. Foreigners pay $80 or $100 (for 50 mins) by default.

I tried both 7 and 28, i feel 28 is better. 28 is Wah, and she's 23 this year. She has natural BCup boobs, and a very very small and slender upperbody ( but still got Bcups ). Her upper body and shoulders are about the smallest I have ever seen on a girl. Not bad looking too.

7 isn't bad. Service is good too, but fake boobs a bit off-putting.
Old 17-04-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

I would love to fuck Nami and Robin, if they were real women :-) And if Luffy won't so stupid, he'll stretch his dick really big and fuck both girls :-)

And Robin should grow a few extra pussies and boobs, and get it on the whole gang at the same time.

Ahh... fantasising about Anime chicks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
ps: one piece rocks
Old 17-04-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
paid for the normal S$50 for 25 mins lo ... if u guys are not local maybe they straight give u S$80 for 40 mins
ha ha ha ... I am true blue local, served NS .....

That's what I thought was... non local rate for my friend Malaysian Chinese guy..
Old 17-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
ha ha ha ... I am true blue local, served NS .....

That's what I thought was... non local rate for my friend Malaysian Chinese guy..
Not necessarily, I think it really depends on your looks. I'm not local, but I get local price
Old 18-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster

I went down to L20H36 this afternoon (18/04/2010), arrived around 3.50pm. There were only 2 girls left, wasn't sure which one to pick, then OKT recommended G89. G89 and I went up to room 16 (3rd floor). She said that 3rd floor rooms are quite new only 4 months old. Room was quite big and nice, got a bed specifically designed for sex, chair for doggy, and 3 hanging straps (not sure what to call this) - one strap for the girl to sit and two straps for her legs.

No.: G89 - she said been in SG for 6 months

Height: 1.50m (she said)

Looks: 4/10

Boobs: B cup

Shower/Jacuzzi: 4/10 - I didn't feel aroused, just rubbing her body and boobs in circular motion on my upper and lower body

Catbath: 3/10 - only nipples licking, then continue with BJ

HJ: N/A

BJ: 3/10 - couldn't really feel it because of the CD, no BBBJ, because she said need to do check-up soon

FJ: 4/10 - only missionary, was turned off after a while, didn't feel any passion from her, but she thought that I cum, although I said that I haven't cum yet, but she thought I was joking/lying (she didn't check the CD), so spent the rest of the session just lying down, I think I wasted 10-15mins.

AR: N/A

Frenching: N/A - she refused

Fingering: N/A

GFE: 2/10 - quite a turned off, no passion at all

RTF: No

Damage: $100 (2 sessions)

After my session with G89 was over, I asked G89 to call to the front desk for another girl as I wanted to continue for another session with a different girl. G89 suggested me to take G9. I agreed, hence she asked the OKT to have G9 to the room. G9 knocked the door, opened by G89, then went in to the room. I think G89 told her what happened (my guess, because they were speaking in Thai). So, I asked G9 to take a shower, as I don't want to take another shower. Once she finished, I lied down on the bed and started our action.

No.: G9 - she said been in SG for 9 months

Height: ±1.65m (my guess)

Looks: 6/10

Boobs: A cup - nice nipples, nice to hold and squeeze

Shower/Jacuzzi: N/A - not necessary, just continuing

Catbath: 3/10 - only nipples licking, then continue with BBBJ

HJ: N/A

BBBJ: 5/10 - need more practice

FJ: 9/10 - she asked whether I wanted to try the hanging straps, I agreed, but didn't last long as she said that her back was tired, continue with missionary, then I asked for doggy, she asked me whether I wanted to try the chair for doggy, I agreed. We were in doggy for quite a while, also frenching with her while doing her from behind, she also pulled my hand to squeeze her boobs. Unfortunately, the phone rang around this time, so I asked her to ask OKT that I'll continue for another session, I also talked with the OKT that I needed to go to the ATM afterwards to withdraw as I only had $50 left in my wallet, OKT agreed, hence we continued. She lied down on the doggy chair and I started licking and sucking her boobs while my right hand started to rub her clit. As she never refused me rubbing her clit, I continued by slowly going down to her hole and slowly started to finger her. It lasted for around 5mins or so, then we continued with cowgirl, lotus position, and lastly missionary. After I unloaded I still pumped her slowly before stopping. While my didi was still inside her, she said cum lieu, I thought she was referring to me, but she said she cum, then asked me whether I cum, I said yes.

AR: N/A

Frenching: 9/10 - lots of frenching during our sessions, nice and passionate kisser the way I like, she even asked me if I like kissing, I said yes,

Fingering: Yes - quite tight and wet

GFE: 9/10 - just like doing it with your GF, very friendly, passionate, lots of frenching

RTF: Yes

Damage: $100 (2 sessions)
Old 18-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow,Bro Batboyz...Rich......Haha...Try G9 before,not bad lah,can do wat u wan,some Gals,this cannot,that cannot....
Old 19-04-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Not necessarily, I think it really depends on your looks. I'm not local, but I get local price
bro bayboyz,where you from? China etc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1