The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 23-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 0
seduction68 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseduction68 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseduction68 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseduction68 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseduction68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

KINDLY NOTE OUR TEMPORARY BOOKING HOTLINE AS WE ARE FACING PROBLEMS WITH OUR WHATSAPP.
Whatsapp Only For Booking @
+6590519320
Telegram Group to view Updates/Reviews/Promos/Videos: TELEGRAM
Price Includes Room and Safety Gears
Payment by CASH only before start direct to the Girls

We hope you enjoyed our services.
Old 23-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 7
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

X-Factor / XUE

Look: Super cute
Body: Slim syt body
Shower: Together, ownself put soap on to my hand to wash her whole body
Bbbj: solid deep bbbj non stop handsfree blowjob with ball licking
Pussy; shaved
Fj: tight and wet no ky were use. Love how she twitch around when doing the deed
Comm: English is good, no barrier
GFE: SOLID BABE! CHEERFUL ENERGIES BUNNY! BRO DONT MISS!

TO OKT: THANK YOU FOR ACCOMMODATING MY REQUEST! CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS GOOD PARKING FOR CHIONGSTER AND DISCREET
Old 23-06-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 5
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

SLIM, LONG-HAIRED, SMILEY WYSIWYG FL

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945162

Informed by OKT there's new fresh meat highly recommended, and indeed he's not wrong.

When Cartoon opened the door, I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a slim, longhaired smiley lady. I immediately went up to her to give her a kiss which she reciprocated with a sweet smile.

Cartoon looks very close to advertised photos, and have a slim body with no protruding fats. She has natural soft B cup and long flowing hair, which was clipped when she greeted me.

Went to shower without any action (pls BYOT) and after drying up, she sat on the bed waiting to service me. I had other plans in mind and instead gave her a kiss which turned into hot frenching and made her lie down while I ravage her smooth, slim tight body.

She allows frenching, painting and fingering, her pussy was wet during the latter 2 and she would cup my head during painting. Pumped her for quite awhile in missionary, occasionally moving closer to kiss her lips and she would initiate licking and sucking my nipples whenever I moved my body up. Switched to doggy and her butt is round enough to enjoy a good fuck, made her kneel on the bed, pushed her upper body down and went doggy with her butt lifted higher until her knees went soft and she began to slide her butt lower and continue to pump her in that position. Gave another painting session on her already wet pussy before finishing her off back in missionary.

2nd round started right after shower, her slim body, tongue lickingmy nipples while lying down and playing with my dick made me hard only a few minutes after drying up. She serviced me this time, giving me bbbj while fondling my nuts, alternating between DT and sucking the tip. She would have continued if I didn't stop her after 10 mins. She mounted me in cowgirl and started with squatting, changed to rocking then back to squatting, she got the stamina and no black face. Went in lotus position for a bit before finally pushing her back down and finishing in missionary.

This is one of the few instances where I finished 2 shots in less than an hour, not because I don't finished fast, but she was able to make me hard and continue 2 rounds with very little rest in between. Even managed to squeeze in 10 minutes of massage with good pressure.

Verdict : Highly recommended for Bros looking for slim, smiley lady who can endure prolonged fuck without showing any black face. She's very friendly, can understand basic English and offered me water without asking. Added bonus is WYSIWYG, so you won't be shocked by any huge difference from advertised photos. Boob lovers should look elsewhere coz hers are natural B
Old 23-06-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 2
Karaja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to beholdKaraja is a splendid one to behold

Wah, I can really attest to both bros' same experience.

Since someone has voice this out, I decide to share mine too.

My small head cannot tahan and took over my sanity and tried to book earlier start of this week.

Walao eh, end up kena played out gao gao.

Waited at the hotel location for almost 30 minutes by giving myself some smoke break abit here and there, then I tried text again, no response.

Then I check again realized I kena blocked liao lah.

Shag, totally waste my time. So everyone here do take note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91nova View Post
To all the bros here:

I want to share information about my bad encounter with this new stable call BedBuddy.

I had made a reservation for his girl at 10am yesterday in advance.
I arrived at the location given by him,
reached 15 minutes before the session outside waiting for a response.

The OKT overslept and woke up on the actual session's timing,
told me that the girl had just woken up, now preparing.
He asked me to give the girl some time to get ready,
I responded: "Okay, let's wait a little while."

After about 20 minutes, I text again to see the girl's readiness.
OKT responded that she still not ready yet, to me I was like okay,
I don't mind waiting a while more, maybe there is some hiccups during the process
as I have experienced something like this booking with other stable before but
the issue was rectified immediately.

I noticed a weird feeling when I thought the wait was getting a little too lengthy.
I then tried to text him to ask how long I should wait and began to call him again,
and this bloody fucker OKT blocked me.

This is my first time booking with this OKT
and obviously won't return anymore
so all cheongsters please beware!

AVOID THIS HOAX STABLE ALL COST!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabxteur View Post
I was stood up by BedBuddy for a late-night booking yesterday.
Upon reaching the location, OKT did not respond at all,
despite my early confirmation within the day.

Afterwards I gave another attempt to try texting again to ask if there is any compensation to this problem
since I came all the way down waiting, I got blocked immediately.

I want to caution all the bros to be careful of this dodgy stable throwing aeroplane,
as this experience left me really pissed off and disgruntled.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
SinVanas is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Caramel from Lust365

Face: 8.5/10 - Look just like how it is in the pictures
Skin: 8/10 - Smooth and tanned skin
Boobs: 8.5/10 - i appreciate huge boobs but knowing it's a pair of C cup, can be fun to play with them once a while
Frenching: 8/10 - Quite shy to have her initiate but she love to french as much as I do when I start to french her, no rejections at all
Catbath: 8/10 - SOP, quite shy
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - BBBJ me twice before I entered her, want to make sure I am at my hardest point before I work
Painting: 8/10 - Clean and wet pussy
FJ: 9/10 - Very passionate in making out, all the shyness disappear when making out but still very submissive
RTF: Yes, try to make an RTF booking with her but was turned down because her slot was full... Will try again other day
Old 23-06-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaja View Post
Wah, I can really attest to both bros' same experience.

Since someone has voice this out, I decide to share mine too.

My small head cannot tahan and took over my sanity and tried to book earlier start of this week.

Walao eh, end up kena played out gao gao.

Waited at the hotel location for almost 30 minutes by giving myself some smoke break abit here and there, then I tried text again, no response.

Then I check again realized I kena blocked liao lah.

Shag, totally waste my time. So everyone here do take note.
I wonder why any OKT want to do this kind of thing? Their primary target is to make money but if they behave like this I doubt they can make much...
Old 23-06-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 5
Atedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAtedians is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to a well-known stable ( Flirtygirls)

Okt intro me Ann
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945507&highlight=

Big boobs that nearly cause me suffocated. Is man made but is soft and nice to grab and suck. Attitude damn polite and she willing to please and serve me like a king.

Okt: Fast and responsive, clear my doubts immediately and guide me well to lady room.

Looks: 9/10 I prefer actual then photo posted. Is similar can get video from okt. She looks beautiful and have that slutty look to crave for more sex with her.

Body: 9/10 Perky round ass, place need to have meat she have it. Curvy figure and white.

Boob: 10/10 boobs lover please fall in! One of the best bonk I ever met. Self approach me to lick and suck her rubber nipps rapidly. And she enjoy the roleplay by her face expression and sound effect.

Pussy: 9/10 shaved. And finger her for long she is damn wet and when I went up to wash, spotted her love juice flows a patch in the bedsheet.

Bbbj: 9/10 Strong suction, she knows her job well and slow sensual and lick my balls wet. Alot of tongue twirling action, till I buey tahan.

Fj: 9/10 we had tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie, best I prefer is doggie, fuck her deep and turbo speed and she able to cope it. Her moan sound is good and grabbing boobs tight when I releasing my cum. Solid!

Overall: Ann very good attitude, well mannered lady. She worth for my spend and return.
Old 23-06-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
plstchelmet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Trixie from Lust365

Young SYT with fucking great figure.
Nice body with pretty boobs and perky ass.
Very responsive, painted her shaved tiny pussy.
BBBJ with lots of pattern and tongue actions.

Looks: 9/10 Same as pictures.
Body: 9/10 Very very small build. HOT BODY if have to say
Boobs: 8/10 B cup.
Attitude: 9/10 Very friendly sometimes crazy.
Bbbj: 9/10 Those who enjoy BBBJ i will recommend her. Long time BBBJ and i think she enjoys it
Pussy: 8/10 Nicely shaved, no smell.
Painting: 9/10 She enjoys painting as well,very easily wet
FJ: 8/10 very nice when fucking, small and easy to carry around.
Overall Experience: 9/10
RTF: Yes, will try Mustang first then RTF her.
Old 23-06-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Candy (Queens)

GFE: 9/10
Very very sweet girl, ticklish in quite a few places, will do lips pecking with giggling. This is not for those who want a PSE but the feeling of a tryst with a shy young lover! A very fresh experience!

Looks: 9/10
Un augmented, non artificial all natural. Soft B+ breasts with a natural shape, puffy nipples that swell when aroused, 50 cent sized beautiful areolas, teenager shade cute braces, slim legs, very petite (I'm 1.8m), girlish hips, lightly tufted pubic hair.

BBBJ: Not the rough type, very smooth and gentle with firm pressure, hits my glans nicely.

FJ: Really like making love with a young girlfriend, get a nice smooth rythem going and don't be too rough, she'll moan and get wet while popping out the occasional 'Oh yes' with her eyes closed as she fondles her breasts. She held my hands gently, occasionally would stroke my thigh, lick my nipples if my pecs came close, cross her legs around my waist as we fell in sync.

Extras: Easy to go down on her, very clean no weird smells or taste. Turn her on and she gets very wet, after I licked her to an orgasm she would use tissue to wipe my lips. She's a moaner when she cums, she would grind her clit against my tongue, her hips and thighs had a noticeable quiver and jerk as she finishes. Also that very perky firm ass on such a tiny body is such a turn on. She said she likes guys who are not too rough and have a decent bod. Also very considerate and caring, always asking if I'm ok, if I'm tired, if I'm hot etc.

RTF: For me, definitely. She's low mileage with not many customers so do support and be gentle. A very refreshing experience, not like a seasoned overly augmented FL. The pictures don't do her justice, she's much cuter and magnetic in real life. I brought her some snacks and drinks, maybe can do so if anyone tries her, she was thankful!

Big thanks to Queen stable and my regular trusted OKT who never lets me down to set this up!
Old 23-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
prvrtdud is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Dior. Seduction.

Thank you okt for the swift arrangement in the afternoon. 10/10 for you.

Dior:
Looks: 9.5/10 prettt looking lady with attractive eyes. Worth a 2nd look if she walks in Orchard Road. At most mid 20s. Long flowing hair.
Body: 9/10 one word tall. Fair skin, good complexion, smooth skin. Not super slim, the curves are right with her body frame.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural B’s. Good to fondle n easily erected nipples. I feasted on them.
BBBJ: 10/10 I like the way she sucked me. Went for CIM and she took it like a champ, respect her!
Pussy: 9/10 tight, became wet easily. Clean shaved and nice smell.
Frenching: 8.5/10 feels passionate like a lover. She gave me plenty.
FJ: 9.5/10 Tried many positions. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, lotus, side doggie, standing doggie and the highlight, doggie style. She is easy going n gave in to my requests. Overall, very good to fuck her. Has good stereo to boost my ego. 1 shot done in doggie, 1 shot cowgirl. She cab ride my cock very well.
GFE: 9/10. Friendly gal, lies beside me and cuddle. Has good work attitude. Dont feel commercial to me, at least.
RTF: can seriously consider but most probably i will text again this weekend hahaha.
Old 23-06-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ilovebianca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Minnie
Stable: Kinky Thai

OKT: Prompt replies and quick arrangements
Face: 8/10 - usual looking Thai
Body: 8/10 Very fair, meat at the right places
Boobs: 8/10 Natural C cups, nicely hung. Sensitive nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 Puts in the effort and makes good eye contact
FJ: 9/10 Can take a hard pounding
GFE: 11/10 Very playful and chatty. GFE was the biggest highlight of the session

RTF: Yes once $ refuelled
Old 23-06-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
HyperBeasts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHyperBeasts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHyperBeasts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHyperBeasts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHyperBeasts is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Msg bro KK for Cartoon from Love Fortress .
Sadly I Wasn’t able to make it for all the available time slot but the next day bro KK make the effort to follow up and ask me what time if I can.
10/10 for okt

Proceed to book cartoon and went to her place .
9/10 Sweet looking girl (Thai tanned alittle)
9/10 cute little boobs
9/10 blow job (keep sucking my dick head)
8/10 pussy (trimmed no smell)
9/10 ass

Overall one of the bonk I have and I will rtf her soon.
Miss her moan and her service is tip top.
Old 23-06-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Snips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally got to try Honda from Club Friday.

OKT: No issues. Fast response.
Location: Quite central. The room is honestly one of the nicest I've been in.
Looks: It's pretty much her in the pictures.
Body: 8/10. Pornstar tits and ass but slight belly.
Frenching: 10/10 kissing frenching
BBBJ: 10/10. Can deepthroat.
Titjob: 10/10. First time actually getting a titjob but it was great.
FJ: 10/10. Lots of teasing, grinding, and she's accommodating for position changes.

Also got an oil massage between shots. Definitely worth the money to experience those tits if you ask me.
Old 23-06-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dyptique is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My rating for her: Bmw

Look : 8.5/10 sexy syt and look more like Korea or japanese mix Thai .
Body : 9/10 slim, smooth and good complexion. Fair
Boobs : 8/10 C enhanced tits, suits her petite figure.
Bbbj : 9/10 very deep throat , alot of it ... Super greats !!! Powerful ah !!!
Frenching : 8/10 greats for her , she like it very much ... Alot of it ... Super , very nice !!!
Very enjoying just like kissing your own gal fren !!! Well done !!!
Gfe ; 10/10 greats , friendly and good attitude....
Fj : 9/10 just like fucking a japan av pornstar !! the 2nd shot I finish in her mouth..
Rtf : yes if I have the time
Overall : perfect 10 !!
Old 23-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 16
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky - Royal

Looks: Pretty, slight discount but fair and SYT

Body: compact, smaller build but good proportion

Boobs: Natural Bs

FJ: Good, horny and will move her hips

French: Yes lotsa kisses

Massage: Yes all the way type

Verdict: 8.5/10

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1