The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 08-04-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
hundan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
can pm the contact, thanks.
Hi bro. Please provide ctc details. Thanks
Old 08-04-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Gonna provide one recent FR update to the same shop. Before I start this FR, let me say that one man's meat can be another man's poison.

Lady Name: I don't know, never ask.
Description: Face tbh is 0/10. Auntie type. Her "outstanding" feature is she short hair look like mainland old auntie type.
Why the FR? Read on.

FR Review

I went to the shop on Sunday night during almost closing time (9pm+). Most of the MLs already went back left this old auntie. When I saw her, I was actually half hearted but as I had a really strained neck, I decide I would do a clean massage. She ask me choose the $68 massage and seeing already so late, I lazy argue with her over $18 so I just pick it. During the massage session, she keep asking me if I feel comfortable or not; i was actually quite annoyed as I don't like her looks already and she still so talkative so I ask her if I can sleep. She say go ahead and stop talking. When turn around time, she start massaging the usual thigh area and pop GQ. See her looks already turn off liao so I tell her don't want. Nevertheless she didn't get angry (just a little disappointed look) and proceed to knead the thighs.

When time almost up, she proceed to use the cloth wipe my thigh and in the process also "rub" against my kkj. I don't know why but the sensation kind of feeling shiok so I purposely tell her, hmm I feel like oily around my dick area can you wipe more. She didn't hesitate and continue wipe until suddenly my kkj hard liao. She look at it and flushed and said, "you sure you don't want?" Then she proceed to unclasp her bra hook and raise her shirt. "How about this?" she ask pointing at her tits.

Wah I must say her tits is a solid 9/10 (according to my taste). They look like a solid C cup and best thing is the areola is not those dark brown ugly kind but instead is towards nude pink kind which looks nice. The volume and touch of the tits were "full" (lao jiaos will know what I mean) and she didn't stop me when I proceed to touch it even though I haven't promised her any fees. Then I ask her.. $30 kym? she say $32 la.. Since $68 + $32 = $100...

I was thinking ok la $32 sound reasonable since I can play with the tits. I immediately agreed and she proceed to take oil and rub my kkj. I proceed to play with her tits. During the process, I gave her some advice that given her looks is not most people cai, and her colleagues all provide better service, she need to learn how to 'tease' and "upsell" early instead of talking like maybe offer to do topless massage to attract the customer. She nod and nod (dunno got hear or not) and continue rubbing...

In about 10 mins or so, I finally pew out and she clean up. Then she tell me next time come find her, maybe can do BJ for a bit more $$. As I don't want risk my future (of getting std) from this old auntie, I immediately decline BJ. However, she tell me she like to do for young guys (小少爷) so maybe those who young, horny and handsome especially NSFs into mature old ladies can go try and see if can get free BJ?

Above is my 100% honest FR opinion from my perspective. Believe it or not up to you but please don't spam my inbox asking if real or not. I play this area (yishun) for more than 6 years now (started in 2015) so if you don't believe me, then don't go lor. simple as that.
What the shop name is it F.S ??
Old 08-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after the FR, suddenly the prc auntie got many young nsf booking .....
Old 08-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
after the FR, suddenly the prc auntie got many young nsf booking .....
True hoh... maybe so, next time he go tell the auntie, maybe he gets freebies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post

She told me I was her 1st customer so maituliao grab her slim soft body and enjoy feasting her sensitive nehneh on the bed. Her body will response well to your zhuzhu and will see her shy face will blushed and start moaning to your sucking.
Wow, you made yishun sounded so alive..
Old 09-04-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is my humble fr, hope doesn’t offend any bros here 😁
Tried FS massage place, went up without prior booking.
One Aunty attended to me, ask me take 68 per hr, say got discount bla bla (experienced bros should know this is just them trying to psycho us to earn more money), but since I was looking for a legit hard massage I requested for 90mins instead. (I had injured my left limb from over exercise)
Inside private room with shower attached, she massage me, really is no horse run. ESPECIALLY when she use force on my left shoulder, I almost wan cry, very painful lol. Seeing me in so much pain she suggested doing cupping for me, to which I hesitated because I saw in newspaper before got ppl kena very jialat results after cupping. Fast forward after cupping ard 10mins plus, she continue to massage for me. Quite good IMO not piano type 1. Then ask me flipped over massage chest abit, ask me wana massage didi anot, seeing 40plus aunty face I initially wan reject de, but can really feel the effort she put to trying to cure my pain so heck care just let her earn the hj tips from me. Hand n finger pattern a lot when doing the hj for me but I took a long time to cum as she wasn’t my type. (I prefer Syt) also she allows me to roam freely.
I have her contact number and name, any bros interested can pm me...but if u ask me I won’t rtm cos I don’t like Milfy aunty...although she very knowledgeable in terms of Tcm massage
Old 09-04-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4657 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
It’s been long since I frequent North side spas but last time got I ML at the Nasi Lemak stretch. Got 1 ML Milf to the max. Probably the hottest milf I have ever met till now still.

Anyone know if she still working there? Lost her contact when I changed phone lol.
Bro, that stretch is dead after Yang Yang and Ling Ling left....
Old 09-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Bro, that stretch is dead after Yang Yang and Ling Ling left....
Ling Ling was a god send... Petite but yet blessed with goodies for us bros to savour... There was another Lee Lee from another joint not bad too.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really hope Yishun would become better.. traveling to cbd is too far each time haha
Old 19-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Superginrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic84 View Post
Hi bro just pmed you
Hi bro. Can know your review about star? Thanks.
Old 19-04-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superginrai View Post
Hi bro. Can know your review about star? Thanks.
Same here, i would like to know the review too
Old 20-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
inferi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, willing to share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
With excellent reviews by sbf bros & CaseTrust certified, I booked my FS session with the famous Ice Queen.

Location is convenient, lvl 2 access via discreet stairway along the Yishun Ring Blk 4*8 shophouses.

A**le’s FR
Massage: Experienced, hard massage + JG, not piano.
Looks: 20+ excellent smooth complexion wid red lipgloss (looks like korean), smell nice, RL looks better than her pic
Body: 1.6m Petite, B+ cup, super slim waist & long legs
GFE: Shy but know how to please.
Dmg: Blue note for handful + entrance fee ($48 an hour) + $20 inclusive JG
Roaming: Roam freely all your want under her bra, love to tickle between her thighs as she’s super sensitive below
Facility: Individual room with shower & disposable underwear, picked the inner room for better privacy
Attitude: Looked like “Ice Queen” but really was a pretty demure ML from Hunan.

Like all bros’ fr, the massage was solid, focused on acupuncture relief point, no short change of time, JG & GQ wid no rush. Her smooth soft hands coupled wid range of sensual techniques wrapped around & teased my 2IC head until buay tahan, almost misfired early during her HDLY & JG (JG can feel her stretching the veins behinds my ballsack, uncomfortable but not painful).

She told me I was her 1st customer so maituliao grab her slim soft body and enjoy feasting her sensitive nehneh on the bed. Her body will response well to your zhuzhu and will see her shy face will blushed and start moaning to your sucking.

Showered, gave warm drink, continued head massage with remaining time. Hugged, held my hand lead me to the door & asked me to rtm soon. A**le is not a chatty girl but worked to please your needs & definitely not an Ice Queen.

GQ option: bro feedback mouthful service available in FS but not offer on my 1st visit.

RTM: Yes once vitamin $ replenish, slightly pricy $68 + a blue note in total but acceptable.

Book her before you go down to avoid disappointment. Please take care of this hardworking gem.

Old 20-04-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 4
Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!Koala77 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Here is my humble fr, hope doesn’t offend any bros here 😁
Tried FS massage place, went up without prior booking.
One Aunty attended to me, ask me take 68 per hr, say got discount bla bla (experienced bros should know this is just them trying to psycho us to earn more money), but since I was looking for a legit hard massage I requested for 90mins instead. (I had injured my left limb from over exercise)
Inside private room with shower attached, she massage me, really is no horse run. ESPECIALLY when she use force on my left shoulder, I almost wan cry, very painful lol. Seeing me in so much pain she suggested doing cupping for me, to which I hesitated because I saw in newspaper before got ppl kena very jialat results after cupping. Fast forward after cupping ard 10mins plus, she continue to massage for me. Quite good IMO not piano type 1. Then ask me flipped over massage chest abit, ask me wana massage didi anot, seeing 40plus aunty face I initially wan reject de, but can really feel the effort she put to trying to cure my pain so heck care just let her earn the hj tips from me. Hand n finger pattern a lot when doing the hj for me but I took a long time to cum as she wasn’t my type. (I prefer Syt) also she allows me to roam freely.
I have her contact number and name, any bros interested can pm me...but if u ask me I won’t rtm cos I don’t like Milfy aunty...although she very knowledgeable in terms of Tcm massage
Hi bro. Pmed you a few days ago. Can share contact?
Old 21-04-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Ling Ling was a god send... Petite but yet blessed with goodies for us bros to savour... There was another Lee Lee from another joint not bad too.
Was she a milf, she claims to be from Yunan, says she don’t do FJ, toilet at the back one? Haha if so can pm me her contact? Really miss her haha
Old 21-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

My FR for AL**E from FS. take note this is my own opinion.

I think i have tried all the ML there and today was the first time i tried AL.

Looks: 7 abit MILF
Massage: She is good with teasing massage. Using a lot of oil to massage your body. the strength was just nice but i still prefer AP**E and LI**A for hard massage. if you like more teasing massage you can go for her. B+ boobs i think. roaming outside ok. need to top up $10 to roaming undershirt.

Overall massage was OK and HJ could be better as i think a bit mechanical
Damage: 68+50
Old 21-04-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any knows if D Land spa have any good reccomendation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1