The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 23-06-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
HBFBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Saw a new girl Micky and I thought she looks like someone I know.... decided to try her.

Let me share about my experience with this lovely lady!

When I saw her in person, I was blown away by how gorgeous she is la... Way better than in her photos! She's definitely a natural beauty with a youthful glow.

She's slim, petite and nice to hug...

Pussy is tight, a little under mileage and gets wet without much effort.

BBBJ skills are decent, willing to blow long time definitely not a one minute affair. Not too hardcore but more of girlfriend type of feeling.

FJ, she is so tight so I had to apply more lube on the condom. Once I got inside her, everything went smoothly. The way she moaned and hugged me tightly during missionary made me feel like I was taking her virginity haha!

Even though I'm not that big, she made me feels like it.

Her GFE is good too, always smiling as making sure everything is alright. Able to communicate in basic english so no need too much of google translate.

Overall i had a good session and sharing here. Cheers guy!

Micky / Terminal 21
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945664

Old 23-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
PeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeanutJelly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for May (Flirty)

I won't give rating but I will give my best description of the service/looks

She is SUPER FAIR like really white Princess, she is about 1.52m, she have to tip toe to kiss me while I'm standing up as I'm about 1.63m. She has a small B cup that loves to be lick and touch. She is very petite

She will shower and really concentrate on your tool of being clean.

Even the way she clean is like her bbbj, she really gobble suck and lick and twirl her tongue

FJ- really try doggy, missionary and cow-girl and reverse cowgirl

GFE is high. She will hug you and cuddle in between shots and really take care of you like king

Those who loves petite and sweet fair girl who has high GFE, can go for her

Thanks bro for the booking. Has been supporting this stable and galaxy before Covid so i know how awesome and reliable their stable is.
Old 24-06-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
a lot of fake pics and fake frs in here. just scrolling through past few pages could identify many fakes
Most newbies fall for these.....you must have pay lots of school fees as well..
Old 24-06-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945161 zoey from pink lady ...laos girl...high recommended...price reasonable...and she is not so high profile...too tired to pen fr...enjoy cheers
Old 24-06-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ambrosia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sera of KinkyThai: https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942789

Looks:
The photos posted by previous bros are WYSIWYG. Her ad photos are probably when she was a little slimmer, but she is by no means fat. Very soft natural B cup boobs. Her body shape is almost identical to Vava's who was here last year. Just like Vava, Sera has no tattoos which is a plus for me.

Service:
She has a quirk where she keeps closing her eyes as silentG has commented prior. Her english is almost non-existent, so communication was done through translator app. These, I feel, are her 2 main flaws. As other bros have mentioned previously, she kisses non-stop. She started with BBBJ, then proceeded to cowgirl. Her moans while she was bobbing on me were very arousing and I came in no time. After a brief interlude where we communicated entirely through a translator app, the action resumed with me painting her. I got her so high that she was furiously grabbing at the bedsheets. Spurred by her reaction, I added fingering into the mix and she was squirming. At this juncture, her clit was so engorged that it looked like a mini red rocket. She was panting heavily and begged me to fuck her. After a few minutes of missionary, I switched it up to the hook and immediately she was whimpering in delight. While I was washing up to get ready to leave, I noticed that she was taking great effort to walk. She said that I fucked her so hard that her vagina felt like it split open.

All in all, Sera is a natural kisser and appreciates of a good hard pounding.
Old 24-06-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
CaptainPlanetx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCaptainPlanetx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ann from Flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945507&highlight=

Looks: Photo posted is nearly similar, give 10% for light effect and editing, she look Voluptuous and exotic

Boby: Solid meaty ass, doggy her got the piak piak sound effect, body is greatly shaped, very good for cuddling. Busty boobs that nice to grab and suck. Fairer then normal Thai skin colour.

Bbbj: Strong Vaccum suction and very fast momentum, able to suck for long and deepthroat without holding on her head, Very satisfied with her mouth skills.

AR: The Main show is here! And this is why I choose Ann, she is one of the best gem I met 👍 lick my ass hole with all her saliva and painted well and she bring me well! Solid!

Fj: we had tried cowgirl and doggie, ended my shot with doggie cause her meaty ass seduce me the most, able to take deep and hard pounding, moan volume loud, good attitude and no black face.

Overall: Boobs or Ass lover Highly recommended, will find her this few days again, cause she really hardworking and serve me well.
Old 24-06-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
takeuchi is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Faye
Looks : 8.5/10
Body : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8.5/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Why not
Old 24-06-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
FudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bebi from TGT

Tried a new stable TGT yesterday.

OKT: 10/10. Was amazing. First okt to ask me what mood was I in, and recommended someone who could fit the bill 😝

FL: 12/10. Her pics don’t do her justice, she is at least 2 times better looking in person. Pre-milf, but super slender body and huge nipples. Super high GFE. Speaks decent English. DFK, AR on the menu. Moans a lot and grabs you tight as you go deep.

RTF: definitely
Old 24-06-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 3
heunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to all

If only Sisley does CIM…
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945719&highlight=
Old 24-06-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 12
TopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTopDog is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kitty Teeruklover

Looks: 8/10 truly a goddess, very pretty la, i always attracted to girl with when they like got more confidence, and confidence is sexy.

Body: 8.5/10 10 very thin very easy to carry, good to carry fk. Her perky little ass spankable, got feel to ram her hard and faster.

BBBJ: 9/10 dont say i nvr intro, imo i think she one of the best cock sucker. I rly died here, with her mouth skills at top level. She rly no pang chance.

Painting: 8/10 her juice alot, very tasty then my tongue like paintbrush. Rly went in there and paint like picasso paint his masterpiece, made her cum also. Song max ah, this Fair trade.

FJ: 8/10 bth, her riding me like no tmr plus her seductive looks and moans very loud sibei turn on. I let her enjoy herself can see she also crave my cock. Good speed and consistent.

GFE: 8/10 high bf and gf feel. It was great.

She going back soon. Please get her fast.
Old 24-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Darga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin8341 View Post

Lynn from Club Friday . She's good in English, very talkative, and cute~

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=944345

Face: 9/10. In the first top-left picture, she looks 90% like her real self. However, even without any makeup,still look cute and pretty. The more you look at her face, the more it grows on you.

Body: 8/10. Her skin is very smooth and soft to the touch. She has a kpop face sweet smile , she is very small and not tall.

Boobs: 8/10. I believe they are man-made C-cup breasts, but they feel incredibly real and soft to touch. They are not saggy and provide an excellent view while she's giving me a BBBJ~ yum yum!

BBBJ: 9/10. lynn has a very nice suction... I really have to control myself not to miss-fire. She doesn't use her hand during the BBBJ, and she even tried deep throat. She's open to everything~

FJ: 9/10. Oh man, her moans... I want it again and again. We tried cowgirl, missionary, and reverse cowgirl, but personally, I prefer missionary as I can see her facial expressions and her boobs bouncing in a circular motion~

French: 9/10. feel so relaxing , lynn have her unique skill.

RTF: Hell yeah~can seriously consider but most probably I will text again this weekend.hahaha
I agree Lynn is good.. tried her yesterday and was delighted by her service and appearance.
Old 24-06-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cbetdonker is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=dior

Promised an FR for Dior from Seduction.

Thanks bro Seduction for arranging. Very responsive OKT.

More on Dior:
Looks very similar to pictures, I'd say at least 95%. She have those model features and really looks pretty and sexy.
Body: 175cm, slender with b natural.

- Easy to break ice, chatty and even tho I can't speak Thai and she can't really speak English, she still took initiative to talk to me using google translate so thumbs up.
- Likes to hug and cuddle and kiss
- Tongue power. Cat bath was good, still got slurping sound. Can you imagine the BBBJ?
- Shaved pussy, no smell
- Tight and easily wet, she is really into sex and got me really sextisfied here.
- Dmg is $180/90/2s and for the level of service I got it was worth it. She is just like those pretty model you always wish to bang and plus a horny and naughty one.

Overall: 9/10 very smooth booking and okt was responsive as usual. Not the first time here and definitely not last.

RTF: yes confirm will
Old 24-06-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Review for Zoey, Laos Girl
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945161

She looks about 85% like her photos, but there are some blemishes on her face because she wasn't wearing much make up.

Her body was slim and she had a perky ass that was perfect for fucking. Exactly my type!

In the shower, not much happened, good size clean towels provided.

Back in the bedroom, Zoey was into frenching. She wasn't as aggressive as some others but definitely good.

Zoey started by giving me a blowjob while I played with her clitoris to help her get in mood. She was definitely aroused! It seemed like she didn't have many customers, so she was feeling horny.
After a few minutes, I asked for 69. I started licking her pussy and tongued her asshole. She also buay tahan. I inserted a my finger in her pussy and slowly stimulate her.

She put a condom on me get on top, and started riding me! Next, I asked her to get off and go into doggy style, I slowly inserted my hard rock dick inside her and started pumping slowly. I increased the pace to match her and she was moaning so sexily not much longer, I finally came with a week's worth of sperm in her warm pussy.

After we rested, she cuddled beside me, and we talked about ourselves. Her English was so-so, for those seeking a gf exp might enjoy her company.

For the second round, she started giving me a blowjob again. I'm usually 1s guy, but seeing that she's wild, I want her to swallow my cum. Second round always take me longer to cum, Zoey even rimmed my ass to help me get hard. I did a few positions with her and finally, I was able to shoot my hot sperm into her mouth.

Good service and experience! Highly recommended.
Old 24-06-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

FR for Cartoon LF

Since many senior bros have already given detailed FR for Cartoon, I will cut this short.

Pretty face with make up, slim young body with A cup. Slight thai tan.

Services was good. DFK, wet bbbj, daty and a very tight pussy.

Definitely a service oriented lady, smile with every reply and request.

Had 1 shot done in a 2 shots booking. Before I leave, gave her some tips and saw a genuine smile.

Overall a 7/10 for the session. 👍
Old 24-06-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 7
Footballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to allFootballax is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutJelly View Post
Fr for May (Flirty)

I won't give rating but I will give my best description of the service/looks

She is SUPER FAIR like really white Princess, she is about 1.52m, she have to tip toe to kiss me while I'm standing up as I'm about 1.63m. She has a small B cup that loves to be lick and touch. She is very petite

She will shower and really concentrate on your tool of being clean.

Even the way she clean is like her bbbj, she really gobble suck and lick and twirl her tongue

FJ- really try doggy, missionary and cow-girl and reverse cowgirl

GFE is high. She will hug you and cuddle in between shots and really take care of you like king

Those who loves petite and sweet fair girl who has high GFE, can go for her

Thanks bro for the booking. Has been supporting this stable and galaxy before Covid so i know how awesome and reliable their stable is.
Agree with bro posted here. Solid service and High GFE. Highly recommended! Willing to please!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1