The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-06-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Waa approach by Thai Sensation to give the stable a try .
Okt is fast In reply.

Came across Wawa and decided to try her myself.

Looks : 7.5/10 (like this neighbourhood milf that is hungry for sex)
Body : milf body (won’t reject)
Boobs : Natural
Pussy : shaved

Location easy to find and plenty of parking .

Went in the room and due to the small toilet . She ask me to shower myself.

After that she gave me a really wet and comfortable blowjob . For about 10min plus and licking my ball and dick thru out . No complain even she bbbj me for a long time. Can hear the slurp slurp sound and the sucking sound.

Proceed to eat her . She love her clitoris to be sucks. But other brothers can come and try it for yourself.

Sex is ok . Her highlight is that she can really control her muscle and make it really tight for u. Ended in missionary

Recommend to brothers who want to give her a try.

Rtf . No . As there is still plenty of fishes outside .
Attitude good .Keep blowing my dick to make sure it’s super hard to pump her.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
chibabom is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Overdue FR for Cherry and Emma Tarma from KinkyThai. i know they've gone back, so jotting this down for memory's sake. Before i go on let me share with you some other girls in the stable that i saw. I chilled a while in cherry/emma's room and a few girls joined to talk cock.

Lin - she's really really pretty in person while she's made up. speaks very eloquently. can see her dua liap nehs popping out of her basic spaghetti top.

Cara - Young, look cutesy and thicccc huge ass and knockers if you like dem girls like that but she is also baba la i set your expectations first.

okay back to FR. I never had tarma before so i remember being extra excited. Quick responses from OKT, clear instructions. Then shortly after these two buddies picked me up from the common lobby to bring me to one of their rooms. straightaway after entering, they started taking off my clothes. Cherry taking off my top, Emma took off my pants. started caressing my body while they were at it, super hot. ushered me to bathe together, but so funny and cute that 3 of us squeeze inside that small shower. but this ensured that their hands were always all over me. at any point i can feel 4 hands on my body.

fast forward to back on bed, one of them straightaway no hesitation just start licking my shaft and balls, the other licking my nipple. i just lie there like a king while these 2 gorgeous ladies service me. instant hard on, caps on and ready to go. emma wanted to ride me first. emma's body is hourglass shaped with slightly enhanced tits, her ass really nice shaped, and face was super seductive. this girl can really ride - from grinding to squat fucking she was using me as a tool to make herself cum. after missionary with her i wanted to try cherry so change condom and change lady. Cherry is very skinny but her ass still got a biiiit of meat la. boobs are small Bs. but face super cute and pretty, knn my type. damn cute with that smile of hers. anyway she's much much tighter than emma. had a lot more chemistry with cherry so got more feels. this cherry can also squat fuck damn well what the heck where these girls have their training at? switched back to missionary and i buay tahan once i see cherry's face squirming and saying "shit" (in a good way i hope) over and over again. after i cummed i just leaned over towards her and we made out for a good 3min while my little bro was still in her. they say you won't forget your first time. i think this applies to tarma also.

anyway stay safe and happy bonking bros.
Old 12-06-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
69Cloud69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy69Cloud69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw bro kim having promotion for weekend quickly booked a spot for Bowie.

https://sbgsg.site/showthread.php?t=942504

Room: Nice & clean with fresh towels

Looks: Slight discounts from photos but still look good, she looks like this photo the most to me

Body: She's slim and perfectly proportioned for her height.

Boobs: Enhanced very suckable small nipples, easily gets aroused (will give 10/10 if natural)

Painting: She loves being painted. It sends shivers down her body. When I painted her, she climaxed twice. Hehehe.

Frenching: Allowed, but not in an aggressive way. It's more like a girlfriend experience, sensuous and intimate.

Bbbj: I am a CIM lover and she is very good with her skills, very sensually & satisfying! She has a wide range of techniques, including hands-free deep throat. !!!Highly recommended if you're cim lover

CIM: Amazing experience, when i cum in her mouth, she still continue to blow me until the last drip of sperm.. She did not immediately pulled out which is 12/10 for me!

Fj: Solid service!

GFE: Plus points for her, she provides hugging, cuddling, and a massage. The massage might not be the best, but she genuinely tries her best. We had an amazing connection, and our session was incredible.

Overall, this girl is a rare find. She's an experienced and talented FL who knows exactly what she's doing. She's a true sex kitten. We had great chemistry and spent our time chatting and laughing.

She was really wild in bed. During the second round, she climaxed three times, I believe. She became uncontrollably vocal and her body spasmed. She was quite weak after the second round..

She's the kind of person who easily orgasms when you hit the right spot. Hahaha.

She enjoys being dominated, but not too rough. Try deep and fast thrusts. I only tried missionary and cowgirl, and service was really fantastic!
Old 12-06-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for FL
Date: 10/06/2023

Name: Cara (kinkithai)
Okt: As usual friendly and fast respond.
Damage: $140/90mins/2 shots

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 Body Curvy and big boobs. Clean shaven, slim tummy.
Boobs: Natural and soft good to rub/touch/squeeze. Nipples good to suck and tune.
Kissing: Speaks French
BBBJ: 7/10 good suction little green here
FJ: 8:10 Lay beside me and lick my nips while tugging my shaft, moved down and blow me. She proceed to cap me and started mounting down onto my shaft. She cowgirl me and can see the high boobies swinging as well while she rock me. Switch to missionary and started pumping her hard and fast till the point of no return, shiver and she clean me up and I asked her to go wash up while I recovery and wash up after her. Loved the shower facility, hot water and the water pressure is solid as well.
Rtf: yes.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Darga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Cherry CF

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=943035

Usually I don't write FR as I'm really lazy to do so. But for this girl, I feel that I have to write for her.

Location: It's in the East area, with nearby parking and walking distance from MRT.

OKT: Bro CF is very responsive. Actually, I wanted to book day before but the timing couldn't match, so I pre-booked and Bro CF allowed it. Thank you, bro.

Look: 8/10, 80% compared to the pictures. Definitely won't reject type. She has a very pretty yet girl next door look.

Body: She stands at around 1.65cm. She is slim and petite frame with nice body to hug and smooth skin that feels shiok when naked bodies caress together.

Boobs: Nice Bs and 100% natural. Very nice to fondle, suck, and grab however you want. Her nipples are like erasers, you can suck on them all you want. No sag, nice shape.

BBBJ: 8/10, Like girlfriend, slow and steady. But there's room for improvement.

FJ: She moans loudly when you hit the right spot. Loved the beautiful view of her riding, and missionary.

GFE: 9/10, she will snug onto you, making you feel like you're hugging your girlfriend.

You can change to whatever position you like.

Attitude: She's a very hardworking girl, no bad attitude. The only thing is she has limited English. I had to use Google Translate.

Dmg: $180 + $20 tips for her effort and attitude.

I took a very long time to shoot for the first shot, at least 45 minutes, but she didn't complain. She kept riding me, and the view of her boobs was pure enjoyment. Finally, after the fourth position, I surrendered to missionary.

While resting, we chatted, and she would automatically come and snug with you, touching you as if you were her boyfriend. She would initiate kisses as well, but I'm not used to that, so I only gave her a peck on her lips. She sensed that I didn't like it, and she stopped. While chatting, she would touch you and make you hard. Once I was hard, she proceeded to BBBJ, and started our hot sex which I unloaded in missonary again.

Overall, she is a nice girl. She's not like those experienced ones, She told me that over the past few days, she hasn't had many customers, averaging only 3 per day. She mentioned that she hopes to get around 7-8 customers a day. She is eager to learn and eager to serve. It feels like I've gone back to my secondary school days, bonking my girlfriend.

Old 12-06-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
kampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykampongboatman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942505

This girl Kitty is really chio!
This photo resembles her the best and her body is born to pleasure tikos men like me.

Location in central, got parking available. No need worry.

I reached a bit earlier and waited awhile before okt text me instructions.

When she opened door, immediately saw an angel smiling. Kitty is damnnnn beautiful lady..

Boobs confirm is 10/10 Natural, nicely shaped, nipples nice to suck

Pussy is tight n gets wet easily - damn easy!

She is born to blowjob, no use of hands, very good suction, one of the best I had.

Painting and frenching both are allowed n she enjoyed it a lot.

Moaning like sibei enjoy, I finish first shot off in missionary, OMG the cowgirl position almost made me cum early! When she riding must keep playing with her boobs, she like it for sure.

GFE wise, chatty and smiles alot..
Old 12-06-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jimmybond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Pancake GMC24

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942866

Okt was accommodating. Place is in usual playground but not hotel so no registration needed. Instructions are clear. Her room was on the small side and toilet is shared with other girl in the unit. Towel is ok sized as I’m on the big side.

To Pancake then.

Looks 7-8/10: Pix are photoshopped so discount 10-20% maybe. She has freckles and had on foundation on to cover it a little. She looks good to me. She has braces on but doesn’t affect service.

Body 7/10: Nice enhanced big breasts to fondle and suck on. She’s not slim but not fat and just has a slight tummy. Full back tattoo. Pussy is clean and only has some sparse hair which is nice.

Service 7/10: Catbath is normal and some light frenching which was good enough for me. Her bbbj is good to me with nice variations and a lot of tongue action. Her ball licking was good and gentle which is how I like it and her AR was good too. Nice flicks of the tongue.
I wanted to AJ her but my rod was not strong enough to penetrate and her hole is tight. When I was hard I couldn’t squeeze in until it got soft so mission not completed.
First shot was cim after pounding her pussy and 2nd shot was kind of cum on lips. Ymmv but after my cum was coming out for the first shot she jerked the rest on her body and for the second shot was on her lips so she seems like not the type who will suck it clean, based on my experience.
Note she asked me for tips for cim which wasn’t really cim so u may want to consider this. $50 for aj and if u r big sized would not recommend it as her ass is too tight.
Imbetween shots she’s a bit chatty sharing about her financial challenges back home. I didn’t mind as I was just relaxing mostly. I didn’t get a back massage so can’t rate this.

Rtf: Maybe as I may want to see if i can finish my AJ mission with her. Overall she’s a pretty and nice girl and I enjoyed her bbbj and ar. Ymmv but recommended from my experience. Here for another 10 days I think so enjoy while u can
Old 12-06-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
biirgarden is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable - Seduction
Lady - Nadear

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...ghlight=nadear

Details as follows:

Looks: 9/10 - she looks like photo, cute and pretty lady.
Body: 9.5/10 - size just nice, white smooth skin. She smells damn good also.
Boobs: 8.5/10 - natural B, for me big already. Can cup with my hands big liao haha.
BBBJ: 9/10 - Suck and suck and suck with seductive looks at times. From the middle of the bed suck until she push me up and she stand on the bed to the side of the bed
FJ: 10/10 - Horny as hell.. After 1st shot she make me ready for 2nd shot already..... 5mins after 2nd shot. She just mount me, grind and grind and grind.
Overall: 9/10 - Horny girl, treat her well she will treat you better.
RTF: Yes surely will, she is a true gem in bed!!!
Old 12-06-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
happy4play is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Soda from Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...highlight=soda

Service from bro lust is v responsive. professional.
Service from Soda is no horse run. Must die die make sure i cum then i can leave. Enough said.

Looks: 9/10 90% like pic posted
Body: 9/10 Very smooth and fair skin. The ass is good for doggie.
Boob: 8.5/10 natural B
Frenching: 9/10 Yes. The moment touch down liao, she took initiative and came attacking.
Bbbj: 10/10 Took it all in. During the session she will look at how you react and act accordingly.
Fj: 9/10 - Since communication is not a problem plus she is willing to service any position so the experience no need to describe liao. Only problem is you dont dare to ask. Must try cow girl and doggie...
GFE: 10/10 gao gao.
RTF: Yes
Old 12-06-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cumbag is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Candy of Lust365

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ighlight=candy

Looks: 9 very pretty. Exotic kind of beauty
Frenching: 9 good kisser. Love the way she twist her head and slowly put her tongue inside my mouth
Body: 9 good meat all over. Have something to squeeze. Siok body
Boobs: B size
Bbbj: 9 solid suctions. Lots of dts and gags. Damn good
Fj: 9 her body is a wonderland. My cock confirmed already. I got so hard and throbbing when i saw her sway her hips in front of me before riding me with that naughty smile on her face.
Gfe: 9 good gf experience. Hot clingy gf feels

Rtf: yes
Old 12-06-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
humodumpty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.ph...ghlight=brandy

Here is my FR on Brandy (Seduction)

Looks : 9/10 (she got the wild and sexy looks, first saw her and knew this one sure extreme on bed.)

Body : 9/10 (fair and smooth skin, size also just nice. She got the curves at front and back.)

Boobs : 8.5/10 (C cup, firm and soft)

BBBJ : 9/10 (one word good! Got those pro looks. she can DT too. Did a long and sloppy one.)

Frenching : 8.5/10 (those like bf and gf type)

FJ : 9/10 (lovely and sexy moans try cowboy/missionary and finish off at doggie)

Attitude : 9/10 (also one word good!)

GFE : 9/10 (very bonded with her, she just like my own gf like that)

Overall : 9/10 (total overall can say she is the quite good, worth the money. Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.)

RTF: yes
Old 12-06-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cryingpoo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Gigi - Lust365

Overall experience: 9/10

Looks 9/10 pretty with nice face features. Damn sexy and hot.

Body 9.5/10 sexy and well toned. Build to have that killer bod.

Boobs 10/10 Natural C cup boobs, sibei soft and nice to grab and put my face inside.

BBBJ 9/10 Pretty solid. Good eye contact while blowing. When she licked my balls... i felt i went to a different place... LOL

FJ 8.5/10. Was doing her semi-missionary and rubbing her clit at the same time.
She looked like she was enjoying herself. She let me rub her all the way until she climaxed. Got stereo but not the over-exaggerated kind. More like a GF that is really enjoying herself. Also, she smells fucking great.

Service 8.5/10 Very service oriented. Take towel and help wrap me, etc.

GFE 9/10 She speaks simple English and seems to understand it well enough.

Have fun bros and please take care of her.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 3
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=937274

Feedback on Lynn from Club Friday.

Big shoutout to Bro CF for setting things up. Smooth as always, and reliable.

The location is not near the MRT, central and parking ok. However, I decided to park a bit farther away and walked the remaining distance.

Ariana welcomed me in her sexy tight dress with light makeup. She looks very similar to the her pictures, it's definitely her. Beautiful with a sweet smile. There was another, whom I met on my way out.

One thing worth mentioning is that Lynn may seem like a seductress, but she's actually very gentle and not pushy. It was a pleasant surprise for me. The shower was standard operating procedure, but when I saw her breasts, I was amazed. They're enhanced, good sized like how i like them and smooth with delicious nipples to play with. After rinsing off the soap, I couldn't resist giving her nipples a warm welcome with my mouth. Absolutely scrumptious!

On the bed, Lynn can take the lead if you want her to. It's not her first time doing this, and she's been in Singapore before. I got her to take the lead as I enjoyed being serviced. I spent some time exploring her breasts and her intimate area before putting on a condom and having missionary sex. She was so arousing that I climaxed quickly.

While I was recovering for the second round, we tried to communicate. Her English skills were quite ok, so Google Translate not needed. I managed to learn a bit about her background, but I won't disclose it here. It's something for the bros out there to discover on their own. After some casual conversation and cuddling, my soldier started to stir again. Honestly, I'm usually a one-shot guy, but this lady really got me going.

Started with her breasts, then we engaged in a delightful 69 position, followed by cowgirl with the condom on. She's an excellent rider, and I believe she climaxed in that position. We then switched to doggy style, and I reached my second climax. I could tell she was enjoying it too (at least I hope so!). Two shots within an hour—it's been a while since I've experienced that.

Afterwards, we took a shower, and I left her a small tip. Will I return? Definitely. I've already promised to do so when the opportunity arises.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
Lonerangerkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candypro View Post
Noey ThaiSensation
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942917

Looks: 8. Closest to her would be the booty pic on the other fr, definitely better looking in person. 25yrs old, inked on herself lol. Has braces, sweet smile.

Body: 7.5/10. Standing at around ~1.65m tall. Nice ass, natural small Bs though sag just a little.

GFE: Showers tgt, washed down quite thoroughly and speaks enough English for conversations and French too. She's the extroverted kind, and is v open to sharing her party life back home haha.

BBBJ: Had better BBBJ, but still decent with some DT, and eye contact ofc.

FJ: Did CG, Missionary for the first shot. CG was nice grabbing her ass on the way down and pulling her in to french. Took over in missionary and first shot COB.

Washed up and we cuddled while chatting about party packages here and there, true party animal.

Came 2nd round and things got more intense including doggy this time.. That soft round ass was such a view. Switched between doggy and missionary, pounded away 2nd shot, breaking some sweat.

She's worth a visit for sure. Thanks bro ThaiSensation for the recommendation.
She was defiantly a fun person to be with. agree the doggie her was the best position to get the most feeling and she can take a hard pounding SWEE
Old 12-06-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
macek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+LHTvRLq92uZiNGY1

Price: 100/1/45 (promo)

Looks: Fair, SYT, looks the same as photo. One of the prettier bonks

Boobs: wonderful natural boob just nice for her frame

Body: Tall, fair skin, long legs, slim body, perfect size butt Pussy shaved Curves at the right spot

Service: great attitude, very chatty.

Her bj skills power power, knows what she is doing. Satisfied with her service. Bed skills are wonderful, she is accommodating and wild in bed. Whole session was intense and good. Very satisfied with her service. Good bonk!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1