The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

The ktv cluster is blowing up. I think it's time to play very safe again. They are 100% going to start cracking down now.

Stay safe bros
Old 14-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2783 / Power: 17
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...bling-15218646
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...stess-15211724 t

Those who visited the said KTV Lounges or Club better self quarantine or go for swab test. Its time to hibernate again.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
The ktv cluster is blowing up. I think it's time to play very safe again. They are 100% going to start cracking down now.

Stay safe bros
There is a worse aftermath development to that. One of the patrons is the guy that is tested positive on Dream Cruise and is the reason why the whole cruise ship is stuck in sea.

CNA News

SINGAPORE — There were 56 new Covid-19 cases recorded on Wednesday (June 14), 41 of them linked to a rapidly growing cluster involving KTV or karaoke lounges.

One of the 41 new infections linked to the KTV cluster is a passenger on a World Dream cruise ship, which had to return to dock in Singapore several hours earlier than scheduled, so that he could disembark for further tests.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said that the formation and growth of the KTV cluster is a “troubling and disappointing” development.

This time shit hits the fan.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah. Honestly I think many here are thinking it and its at the back of their mind.the people going to the ktv and likely bros here as well.

So the MLs are very potential spreaders now. So bros should think with their big head for a bit until this dies down.

We all know and likely the govt knows as well. They are not that dumb. They just usually turn a blind eye to these vice.
Old 14-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
There is a worse aftermath development to that. One of the patrons is the guy that is tested positive on Dream Cruise and is the reason why the whole cruise ship is stuck in sea.

CNA News

SINGAPORE — There were 56 new Covid-19 cases recorded on Wednesday (June 14), 41 of them linked to a rapidly growing cluster involving KTV or karaoke lounges.

One of the 41 new infections linked to the KTV cluster is a passenger on a World Dream cruise ship, which had to return to dock in Singapore several hours earlier than scheduled, so that he could disembark for further tests.

Speaking to the media on Wednesday, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said that the formation and growth of the KTV cluster is a “troubling and disappointing” development.

This time shit hits the fan.
walau 41 cases and 1 on cruise.. jialat liao.. clamping down and tightening measures underway
Old 14-07-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Yeah. Honestly I think many here are thinking it and its at the back of their mind.the people going to the ktv and likely bros here as well.

So the MLs are very potential spreaders now. So bros should think with their big head for a bit until this dies down.

We all know and likely the govt knows as well. They are not that dumb. They just usually turn a blind eye to these vice.
Better stay away for a while as never know which ml those ktv guys visited, just have to endure for the short term
Old 14-07-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 9
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Hope they don't use knee jerk approach and clamp down the vice hard. It will just make the thing go underground and harder to detect.

They should ask av opinion on how to control it. For eg rapid test everyday for ktv setting, let the patron share the cost through liquor purchase. Once case detected, do testing for all patron and close place for 2 weeks. Basically similar approach like what they succesfully did on the worker dormitory case.

Of course there is possiblity of escaping the rapid test, but at least it won't go unchecked like right now. Well so far they prefer to do reactive approach and waiting for thing to happen before react.
Old 14-07-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Good for you she suits you. By the way, unless I don't know how to use the search function, your last post in sbf in 2016. Summer will be very pleased that you broke so many years of silence to come out defend her. Or is it a case of you don't want to use your active nick to defend so have to dig out your old account to post this? Only you will know.
Not an active poster, but do follow this thread regularly. Have tried legendary APs like Donna and Aila, boring vanilla ones like Qingchuan, the best of the JS clan and similarly stepped on alot of landmines as well.

No point digging simi old account just to defend summer, her biz going to be just as good anyway. Just sharing my experience.
Old 14-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It’s times for us to stay home PCC hahaha..

The KTVs cluster really oommggg..
Old 14-07-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...bling-15218646
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...stess-15211724 t

Those who visited the said KTV Lounges or Club better self quarantine or go for swab test. Its time to hibernate again.
Yea bro time to hide for a while
Old 14-07-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
Hope they don't use knee jerk approach and clamp down the vice hard. It will just make the thing go underground and harder to detect.

They should ask av opinion on how to control it. For eg rapid test everyday for ktv setting, let the patron share the cost through liquor purchase. Once case detected, do testing for all patron and close place for 2 weeks. Basically similar approach like what they succesfully did on the worker dormitory case.

Of course there is possiblity of escaping the rapid test, but at least it won't go unchecked like right now. Well so far they prefer to do reactive approach and waiting for thing to happen before react.
If they are willing to go through so much testing they wouldn't shut down geylang in the first place.

I think no government will put that much effort and energy on a sector that is generally frowned upon despite being a human need.
Old 14-07-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I seem to be gravitating to MLs who seem to be good hearted and good natured. Zhu Zhu certainly is one of them. There's this simple, happy, calmness I feel after every visit.
哇, what happiness and calmness? reaching nirvana already ar?

guess I have to add zhuzhu to my list after zhu li, songx2.
Old 14-07-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2857 / Power: 15
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/keke-massage/

Any bros can share on this lady?
Can pm me if not convenient to post in thread thanks
Old 14-07-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/ke-le-massage/

her last location used to be at RV two years ago.....so far no bad review.
Old 14-07-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 8
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mr for xiao yu
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-yu-massage/
Looks 8/10 syt
Boobs big b or small c
Massage passable
Very friendly offer variety of drinks
Cleaniness top notch
Offered me abit of her chicken soup
Hj good technique but she lies in a way only can fondle boobs so she has her restictions i guess.
Rtm maybe
Too many to try alr these days

Next two is from hc thread
Molly
8/10 looks syt
Boobs b
Massage non exist
Catbath lick whole body shiokkk
Cleaniness acceptable
Bbbj good technique and unloaded into her mouth in no time

Jenny
9/10 looks syt
Boobs super big boobs lover must try!
Massgae non exisit
Catbath also lick and suck and bit all over my body
Cleaniness accetable
Didnt try bbbj
But tried boob job she very horny when i pound her tits her moans ah make me shoot in like 3 mins
Almost shoot on her face.
Those wanna try these two can get number from HC thread ya dont flood my inbox
Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1