The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 10-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 2
PokerA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPokerA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coraebelle View Post
Jina. https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941373

OKT:very friendly with clear instructions

Looks: 8.5/10 she posses a very lovely smile with slight dimple

BBBJ: 10/10 she does this tongue twisting motion at the tip got me so horny , my balls wasn’t left out as well

French: she does provide french with passion

AR:9/10 she does a quite good job at it with poking with her tongue as well

FJ: 9/10 She is tight and she is hardworking. Let go both shots in under one hour. I guess her solid Bbbj and Ar got me to horny and let go that quickly.

Overall: 9/10 very service oriented with solid bbbj and Ar and well accommodating to all positions
thanks for the share bro she was a very worth while bonk she was very friendly as well Great share!
Old 10-06-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6878 / Power: 22
bc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing fellow SBF bro's "sexperience" with this gal, fast hand fast leg book for a slot for today.

The first time you met her, straight away you feel she is like your long lost lover. the cuddling and her sweet smile really do the trick.

The picture shared here enough said. I shall not elaborate further.

Rare nowadays to find one with big natural jugs and a good attitude, all out to please kind.

This is the kind of gals we have been missing here.

Usually I will not go for 2 shots in a row. But for Rose, I am not doing myself justice if i decline.

Btw had a good massage from her too as she was trained back in BBK.

Bro's take good care of her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Out of action for quite awhile. Suddenly bro msg me about new arrival and ask me if I am keen to take up Rose first blood.

Lady : Rose

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942906&highlight=
Stable : Flirty girl
Looks : 8/10 nicer than photo (mild Thai tann)
Body : chubby (but acceptable)
Boobs : Natural (for boobs lover)
Pussy : clean shaved

Went to the room . Greeted by rose. Easy going personality and most importantly able to speak English . Proceed to tease me and bring me to shower . Despite toilet is alittle small . She still try her very best to please. After shower proceed to bed for a rest and she start to tease and gave me a good and wet blow job . After that proceed to paint her clean shaved pussy (no smell)
After she get high and wet . Keep asking me to fuck her . Changed afew position and she is ok and smiling to serve u . Fucking her missionary is the best . Seeing her boobs shaking and bouncing for u.
Bros she know what she is here for . Service and please us man and earn money .

Attached photo for reference .

Rtf yes. After I try other girls .

Old 10-06-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4342 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Great body and damn wild ( tina) from flirtygirls

I told okt that I need someone that can really help me destress all my 10 days of stress in work and he recommended me Tina

Open door there she is with her see thru lacy dress plus the stocking hook that also hook onto her panties

From outside already can see that her boobs is damn big and juicy, so faster proceeded to the toliet and started some frenching and also she soap my dick good and I started to fuck her boobs , damn great view

RInse off and proceeded on the bed as i sit af the corner and she went on to give me a good slow n deep suck, her tongue skills was good and I started thrusting more into her mouth which occasionally makes her choke ..lol

Caps on and I first position is to carry her up as she's petite and I love to also French her while we were fucking. Her moan is those stero type and her pussy is tight, very wet too

Doggy was great too as her ass is firm and I will smack her ass while fucking her fast n slow motion. She pull my hands to grab her boobs saying she loves guys to squeeze her when she was getting fucked ... so I pull her hair and also grab her boobs while I fuck her harder making her cum real hard

Lastly before I cum, we did missionary as I pull both her legs up and trust her turbo before I took off my rubber and mouth fuck her till all my sperms shot into her mouth

Phew damn exhausted but very satisfied
Old 10-06-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 3
Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!Shaggarino is one of the Best!

Soda from Lust365

it was my first time with Lust365
there was a hiccup on my side and I thanks Bro lust for his understanding.
Soda is the girl in the pictures
If you want to dream a girl with the perfect PS killer body body look no further and dream her: nice slim body, big enhanced boobs and small waist, you can come just by looking at her.
You will not be disappointed
She will not disappoint you
Good service, hardworking and obliging girl
very good BBJ skills.
good and powerfull riding from her side too when I could not come a second time and she did her best to make me
In any case I very much enjoyed looting her, it was an excellent idea.
Should you try her? definitely yes if you like SYT with killer body.
RTF: yes due to some chemistry on my side
Old 10-06-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
raj1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Asther - Love affair 88
Initially thought the FRs for her were fake
But damn, this was the best bonk I ever had.
Look - 9/10
Boobs - 8/10 Enhanced
BJ - 11/10 She took 10 to 15 mins for thus and she did everything I said, she really do pay attention to details
Kissing- 10/10 made out like BF and GF
FJ - 10/10 she will tell you to do it this and that way which was 1st for me. She also wanted to be part of the fun

Sadly she leaving tomorrow
But I will RTF for sure
Old 10-06-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to allMaster bedroom is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosPepes View Post
There was once a stable SinRakThai

I subscribed to their telegram and booked w okt SRT

OKT swift in replying but when i meet FL, he suddenly disappear.

Turns out FL at location is entirely different but still acceptable. I continued to bonk. I told myself if I bonk and not good I can at least ask for discount or be compensated in some way.

Don't be like me, think w the wrong head and okt eventually blocked me on WA.

To all my fellow cheongster, beware of SinRakThai. They have a sbf account and you can see it's not longer active. I didn't check sbf before booking.

There's a few OKT out there w bad svc and reputation. Hope all brothers don't step on a landmine like me.
oh dear! nearly wanted to book May.

yes. the girls are too good to be true.
Old 10-06-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 16
ec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud ofec_2008 has much to be proud of

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=938257
Booked a session with Xin last night.
OKT instructions to reach the location are clear. But there's no light when walking up the stairs. Only level 1 to 2 had light. The rest of the level no light. Also thanks bro OKT made me have warm up exercise before the session.
Reached the location, a slim and petite lady opened the door. She's wearing a shorts plus fish net shirt and can see through that she's wearing a black bra.
Offered me Listerine while she brushed her teeth. Shower quite sop but she made sure she washed me clean clean. The towel was big and clean. When drying myself, I saw that she's shaving her pussy and this made my little bro even more harder.
She's really very slim with small boobs. And she kept squeezing her boobs and complaining to me she's not happy with her boobs. I told her must let men squeeze more and also suck the nipples then her boobs will become bigger and she started to laugh.
Xin likes to laugh a lot. When I said something a bit funny only, she will 555.
She didn't do cathbath to me as my mari kita little bro attracted her and she went straight to bbbj. Blowed me like 10 mins with a mixture of hands free DT and holding the little bro.
Tried to french her but she said she doesn't like smoking smell. Ok nevermind, went south a bit to play with nipples and she gave out fake moan. Told her not to fake it at the same time squeezing her small boobs hard telling her I am making her boobs become bigger plus tickling her armpit.
Painting wise, no smell and became quite wet after 10 minutes. This time she used her hand to cover her mouth and didn't dare to moan.
Fj did her in a few positions. I think her favorite position is doggy. Thrusting her deep plus slow and fast plus hard. Now she gave out real loud moan. Holding up her right hand and my left hand smacking her ass while thrusting her. Finally finished her in my favorite position whereby all our legs will be straightened and holding her boby tight. In this way, little bro will rub against her g spot while thrusting her fast and hard. This time it's not moan anymore. She started to scream out loudly. Exploded all my cum in CD and I am exhausted. Took a look at xin, she doesn't move at all, but can see that she's breathing heavily with her eyes closed.
Washed up myself. After finished washing, she's still lying on bed. She opened her eyes and gave me a thumb up hand signal while trying to get out of bed.
Overall I enjoyed the session. Xin is slim, nice, with a young girl vibes. She is still quite beautiful even without makeup. Told me that she's leaving on Sunday and told me to look for her in Thailand and she will take good care of me. This is the tactics of a lot of girl. So I just smile and listen only.
RTF No, I still have 7 girls in my fucking list.
Old 10-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
cyrus8899 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycyrus8899 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Orange from Galaxyxscorts
( give her a nick call black dragon)

Wild and creamie, she does everything with no hesitation!

Look: prefer her actual person then photo, beautiful and she got that slutty look and she is very caring too, prepare water and bread that surprise me.

Boob: Enhanced, nice to fondle, suck and lick. Uses her boobs to massage my tool that impress me too.

Pussy: shaved. Odorless and painted her tremendously. Finger her till she is damn wet.

Bbbj: From slow to fast and no teeth feel, able to suck for long and deepthroat at times! Best is when she suck have the sound effect and eye to eye contact with me. Great suction.

AR: she play along with my roleplay and when my tools going in her asshole she moan loud and deep fuck her she got no bad attitude.

Fj: Wild! And I got this fantastic service from her. Accommodate with all position I request l, 2nd shot I ended with missionary and when I shot in my cum I pull out to her face she carry on sucking 👍🏻

Worth spending for 140+50 for Aj and she willing to please. Will RTF for Orange definitely, need to heal my pocket first 😊

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=935294&highlight=
Old 10-06-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 7
loomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CF Anna
FR for Anna.
Tall and pretty
Fair skin
Natural lovely boobs.
Superb service
Hope she stays another week.
Old 10-06-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4342 / Power: 21
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Great body and damn wild ( tina) from flirtygirls

I told okt that I need someone that can really help me destress all my 10 days of stress in work and he recommended me Tina

Open door there she is with her see thru lacy dress plus the stocking hook that also hook onto her panties

From outside already can see that her boobs is damn big and juicy, so faster proceeded to the toliet and started some frenching and also she soap my dick good and I started to fuck her boobs , damn great view

RInse off and proceeded on the bed as i sit af the corner and she went on to give me a good slow n deep suck, her tongue skills was good and I started thrusting more into her mouth which occasionally makes her choke ..lol

Caps on and I first position is to carry her up as she's petite and I love to also French her while we were fucking. Her moan is those stero type and her pussy is tight, very wet too

Doggy was great too as her ass is firm and I will smack her ass while fucking her fast n slow motion. She pull my hands to grab her boobs saying she loves guys to squeeze her when she was getting fucked ... so I pull her hair and also grab her boobs while I fuck her harder making her cum real hard

Lastly before I cum, we did missionary as I pull both her legs up and trust her turbo before I took off my rubber and mouth fuck her till all my sperms shot into her mouth

Phew damn exhausted but very satisfied

Can't wait for the next session with her
Old 10-06-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weneke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bee ( Galaxyxscorts)

Her AR is a plus point, she keep her hygiene well too.

Looks: 9/10 Same as first photo posted, real beautiful that won't make give me any rejection.

Body: 8/10 Curve figure! And especially her round meaty ass seduce me to grab and piak her ass. A bit thai tanned for me.

Boobs: big enough for my palm to grab and fondle. Her rubber tits good to suck and lick, she will hold my hand to her pussy to hint me she is wet and horny too.

Bbbj: No caps on! Slurpy and wet, deepthroat given too. I grab her head and press lightly, she knew I going to shoot in her mouth, she give it to me and my first cum end in her mouth. Very good attitude.

Fj: Tried cowgirl and missionary, prefer missionary instead she use her pussy muscle to tighten my rod and she is damn wet, grab her waist and gave her a turbo speed and can see her boobs bouncing till I shot out my 2nd cum.

Highly recommend Bee, Not a time-watcher, very obedient and she able to accommodate with my needs, can speak simple english but still need google translator at times. Will definitely return for her soon. Hope my OC go holiday soon🙏🏻

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=942907&highlight=
Old 10-06-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Honda from CF:

Boss CF prompt with his replies. Easy to follow instructions and courteous towards me who have not booked from his stable before.

Apartment complex, shared bath room but really spacious (shower, toilet & bed room)

Honda:
Looks: 9/10 - Minus abit of course but even i remove my specs also can recognise her from the photos.

Boobs: As close to JAV perfection as we can get without actually going to Japan. Perfect size to fulfill all my fetishes.

Body: Her physique actually damn good despite have such big boobs. Her tummy is really slim with jiggly ass.

BBBJ: Catbath, rubbing me with her boobs, move her tongue around my groin and slowly up my 2ic and eventually bbbj. Started out sensual and it progressed into a lioness attacking with a bit of DT.

Painting: Shaved no smell no weird taste. Next time im gonna have to paint longer and harder to watch her squirm more.

FJ: both shots came out easily despite it bring my 2nd and 3rd of the day. Her body, face, lingerie combo damn deadly.
Also, she is quite tight, when she pulled me into her, can't help but let out "woahh so tight".

GFE: A bit of language barrier but nothing google translate cant fix. She is also really chatty which made the whole session really enjoyable.

All in all, well worth the 220. Thank you once again Boss CF and Honda for accepting my apoointment. Will definitely rtf.

Last edited by jufd407; 13-06-2023 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahkang2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A1ESCORT
Name: Mandy
French: 10/10 Yes willing to French and not those commercial feeling so hands down
Looks: 8/10 model looking as she’s really tall about 170cm with bright positive vibes
Body : 9/10 Slim as well almost have no fats at all , she claim that she has strict diet due to her previous job as a model
BBBJ: 8/10Yes solid bbbj with some intensive deepT
FJ: 8/10 tried various positions and she really excel in missionary as also the one I bang the hardest where her moans are out of the world
GFE: 7.5/10 we chat a lot and she told me before what she was doing so I guess we’re still quite connected
Overall : 8/10
RTF:yes might return before she return soon
Old 10-06-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CJentus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chanel A1ESCORT

OKT: 10/10 very fast and prompt replies never waste time as usual

LOCATION: location is discreet but easy with guidance, also easy parking ( empty )

LOOKS: 10/10 looks mixed blood and speaks fluent English totally my style

BOOBS: 8/10 quite decent for her size for my hands to grab

BJ: bbbj was really good the way she stares at you and make that choking sound while glaring into your eyes

FJ: her body is perfect , really slim and not like those have tummy fats really turn off. She’s sexy as hell all portions are right in place

GFE: 10/10 have to give it to her , she just makes you feel so comfortable and she’s very straightforward kind not pretentious at all

RTF:definitely a yes , also understand why bro Jake on writing fr for Chanel as I think many bros want to keep this gem hidden
Old 10-06-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
Martellcb is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Snow [Lust365]

https://sbfsg.agency/showthr...highlight=snow

OKT: very accommodating and patient

LOOKS: 9.5 super hot. My opinion face can be a model actually.
BODY: 9 petite, nice skin. Not super fair but smooth skin
BOOBS: 9.5 wow boobs
BBBJ: 9 good sensual suctions along with her sexy stares and lip biting
FJ: 9 damn good perfomer. She is good in grinding and moving her hips up and down. Should not miss her bros.

GFE: felt like she is my real gf. Likes looking at me, smiling and cuddling

RTF: leaning to Yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1