The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Suddenly, I hear so many negative feedback about this Max Priest....I used to have very high regard for him one. No one can deny that his frs has helped us to find some good quality wls. But after i started sharing frs, he questioned whether am i a clone or not? Who care? I am not a clone...I am here to read and share good honest frs and bonk wls i want...In fact i heard from okt Max Priest has agenda for writing frs for wls....Do not know whether true or not... He always think he is right....And has an army of "friends" here to support him...Get a life outside this forum! The worse thing that happen to me ppl still think i am one of his clone!
Re the bold sentence of your post above, I am honoured and I thank you for appreciating my efforts here ... As for the rest of your usual mumbo jumbo stuff that you penned here, I have no further comment as I don't think it justifies my precious time to do so ... I shall leave it to all discerning samsters to judge ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

As for the rest of the trolls or clones like Lonxi, nomisfire, LinustheLion, etc ... I am afraid I don't have time for you ... I have no further comments ... I shall leave it to the rest of the discerning samsters to judge for themselves as to ... er, and to make sense of their ulterior motives here ...

How the clones behave here is a true reflection of their masters' characters ... These days when I tread SBF, I always remind myself not to waste time on these bunch of trolls, clones and/or ... otherwise "they would only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ..."

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
LinusTheLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this max priest obviously concerned about his online persona........taking so much effort trying to nurse his bruised ego.......what a pathetic attempt.........he is obviously not a serious geylang patron.....he is at most a low life who is obsessed with living an imaginary fairy tale online......I don't know him in person but my guess is he is someone full of hatred especially towards himself and lacks confidence in real life that he has to live an cyber fairy tale and act like he rules the sbf geylang sub forum........unfortunately for him his obsession got the better of him.......his constant need to make the presence of his online persona felt exposed him.......
Old 19-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The Critical Question To Me....

Actually I had no wish to get involved in this latest argument abv...but since my nick was mentioned...I shall take the liberty to add my pov, if I may...

To me FRs sld be objective and unbiased as best/practically as possible to hv any real value...n to facilitate this criteria...the FR writer's identity has to be kept strictly confidential/kept sceret fm the GL mms that he is writing about at all times....inclusive of keeping secret the fact that he writes FRs in SBF...

The rationale is obvious...if the GL mms know who the FR writer is, then they may try to influence him or alternatively the FR writer may try to influence the GL mms...its all about the benefits game...which wld consequently tarnish/corrupt the credibility/integrity of the FR or at the very least make the FR questionable due to conflict of issue. ..

So do the GL mms know the FR writers SBF nicks i.e. link that particular customer to that particular SBF nick and/or knows that particular customer writes FRs in SBF?...that to me is the critical question...
Old 19-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8936 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

tried fei fei today, see nothing wrong with her pussy. really hope samster don't sabo her rice bowl..quite nice lady...first time tried her, tamil speaker, but now already master to fluent french speaker.
Old 19-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Critical Question To Me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Actually I had no wish to get involved in this latest argument abv...but since my nick was mentioned...I shall take the liberty to add my pov, if I may...

To me FRs sld be objective and unbiased as best/practically as possible to hv any real value...n to facilitate this criteria...the FR writer's identity has to be kept strictly confidential/kept sceret fm the GL mms that he is writing about at all times....inclusive of keeping secret the fact that he writes FRs in SBF...

The rationale is obvious...if the GL mms know who the FR writer is, then they may try to influence him or alternatively the FR writer may try to influence the GL mms...its all about the benefits game...which wld consequently tarnish/corrupt the credibility/integrity of the FR or at the very least make the FR questionable due to conflict of issue. ..

So do the GL mms know the FR writers SBF nicks i.e. link that particular customer to that particular SBF nick and/or knows that particular customer writes FRs in SBF?...that to me is the critical question...
Yes, I am now i am in doubt. Initially i thought the FRs like so nice and real.
But certain "thick skinned" people with low self esteem needs to continuously pen fairy tales with a touch of bold and colours.
I keep hearing whispers that the certain "thick skinned" fella asks for Raw and in return he will promote them
Old 19-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 13
Turbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTurbo3260 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh.... By the way,
That fella seems so focused on praises heap on him as from the reply he has given to FEDERER801. And has disregarded the rest of the mumbo jumbo being said.
Sigh.. There so many ways to describe this.. Blinkers, conceited, self centre, excessive vanity etc etc
Old 19-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Turbo3260,

To reiterate, if you don't make false allegation and/or allegation that could harm a livelihood of an innocent WL per se, I can't be bother with a sinister fella like you ... The moment when you PMed me and tried to discourage me from posting FRs on YiYi and Fei Fei by using alot of crap tactics, I could see through you that you are up to no good and you have an axe to grind against YiYi & Fei Fei for sure.

Just take a look at the way you expressed yourself in your below post re your response on YiYi @ 1809 ... I can feel lots of angst, hatred and vengeance built into your this particular post alone ... You are using Tension's FR to capitalize and enhance your credibility in harming the livelihood of YiYi ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo3260 View Post
what is the point of having a bigger boobs when it is enhanced and hard, the ah gua at lor 16 got much much bigger one, really turned me off when squezzing a fake neh neh and her service sucks big time, maybe u can refer this bro tension's post on her
The bone of contention is Turbo3260 has made a false allegation about Fei Fei suffering from STD and not about fake or bona fide FR. Hence, we should not deviate from the primary subject and that is the reason as to why I have to intervene. I confirm that Fei Fei is in pink of health and she has no pimple or whatsoever on her pussy ... And, it is therefore very safe to bonk her.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 19-11-2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: To correct typo errors
Old 19-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Spotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i rather give a miss for this feifei, since not pretty after i seen her just now, likelihood to have STD, i would not take the chance, there is a forest of WL out there for me to chose

If contracted it, who else i can blame?
Old 19-11-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotter View Post
Well i rather give a miss for this feifei, since not pretty after i seen her just now, likelihood to have STD, i would not take the chance, there is a forest of WL out there for me to chose

If contracted it, who else i can blame?
Sure, but may I ask what time you were there to view Fei Fei juz now?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-11-2014, 07:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Wow this house suddenly so drama, must order pizzas n sit on sofa to watch
Old 19-11-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Spotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sure, but may I ask what time you were there to view Fei Fei juz now?
afternoon and do i have to tell u which house also?
Old 19-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotter View Post
afternoon and do i have to tell u which house also?
Yes, please ... Which house and what time exactly? If possible, what color is her outfit and what kinda outfit is she wearing?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Newbie Chen Chen, Mango and An Na have terminated their Yellow Cards today ... All the best to their future endeavours ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

As for Turbo3620, the OKT of 1809 certainly knows who you are ... You can hide but you can't run ... If you wanna look for your so-called darling, Apple in future ... I suggest you book her from outside as you are being watched now ... Anyway you are being banned by 1809 OKT.

Well, I am sure one day you'll receive your Karma for your evil misdeed! If you dare to spout false allegation to harm innocent WLs again, I will take action against you as I know who you are and I know you are working as a Flight Attendant for SIA ... BTW, I know your Snr VP of Public Relation very well ... Do you want me to organize a meeting together with your Snr VP, huh?

You do not need to create clones to spout false allegations here. If you're not a coward, use your main nick to do so ... In fact Turbo3620 is one of your clones ... I know your full name, I know how you look, I know your primary nick, KE***E who is the master of clones ... and I can easily jeopardize your rice bowl if you dare to jeopardize innocent WLs' rice bowl in future.

You have not even tried Fei Fei and yet you got the audacity to smear Fei Fei just because she declined to serve you ...

Lets bring on the Executive Mod, Uberzone: There are many clones running around ... Am sure you know whose clones are these as I am sure you are trying to eradicate all these nuisance creatures who belong to this Clone Master, K****E ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1