The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
melvin244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Da Lu

early morning got aunt around ma??
i love aunt wif big tits
juicy pussy

do they open early everyday??
thinkin of goin tom morning....
Old 15-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
klvnlw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they open at 10am everyday. enjoy yourself
Old 15-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
max2004mike is Cool - loads of Potential

Went in Da Lu around 1130am this morning.
Total darkness the 1st min inside the lounge.
One uncle with torch lead me to a small cubicle which only allows 2person to sit. Ask me which gal to open table, told her any gal will do. No.2 came and open for me. Asked for coke which is $13 doing without nuts and fruits.
Tcss with her and start rabba rabba. Ask for BJ but she only offer HJ, told her ok. Surprise, cum in 10mins.
Ask her to intro other gal for BJ. Brought one 40yo milf which i rejected. she told me the other gals have not arrive at work yet, told me to wait if i want to. So i waited.
Finally, 2sisters came to work.
No.35 or 39 came to my table, both also HJ only.
2nd cum also HJ.
Summary:
no2 look early 30s, frenly, big boobs, only HJ but she got tummy.
no35 or 39 late 20s, good to chitchat, very frenly, but only HJ,
both also not bad looking but prefer no.35 or 39.
overall good experience.
Spending:
uncle 6
mamasan 6
coke 13
no2 20
no35or39 20
total: $66
Left a happy man.
Old 16-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
klvnlw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2004mike View Post
Went in Da Lu around 1130am this morning.
Total darkness the 1st min inside the lounge.
uncle 6
mamasan 6
coke 13
no2 20
no35or39 20
total: $66
Left a happy man.
uncle also $6, u are too generous,what service he provided to u?haha
Old 17-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
max2004mike is Cool - loads of Potential

Happy already so open wallet also give happily.. Nx time will control damage..
Old 18-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
mannuyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with all e sperms all over, doesnt the place smells??????

omg!!!
Old 18-12-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 23
Done All is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDone All is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDone All is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahahahaaa, protein protein everywhere
Old 18-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
luis88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Da Lu..since so many bros say its quite a good place to relax..reach there walk here walk there quite alot of people eating there so abit paiseh..once no people then went in....call for mona...when she come over she just take off n let me see her boobs really is quite big n nice to rubba hehe..lick her nipples too...but she don't loook that nice,but for cheap fun it's quite ok..go for a bj...i nv know that a condom is use thought its not being use...haha..overall ok...she say she got a yonger friend so maybe next time will try again...she told me coke is $15 n ask me to drink beer but i drive so the beer nv touch ..she almost finish the whole bottle..
damage beer $17
towel $2
bj $20
door uncle $2
one auntie $2
she took another $9 actually i am stupid cause i pass her $50 n she almost keep all n pass me back $4 only..ok that's all guys,can go for a try but almost all uncle..
Old 18-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis88 View Post
Just back from Da Lu..since so many bros say its quite a good place to relax..reach there walk here walk there quite alot of people eating there so abit paiseh..once no people then went in....call for mona...when she come over she just take off n let me see her boobs really is quite big n nice to rubba hehe..lick her nipples too...but she don't loook that nice,but for cheap fun it's quite ok..go for a bj...i nv know that a condom is use thought its not being use...haha..overall ok...she say she got a yonger friend so maybe next time will try again...she told me coke is $15 n ask me to drink beer but i drive so the beer nv touch ..she almost finish the whole bottle..
damage beer $17
towel $2
bj $20
door uncle $2
one auntie $2
she took another $9 actually i am stupid cause i pass her $50 n she almost keep all n pass me back $4 only..ok that's all guys,can go for a try but almost all uncle..

thanks for sharing. Can share more about Mona ?? looks ? age ? figure ??

heard so much about her. very keen to try one day
Old 19-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
are the girl ther the looks similiar to those found at Pertain Rd aka gim jio ka??
if they are i think i giv tis place a miss....

i go Gim jio ka see see b4 machiam lik goin to old folk home....
My answer to you is YES. the ladies in DA LU are 50% MILF (consider age 35-40), and 50% GILF (consider 40 and above).

In fact, there are more young WL in petain than in Da Lu. you can find at least 20 WL that are below 35 yr old in petain. but almost zero in DA LU that is below 35.

hope this helps
Old 19-12-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
yes it helped thks...
was thinking of goin on my offday next wk...
after ur advice will giv tis place a miss dun wan to go ther and waste time and $$
well... sometimes is just another kind of cheap thrills

when you see mature ladies in 30s-40s, showing half balls... do you get turn on ? If you do... can give it a try

Also, you can try to sit in the coffee shop beside DA LU, sometimes you will get to see those GILF from Da Lu.... check it out... see how is it
Old 23-12-2010, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

check with bros here, the system there is pay the girl tips after job done or together with bill ?
Old 23-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pay the lady that serve u , separate $ from the bill .
Old 24-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went to this place yesterday .

True, petain standard are better . But there really very dark, also cannot see much inside.Open 1 beer, mummy intro me a new girl , never do anything , just keep chit chat . She went off and 18 come sit with me . Straight away touch my little brother and jerk me off. But halfway through dunno why her mummy come sit beside us and 18 tell me to give her some money to send her away .18 den open a coke for me and tell me cash bill and she took $15 from me .

After that the new girl came back i told her to bill for me for the beer and fruits total is $28 . Pass her $50 and she ask me i need small change i say yes. Funny thing start to happen , i started to become santa claus and all the milf gilf i never even talk to or see before came to my table about 6-7 . tell me take care them so i LL jst give each of them $2 . Isit they see me young easy to carrot ?

check with bro here how to avoid this type of problem again ? And how to tell them away when they come to my table ? Is the rate standard for hj $10 , bj $20 and fj $30 ?
Old 25-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

bro,maybe you are too young so kana 'eat' by them.after you bill,all those women will like bee crowd around you cos you are going to be their santa claus.if you want to do charity or dont want $2 notes,you can distribute to them.the first time i go,also same thing,normal practise cos they dont earn basic over there but i only give to those that i talk or sit with me.must be firm and evacuate immediately i still remember got 2 follow me to caltex and wait for me outside after i came out from washroom tips depends on what you feel like giving,standard for bro over here is $10-$2o for hj,$20 and above for bj but is really depends on how much you feel like giving,for me is $20 hj,$4 for talking with me,$2 mummy thats all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1